[SRP]The Real Anime Harem: Season 1 (signup/interest)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP]The Real Anime Harem: Season 1 (signup/interest)

Postby muffinstud » Thu May 26, 2011 3:58 pm

[Let's give this another shot, shall we? There was plenty of interest last time, but there were some things that got out of control. Mostly, I believe I mishandled some of the balancing issues of the game. I believe this should help a bit.]

The nameless TV executive determined never to finish her coffee has returned. After submitting the tapes, her pilot for a reality transformation TV show got the green light. The producers gave her a few caveats that she was willing to live with, and the show is now ready for prime time production!To ensure the number crunchers in the office are happy, she sent out 1000 invites for auditions. This ensures a randomized sample of the population, and prevents the poor saps from knowing about the show beforehand.

What the contestants know:
This is a new reality TV show, focusing on relationships in close quarters. All the cast members will live in a mansion in a compound for a few weeks to a couple of months. All wants and needs will be met, but the cast cannot leave the compound. Phone calls will be monitored, and only one per week allowed.

The auditions were standard fare: Background questions, personality tests, etc. No singing and dancing required, but no one would have stopped it.
Upon passing the auditions, each cast member signed a non-disclosure agreement about the show and filled out necessary medical forms and a waiver.

What's really going on:
The forms contain (in brilliantly small and complicated legalese) a power of attorney, last will and testament, and a binding contract to the studio's name. Upon signing, that woman owns you!While setting the cast up into the mansion, the Caffeinatrix will scour through the audition videos to set up the perfect dysfunctional harem. Once decided upon, the appropriate cast members will be transformed, and they'll be trapped in the mansion until one of two things occurs. Option 1: The suitors physically harm the harem king so badly that he'll be hospitalized for the rest of the season. Option 2: One (or more) of the suitors falls for the king, and he falls for her(them).

------------------------
The nature of the game:
All players, save one, will be TF'd at the beginning. You will then have free reign of the compound (Don' worry, it'll be just big enough) to do whatever you wish. Your characters will be left entirely in the dark as to how or why they've been TF'd: If you'd like to find out, polish your sleuthing skills. There will be activities presented to you, and you can choose whether or not to participate in them. Every now and then, you'll get a chance to have a "confessional" by yourself to the cameras. I'll poke you OOCly, and as part of your normal post, just let your character vent about everything that's happened up to that point.

--------------
How to apply:
Name:
Short Background/Bio:

Be the King: (Tell me if you'd be interested in being the harem king or not. I won't force people into it if they don't want it.)
Preferred TF: (General physical description, any mental changes/quirks you'd be okay with. Also, supply a pic or request one if desired)

Personality test: [Answer the questions from the point of view of the character. This, combined with your TF preferences, will be used to put your character in as entertaining a situation as possible]

How easily do you make new friends?
What do you do when you're the center of attention?
What is your favorite color?
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do?
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do?
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do?
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas?
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow?
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline?
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do?
Last edited by muffinstud on Fri May 27, 2011 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: [SRP]The Real Anime Harem: Season 1 (signup/interest)

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri May 27, 2011 1:42 am

Name: Micheal Andre
Physical Description: Micheal is a tall and thin man who has nice black hair. He mostly tries to wear nice looking clothing that includes button up shirts that has the top button unbutton to show his nicely tanned skin. Depending on what he is doing he wears designer jeans.
Short Background/Bio: Micheal's dream has always been around the idea of getting rich and famous. He had tried a few 'get rich quick' schemes where he doesn't have to work too much. His current plan is to do a reality TV show in order to get a deal where he can get paid and do endorsements. Due to him not being heavy and buff he decided it be best to just look good and act charming in order to win.

Be the King:
No thanks.
Preferred TF: Busty, forced obedience, glasses be nice but not required.

Personality test [Answer the questions from the point of view of the character. This, combined with your TF preferences, will be used to put your character in as entertaining a situation as possible]

How easily do you make new friends? Very easy if they are people who have something that I want.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? Keep the center of attention on me.
What is your favorite color? Red
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? At once start to flirt with her and find out if she has anything that I may want.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? Try to tell her that it is perfectly okay and see if she wants to join.
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? Try to play it cool but at the same time try to get rid of them.
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? Help make ideas so that way I can be credited later.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? No idea....55
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? Pretty well since I try to keep a cool head.
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? Keep the cash and throw away the wallet later once I get home.
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Fri May 27, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri May 27, 2011 2:46 am

[I'm in!]

Name: Harry Trednam

Physical Description: Short dark brown hair, green eyes, and an athletically fit physique make up this gentleman. He isn't a very self conscious person, so he'll often wear loose, casual clothing such as hoodies and sweat pants simply because they feel more comfortable to him. He isn't adverse to switching to something a bit more formal for the special occasions, though.

Short Background/Bio: Some would call Harry a hot-headed, easy to anger fellow who has a bit of a inferiority complex, but that's simply not true. He's really a... He's a...

Actually, that's completely right. In fact, that's exactly the reason why Harry joined the show in the first place: To show his "friends" that he could survive with a bunch of strangers and not be a jerk to them.

Be the King: If no one else wants to be the King, I guess I'll take it. Someone's gotta do it, right?

Preferred TF: Something tomboyish, energetic, and perky. I know, that's kind of a vague request. >_>

---

How easily do you make new friends?: Easily! Very easily! I've got so many of them!... Yeah...
What do you do when you're the center of attention?: Well, I definitely wouldn't flub everything up and make myself look like a fool in front of everyone if that's what you're asking!
What is your favorite color?: Red?
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do?: Well of course I'd... Um... I would... I dunno, say hi or something. Why are you asking these kind of questions?
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do?: I would... I'd... Ok, enough with these kind of questions! Ask me something more normal or whatever!
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do?: I SAID STOP IT!
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas?: Finally, something I can answer! I'd be the leader! Duh!
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow?: ... I'm not answering that, because I know you're asking that just to mock me.
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline?: Very well! Just ask my boss- Wait, no, don't ask him! He'd just lie and say I suck at deadlines, but I don't! He's just a old fart!
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do?: I'd see it for the trick it is and leave it there. You're not going to catch me stealing redhanded!
Last edited by Mystic Mina on Fri May 27, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Fri May 27, 2011 10:37 am

Looking good! I've gone back and edited the initial post to include the personality test. If you guys would be so kind as to put that in with your bios, I'll start looking for pics to be your end results.

Also, if push comes to shove, I could make a character to be the King if no one else wants to. Don't feel pressured to do it if you don't want to.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Brnin8r » Fri May 27, 2011 9:15 pm

((I have indeed missed you Sir Kittyloaf))
Name: Ed Danner
Physical Description: Quite normal proportions, strong arms from his work in carpentry. His stare is a cold and steely one. Calm and controlling, he has an air of superiority about him. His slightly shaggy brown hair barely hangs above his emerald eyes. He rarely smiles, offering a smirk at best.
Short Background/Bio: Ed Danner lived a normal life in everyone's eyes, but he always had an odd twitch through childhood. He started exploring the deep urges within himself. In the last year, he's watched the news with intense focus, eagerly munching down on his favorite cereal. His favorite topic is the case-gone-cold of the Trix murderer. People of any sort of high and mighty status or mindset would be found dead, their open chests filled brimming with Trix cereal and milk. He always watches, every day...for if they find out any more details...he might have to make a quick escape to the next town. He was more than interested in the reality show to get close to people he usually has a hard time making contact with.

Be the King: I'm fully up for it!
Preferred TF: Sensual but not completely over the top. Mental changes kept to a minimum, though short bursts of hormones/attraction always make for a good time. My only concern for mental changes is I don't want to be a different person with a completely new personality. As for actual picture, I'll be requesting one.

Personality test: [Answer the questions from the point of view of the character. This, combined with your TF preferences, will be used to put your character in as entertaining a situation as possible]

How easily do you make new friends? I make friends well enough. They like me. Say I've got a good moral compass. I try to keep them close with some distance.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? I rarely deserve it, but who am I to argue with the crowd? Its real nice hearing what they think of me...unless they say I'm incompetent. Then I'll bring it up with them personally.
What is your favorite color? I like mixes of color, really...but bright ones tend to steal focus from the monotony of life. So...blues, yellows...bright and dark reds, that sort of thing.
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? If they want to talk to me, they will. If they look like a good person though, I'll talk to them and ask them about their job and such. Its nice to know how many good people live around you.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? Well if they've got any business in there like a janitor or something like that, I guess its mud on my face for them finding me in that state. Otherwise...I don't know...I guess we'd have to see when that happens.
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? *ponders* I think the same answer, yeah.
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? I don't like relying on people most times. I mean...if they're good at what they do, they might as well do that. If it were up to me I'd make my own plans.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? I...I haven't read up on that.
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? People say I work pretty well. Working wood, you've always got those deadlines to keep with...
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? Well I'd defintely want to return that to them. Nobody wants to lose all that information. They'd probably be grateful.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri May 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Name: Mathew Kingsly
Physical Description: Matt's a bit on the short side, standing at about 5' 9" with a lanky build. His brown hair reaches just far enough down to get in the way of his similarly brown eyes, which are somewhat unimpressive behind his square framed glasses. For all that though, doesn't look like a complete nerd... Rather, he looks like he'd probably spend the night on the books instead of at a party... So... Yeah, I suppose he does look like a bit of a nerd.
Short Background/Bio: Matt's an all A student at his local university, knowing all of the right answers on the tests and knowing all the right things to say to impress his professors. His entire life has been devoted to academics and study, pre-destined to follow in his father's footsteps and become a noted name in the field of scientific research. That being said, most of his life has been spent studying scientific equations, and he hasn't had alot of time to socialize. Unable to find success through his own efforts, he's trying one more desperate attempt... only on the condition that he be allowed to continue his study during the show. Can't be falling behind now... Lucky him, he's got his entire semesters work in advance.

Be the King: I have no objections.
Preferred TF: Mental changes are welcome, though I'll leave the rest to your outstanding creative ability. If that's alright of course.

Personality test:
[Answer the questions from the point of view of the character. This, combined with your TF preferences, will be used to put your character in as entertaining a situation as possible]

How easily do you make new friends? - 'Easy' and 'hard' are a bit too subjective, making your question difficult to answer... Though, if pressed to answer, I'd have to say with moderate ease.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? - I do what I normally would do?... I don't know, usually the only time that happens is when I'm answering a question in class...
What is your favorite color? - Blue
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? - I... Well... I would... have to... eh... I would ask her how her day was going... No, wait. That's no good... I'd introduce myself, and then ask her... Yes. That's much more appropriate.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? - I would cover myself, of course!
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? - Much the same as the previous answer!
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? - True joy comes from identifying a problem, identifying a solution, and executing that solution to its greatest effectiveness. In short, the three should be interconnected in such a way as to not have to chose a preference between them.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? - 11 meters per second... for the European swallow of course.
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? - The added pressure of a deadline has no impact on my performance... at least no significant impact which I have been able to identify.
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? - I'd turn it into the police... Sad that the owner would probably never see it again though. A shame he, or she, didn't keep more than one form of identification inside it. That would've made it easier to return.

Quick question though: How fast do you think this RP will move? I don't want to slow it down because I'll only be able to manage a post or two a day.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Sat May 28, 2011 2:32 am

@ Burnin8r: A cereal serial killer? Serial cereal killer? Why is it the grammatical implications bother me more than the moral? Anywho, nice to see you too.

@ Ninja-boy: During the TF process, it might take me a day or two to post, what with all the changes needing tracking. After that, I'll be good for a post a day.

@ Everyone: Looking good so far! I'll let this simmer for another week or so, for to give people time and whatnot. If there aren't that many more that join up, I'll make a character and king myself. If there are a lot... that'd be fantastic! The bigger the harem, the funner!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun May 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Name: Leon
Physical Description: Short, youthful looking, with shoulder length brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Short Background/Bio: Leon is currently working as a ride attendant at a local theme park while waiting to be spotted skateboarding or rollerblading so he can make it big!

Preferred TF: AR - Don't mind the age, or wether you want to go with mental TFing or not. Whatever you'd enjoy.

How easily do you make new friends? - Very easily
What do you do when you're the center of attention? - Entertain ofcourse!
What is your favorite color? - Sky blue
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? - Show her my extensive skating videos on my phone, staring... me!
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? - I can understand why they'd want to do that... but I don't do nude posing!
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? - See above!
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? - Lead!
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow?
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? - I stay as a cool as cucumber!
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? - Finders keepers!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Okay, I'm in~

Name: Frank Owen

Physical Description: A tall man with a bit of a beer belly, he usually dresses in a black coat with a white button-up shirt, black pants and polished shoes. He combs his black hair back, unafraid to show his receeding hairline, he has a constant stubble on his face.

Bio: Frank is a psychologist, working in a small hospital as a counselor for the patients. Due to his work, he has never really had time to socialize and is actually rather socially awkward. THinking that being forced to be around new people might help, he signed up for the reality show, using his built up vacation time.

Be the King: If I must be, sure.

Preferred TF: No major mental changes or disproportionate body sizes. The rest I leave to you oh studly muffin.

Personality Test:

How easily do you make new friends?: Not at all easily. That's partly why I signed up.
What do you do when you're the center of attention?: I would likely freeze up and panic.
What is your favorite color?: Green.
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do?: Shift over to give her some room. Perhaps say hello.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do?: Immediately cover myself with whatever is avalible and ask them to leave.
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do?: Same as above.
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas?: I would help make the ideas.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow?: That particular comedy troupe would not approve of mindless referencing of their work you know.
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline?: I would say it does not affect my work at all. I am a calm individual.
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do?: Naturally I would turn it in.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue May 31, 2011 10:35 am

*Keyboard cat starts to play*

Name: Jonathan Summers
Physical Description: He stands about 5'11 and weights around 190 lbs. Long hair that reaches his shoulder blades, almost always tied to be able to be managed. He also wears a gotee and mustache combo which works like a charm. He likes to wear comfortable clothing most of the thing which would be shorts and shirts. Due to his job he does have good physical attributes, but not one that is over the top.
Short Background/Bio: Jonathan works as a mailman for now. He has a pretty lazy father and a very demanding mother, still he likes to work at his own pace. Right now he is single and thinks this competition will be a good chance to be able to hook up with a good girl. The last one being a pretty freaky girl that is better left not mentioned.

Be the King: I will be King, period.
Preferred TF: I will be King so this section doesn't need filling out.

How easily do you make new friends? Pretty easily, I think I'm a sociable person.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? I try to make everyone have fun and laugh.
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? I try to engage in some small talk. You never know when you might make a friend.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? Cover up and push her out, I need my privacy.
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? Ask why can't he wait for me to just finish first and not look down the chest.
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? A bit of everything, I guess.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European Swallow?
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? Depends how pertinent the work is.
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? If there's no way to return it to the owner, I might as well take it.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Eh... why not.

Name: Samuel Blackstone
Physical Description: Sam is tall, medium build. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. He usually tries to dress up, so black or khaki pants along with a polo shirt is usually his attire.
Bio: Samuel is a programmer. Newly graduated and looking for work... he figures a bit of reality TV might help him become more sociable. And eat up some of the time he has before he can nail down a good job. As a bit of a nerd locked in the basement type, he figures this would be a good experience.

Be the King: Might be fun... but wouldn't be my first choice.
Preferred TF: Busty and red headed, as I know Muffin would approve. I'd prefer a pic if you can find a nice one. As for mental changes... I'd find it ironic if his personality slowly shifted to the opposite. Instead of shy and withdrawed... perhaps flirtatious and sociable. But he still has his own mind, and can fight against these new urges.

How easily do you make new friends? Not very easily, unless they have the same interests.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? Get nervous, and start talking about the most recent game development info!
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? Do my best to make small talk... or just leave them alone if they look uninterested.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? Er... scream in a very manly manner and cover myself with the nearest object.
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? Yell at them to get the heck out.
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? Help make ideas.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? African or European swallow?
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? Quite well, as long as I have a schedule planned that ends with my work completed on time.
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? Take it into the police station. If no one claims it after awhile, the cash is mine guilt free!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Victorious » Tue May 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Well, so long as there is room...

Name: Mathew Meridius, Attorney at Law
Physical Description: Tall and thin, Matt doesn't really stand out from the crowd on the days now and again when he's off of work, but when on the job, he dresses to the teeth, and can cut quite a figure, his raven black hair and piercing blue eyes seeming to suddenly come into focus, drawing the attention of people around him...which is rather the point.
Short Background/Bio: Matt is a pretty successful lawyer by all accounts--he knows his law, and he has a flair for presenting his cases, a real strikes fear into the heart of evil' type. In fact, more then once it's been commented to him that he might even be able to have his own court TV show...and though he knows that those are, well, rather gauche, (and generally something reserved for judges), it's an idea that's wriggled itself into his mind, to the point where when he saw the opportunity to get into a reality TV show, it struck him as an exciting chance to get a taste for television. And besides, he could use a little vacation. Of course, his own lawyer is perhaps less effective then he himself might have been, or poor Matt could have caught the fine print...

Be the King: Not my first choice, but I'm not unwilling if the situation demands it.
Preferred TF: I'm open to most things, though I admit, slow changes in social roles and status tend to fascinate me the most. Mental changes are fine.

Personality test:

How easily do you make new friends? Weeell. I've been told I can come on a bit strong sometimes.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? Hah! That's my element, you see. I take the opportunity to deal the finishing blow!
What is your favorite color? Green
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? I introduce myself, naturally! I've got plenty of stories--I'm sure I can capture her interest. And of course, you never know who needs a lawyer.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? I give a winning smile, and maintain my composure. Signs of weakness in any situation are best to be avoided, and I'm not particularly self-conscious about my body, even if I'm not built like some muscleman.
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? I excuse myself and shut the door, naturally.
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? Lead, of course! That's the only way I can be sure that I'm going to get anything done.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? Your honor, this question is irrelevant. I ask that it be stricken from the record.
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? Hah! To me, adding pressure is like throwing oil into a fire. It just makes me that much more determined to burn away lies. Of course, there are cases where there's just nothing to build off of, but what most people don't realize is that it's not the evidence that makes the case, it's the strength of narrative.
Of course, evidence certainly helps.
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? I inspect the wallet for any signs of where it might have come from. If none are present, I'll turn it into the police. I make my own money, than you very much.
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Sounds fun.

Name: Sean O'Byrne
Physical Description:
Sean is a rather squirrelly Irish youth. He stands at six feet and one inch with a lean, wiry musculature. His radiant red hair is kept cropped short and spiked, framing his striking green eyes. He dresses simply, almost always wearing a pair of ragged denim jeans along with a simple T-shirt or hoodie.

Short Background/Bio:

A boy of wicked wit and considerable physique, young Sean was given to a Dublin orphanage as a baby. From an early age, the boy showed an impressive grasp of several academic subjects. However, the local boys at the orphanage frequently mocked him for his cerebral nature... This led the boy to play dumb, much to the chagrin of the nuns that ran the orphanage. Instead, he focused on traits that would protect him from the rough life of a convent boy; he trained, becoming strong and fast.
At the age of ten, he was introduced to the sport of Rugby. He quickly became a very strong player and played on school teams throughout his secondary school career. He quickly became a local hero in his freshman year on the college circuit, even attracting interest from the Irish national team.
However, Sean's true passions always did lie in academics... The false shell that he projects puts significant strain on his emotional psyche. He tends to be rather reserved, and quickly becomes defensive if mocked or probed.

Be the King: Don't really care either way.
Preferred TF: I like to be surprised. Not a fan of debilitating mental alterations... slight AR is alright, but AP isn't preferred. No inanimate, please. Other than that? Go crazy.

Personality test:

How easily do you make new friends? Easily enough, I suppose.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? Put on a friendly face and smile for the camera.
What is your favorite color? Green.
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? Introduce myself and return to whatever I was doing before.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? Quickly hide from view and shout as many traditional Irish curses as I can think of.
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? See above, but with MUCH more colorful language.
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? Help make ideas.
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? Depends on the swallow, now, doesn't it?
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? Very well.
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? Search for an owner nearby... If none can be found, I pocket it. No sense in going out of my way to fund the local bank.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 am

10 contestants. Looking good here. Gimme some time to analyze the personality tests and determine your TF's, and we'll get things started. I do have to give the disclaimer that I won't be accepting any more once the RP starts, so if you want in, get in now. Late comers just won't be easy to explain, I'm afraid.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zilla » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Working on a character. If I don't have one in by Saturday, start without me and teach me a lesson to be more decisive!
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying