[SRP]The Real Anime Harem: Season 1 (signup/interest)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP]The Real Anime Harem: Season 1 (signup/interest)

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Well, since I've got reference pics to work off of, and since Zoey so graciously volunteered to be the King, I'm pretty much ready to start. If you'd like to get in, now is the time. I'll should be starting it up on Saturday, but I won't close things off until the gates close in the rp itself.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zilla » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:12 am

Name: George Stills
Physical Description: Tall and tan, a bit of a dreamer. Short, dark hair, a mature physique, wears khaki's a lot.

Short Background/Bio: He had phased out with his jock friends as he realizes that he needs to do something with his life, and actually fulfill his dreams. George never really knew what to do with himself and just followed along with the crowd, but now that he's graduated, he realized that his friends have no ambition, and neither did he. They weren't ready to grow up and face the world, but George decided to move on with his life and actually find out what he wanted to do.

Unfortunately, he's clueless on that regard, since he's never really thought for himself. He knows he needs to get his priorities straight, but he is having a hard time doing so. None of his friends have been able to help him, and since he's been applying for colleges all over the country, he still hasn't found a program that interests him.

The job he would be happiest with, but doesn't know it, is actually a camp counselor for a summer camp. For now though, he's listening to his father's advice, and looking at schools for engineering, which he isn't thrilled about, but he hasn't made up his mind on what he wants to do in place of that.

Be the King: Sure, that'd be interesting.
Preferred TF: Mental tweaks are awesome. I'd like to be an energetic character, for fun. Maybe even something as much lacking in true depth as George is, because, he's not a very deep guy.

Personality test: [Answer the questions from the point of view of the character. This, combined with your TF preferences, will be used to put your character in as entertaining a situation as possible]

How easily do you make new friends?
Very easily. (OOC, this isn't entirely true, but he thinks it is. He's just thinking about the segment that he's most familiar with)

What do you do when you're the center of attention?
Show off my skills.

What is your favorite color?
Brown, a nice earthy color.

You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do?
I ask her what she's doing later.

A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do?
Shoo her out politely. It's just as embarrassing for her as it is for me.

A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do?
Harass him for being such an idiot and not knocking, make him feel bad for intruding on me. Is that sexist?

When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas?
I like leading.

What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow?
You can't be serious.

How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline?
I prepare for deadlines, as long as they're clear. Jerks who screw with deadlines make me angry.

You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do?
I'd take a small cut, and turn it in to the police... if nobody takes it, finders keepers, right?
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Gonna wait a little bit to progress so Blindsense doesn't get left behind. Definitely moving forward this weekend though.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 pm

If someone knows if Blindsense is around, let me know. Otherwise, we'll just have to progress without him.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zilla » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Blaze says Blindsense lacked power for 10 days, but is coming back now.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 pm

I'M HEEEERE! T_T Sorry for the delay. Life has been interesting the past week or so.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm moving and getting a new job, so I'll be kind of sparse for a few days. Should be able to update in 7 days or so.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:21 pm

My absence was longer due to unforseen technical issues. Needless to say, it's easier to have internet access with an actual modem of some sort.

I'll have an update on this (and other threads) on monday.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

muffinstud wrote:My absence was longer due to unforseen technical issues. Needless to say, it's easier to have internet access with an actual modem of some sort.

I'll have an update on this (and other threads) on monday.

Awesome. Can't wait to get back to business. haha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Okay, been having technical difficulties this past week. Bad news is, I most likely won't be back for another week. Good news is, I'm finally getting my PC back and can trash this laptop at the end of this week.

In the meantime, I'd advise those of you that haven't posted to do so.
[Coughs at Blindsense, Neph, Harri, and anyone else he missed.]
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:31 pm

alright due to my current schedule in such and my new resolution to not drop out of coming here! huzzah huzzah! lol I was curious ... is this rp still open to new contestants? or will I have to wait till next season? wanted to make sure before I went through the time to post a signup sheet
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:58 am

If it's not too late, I'd like to take part.

Name: Nobu Takachi
Physical Description: Somewhat short, at around 4' 11", green hair a little passed the shoulders usually tied in a small ponytail, blue eyes, and a pair of thick glasses. Dresses neatly most of the time.
Short Background/Bio: A budding scientist who desires to be famous and great someday. He always likes to carry around a science kit, as well as various 'how to' books. He can be a bit flighty and forgetful when carried away with his thoughts or experiments. He's a bit self-conscious about his height, and so he can fly into a sort of rage when his height is brought up. He has a slight fondness for pickles.

Be the King: No interest in being the king
Preferred TF: I'm alright with just about anything, really. Though mental changes are preferred to be kept at minimum. TFs that keep Nobu short would be amusing, but aren't a must.

Personality test: [Answer the questions from the point of view of the character. This, combined with your TF preferences, will be used to put your character in as entertaining a situation as possible]

How easily do you make new friends? Not too easy. I tend to alienate people in favor of my own experiments and tinkering.
What do you do when you're the center of attention? Show people how great and wonderful my inventions and experiments are.
What is your favorite color? Lavender is rather calming.
You're on a bus/train/plane by yourself. An attractive member of the opposite sex sits next to you. What do you do? Stare at them out of the corner of my eye and try to make small talk. Though I get nervous.
A member of the opposite sex walks in on you in the bathroom wile you're naked. What do you do? I keep my cool, of course <Actually, I'd freak out an make a food of myself, but they don't need to know that, hee hee~>
A member of the same sex walks in on you in the bathroom while you're naked. What do you do? We're both the same, so though embarrassing, it'll be alright. <Unless they're bigger than me or something. Grrr... how dare they be>
When on a team, do you prefer to lead, carry out the ideas, or help make ideas? Make ideas! Others can't do that to save their lives. Just hope they can carry them out. >,>
What is the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European?
How well do you work under pressure or with a deadline? Pfft, I work great! <It's the other people who can't do squat, grrr...>
You find a wallet on the sidewalk, filled with cash, and with no ID. What do you do? No ID? Then it's mine, sucker!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 am

I HAVE posted.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 pm

@Harri: Many apologies. It's rather hard to keep track of all of you, especially when I'm tired like when I made that post. Will a back rub suffice?

@Evra and KonokoHasano: Other apologies. Right now, I'm still struggling to wrangle the group I have. Were I to take on any more, the quality of my GMship would definitely drop. I don't want that to happen any more than it already has. Next time.

@Everyone: I'll have an update either today or tomorrow, no matter who has or hasn't posted.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm

muffinstud wrote:@Evra and KonokoHasano: Other apologies. Right now, I'm still struggling to wrangle the group I have. Were I to take on any more, the quality of my GMship would definitely drop. I don't want that to happen any more than it already has. Next time.

It's alright, Muffin, I understand. XD

Good luck with what you have. ^_^
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying