MTFF: Vacation's All I Ever Wanted

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: MTFF: Vacation's All I Ever Wanted

Postby Victorious » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Hesitating, Marcus managed to contain any dramatic outburst, though his eyes certainly go wide at the man's sudden appearance. More and more he was feeling like he'd been sucked into some science fiction movie...but his rational mind clamped that thought back as soon as it arose. Don't be silly.

Patting Noel's shoulder, he nods, and takes a seat, staring to the man.

"This...isn't much of a way to start a vacation. I thought your building looked nice...but the rest of it could use some work!"
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:51 pm

"A vacation? Oh, you're quite mistaken, friend. There will be no vacations here." The man, his features gray and wizened, chuckled to himself as he shifted around in his seat for more comfort. His gray eyes looked over Noel and Marcus with a mischievous glint, one that was playful yet at the same time oddly chilling.

"What? What do you- No! I paid money for this!" Noel yelled in frustration as he rose up from his chair, desperation on his face. Did he get scammed? No, this couldn't happen to him! If he came back and his wife found out... Oh, blood will run! "You can't serious about th-"

Having heard enough of Noel, the black clad man silenced the other's tongue... Literally. Without any warning, Noel's tongue slid right out of his mouth and fell to the floor. The now tongueless man, too shocked by what just happened to him, stopped speaking and stared in horror at his wiggling tongue.

"Do you have anything to say as well, or can I begin?" The stranger asked Marcus, his piercing eyes staring right at him.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Victorious » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 am

"What the--!?"

Eyes bulging, Marcus's mouth flaps open and shut for several long moments, wordlessly. What could one say, after all, to something as absurdly horrifying as this? His knees wobbling, Marcus was suddenly glad he's decided to sit...and after a moment gulps, nodding to the man.

Thiscouldn'tbecouldn'tbecouldn'tbereal--

Staring at the floor...at the tongue for a moment, he quickly pulls his eyes away, retching.
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 am

"Very good. Now, forgive me, but I'm about to monologue to you for a good minute or so, so I'll say again, please make yourselves comfortable."

"This virtual vacation you signed up for will never happen. In truth, the 'travel agency' you used to sign up for your vacation is nothing more than a front for something much, much larger in scale... Well, actually, no, that's not true. It's something much smaller, really. Oh, enough beating around the bush, I'll just say it. You see, your real, dreaming bodies are currently being prepared for complete organ removal, and I'm here to... How should I put it... Keep your minds occupied while we take everything out and replace them with inferior ones from our clients. Anesthetics, you see, can potentially degrade your insides in such a long operation, and we don't want that, which is why you're here, in my little world, entirely under my control. Now, I could have put you gentlemen in a nice little paradise and let you two live in bliss while we robbed your bodies dry, but after doing that for, oh, twenty times, I think it's time for a change of pace."

"I'm going to be brutally honest here, so forgive me: I am going to torture you."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Victorious » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:37 pm

This was a lot to take in.
Sure, it was pretty easy to accept that they were already in the simulated world...what with Noel's...tongue the way it was. His confirming that actually made him relax, if only very slightly. (Like if he had been under the impression that he was falling into a pit of fire and spikes, but then was told that they had spared the fire today. That kind of relaxed.)

That said, it was...less easy to accept the rest of it. They wanted their...organs? That...surely that couldn't be right! That--that only happened to other people, not...not actual people--not him! And as for the rest of it...well..it's all he can do not to laugh at the sheer ludicrousness of his situation.

"T...torture us? You--this..can't be serious..."
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:20 pm

The expression on the black clad man's face said that he was, indeed, serious... Oh, and the black hole that was slowly growing in the middle of the white floor was also very convincing.

"Auuuuhhhhh! Maaahhaaasssss, haaaaaapppp!" Noel shouted with his tongueless mouth as he toppled out of his chair and tried to crawl away from the expanding void. He and Marcus seemed to be drawn to it like a magnet is drawn to metal, however, and he soon fell into the mysterious abyss, screaming all the way. The man in black, who was unaffected by the hole's pull, calmly walked up to the struggling Marcus and gave him a wave of farewell.

"I'll see you and your friend soon. I'm sure we'll have some great fun when we meet again."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Victorious » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:34 pm

This, surely would be the prefect time for some kind of witty counter-quip, reaffirming defiance in the face of confirmed villainy. Were this a movie, he'd probably manage something truly scalding...Unfortunately, a movie it's not, and he's quickly pulled down, without a word! Well, unless screaming counts.
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying