[MTFF] The Sound of Bells

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] The Sound of Bells

Postby Just some lady » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 pm

It could be that her head wasn't screwed on quite right, it could be, perhaps, that her shoes were too tight. But somehow, Stu thought that the most likely reason of all may have been that her heart was two sizes too small. But whatever the reason, her heart or her shoes, Flannerty just stood there, glaring at Stu.

"I decided to reschedule it."
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby muffinstud » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 pm

He balls his hand into a fist and shakes it at hip level. "Rescheduled? Fine. Whatever you say. But if you reschedule one more time, I'm giving you my two weeks notice." He turns and continues to shake as he starts counting inventory. Hopefully, she would assume he was shaking in anger. Once out of her sight, Stew sighs heavily and leans on one of the shelves. "I really need that raise..."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm

As Stew leans on one of the racks of the shelves, it breaks lose and some cans of paint fall and roll out as he falls on his butt pretty hard! The shelve itself start to shake menacingly!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"Oof!" He hardly has time to complain about the fall as he notices the rickety shelf. He skitters backward on the floor, crabwalking as fast as he can to get out of the way of the heavy cans of paint trying to crush him!
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm

The shelves shakes, but doesn't fall over... instead the shelves collapses from top to bottom making quite the racket before all the shelves collapsed into each other. Some smokes brews apart from the noise it made!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:51 pm

[I apologize for the lack of Muffin around these parts lately. Not only has work been draining, it's been offering unlimited overtime. Bad news is I didn't have a life for a good long time. Good news is I can pay off my car in a month or so. Huzzah!]

"What the? Aw man. Hey Tony! Can you help me clear up a spill?" Stew gets up and brushes himself off as he checks the cans to make sure none of the paint spilled onto the floor.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

The cans are fine! But their everywhere! Not to mention that the shelfs where they were is useless now! "Stew, what was that.... noise..." says Tony as he rushes in and sees the mess. "... What did you do?! Mrs. Grumpy pants is going to murder you!" he says quickly entering the room and closing it before looking around assesing the damage.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:15 pm

"I didn't do anything, the shelf collapsed on itself!" Stew inspects the shelf and groans in frustration. "Great. This place tries to kill me, and she's gonna blame me. Come on, help me stack up these cans." He bends down and tries to stack the cans in some sort of presentable form... right in front of the broken shelf.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Tony starts by collecting all the broken shelves and putting them over a corner. "You should be more careful man. You know that woman has enough love in her heart to fill up a single water molecule" he says.

Stew would notice that as he works, he finds the cans are a bit more heavy than he would remember. He finds himself on the last cans having to use both arms to lift them up! Either these cans carry rocks or Stew is very out of shape...
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 pm

"Hardly. I'd still say the water molecule would want a restraining order." He chuckles and stacks the cans. Once the last one is up, he puts his hands on his hips to catch his breath. "Man, I need to work out more. Those cans must have lead in them or something." He wipes his brow of sweat and gives Tony a small smile. "Thanks, dude."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

"No problem. Maybe you should hit up my cousins gym. I can get in free, Ill just tell him Im bring a friend" says Tony slightly tapping Stews shoulder. "Keep up that lazy streak of yours and people will confused you hands with ladies arms, especially if you let your nails grow out like that" he says patting him on the shoulder before peeking outside. "Ok... coast is clear" he adds before leaving.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:15 pm

"Sure..." Stew blinks and looks at his hands. "Do I really have lady hands?" He could have sworn that lugging cans of paint around like he did would keep his hands from looking any kind of ladylike.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Stew would find his hands look... a bit daintier, his nails have also grown out a bit! Their still hairy, but shave the hair and he'd have pretty femenine hands. His skin was already flawless...

"Oh come on, I was joking. Its not the time to worry about that stuff" says Tony dragging Stew away and back into the store.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm

"Wup!" Stew gets caught off balance from being dragged. "Hey, easy on the shirt there. Wanna pull me by the ear next, mom?" He regains his balance and gets back out into the store. "Well, so much for the inventory. You got anything to do, Tony?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:10 am

"I dont know, let me ask my girlfriend" replies Tony as he brings up his right hand in a sock puppet manner and shakes it. "She says no" he replies before slouching over. "I need a girlfriend, pronto" ;___; "Atleast I could text her and stuff when the store gets borring"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying