The Real Anime Harem

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Real Anime Harem

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:32 am

((Holy ressurected thread batman!))

Sam blushes deeply at his inability to button up his shirt all the way... staring down at the obvious breasts on his chest... and wincing at the increasing roominess in the front of his pants. "How is this happening..." He tears his eyes away from his chest to look around the room! Looking for an explanation.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:28 am

Leon went bright red as he heard George giggle when his shorts ended up around his ankles. "It's not funny... ", he groaned, wriggling his feet out of the wet clothes. He watched as the boy started to roll around with laughter, although it seemed like he'd cracked, rather than poking fun at Leon.

"Definitely something in the pool... ", he muttered, leaning forward slightly to peer at his own legs, before frowning at the smoothness on the front of his wet underwear. Deciding to focus on something else, he lowered himself down onto his knees beside Georgia and tried to grasp him by the arm, "Hey... you need to pull yourself together... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 am

muffinstud wrote:Miki and Zoey
The newly minted woman lands on top of Jonathan, creating a plethora of new sensations. Michael can feel his breasts pressed tightly against the man's chest, how Jonathan's form feels more solid and firm. His knee is also between Michael's legs. Normally, this should be painful and crushing. Now... there's simply nothing to crush.

(ITS ALIVE!)

MIcheal lost his balance and had forced a pin on Jonathan. Her chest was literally on top of Jonathan's. Micheal's chest was right on top of Jonathan's thus making the newly reformed person feel things never felt before. Pleasure stemmed from Micheal's newly rewired nipples as she tried to pull back but was still at a lost of balance. Micheal could feel Jonathan and he felt very firm. It was as if Micheal could feel how much work the man put into developing his body.

It took a while but Micheal realized that Jonathan's knee was right at the area that is scared to all men. Micheal looked down to double check and was expecting pain to be felt but instead felt nothing. Micheal at once yelled.

"What the heck! What the heck! Why....What?" said Micheal trying to get up. Micheal's hands at once felt all against Jonathan in a strange attempt to get back up. The defining chest that Micheal felt before was confirm but Micheal's mind was racing with what was happening. MIcheal at once remembered the mirror and began to walk on the knees to see what had happen. Micheal had on hand on the area in question and hoping what was happening wasn't happening.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zilla » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:07 am

George's voice rose in pitch, and he felt out of breath and cramped all over from the laughing. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, and he laughed until his breath gave out. He took several heaving breaths, still hearing that strangely high pitched sound, the air sounding delicate in his throat.

He felt something around his arm... "Hey... You need to pull yourself together..." came the voice. George tried to calm down and get some kind of grounding in normalcy... but he could still feel that weight on his chest... and the way the air was escaping his throat just sounded so strange. "Test? What's..." George tried to sit up, but his head was still dizzy from the gigglefit he had suffered, and he wobbled a bit, leaning on Lean's grip to try to steady himself. "A-hh-h-h-h-hem!" he chirped cutely. He blinked a few times, and felt his throat. He tried all sorts of things to clear it, but the sound never changed.

"This is just too weird..." George trailed. It was hard to think of himself as a guy, with his voice sounding so feminine, not even counting the large breasts straining his half-removed shirt. The cameras may have gotten an eyeful of a teasing bit of exposed flesh on the side he had slipped his arm out from.

He looked up at Leon. Not too far up, surprisingly. The youth seemed even smaller than when his shorts and fallen off, and his underwear seemed both loose and empty...

"Hey kid..." George trailed. "How old are you again?" He squinted as Leon continued to feminize before his eyes.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 am

Jonathan quickly goes super red and flushed as he now has a fully realized woman right in front of him. "AHHH!" he exclaims trying to quickly stand upright and get distance from the woman as his poor male heart pounds. It was a weird combination of arousal and confusion Jonathan was experience cause you know... people changing gender is just soooo common... sarcasm.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:05 am

Matthew shakes the iron gate with all his might, refusing to look down at his changing form. This was... it was simply unthinkable. Impossible! Looking around for any way to escape he calls out to whoever was listening. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw from this contest... You can let me out now! Please!?"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:16 pm

[TFs are done! Well, they are for those that are still playing. Thanks for putting up with my absences, everyone. I'll do my best to make this worth it.]

"Looks like they're all done." Dave stands and sighs. "This is going to suck." The woman lounges in her chair and waves him off. "Oh, don't worry. They won't be able to see your face. It'll be easy." She mops up the last of her coffee. "Oh, and can you get me a refill while you're out? Thanks." Dave rolls his eyes and trudges out of the room.

[Note: Although the pics show a certain outfit, your characters all will still be in their ill-fitting mancloth.]

Blaze
And it is gone. The last stretches of Frank's hips pull her pants flush with her groin. Both sight and feel confirm her new gender to her. Now Frank is a black-haired beauty.

Knight
The knowledge coating the walls of the library does nothing to soothe Sam's troubled mind. She feels her breasts reach their apex just as something puckers between her legs. The red-headed knockout wears Sam's clothes and thinks Sam's thoughts.

Harri and Zilla
Bending down, Leon cannot call the person before her a man. Despite the unflattering position, this woman's breasts are much larger than the ones Leon feels on her chest. Her laughter doesn't help hide them either, causing jiggling inside her ill-fitting shirt. Kneeling over her causes Leon's longer hair to brush against her cheeks and get into her field of vision.

And yes, with only a soaked and clingy pair of underwear to contain Leon's dignity, it's obvious she is no longer male. The kneeling Leon and the sitting George can see the final results of whatever must have been in that water.

Zoey and Miki

The hand Michael has on her crotch confirms the worst of her fears. She feels only a flat, somewhat rounded junction between her legs. The sensations from rubbing up against Jonathan linger throughout, very alien and strange but not altogether bad. Michael's reflection looks back at her, revealing her provocative and vulnerable pose.

Mendo
Looking around, Matthew sees her distorted reflection in the metal of a large postal dropbox. Despite the poor quality of the reflection, a strong and utterly female figure looks in confusion with her. Matthew's hips pull the front of her pants flush against her groin as she stands, confirming the feel of her womanhood.

On the other side of the gate, a figure slowly approaches wearing what one of those hazmat suits like in the movies. Plastic all around, a little bit of clear plastic to see out of, and a small oxygen tank strapped to the back. The figure waves to Matthew and muffles some words at her.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Frank pats his... no, her groin and has to fight to suppress a sob, Frantically, her hands roam her body, her breaths becoming shallow

"W-What is this?! I'm a... a..."

Suddenly, she faints!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:27 pm

muffinstud wrote:Zoey and Miki

The hand Michael has on her crotch confirms the worst of her fears. She feels only a flat, somewhat rounded junction between her legs. The sensations from rubbing up against Jonathan linger throughout, very alien and strange but not altogether bad. Michael's reflection looks back at her, revealing her provocative and vulnerable pose.

(I got my TF! I am done because you said so...Kidding! haha I going to keep playing.

Still, I am guessing I am going to need glasses? I would like that.)

"Wh-wh-what...." said Micheal in a daze as she feel down due to the shock of what just happen. Her now firm but was resting on the ground as one leg was over the other. An arm was being used as support as Micheal stare at her reflection in the mirror. Eventually it was becoming a bit hard to see due to her vision becoming blurry. Micheal wasn't sure what was going on as all he been working for was gone in a few minutes. His plan for instant fame was gone as all that was left was some busty women.

Micheal's whole body was shaking as she used her free hand to grasp the situation on her chest. She could feel something from there as she gave the bust a good squeeze. Some sort of pleasure shot though her that mix with the another feeling left from when Jonathan had placed his knee in her former crouch. She then realized that Jonathon was in the room and at once turned to him.

"You-you-you! You-you! What did you do!" yelled Micheal in a loud feminine tone. Her voice sounded scared but cute at the same time.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:20 am

"Old enough", muttered Leon with a frown, looking slightly stung by George's question. However, his expression softened when he realised that the attractive boy was now a pretty girl. Leon tried so hard to hide the fact he liked boys, even from himself, but now there was no reason to hold back, since George clearly was a girl!

"Maybe you falling into the pool wasn't such a bad thing after all", he laughed, until blonde hair fell across his eyes. He was used to long hair to his shoulders, but this was different. Tugging it back with his fingers, he looked down, pulling the baggy, wet t-shirt up to reveal the flatness inside her soaked underwear. "No!". The amusement disappeared from her face in a flash as she pressed a hand down there, confirming the bad news before pulling back in horror. She climbed to her feet, holding her arms out slightly as she examined herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Jonathan covers his nose trying not to nose bleed at the beautiful woman that now lies before him! He found it hard not to look at her long legs and bouncing breasts. Only when she called his attention did he snap out of his little trance and blushed! "N-N0! Why would I?! It wasnt me!" he exclaims backing up.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Zoey wrote:Jonathan covers his nose trying not to nose bleed at the beautiful woman that now lies before him! He found it hard not to look at her long legs and bouncing breasts. Only when she called his attention did he snap out of his little trance and blushed! "N-N0! Why would I?! It wasnt me!" he exclaims backing up.

"Because you want to be the winner! That is why! Sab-sab-sabotage!" said Micheal as she tried to cover up but her clothes were too loose. Her shirt was kind of slipping off and a bit of her bust was showing.

Micheal stared at Jonathan for a bit and found his face to be nicely formed. She found her eye following his jaw line for a bit and met his eyes. She then turned around realizing what was happening as a blush was on her face.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Sam shudders as the final changes go through her... glancing over at Frank, feeling queasy. "I-I'm..." She stammers out, before she sees Frank faint! "Ack!" She says, rushing over to catch the new woman before she hits the floor. She grabs Frank with a 'umph!' the weight of her combined with the unfamiliar new center of gravity sending Sam to the floor with a crash, Frank in her arms!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 pm

It's not really that funny...

The diminutive girl standing before him is clearly not the same as the boy he had jumped in to rescue. Even the harassing dude that was picking on him isn't male anymore... And there was his own situation. His shirt was still hanging around his neck, haflway pulled off with only one arm out of the hole, but there was still that weight on his chest that threatened to take the shirt the rest of the way off.. His mind didn't want to accept it.... he couldn't understand it one bit, but with even more evidence staring him in the face in the form of Leon's cute, befuddled expression, George couldn't fully deny it either. Some part of herself tried to break it to some other part of himself that he was no different than the girls before her.

George sighed, his.. her sides and breasts still sore, as she helped herself up. "Sorry, kid... I... I don't know what's happened..." For the first time, George realized why his voice was so high, talking in a straight tone instead of the ridiculous gigglefit and the subsequent soft utterances he did while catching.... her breath.

George's cheeks were bright red when Leon's comment hit him. "J-Just what do you mean by that! It "wasn't such a bad thing" that I turned into a girl??" His comment fell on deaf ears as Leon suddenly caught sight of his own hair, and did a quick check. The realization must have just dawned on him, as George could guess from watching her check her nethers and the expression that flared up on her cute face. "Dude, get ahold of yourself! Just because something weird happened to our bodies doesn't change who we are!"

George grabbed Leon's shoulder and stared him in the face. In her cute, petite face... "It's no use freaking out! It's..." George noticed his slim hands on the girl's shoulder, and couldn't help tracing them down his more delicate arms, and up his shoulder. "We're..." George took a deep, calming breath, starting to hyperventilate himself. "We're girls!"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying