Kidaroc 2.0

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Kidaroc 2.0

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 am

((Real sorry for the wait. Thing's've come up.))

Damian couldn't find a bed! Yes he saw the frames where mattresses ought to go, but they were dismantled in the corner. The floor, itself, was covered in different sleeping bags, pillows, and blankets. Far more than enough padding for the six, seven, EIGHT girls in the room. All around the age of sixteen, each one had nearly finished blossoming into a woman as some curled others hair while others helped paint each others nails. There was the low sound of a stereo in the background playing some pop music from before the disappearance; enough that it could be heard but not loud enough that it couldn't be talked over. And talked over it was. Each girl was talking to each other and it was almost eerie how each of them could listen to the myriad of other conversations going around them. As Damian spoke, most of the girls went quiet, two in the back noticing him but obviously not recognizing the girl he's supposed to be simply spoke quieter. "Not too much, Haley." a raven-haired goddess spoke. Her eyelids had a heavy shadow to them, though nothing else leaving her face otherwise plain. It looked a little mix-n-match but he knew she was only undergoing the process. "Come sit down!" she patted a comfy pillow next to her: the line to be made-up next.

"Hold it!" Alex heard from behind him. That damning call that kept him from escaping into the building again where he could find Alyse and Julie. The girl's low heels clicked the ground and Alex felt a soft, but firm hand on her shoulder. "Spy or not, if you're checking in you'll need to know the command word that tells us you're back safely. Otherwise we have to detain you for questioning. Recent orders from the hierarch." she began to speak, her honeyed voice sounding concerned and caring but with a low undertone of smugness, "Apparently they've caught some boys trying to infiltrate the bases further back. We can't have that here." the morning, warm as it had been, had suddenly become icy cold around Alex, the low wind chilling up his bare legs, whipping the skir around slightly to reveal his panties for just a moment, "So what's the word?"

((Hey AshK. Continue to roleplay you and your sisters for as long as you want. Have fun with it, I know I am. Lemme know, though, when you want me to time skip to the competition.))

The girl Erik checked was fine, though her body was still. He found at her neck a pinch mark that looked like an electrical burn being the only real injury on her, though on her clothes the boy would find a couple odd looking clips that had bitten into the fabric rather than her skin. They looked like small tazers! She may wake up from her unconcious state but for now she looked like she was taking a well-needed coma. Inside the mall, it was dark. The power had been cut off and it was amazing the girls had even tried to brave it. Though if neither of them had any sort of lights, it'd be the blind hunting the blind. Where the girls or their quarry had disappeared to was anybody's guess but there was a sharp turn to the right leading to the main body of the mall while an escalator, inactive, led downstairs to the basement level of this consumer heaven.

"Well they've already done that, as seen in their last siege. And a few before that." he admitted with no small amount of bitterness in his voice, "But reports say it's been weaponized to be fire from a bomber in the sky with accuracy enough to be inserted into any window of any building. It's a security risk we can't defend against." he let the news hang in silence, hoping for a reaction from the genius engineer. When one didn't come he continued, a nervous laugh capitalizing his sentence, "We thought the news would be of interest to you not because of what the new invention is but who's behind it:"

"Your sister."

The girls began to search Sean, Chris, and Tom without remorse, assuming the worst. The barrels of their guns held to the base of their necks as each and every pocket was searched and their body patted down. "They look clean." one of the girls said as she hooked her finger in Sean's collar, pulling down, "Femme X confirmed. 1st stage."

From the chopper an intercom blazed, the pilot's voice was a feminine voice that bristled with glee, "All right girls, back to your posts. Boys, be good little ladies and hop into the chopper as well. Or else be fired on." Tom and Chris got up carefully, hands behind their head as they began to walk. "Ah, ah, ahhh." the pilot said, "Curtsey before you hop in." she goaded, even as the other girls giggled. Tom and Chris' face went red as they looked to Sean as if he might have a better plan than humiliating themselves.

Micheal's jeep was filled with three more. As many as could safely fit in the car. It was probably a good thing as every other car was packed to the brim with the other escapists. The boys were looking panicked. They knew that being captured by the boys was now almost as bad as the girls due to their neutral alignment. In the jeep there was supplies, a few mementos, and a bonafide pistol. Not much defense but then again, their cause wasn't offense...it was avoidance. The boys were slowly reorienting themselves. It wouldn't be long before they were in pursuit of the boys. There were a couple more cars, able to be hotwired, a building right next to them, or the empty roads ahead. Good news was the caravan was currently unmolested, the other cars making it out and away safely. They only had to make it out of the city without running into anything else. "What do we do Micheal??" one of the boys, Allen, cried out as he fumbled from the jeep, taking cover behind it from the boys.

As Julie walked through the building, she found other girls pointing and talking behind their hands about her. Despite being fairly anonymous, spies could be noticed by their solitary nature. And it was clear the other girls of the complex had. Down the halls, others were setting up the electrical, repairing any damage done from the combat; which turned out to be very little so close to the HQ. It was only until she saw Alyse, pulling her helmet off, shaking her long mane of hair straight with a degree of confidence. Alex was no where to be found though. As Alyse made sure none of her travel-wear was anywhere, she began to walk back out the building...but to do what?
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Evra » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 am

Erik hmms seeing that she was pretty much tazed and knocked unconcious deciding she would be fine he gets up and walks inside making sure to walk quietly and carefully seeing the two ways he could go he dedcides that the basement would be suicide since there would only be one way out and that was back up so he turns and goes into the main area of the mall curiously looking around staying as quiet as he could possibly be
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Julie noticed the whispers. She normally wouldn't let that get to her, but her paranoia was growing. This only exacerbated her nerves. She let it slide for now. Acting out would only call more attention to her, even if it would let her confront some of those rumors head on. Besides, she had done a good job. She sabotaged the battery, like they wanted, and had even gotten another boy infected, and that's all not even considering her bringing back a legitimate POW. What business did they have, telling her who to trust?

Well, she realized, That's exactly their business. They're running a war here...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of Alyse, taking off her helmet, and without Alex. Julie was about to call out to her when she began to leave. That was quite unusual for her... and she might be the only ally she had in the whole affair.

Julie instead decides to tail her, without announcing her presence.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Alex was marvelling at the out of character surge of confidence that had emerged when dealing with the girls, but that was almost shattered by the call to halt. He came to a stop, and turned his head to look back at the blonde as he felt her hand settle on his shoulder. Now his heart sunk, and the nerves started to spread through his stomach. As the breeze blew around his bare legs, he didn't dare move his hands to clutch the skirt, not wanting to appear nervous and cause them to become suspicious. It took a great deal of will power to avoid from flinching as the skirt whipped up to reveal the feminine underwear beneath.

Her claim that he'd be detained for questioning unless he could tell them the command word should have filled him with dread, but instead, the fact none of the three had questioned his gender filled him with comfort, maintaining a level of confidence that he didn't usually possess. His brown eyes narrowed slightly. Had Alyse forgot to mention the command word? It didn't seem likely given how careful she'd been so far to hide Alex's gender.

"I like that you're concerned about security around the base, so I'm going to be honest with you", he said, turning around fully to face her. "I only here got here for the first time last night, transferred in to help on a top secret project. You understand I can't tell you more, right? Orders from the hierarch and all that. So far could be a story a boy would spin to get passed without the command word, huh? Apart from the fact I arrived here with one of my new division and a soldier we rescued from the boys. Now, these girls are both VERY good at their jobs, and neither one mentioned anything about a command word to me. So you can detain me if you want... but I strongly advise you find Julie Bellinase or Alyse Perry and mention the name Alice Tate to them. It'll save you spending the rest of this damn war on sewing duty".

Alex's eyebrows arched slightly as he waited the blonde girl's response, thankful that Julie and Alyse's conversations so far had provided him with atleast a basic knowledge of how things worked on the base.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Sean rolls his eyes as he is searched, wincing a little as the cold metal barrel of the gun is pressed against his more sensitive skin. Once they're done, he gets up and walks towards the chopper, stopping when the pilot goads him into curtsying . He sighs and rolls his eyes, shrugging at Tom and Chris.

"Is your pride worth it?" he asks, nodding at the guns the girls were carrying. He grabs his coat and uses it to curtsy, making it low. He knew they would probably make him do it again, but lower, but it was worth a shot.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Isaac raises an eyebrow when the term 'bomber' is used... and soon rolls his eyes as the name drops. "Her again... still playing with things she dosent understand." He frowns. "Right... solution simple enough. Finish my fighter plane, blow whatever rickety piece of scrap she put together out of the sky. Two birds, one stone."

He pauses, thinking a bit. "I still need some parts for my aircraft... and some time to put it together. But that's because I only build quality. You know that already, I hope."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Jaina stirred and sat up. She wondered what time it was.

"Hey guys, how long have I been sleeping?" Jaina asked.

"About a half an hour." Sammie said.

"Are you feeling up to moving your things up here?" Ari asked.

"I am feeling a bit better, but I need some more painkillers." Jaina said.

"Here is some aspirin for you sis." Sammie said.

"Thank you so much!" Jaina said as she embraced her sisters.

With that Jaina and her sisters moved her stuff the stuff they could anyway from her old room to the room she would be sharing with her sisters from now on.

That took about an hour and a half. Of course while they were moving stuff, Jaina had to take some more hormone treatments as well.

As the last of Jaina's possessions were moved from her old room to her new one, she fell onto the bed and was about ready to fall asleep again until her sisters reminded her of the upcoming competition.

"I still so can't believe how beautiful you turned out!" Ari said excitedly as she squeezed Jaina. "You are even more beautiful than we are!"

"I don't really see it." Jaina said as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I am I really more beautiful than you two are?"

Sammie pulled some hair away from Jaina's face.

"Look close sis." Sammie said as she ran a brush through Jaina's luxurious long blond hair and pulls it back in a high ponytail pulling Jaina's hair away from her face.

"I-I really am beautiful just like you and Ari!" Jaina exclaimed happily. "Just like I had always wanted to be."

"Yes you are." Sammie said. "I'm sure you will look stunning in our combat uniform. They would fit you perfectly."

"Are you sure?" Jaina asked. "The only thing I've known is this School uniform that they gave me when I was brought here. Thank you so much for saving me from the Femme-X."

"No problem Jaina." Sammie said. "It's the least we could do to get you back."

"I just so wish we had more time with you." Ari said. "I so totally hate this war."

"I think a lot of us do." Jaina said. "I like can't even remember what the heck started it. I'm just glad you two raised me as a girl so I wouldn't have to join the boys side and attack you. Thank you so much for helping me through this rough time."

Jaina then embraced her sisters. "So could I like see what your combat gear looks like. Did you get one for me just in case."

"I guess we could see." Sammie said. "We did have an extra bed installed so maybe we might have uniforms in your size, though you might need to be measured again."

"Do you really think I need to be measured again?" Jaina asked.

"Well I guess we could ask the Sergeant Major, but she is busy at the moment." Ari said.

"So have you like been practicing for the competition?" Sammie asked.

"I did before my procedure, but I don't think I have been cleared for physical activity yet." Jaina remarked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Damian's heart sank to the bottom of his feet as he looked around the room and saw the epitome of horror stories some boys told around the base. Tales about rooms where girls would make each other up and girlify more themselves by painting each others nail, do each others hair, wear stupid pijamas, it was all... horrible! Damians feet trembled as if these girls got their hands on him, id be only a matter of time until they'd figure out he was a guy! "Umm... Hi girls" he replied trying to sound casual but really he was freaking out. He glanced at the place where the girl patted and chuckled a bit nerviously. "Oh, umm. I'd love to, but I have some stuff to do before... I'll try to hurry" he says trying to walk a bit hurried to where the corner the closet was.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Vomica » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Micheal pauses for a moment as he grabs a few things from the jeep. He glances at the others, "...do any of you know how to hotwire? If so, find a car. If not? See if any of them have keys in them. ...stay low. Stay hidden. I got the Boys. One way or another." He gives Allen a squeeze on the shoulder, then takes a deep breath to build his bravery! There is only one way to get out of this... at least one way that the other boys with Micheal have a chance. It's time for a bluff.

He stands up from the jeep! And pretends to have a slight limp, the only thing he calls out is "Stand down! Stand down! What the Hell!? Why did you fire on us!" He continues to approach the Boys, "Seriously! Friendly fire!?" He then tries to fake a look of surprise, "...you guys didn't get the orders. Did you?" This entire time his is dragging himself along in a bit of a stumble, faking an injury. And trying to put on the most commanding look he is capable of.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm

((All right. Life gets to go on. Anyone who doesn't want to keep going with this that's fine, but I'll be updating this every few days or so. If I forget your post, please let me know so I might remedy it))

The mall Erik entered was dark. Faint shadows from the scarce beams of light the windows allowed in danced around making it seem like there were phantoms where there were none. In the distant store, a recreational sports retailer, the infiltrator could hear the sounds of struggle. A few more girls could be heard shouting orders, others would shout in pain only to be silent. Who were they fighting?

As Julie began to tail Alyse, it was easy enough to see her skills made her virtually invisible. The veteran frontliner was moving through the still-under-construction headquarters, nodding to those who recognized her. She ended up at her dorm room, disappearing into it.

The girl sentry's eyes narrowed at Alex' excuse. But there was the repercussions of being wrong. "Well. All right." she conceded, still not sure if it was the best idea, "But if this comes back to hurt me, I'm going to find you and well...that wouldn't be good for you." she threatened, aiming her gun in Alex' direction. With her threat in the air, she turned around to her other guard friends who seemed as apprehensive. Alex had done it. Stood up for himself and made it through! Now where could he go?

The girl in the helicopter laughed through the intercom as Tom and Chris nervously bent their knees in step with Sean. "Well, you girls'll just have to practice that when we get home now won't we. Pile into the chopper." At the barrel of guns, the three boys were pressed and prodded forward into the wind gust the helicopter was making. Soon they were all in, still under as hostile a welcome as when it started. "So you boys realize how stupid you were in not joining us sooner, then?" one of the girls asked.

"We don't have much time, but that'll be ok I guess." the captain grumbled to Isaac, "The more boys we lose to this, the less likely we'll be able to afford you. And that's bad news for both of us."

"All right. Just don't be too long! We're going to watch some movies tonight!" the girl who had invited Damian said cheerfully. Movies...that was odd. Damian couldn't remember the last time he'd had time to just sit and relax, watch a movie. Yes when the war started, most of the boys could be found playing massive lan-parties, playing games the lot of them could enjoy. In the last several months though, every boy had to be up and prepared for the incursions of the girls. That they took the time out of their busy days of invading to watch movies and have slumber parties was...odd. He'd only have a short time before the girls asked where he was.

A couple errant bullets fired barely past Micheal as he exited cover, but the assault paused as the boy limped. "What's your command?" the captain of the boy's unit shouted across the battlefield. "You're not wearing your uniform. I wasn't informed of any spec ops during this invasion." Even as Micheal distracted them, the other boys carefully weaved their way backward to try and find other vehicles.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Sean rolled his eyes. The ribbing, the joking... really, boys and girls weren't all that different in the end. Both would take the time to be jerks to their prisoners while claiming to be the good guys.

He walked up to the helicopter, raising one arm to shield his face from the strong gusts it kicked up and climbed inside. Looking at the girl who asked, he shook his head and showed her the exposed pink veins that indicated he had been hit by their weapons.

"It was either throw in out lot with you or be sent to the Hole House." he muttered.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Jaina was feeling much better.

"I like think we better get to my dorm and start bringing my stuff up here." Jaina said.

"Are you sure sis?" Ari asked.

"I mean you just went through major surgery." Sammie said. "Are you sure you are okay to make the move up here."

"I better do that while I have the chance." Jaina said. "So let's get going, then I need to see if I am cleared to participate in the upcoming competition."

With that the Schatsiek sisters took about 2 1/2 hours to move Jaina's stuff up to their new room that they would share for at least the remainder of the war. All that was left of where Jaina once stayed was an empty made bed and empty shelves where she kept her stuff. Even her medicine cabinet was empty. She still had a couple weeks left of taking her meds.

The Schatsiek sisters went to the Jaina's Doctor's Office Jaina knocked on the door waiting for her doctor to answer.

"Maybe she will have some answers as to whether or not I can participate in the competition." Jaina said to her sisters as she knocked one more time and waited for the door to open.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Alex looked over the girls one last time, and nodded his head before turning and marching onwards. If he made it back to Alyse and Julie in one piece, he had to try and get them to work on his disguise, as throwing on a few clothes wasn't going to work in better lit conditions. He continued along the road, trying to figure out the best way to get to the entrance of the tall tower block.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 pm

"M-...Movies, eh?..." said Damian trying to hide his look of nostalgia. It has been so long since he could just sit back with friends and enjoy an evening. "I... uhh... right" he replied as he went to her area and sighed. He knew for a part that it would be dangerous for him to mingle with girls. After all if they did find him out, it would be the end of him. Still, he wished he could just... sit back and relax for once. After some deliberation Damian sighed. Maybe it was best to play along. Maybe after the girls were all knocked out she could slip by. After all, all these girls were partying. Eventually they would all be knocked out.

"Be right there" he called out before looking back in the bag and groaned. "Ugh... Kratos damn it..." he grimmanced as he started tried to shelter himself in his corner while changing into the negligee. Hopefully his disguise would hold up even with the stupid girly outfit he was changing into.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Zilla » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Julie couldn't tell whether to be happy or sad to see Alyse disappear into her own room. She definitely had enough pretext to stop by for a visit. After all, she was the one who rescued her from the boys. In fact, they'd be pretty hard-pressed to hold anything against her talking to the returned girl.

Perhaps the worst part of this whole fiasco was that she had absolutely no intention of bringing down the girl's operations. Far from it. They provided for her, more than she'd ever been provided for before, and she was grateful to them. But she was used to being on her own... There really wasn't anything they could do to her, so why was she so scared of losing what they'd given her?

Still, Julie focused on the situation. She slipped over to Alyse's door, and gave a casual but searching glance around the area for anyone who may have followed her.

"Hey, Alyse?" she asked, knocking lightly on the girl's door. "I'd like to talk for a bit, if that's okay."
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying