Kidaroc 2.0

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Kidaroc 2.0

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Brnin8r wrote:The nurse called Jaina in, mentioning that her sisters were more than welcome to join her. Once they'd waited another few minutes, the doctor walked in, "All right Jaina, what're we seeing you for today? Any problems with your body since the last procedure?"

Jaina smiled as she motioned her sisters to come in with her. They did so.
"No there hasn't been any problems, except trying to find my new center of balance from time to time, but I manage." Jaina said with a smile as she curtsied in thanks to her doctor. The blond then moved another stray lock of blond hair out of her face. Her hair seems to have gotten a fuller body to it than it had before the procedure.

"I was wondering how my healing was progressing,and if I would be able to take part in the competition later today or if I had to wait for a while. I am still not really as skilled at putting on make up as I would like to be though." Jaina said as she pointed to a bit of lipstick smudge on her cheek.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:49 am

Alex's heart sank when he saw the biked parked up without it's rider. He could feel the panic creeping through him, as he didn't even know the way back to the dorm, and without Alyse or Julia he would not last long. The voice started him, the school uniform skirt swishing about as he turned on his toes and saw the tall, decorated girl standing there.

He knew his luck, or his hastily thrown on disguise was not going to hold out much longer. It was vital he got back to the safety of the dorm as soon as possible. This girl would be harde to bluff, and the story he'd conceived earlier would be no good when it would soon become blatant he didn't know where he was going. It would need tweaking.

Approaching the tall girl, he offered her a salute. "No, Miss... I'm returning, not heading out. I was supposed to meet someone here...", he explained, and motioned towards the parked up bike, "but she's gone". His heart was racing inside his chest, and he felt so warn down, part of him just wanted to cry and come clean.

"My name is Alice Tate... I only got here last night after being rescued from a boy's camp. I couldn't sleep... bad dreams, so one of the girls took me out on a scouting trip during the night. Now I've lost her abd don't even know where our room was", he said with a blush, one hand playing with the red and black plaid skirt.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Walt hissed as he inhaled at the discomfort. Collarbones weren't made as handholds, and his didn't appreciate the girl's grip. "Locations. You didn't think we'd put all our eggs in one basket?" He wrestled against her, trying to loosen her grip on him. "Grid numbers 43-72, 54-21 and 61-50."

Each of the three locations was fairly deep behind the boys' lines and had fairly large buildings. Each location had once served as a base of operations but had since been abandoned for somewhere more strategically viable. That, and some of the buildings were literally falling apart. As long as there weren't any refugees, or if the boys weren't getting hit too hard, the girls would be on a wild goose chase.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Damian walked up trying to hide his blush as he walked up the girls knowing they'd be probably judging her breasts and her groin. Each step felt like his last as he reached the girls and sat like them, making sure with what of her negligee she could hide the front of her panties. "Hehehe.... I just wanted to try something new..." she said trying to get into character as she brushed some hair behind her ear. Damian tried to keep it cool until she noticed they wanted to do a makeover on her! This was bad! "Oh! Uhh... " she studdered a bit. A girl would obviously wouldnt mind, but having these girls so close to him could put his mission is jeopardy! This was a lose lose situation! Still if he survived this he could be in the clear. "Sure, Im game..." said Damian as he wanted to through up at just accepting the offer.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Zilla » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am

"Uuuh...yeah!" Alyse's voice rang from the door, some shuffling could be heard before she opened the door with a smile, "Hey there Julie. Come on in." she said, "Though we may want to hurry. Alice," she couldn't help but smirk a bit, "Is out wandering by herself. I thought it best she not be seen with me ALL the time. Otherwise people might start asking questions." she sat on the rudimentary bed, patting the seat next to her to invite Julie in.

"ALyse..." Julie led, finally dropping her guard that she had kept up all morning. "They're calling me back to command for some kind of evaluation. I don't know if it's good, because I did such an outstanding job on the last mission, or bad, because of Alice..." She looked at the other girl like she'd never looked at another human being before. As a friend, and not as a lifeless walking wallet, or a vending machine, or a sensory robot that would punish her if it found her.

"I've never been... in a place like this, before. Where people look out for each other." Julie sits close to Alyse. "And for the first time, I think I'm scared of being evicted..."

She watches Alyse, and only waits for her reply.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Indeed! Isaac's workshop was a combination junkyard and technological treasure trove. Old toasters sat next to large chrome plated Tesla coils, old rusty gears rest next to a box of shiny computer chips... it seems to defy the laws of any filing system known to man. But Isaac knew where everything was... it worked for him.

Out on the floor, the shells of half constructed projects sit... large metal plated hulls half open with a rats nest of wiring and half finished components. As they were it was hard to tell what many of them would be. But Wendel could spot what looks like another tank, what is definetly the hull of a boat, half mounted swivel cannons hanging from chains above it. Isaac weaves through the incomplete creations... finally stopping and crossing his arms. "Well, here it is."

He waves his arms over to a small, sleek two seater bi-wing, he pats the side. "Grabbed this from some rich guy's private airplane hanger. Spent the past few months cleaning and oiling and replacing worn or rusted parts. The interrupter for the machine gun took some tinkering with too... wanted to make sure I didnt shoot myself out of the air." He grins. "Its a two seater, too..." he says, gesturing to the back seat where another machine gun sits on a swivel.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm

(Cuz I'm a slacka' that's why. Heh.)

After a good while in the chopper, the girl's base came into view and soon the bird was setting down on the tall skyscraper that was dotted with all manner of jury-rigged artillery. This was one of the prime fortresses, impenetrable from all save a prolonged seige. A seige that the boys could never hope to muster in this time of need. "All right boys. Since you're not armed and we're in girl central, I've given you a little leeway. You'll be monitored, but only by cameras. You're free to wander as you will. Any questions?"

Erik, through the dissipating mist, could see several girls, a bit androgynous, kneeling over their pursuers punching them senseless. One of the pursuing girls was still standing, though out of ammo and blind it wasn't too long before she too was knocked out by a resisting girl. The stealth agent definitely still had the element of surprise and seemed to be the only one with a working gun.

"Well one of the big disadvantages and, in your case, advantage, to changing your gender without Femme X are the mental changes. You're still you, just a girl now on the outside. Problem is, you'll have to now practice your own skills of makeup and fashion. I'm sure you'll get to it in good time." she said with a smile as she took her stethoscope and placed it up Jaina's shirt, asking her to breathe, while her other hand began to press on the new girl's breasts, hips, and frankly anywhere else surgery had been done to make sure no infection or otherwise had occured.

The girl officer stared Alex down with an oddly terrifying scrutiny. She didn't speak as she closed the distance between Alex, her gaze wandering the girl's body as if that might betray her lie. "I think I recall your name on the roster...not much information other than your name. Glad that you're back, though, safe and sound it seems. Who's your companion you're waiting for, I'll help return you to her." she said with a slightly bemused tone. Greenies were always so fun to intimidate.

"Very good, Girly." the girl said with a confident tone, pushing Walt hard into the table surface so that his head bashed into the map. Weakened as he was, darkness quickly took his senses.

When Walt awoke, he found himself sitting in a bright room, pink and padded on all sides it seemed like Barbie's Funhouse Asylum. There was only one door, the sole window plated with glass, and a single camera pointing at his corner. He felt a pain, as if he'd been stuck with a needle, in his other side and for a moment he couldn't quite separate relief from fear. Yes he was being drugged with hormones, no he wasn't going to be all mismatched like his torturer had promised. He wasn't bound, nor was he drowzy or lethargic as he'd been in the interrogation room...though he was starving.

Like hyenas to a corpse, the girls swarmed Damian in a gleeful laughter that soon had the boy's limb each pulled in an opposite direction as a girl each claimed his nails for their own. They weren't going to be cruel and paint each of his hands and feet a different color and decided on a sultry crimson to match the girl's sexy evening-wear. As those girls got to work, another pair began to rub Damian's shoulders, "Relax, Honey. You've had a rough day at war and it's time you relax. We've already done our makeovers, we can all help to do yours!" one said excited as another scooted between the boy's right arm and leg, dipping a bristled brush into a dark bottle of mascara. "Now hold still." she said as she gently brushed the black ink through the boy's eyelashes, the curving hairs becoming longer, fuller, and more pronounced on his face. Despite the sudden situation, he couldn't deny the comfort the girl's had seemed to provide for him...

Alyse looked to Julie, her often cold, sarcastic eyes seemed to warm instantly to Julie's plight, "Well...that's a bad situation. On the one hand, you can't deny a direct order. On the other, I'm pretty sure both Alice and I would miss you pretty bad. Alice especially." she gave a small smirk as her arm wrapped around Julie, pulling her closer so that the special ops agent's head rested on her shoulder. "Although...there might be a way around it...though it would come at a heavy price."

Wendel's eyes widened at the ancient-looking plane, though his gaze quickly shifted to the upgraded and jury-rigged parts Isaac had added. At the mention of another seat, the small boy quickly dashed toward the plane, clambering up the jungle-gym of equipment into the back seat. He looked in awe, his mouth silently opened as his hands gently stroked the gun and the rim of the seat. In his examination, he started clicking from his armband So we going now or is there anything I can help fixing before our mission? he paused, blushing a little, I mean your mission.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Blaze » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Sean watches the fortress under him. He never thought her would be arriving in it in this situation. He turns to the girl and nods.

"Any chance of a shower? Haven't bathed in a while..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Brnin8r wrote:(Cuz I'm a slacka' that's why. Heh.)

"Well one of the big disadvantages and, in your case, advantage, to changing your gender without Femme X are the mental changes. You're still you, just a girl now on the outside. Problem is, you'll have to now practice your own skills of makeup and fashion. I'm sure you'll get to it in good time." she said with a smile as she took her stethoscope and placed it up Jaina's shirt, asking her to breathe, while her other hand began to press on the new girl's breasts, hips, and frankly anywhere else surgery had been done to make sure no infection or otherwise had occured.

"Is there something wrong with my makeup?" Jaina asked as she moaned in pleasure at the pressure she was receiving from the doctor on her bosom. She also breathed normally just like the doctor asked then she took a few deep breaths as well. "Makeup application may not be as big as a problem as my fashion skills." Jaina continued as she breathed when the doctor told her too. "My sisters helped me out with make up before this war even started and they were drafted or joined in or like whatever. Though I may have my own personality still, my mind was always a girl. It was my body that was the problem." Jaina then smiled at her doctor.

"Jaina, we need to get you an entire new wardrobe to fit your new gender." Sammie said. "You seem to have picked up your make up skills a lot faster than most new girls do."

"Well duh sis." Ari said with a giggle. "She had us to help her before the war even started. I mean we did raise her to be a girl after all. And she didn't seem to mind."

"It's because I was a girl on the inside, it was the outside that was messed up." Jaina said as several more waves of pleasure shot through her new body. "I so can't believe how much more sensitive this body is than my old one was."

Jaina then looked toward her doctor. "So like what else did you do during my surgery besides the normal stuff that you do for SRS?" Jaina asked curiously as she moved a stray lock of blond hair out of her eyes. "So how do I look ma'am?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:15 am

Alex's confidence deserted him as the taller girl strode closer. His heart was racing, his knees were weak, and he felt dizzy to boot. Panic stabbed at him as he saw the girl's gaze wandering, but he nodded along when she spoke positively about Alice's return from captivity. Slowly, Alex turned his head, looking at Alyse's parked up motorcycle again, "I was supposed to meet Alyse Perry in here. That's her bike there, Miss", he pointed.

Looking back to the Officer, he drew a deep breath to try and steady himself. "She was a prisoner with me at the boy's camp, and she was the one that took me out with her last night. We were both rescued by Julie Bellinase. That's who I'm rooming with here". The last thing he needed was to be hanging out with a girl that was neither Alyse nor Julie, but the chances of getting back to that dorm room anytime soon on his own was slim.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Isaac strokes his chin. "Hmmm... it still has a few parts missing. Like I told lunkhead. I've had the boys combing old airplane junkyards and museums... but I guess if I really wanted to I could make the replacements myself... if the situation is urgent perhaps I should."

He shrugs. "Why not. I had nothing else planned for this afternoon. Once I press them out you can help me put them in... then we can try to start this beast." He says finally, going around and collecting a few pieces of junk and miscellaneous pieces of technology... vanishing into one of his workrooms to shape them into the components he needs.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Erik looks at the rather ... boyish girls beating there pursuers senseless in the store holding his gun towards them he speaks quickly "all right all of you freeze.. diont move a muscle.. whos your leader?" He says still looking between them making sure none of them try and pull anything knowing the hq will deffinatley want to hear about this group.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Julie's instincts almost had her recoil from the embrace, but she let it happen. Her guard was still up despite her trust.

"A price...?" Julie mused, staring ahead with Alyse. "What are you thinking?" A dozen possibilities ran through her mind, but she couldn't isolate any of them as likely. She wouldn't be suggesting betraying them... So, was she going to suggest hiding?
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Damian nods and smiles trying to keep his poker face on, but this was pretty embarresing. Damian never had this happen to him and getting his nails colored was like a crime punishable by death on the boys side... and yet thats what he was doing. If it wasnt bad enough they then started to brush mascara on her! Damian couldn't help squirm a bit. He felt his heart racing, this was not supposed to happen. This was tabbo! Men should NOT be doing this. This is wrong. Still, Damian couldn't help get a feeling in the back of his head, this was a bit... enjoyable. A relaxed atmosphere and getting pampered. Something that rare if never happened on the boys side. Damian blushes as tries to look at the girls handy work as they worked on her. "L-Looking good girls" he said as he wiggled his toes a bit.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
"Very good, Girly." the girl said with a confident tone, pushing Walt hard into the table surface so that his head bashed into the map. Weakened as he was, darkness quickly took his senses.

When Walt awoke, he found himself sitting in a bright room, pink and padded on all sides it seemed like Barbie's Funhouse Asylum. There was only one door, the sole window plated with glass, and a single camera pointing at his corner. He felt a pain, as if he'd been stuck with a needle, in his other side and for a moment he couldn't quite separate relief from fear. Yes he was being drugged with hormones, no he wasn't going to be all mismatched like his torturer had promised. He wasn't bound, nor was he drowzy or lethargic as he'd been in the interrogation room...though he was starving.

Walt did his best to shake off the pounding in his head and the aching in his chest. Standing up, he groaned at the color of his holding cell and looked out his window. He idly scratched his chest, half curious of what they put in him, half trying not to even think about it. "Hello? Can anyone hear me?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to Roleplaying