Colonization (Signups!)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Colonization (Signups!)

Postby Anamnesis » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Your home planet is in a bit of a crisis -- resources are being tapped out around the globe, due to the steadily rising population.
Although the governments of the world grouped up and began to mix cultures, resulting in a singular world language and culture pool, debates rage on about what to do. It was finally decided that colonization would be the best bet for survival of the human race! College-age men and women are thereby drafted into the Universal Colonization Effort, and funding pours into it very quickly. In pairs, one man and one woman will be shipped in multiple directions, to different planets around the known...and even unknown, universe!
~
This is a sign up thread for my new Colonization RP. I'm looking for six people, three groups of two. Three males, three females, and you must be boring -humans- to take part. Note that 18~25 is what I'm looking for, age-wise.

It will take place here and, if schedules allow, even on an IRC channel. There will be transformations, but they will not be the main focus of the story. If you are averse to those listed, please seek your roleplay elsewhere. If it's just not your thing, I could always work around some, but if you -really- don't like some of it, do not hesitate to look away.
Those TFs are: TG, both MtF and FtM, Age Progression, -some- Age Regression, Anthro(ear and tail), full furry, and inanimate TF. Others may be added at another time, and there is no guarantee that you will see all of them. Each of the teams will be sent to a different locale with different dangers, and -BAD ENDINGS- are to be expected. When presented with a choice, there will be two or more(duh), and some of them can potentially -end- the RP for you! Be cautious, the fate of Setryl rests upon you, brave UCE infantry!
This is the first time in a while I've actually posted here with the intent of RP. Don't let me down.
Helel: It's not murder if the person is an idiot. <_<
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Colonization (Signups!)pp

Postby Zilla » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 am

What defines "full furry?" That could be anywhere from fur+muzzle to entirely animal.

Beyond that, it looks interesting, and I can play either male or female, depending on demand.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Colonization (Signups!)

Postby Anamnesis » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Anthro is 'full furry,' including muzzles and digitigrade feets.
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zilla » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:21 am

Okay, I'm in.

What do you need from me?
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Anamnesis » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Well, we'll need more than one person.
There's either not enough interest, or the RP just seems daunting because of -bad endings-.
Something like that...
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

to be honest the rp seems rather limited, it honestly sounds like a star ocean scenario with parties of 2.

admittedly i do agree with your comment that people are probably put off by the chance of character death aspect as I tried to run one where i mentioned that and it had a really slow pick up and just died after a few weeks before really getting anywhere.

might throw something in but given it's the end of the college semesters right now isn't the best time to be starting new rp's either.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Hm...the inanimate and the bad endings do kinda worry me, but I am interested in this one. Sounds like a cool idea, and I don't really understand why you're saying it seems kinda limited, Zero. Either way, if you get more people to come in, count me as one ready and willing to sign up.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Anamnesis » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:07 pm

ZeroForever wrote:to be honest the rp seems rather limited, it honestly sounds like a star ocean scenario with parties of 2.

admittedly i do agree with your comment that people are probably put off by the chance of character death aspect as I tried to run one where i mentioned that and it had a really slow pick up and just died after a few weeks before really getting anywhere.

might throw something in but given it's the end of the college semesters right now isn't the best time to be starting new rp's either.

Well, NekoForever, I'm not really talking about character -death- so much as some sort of bad end. Getting turned into a statue isn't REALLY death. You'll be almost immortal! Or, you could get turned into one of the races on the planet you landed on. It's more to provide an out for people who don't want to play anymore, but it's not going to be some gruesome thing!
And yes, I did sort of get the idea from star ocean, but the idea in and of itself came to me in a dream.
After I was binging on star ocean.
DON'T JUDGE ME.
If you would, however, like one full party, I can do that, and if you don't want a certain TF, nobody is forcing you to accept it, I'll PM anyone who would be getting a TF and won't do it if they say no or don't respond.
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Victorious » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, it sounds like it could be interesting perhaps. If there ends up being the right number of people I'll hop in.
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm

That's 4/6 expressing interest.
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Anamnesis » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Well, alright. 4/6 isn't bad. I expected more, faster, though!
After all, it isn't every day you get to be part of something I do :o
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Roleplaying