High School Was Never Like This

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

High School Was Never Like This

Postby Nikki » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 am

A new school has just opened in the area. Ms Demi Lambert readies herself for her new students to arrive.

Chris Davis enters the school not sure what to expect.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: High School Was Never Like This

Postby Evra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Caelus walks up to the new school with an irritated school ahting having to go them in as well as having to be up so early so as to not be late. He slowly makes his way into the school looking around for the principles office.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Trent Akimura entered the new school, a little nervous about being new to the neighborhood. He was about 17 years of age, and had short black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a white dress shirt and a pair of tan kahki pants, with brown suede shoes. He carried his gym bag with change of clothes, shower supplies, and his bookbag with his newly purchased school supplies. His father dropped him off at school and told him to have a great day, and study hard.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Micheal was slowly walking up to the new school. This would be his last year coming to a public school since he was a senior. He was so ready get out of high school since he felt that none of the teachers knew anything that he didn't know.

He walked thought the gates in his wrinkled button up shirt and baggy jeans knowing that this would be the beginning of a long year. He was slowly making his way to where he needed to go.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Nikki » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Michael is met by a woman with purple hair woman dressed in business suit. "Hi Michael. I'm Ms. Lambert. Why don't we start with registration? What's your favorite kind of girl?"

Trent, having come in another entrance, is also met by Ms. Lambert. "Hi Trent, I'm Ms. Lambert. So what's your favorite kind of girl?"

Caelus is also met by a Ms. Lambert copy. "Hi Caelus, I'm Ms. Lambert." She says. "So what's your favorite kind of girl like?"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Nikki wrote:Michael is met by a woman with purple hair woman dressed in business suit. "Hi Michael. I'm Ms. Lambert. Why don't we start with registration? What's your favorite kind of girl?"

Trent, having come in another entrance, is also met by Ms. Lambert. "Hi Trent, I'm Ms. Lambert. So what's your favorite kind of girl?"

Caelus is also met by a Ms. Lambert copy. "Hi Caelus, I'm Ms. Lambert." She says. "So what's your favorite kind of girl like?"

"Excuse me but who are you? Also what does my favorite kind of girl has to do with registration?" asked Micheal who was finding this lady some kind of weirdo. "I am here to learn, not date. How is that important to my education?"

-----

Chris would eventually find a young lady dressed in a business suit. She had purple hair that was framing her nice face. She looked at Chris and said, "Hello Chris, I am Ms. Lambert. To start off your registration we will need some information. First off what is your favorite kind of girl?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Evra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Caelus blinks suprised at the appearance of the woman and the quickness at which she had asked the question "huh well uhm i dunno ... i guess the shy cute ones who like music?" he shrugs not really getting the whole point of this question
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Trent was startled to see a school's teacher, Ms. Lambert, appear and ask him what his favorite kind of girl was. "Nani? Uhm, gomen." He bowed politely to Ms. Lambert. "My parents just transfered here from Japan, and as to your question, I don't know. I am an only child, but I was always wondering what it would be like to have a little sister. She would be like me, only, well, younger than me, and smart, yet shy and somewhat friendly." The Japanese-American said to Ms. Lambert. "What kind of classes and activities do you offer your students, Ms. Lambert?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"I am the headmistress" Ms Lambert says to Michael.

"Very interesting, Trent" Ms. Lambert says as Trent begins to shrink.

"What do they look like, Caelus?" Ms. Lambert asks

"I don't see how this is relevant but I guess blonde girls." Chris says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Trent felt himself shrink..."Uhm, Ms. Lambert, why are you getting bigger? Is there something wrong with me?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:32 pm

"No this is normal, Trent" Ms. Lambert says as Trent's hair begins to grow.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Trent feels his hair get a little longer..."My dad's coming to pick me up after school today...what do I tell him about me being shorter and my long hair?" He seems to be getting worried as he has long black hair and he is shorter than he first came in.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Nikki wrote:"I am the headmistress" Ms Lambert says to Michael.

"Very interesting, Trent" Ms. Lambert says as Trent begins to shrink.

"What do they look like, Caelus?" Ms. Lambert asks

"I don't see how this is relevant but I guess blonde girls." Chris says.

"Well headmistress I don't see the point of the question and what it has to do with my education," said Micheal as he shook his head. "Still if you need to know I would like a girl who is smart, a bit young, and good looking. Also she is good at doing what she is told. That is very important."

---

"What else?" asked Ms. Lambert as she nods and seem to be writing down this information on a notepad. At the same time Chris's hair begins to turn a bit blonde and longer.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Evra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Caelus thinks for a moment "not sure mabey silver hair shorted paler than normal white skin i guess" he says stil not exactly sure on the reasoning of being asked these questions
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Flannery » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Rob got out of his little Volkswagen. He looked at the school with discuss. He didn't want this, he had alot of friends at his old school, now he was the odd man out. But he knew one thing, he had to assert himself. Be the life of the party when nobody else would. Robert throws his back pack over his shoulder and walks up to the front door determined.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying