Encroaching Corruption

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Encroaching Corruption

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 pm

[Sorry it's been a while folks. This thread slipped my mind ^^;;]

Zilla wrote:Kaitlyn watches with a mixture of horror and pride. Witnessing the transformation take place jolts her a little more awake, though the real impact of her actions is lost in her jungle of a consciousness. The smile is contagious, and Kaitlyn grins back at the new addition to the hive.

Her pride and contentment is interrupted as one of the firemen her drones were holding back cries out in disgust. Poor fools. Her pores remain open as some more beetles crawl out, eager for new hosts.

Vomica wrote:She squeaks at the sight of the CEO! Trying to step behind someone to hide, she likely fails, since he was so easily able to just... walk though the crowd. Perhaps much like the parting of the Red Sea. She stares up at him in horror. In any other situation this would be an honor to have his full attention and his surprise! ...but instead, under these impossible circumstances, she just trembles! The former man squeaks up, "...i-it..." Glancing at the elevator, she says "...i-it didn't get you...?"

The CEO raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"What didn't get me?" he asks, turning to look at the elevator.

Shadowmaster wrote:"I didn't really peg you for the social type of omnipotent being..." Paul says, slowly. "But, if you wanna get out there and meet people, there's some concert tonight. Might be a bit late to get a ticket, though."

"No need for a ticket. I'll get you in there... but until then, I'll leave you be. Make sure you get there." the voice says, a hint of a growl in it's voice.

Knight Errant wrote:"...." Dan stares back for a few moments, before turning and heading back to the bar. "Fine, suits me." She says, face red.

The guy's eyes seem to be glued to Dan's rear as she minces away... and weirdly enough, so is the girl's! The man at the bar has finished his drink and smiles at Dan as she approaches.

"Could I get another?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Glancing back a moment, Dan nearly stops as she sees the couple's eyes glued to her swaying rear. ~What the hell is going on with me...~ Runs through her head, as she hurries behind the bar again. Turning to her first customer... she nods. "Sure..." she isnt smiling, but frowning as she takes his glass, refilling it and handing it back!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Vomica » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:25 pm

She squeaks, "...the monster! The voices in the elevator!" Trying her best not to lose her clothing, she points back over at the elevator "There was something in there!" Starting to sound more like a hysterical child with each passing second, the child stops herself from yelling anything else! Nonono, I'm not going to start freaking out again... I'm not...! She takes a few steps towards the CEO, "...but you're alright! It didn't get you!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:26 pm

"Alright then. Guess I'll talk to you later?" Paul says to the voice. She looks around for a moment before starting to walk down the street, heading back in the direction of her home.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zilla » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:13 am

Kaitlyn turns to the rest of the captives, and marches right up to them. "Calm down... it's a new beginning!" She lets her drones all exit and find their hosts.. Because it feels natural.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:47 am

Knight Errant wrote:Glancing back a moment, Dan nearly stops as she sees the couple's eyes glued to her swaying rear. ~What the hell is going on with me...~ Runs through her head, as she hurries behind the bar again. Turning to her first customer... she nods. "Sure..." she isnt smiling, but frowning as she takes his glass, refilling it and handing it back!

As she hand shim the drink, her body moves on it's own, leaning over the bar and give the man a sultry smile! Her mouth moves on it's own, forming words!

"You're welcome hon~" it says, followed by a giggle

Vomica wrote:She squeaks, "...the monster! The voices in the elevator!" Trying her best not to lose her clothing, she points back over at the elevator "There was something in there!" Starting to sound more like a hysterical child with each passing second, the child stops herself from yelling anything else! Nonono, I'm not going to start freaking out again... I'm not...! She takes a few steps towards the CEO, "...but you're alright! It didn't get you!"

The CEO, along with everyone else gives Matthew a strange look, some kind of combination of pity, fear and confusion.

"Well... if spontaneous age regression, why not monsters? Call mantainance, have them scour the elevator shafts for anything unusual."

He kneels down and gives Matthew a kindly reassuring smile, one that a grandfather might give his favourite grandchild.

"Now, how are you feeling? Other than... all this?"

Shadowmaster wrote:"Alright then. Guess I'll talk to you later?" Paul says to the voice. She looks around for a moment before starting to walk down the street, heading back in the direction of her home.

As she walks, suddenly, someone grabs her wrist and pulls her into an alley, slamming her against the wall! Three thuggish men, all holding knives leer at her.

"Awright, gimmie your money and no one gets hurt lady."

Zilla wrote:Kaitlyn turns to the rest of the captives, and marches right up to them. "Calm down... it's a new beginning!" She lets her drones all exit and find their hosts.. Because it feels natural.

Many pores on her body open and a flood of drones exit, swarming the firemen. They scream and stomp frantically, killing quite a few. Each death send a tiny twinge of pain through Kaitlyn, but she knows their death allows the others to climb onto them, serving the greater good. Soon, a drone manages to get onto the backs of each one's neck and they calm down, their thoughts joining the others within Kaitlyn's mind.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Dan winces as her body moves on its own... forcing her to act sexy... she has had about enough after the giggle. "Stop it allready! Whatever is doing this! This is my body!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:46 pm

The girl looks up at the man. She sees her boss there, and she is filled with fear for a moment. Matthew isn't really a child, not totally at least -- sure physically -- but she knows that look the others are giving her. It's not a good one... her muscles droop a bit, and she gives the CEO a dismal look. "...i-it hurt! It hurt alot! ...it did stuff to me! I-it... I don't know!" Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, "I... I think I'm alright... b-but I'm confused, hurt, scared, naked, a-and..." The girl loses it at that point, "...it talked to me! It wanted something!" With that her eyes water up, she sniffles, and she throws her arms around the CEO.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Oh, great. This is not my day... Paul thinks to herself. "Um, sorry, but I don't have anything on me." she says, looking down at her newly acquired dress. "But I'd definitely give you any money I had, if I had any."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zilla » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Kaitlyn smiled at her children, welcoming them into the family. She pondered what to do next. This may be as good a place as any to start building a home. Of course, it would also be good to share with more lonely souls out in the world. Of course, she had a few more recruits she could collect, by tugging on a few strings.

"Call for backup," she ordered to some of the fire fighters.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dan winces as her body moves on its own... forcing her to act sexy... she has had about enough after the giggle. "Stop it allready! Whatever is doing this! This is my body!"

Her mouth remains firmly closed! Any attempts she makes to subvert whatever is doing this to her fails!

Business keeps getting better as more and more patrons arrive, the strange force forcing Dan to serve and flirt with everyone, regardless of gender or appearance!

Vomica wrote:The girl looks up at the man. She sees her boss there, and she is filled with fear for a moment. Matthew isn't really a child, not totally at least -- sure physically -- but she knows that look the others are giving her. It's not a good one... her muscles droop a bit, and she gives the CEO a dismal look. "...i-it hurt! It hurt alot! ...it did stuff to me! I-it... I don't know!" Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, "I... I think I'm alright... b-but I'm confused, hurt, scared, naked, a-and..." The girl loses it at that point, "...it talked to me! It wanted something!" With that her eyes water up, she sniffles, and she throws her arms around the CEO.

The CEO immediately puts his arms around Matthew, patting her back reassuringly.

"There there... it'll be okay. The scary monster can't hurt you any more." he says in his grandfatherly tone. Everyone who gathered to stare shuffle on the spot awkwardly and drift away to return to work.

Shadowmaster wrote:Oh, great. This is not my day... Paul thinks to herself. "Um, sorry, but I don't have anything on me." she says, looking down at her newly acquired dress. "But I'd definitely give you any money I had, if I had any."

"No money huh? That's fine, we can exact our toll in flesh if you know what I mean." one of the muggers says, looking over Paul's body lecherously. The oter one laughs stupidly and starts to fumble with Paul's dress, trying to remove it.

Zilla wrote:Kaitlyn smiled at her children, welcoming them into the family. She pondered what to do next. This may be as good a place as any to start building a home. Of course, it would also be good to share with more lonely souls out in the world. Of course, she had a few more recruits she could collect, by tugging on a few strings.

"Call for backup," she ordered to some of the fire fighters.

THe firemen nod eagerly, all reaching for their radios at once! A brief argument happens telepathically before they decide among themselves that the higher ranked one from their old lives should do it. They still cling to their individuality, but that will fade with time~

"Everyone, it's a real mess up here. Come up and join us." he says into the radio. A few minutes later, the sound of tromping feet come from the hallway. THe drones all look to Kaitlyn, awaiting her orders.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:26 am

Matthew oddly relaxes at that, and calms down "...y-you sure?" Her eyes go wide as she looks the CEO in the eyes, "...t-totally sure?" Wiping the tears from her eyes, she pauses... and it dawns on her just how silly she is being. It doesn't matter if he says there is no monster or not! ...there is one! She goes to take his hand off from around her back, "...b-but..."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:24 pm

"Hey, stop that!" Paul says to the muggers, fear overwhelming her. Hey, weird voice, help me!
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zilla » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:53 pm

"Cut them off from the outside, subdue them, and bring them to me," she orders to most of her new recruits. "You three, come with me" she says, pointing at her previous carpoolers. "We need to get this place reorganized into a proper hive... A home."

Her instincts are buzzing as she looks over this chaotic office disarray. Not good. There needs to be easy access to nourishment, protective resting places, and easy and free movement throughout the hive. She looks over the cubicles.... Surprisingly perfect little nests, already clustered and divided into easy access. That part was good. Larger offices would serve for food and other storage... Incredibly, this place was already laid out like a hive! It just needed the finer touches...
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Dan is forced to mince, pose, pour, and flirt! As she furiously tries everything she can think of to escape, to no avail...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying