[MTFF] The Sound of Bells

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] The Sound of Bells

Postby Just some lady » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 pm

For a moment of blackness, the bells seem to be everything...and then--

"--ew? Are you alright?" Tony is looking down to him. After a moment he waves a hand. "Hellooo?"
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:48 pm

"Buh?!" Stew shakes his head and pushes himself up onto his hands and knees. "I don't know, man. I... think I blacked out." He attempts to stand up and steady himself just in case he's still wobbly. "I think I drooled on the floor."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Just some lady » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:46 am

Stew stands...though, something seemed off. Tony seemed...taller, all of a sudden? In fact, he felt weird all iver, though that was probably just the soreness. The man raises an eyebrow.

"I'll get a mop. Why don't you sit down, man?"
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:52 pm

He nods. "You know what? I think I will." Still not exactly sure of himself, Stew goes back to the break room and takes a seat. He tries to shake the weird sensation out of his head. Tony had never really been taller than him either. "...Must have been hunched over a bit after that fall..." In the security of the break room, he tries to relax as best as possible and ride the weirdness out.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Just some lady » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Sitting down, Stew may find it a little hard to get comfortable, wiggling into his seat, despite his attempts at relaxation. And he feels a bit...hm.

Parched?
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:11 am

Stew smacks his lips, looking around for something satisfactorily quenching. He frowns as he tries to get comfy, when he remembers his thermos from earlier in the morning. He gets up and grabs the smoothie from the fridge. Not really looking forward to trying to sit again, what with the chair being so uncomfortable, he sips the smoothie as he leans against the counter in the break room.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to Roleplaying