Kidaroc 2.0

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Kidaroc 2.0

Postby Evra » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Erik continues to explore the mall listening to the sounds of combat also keeping and eye out for a possible spot to radio in.. the command must know about this .. this inner fighting could be just what we need as an motivational push towards turning the tides of this conflict! but... Not wanting to risk radioning in with less then deffinate awnsers he continues on this investigation moving deeper into the mall moving from shadow to shadow.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Isaac frowns. "I don't like being rushed, captain... but considering the situation I will start work finishing my machine immediately. I'll transmit you a list of the last few parts I need. By the time you get them here it should need only them to be finished and combat ready."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Vomica » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Micheal is quick to reply! "What part of special ops don't you understand! You don't have the clearance to know who my command is, or my orders. Merely inconveniencing my squad like this can end with you being court martialed!" He pauses, "...we're part of the task force investigating a solution! NOW MOVE!" Hey, that last part wasn't a complete lie! And hopefully his bluff is pretty good! If not, at least he is distracting those guys a bit longer so his own boys can get away.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 pm

(So I hate computers...with an unrelenting hatred that ought to have blotted out the sun by now...)

The girl who had asked the question laughed a bit, though a confused look came on her face as Sean mentioned the Hole House. As she tucked a stray piece of brown hair behind her ear she looked to her comrades, who each had an equally confused face. Their only reply to her was a shrug, "Well in any case, it's good to have boys that actually surrender. Helps the war effort that much more." she said with a confident smirk, attempting to avoid the elephant-in-the-room sized question all the girls suddenly had on their minds.

It took a few seconds longer than necessary, but soon the door opened to reveal a cutely dressed nurse. A short-cropped pixie cut hairdo topped her head, doing little to hide her brown eyes. Her uniform was a white v-neck jacket that hid a purple blouse, her skirt the same white color barely reached the girls knees, "Welcome girls." her cheerful expression shifted a bit as she saw Jaina. "Are you here to see the doctor?" she said ushering the girls into the waiting room with her hand, "Just wait here and I'll get you in." she moved quickly behind the service desk and disappeared into the back room.

As Alex walked around the complex, the tower was slowly bustling. Sentries on each floor, girls out doing drills, and others who were obviously off-duty hanging out with each other for a day of well-needed fun. A hissing whir opened a large garage door near the back where several vehicles, packed brimming with girls, were launching out into the city; no doubt to find more resources to establish their new headquarters. That or the front foyer would be the best way to enter.

The silk-sewn bra and thong carefull cupped Damian's breastforms, though the strap's softness caressed the boy's shoulders and back. The thong did the same. It was actually a scientific marvel how well the special operative's body was hidden by the engineered prosthesis designed to make him look like a blossoming woman. The negligie came next; lace and silk too covered the rest of him, save his long, feminine legs and arms. The lingerie felt...awkwardly comfortable. He felt completely free to move and yet, each movement invited that smooth, pleasing softness. Was this what girls looked forward to on these slumber parties?

"Uuuh...yeah!" Alyse's voice rang from the door, some shuffling could be heard before she opened the door with a smile, "Hey there Julie. Come on in." she said, "Though we may want to hurry. Alice," she couldn't help but smirk a bit, "Is out wandering by herself. I thought it best she not be seen with me ALL the time. Otherwise people might start asking questions." she sat on the rudimentary bed, patting the seat next to her to invite Julie in.

The sounds of fighting were getting louder in the darkness. Erik could now see a few bodies scattered just outside the GoSports! store. It was clear that the store wasn't very deep and that the girls had worked their quarry into a corner. It would only be a matter of time before the girls won out!

"All right, Isaac. We're losing ground every second." the captain said, looking more and more annoyed as the conversation had continued. Without another word he was gone. -TRANSMISSION ENDED- the computer screen read. The moment was silent until a familiar beeping filled the room. "He's an ass. What are you going to make?" Wendel stood quietly, filling his mouth with the rest of his sandwich.

The unit Micheal confronted lowered their guns against the captain's orders. "Sir, we can't fire on a spec ops. He might be doing something important. It could turn the battle." one of the boys whispered. The captain grimaced, "Very well...carry on." the boy called back, his voice obviously regretted what he was saying, though he couldn't say why. The nearby explosions rallied the boys back to action, the lot of them ignoring Micheal now and taking cover.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby AshK » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
It took a few seconds longer than necessary, but soon the door opened to reveal a cutely dressed nurse. A short-cropped pixie cut hairdo topped her head, doing little to hide her brown eyes. Her uniform was a white v-neck jacket that hid a purple blouse, her skirt the same white color barely reached the girls knees, "Welcome girls." her cheerful expression shifted a bit as she saw Jaina. "Are you here to see the doctor?" she said ushering the girls into the waiting room with her hand, "Just wait here and I'll get you in." she moved quickly behind the service desk and disappeared into the back room.

Jaina nods as her and her sisters go into the waiting room and find seats on the sofa Jaina is in the middle between her two sisters.

"It is so nice to be with you two again." Jaina said to her sisters. "I missed you two so much."

Jaina smiled at her two sisters and Ari was the first to speak up.

"We missed you as well big sis." Ari said. "So how does it feel to be complete?"

"It feels great, however I wish it was done sooner sometimes." Jaina said as she moved a stray lock of blond hair out of her eyes.

"It would've been really cool to have had you stay with us from the beginning." Sammie said. "But you know the rules."

Jaina just nodded as she put her arms around her sisters and they in turn put their arms around her. The three sisters continued to wait for the doctor to call Jaina in.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Sean rolls his eyes as the girls try to avoid the questions.

"The Hole House is where they take boys who are turning into girls for... experimentation. I've never been there, but I heard the rumours. None of them pleasant..."

He looks at the girls.

"That's why we surrendered. You were the lesser of two evils."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Damian blushes as he stokes the front of his thong and notices its quite flat down there. "Oh boy..." he murmers blushing as he still looks pretty much like a girl even in these conditions! He felt his clothes trying in vain to block out the thought that these clothes were... comfortable! She turned around and headed to the group, feeling very akward in the outfit, but still felt very comfortable. "Umm... I thought I would join you girls now..." says Damian, blushing shyly as he rubs his right arm, trying not to look down to his realistic looking breasts.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Evra » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 pm

seeings the people... whoever it was these girls were fighting were now on there last limb holding off in a store erik does the only thing he can think of to possibly help them and still remain unseen staying in cover he pulls a smoke grenade off of his belt and pulling the pin throws it into the store figuring if anything the smoke would cause a moment of distraction long enough for whoever it was to mount a counter-offensive.. if it didnt.. well he could still get away undetected.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Alex's newfound confidence was already beginning to wane as things started to get busier around the tower, along with the sun rising further into the sky. After watching the vehicles pour out of the garage, he figured that might be the best place to meet up with Alyse, as she would have had to take her motorcycle back there. Waiting for the trucks to go by, he hurried through the open door, searching for any sign of the blonde girl or her bike!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:02 am

Micheal gives the members of the Boys squad a thankful nod, and was about to say something! But then? Those soldiers no longer have their attention on him, let ago their guns! Taking the opportunity to vanish, he falls back into the shadows were his compatriots went. If he is able to catch up with them, he quickly looks to see if they are all there! If he can't find any? He has bigger problems than one man lost. He himself might be.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Brnin8r wrote:The girl smirked, "What do you know about my...'jollies'...?" she asked sarcastically, placing the empty syringe on the table, pulling another filled one from the bag and placing it next to its spent counterpart, "I'd love to see your face when you woke up to find your body a half-way house to two genders." she ran her fingers slowly through Walt's hair, the first good-feeling thing that'd happened to him all day, but it was punctuated by another stinging slap against his face. "Now. Tell me about your project, or else you'll be looking like the Elephant Man in a few months. Unable to live in either world."

Now was the moment of truth. Walt had put up a good resistance, so any information he would give now may be considered truth. As ugly a truth as it was, Walt may not be rescued, and there may not be any way to reverse what this girl had done short of surgery. But if he gave the appearance of cooperation, he could perhaps take the girls down from the inside.

He cringed, using some of the actual pain she put him through to bring up some tears. "Okay, I'll tell you. Just don't turn me into a freak, okay?" Walt shuddered and tried to ignore the imagined creeping sensation in his chest. "Bring out a map and I'll show you the coordinates."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Isaac rolls his eyes as the screen turns dark. Looking around. "He IS an ass. And sometimes I wish he would stop treating me like his personal arms locker." He crosses his arms... shrugging. "But I guess I have to have someone to buy my inventions. Since the girls are too stupid to see quality when it stares them in the face."

He pauses his ranting, remembering he never answered the question. "Oh yes. What I am making... follow me." He says, heading off to another corner of the shop.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:23 pm

The nurse called Jaina in, mentioning that her sisters were more than welcome to join her. Once they'd waited another few minutes, the doctor walked in, "All right Jaina, what're we seeing you for today? Any problems with your body since the last procedure?"

The girls didn't smirk back this time. None of them had ever heard of that and...well...they had their own experiments but they were sure that their scientists treated their subjects with respect. That three boys would surrender their genders rather than submit themselves to finding a cure from their own side was...disturbing.

"Oh," the closest one spoke in a much softer tone, "Well..." her nervous words indicated she was suddenly a little embarrassed at the way she'd treated the three of them, "You're welcome to stay with us." The other girls nodded and suddenly the tension in the chopper eased a little.

The whole room of girls around Damian erupted in an orchestra of 'ooohs' and 'ahhhhs'. "Someone's got an adventurous side." one girl tittered while another couple around her giggled. "Come on Haley and sit here. You're one of the last one's to have your makeup done!" There was a cocophony of sound around the boy. One corner had a couple girls listening to a song they all loved before the disappearance while the other corner had a huge flatscreen playing Ever After. Everywhere between was a dozen conversations about any number of things.

The cylinder flew silently into the store, thunking against the carpeted floor. As the room began to fill with smoke, some of the girls shouted things like, "Where did they get that?" or "Hold them in girls!". In response, what sounded like another girl shouted, "Get them now while they can't see!". It sounded like mayhem as store racks began to fall down and girls began to grunt and struggle against...whatever they were fighting. There were a couple shots fired but soon the room was silent. The smoke began to clear.

Inside the garage, Alex would indeed find Alyse's bike, though without its rider, it was tucked away into the corner. The reserved spot it was sitting in made sure no one but those allowed could ride it. The soon-empty garage was eerily quiet with just him wandering it. "Miss your transport?" a voice called from the back of the garage, right by the door, a tall, imposing girl stood in full uniform. Her rank was made clear by the number of medals and pins she wore on her merit badge sash.

Winding his way through the labyrinth, Micheal eventually found a couple of his boys huddled behind their car. Trying to remain silent was one of the better plans it seemed as the boys marched out. "Hey there Micheal. Our other boys made it a little bit farther but I gave the order to lay low while the boy's army passed us. After that it should be a cinch to leave."

There was already a map on the table the girl had been grabbing her torture devices from, dragging the light surface around to rest in front of Walt, the cross-grid of what used to be the United States had several numbers next to each corner, "Where is it?" she asked, her one hand gripped Walt's collarbone tightly with the needle still ready in her other hand.

Wendel smiled as he quickly followed his mentor. The warehouse was a pretty impressive sight, shelves that seemed to up forever filled with some of the most useless-looking junk as well as the most interesting-looking contraptions. (feel free to describe at will!)
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Sean lifts his head up and looks around at the girls with their uncomfortable looks on their faces and gives a dry chuckle. No matter how rude they might have been, they were still human. War can make you forget that sometimes.

"Thanks." he says with a wry smile.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 pm

hearing the noise inside the building the yells and the ensuing sounds of conflict deffinatley told him that both sides were indeed girls... but .. was this actuall rebellion or where these just thieves or criminals in there society being chased down.. either way he begins to stalk forward along the edge of the wall silently and slowly pulling out his handgun and making sure the silencer was on saftey off raising it towards the store before making a quick bolt to the outer wall of the building peeking in just enough to see what was going on.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying