Encroaching Corruption

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Encroaching Corruption

Postby Blaze » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Zilla wrote:Kaitlyn hardly thinks about the order she sends to the drones, to convert the fireman, to take him into the hive. It's something she is aware of, but doesn't seem to fully consciously control or understand. She just knows she can't stand the isolation that guy must be feeling...

Isolation.... cubicles... She thinks about all her co-workers, and how solitary their existence is. They're all part of a flawed hive already, just one that isn't collectivized... She can fix that...

Her thoughts seem dimly alien to her, but she had lost all point of reference from the stressful breakdown she had had in that "nightmare." She remembered the beforetimes without emotion, and couldn't really connect with herself from before.

And so, grabbing the fireman and pulling him off into a corner seemed just as normal as ordering a side of fries at a fast food joint.

The fireman cries out as he is pulled. That small part of Kaitlyn's mind that still has control over all her bearings may notice she's a lot stronger now. The rest of the fire crew try to help, but as if on some unheard command, Kaitlyn's co-workers rush to intercept them.

"W-What do you want?" the fireman asks, looking rather frightened.

Shadowmaster wrote:Paul shivers a bit at the laugh. She looks down as her clothes begin to shift. "And you can change my clothes, too? Is there anything you can't do?" she asks, reaching the exit and leaving the museum. "And, while I'm thinking up questions you probably won't answer, why did you save me? What exactly is in it for you?"

I am very near your human definition of omnipotent, so no. And... you will soon see.

The clothes poof out, becoming rather frilly as they fuse together, becoming one piece of cloth. What was once Paul's pants explode out, becoming what looks like a dress. It's obsidian black, which contrasts rather nicely with her pale skin and white hair. The sleeves grow longer, encasing her arms as a black hairband appears in her hair, keeping her hair off her face.

Knight Errant wrote:Dan... stares a bit. Then shakes her head. Looking over as someone enters the bar! "Err... I think so. I'm not sure if you want to come in, though. Things are... rather strange."

Dan tries to sday that, certainly. But as she tries, her tongue becomes thick and heavy in her mouth. Almost like another person was occupying her body, she instead says, "Of course! What will you have?" in a sultry purr. The man who walked in, a man in a suit, probably in middle management goes a bit red and sits at the bar.

"S-Some red wine please..." he mutters, his eyes glued to Dan's chest.

Vomica wrote:Matthew just stares up at the man! He head tilts a bit, and then... his eyes slowly grow wide in panic again! W-what happened to him!? That reaction can't be good!

He just continues to stare... as a woman who works in a cubicle near Matthew's wordlessly offers Matthew an open compact with a mirror.

Should he look into it, Mathtew would see a young girl looking back. An adorable young girl with big blue eyes, a button nose and long straight blonde hair that reaches down her back.

Matthew may note that he(?) has drawn quite a crowd. Several people-his workmates!-are gathered around him(?), all staring in shock.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Dan's eyes go wide, looking down at herself. ~That... wasnt good.~ She thinks. ~The hell just happened?~ A bit worried something else might happen if she waits... she turns and grabs a glass and a bottle of wine... pouring it and handing it to him. "There you go... and... please stop looking at my chest." She asks with a blush.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Paul looks down at her new outfit. She contemplates complaining about the beings choice in attire, but given her previous exchanges with it, assumes it would do no good, and may just annoy it. "Well, I guess if you're not going to answer my questions, I'll just be on my way then..." she says. "Thanks for, you know, not letting me die, and the new clothes and everything." she adds, beginning to head in the direction of her home.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zilla » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:53 pm

"Ah, I just noticed you were all alone... I wanted to give you some friends, that will *always* be with you," Kaitlyn says. That's what she feels she's doing, as she tries to follow her instincts to rescue the poor fireman's mind from it's lonely desolation. "Become one with us..."

She thanks her co-workers wordlessly for their work in protecting her. They understand the importance of working for their Mistress, for the Hive, because they are so much more than the sum of their parts, within the Hive. And soon, she'll have more than just one more worker or drone... she'll add more to the hive, to serve for the collective. One for all, all for one.

Why.. why does that feel right? Did I always think like this? Kaitlyn wonders. She realizes she doesn't even know how to act on these feelings... she knows she can, but not how. How do I liberate these... 'individuals'? she asks the Hive.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Vomica » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:40 pm

The former man can't do anything but squeak in fright! He (Or she really now), peers at the image in the mirror. ...the shock from such a sight would likely shatter the mind of any human -- but from what she just went through... well. She had already suspected she was 'different'. ...but it doesn't help that all of her former co-workers were towering above her now! The transformed man hugs her loose clothing around her! Trying to hide once more, she squeaks "...t-that... w-what... I'm tiny!"

She rubs her throat with her free hand, perplexed by the high-pitched whine that is her voice now.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dan's eyes go wide, looking down at herself. ~That... wasnt good.~ She thinks. ~The hell just happened?~ A bit worried something else might happen if she waits... she turns and grabs a glass and a bottle of wine... pouring it and handing it to him. "There you go... and... please stop looking at my chest." She asks with a blush.

The man takes the wine with a smile and sips it, still blatantly ogling Dan.

When Dan tries to ask him to stop staring, the same thing happens! The words die on his lips and his arms move on their own, folding under his chest and subtly pushing them up for the man's eyes!

Meanwhile, a dating couple enters the bar and looks around! They head over to a booth and sit down, checking the drinks menu.

Shadowmaster wrote:Paul looks down at her new outfit. She contemplates complaining about the beings choice in attire, but given her previous exchanges with it, assumes it would do no good, and may just annoy it. "Well, I guess if you're not going to answer my questions, I'll just be on my way then..." she says. "Thanks for, you know, not letting me die, and the new clothes and everything." she adds, beginning to head in the direction of her home.

Ohhh no. I'm not done with you yet. Now that I've done this for you, you need to do something for me.

Paul's shoes change, becoming 3-inch heels as his socks crawl up his legs, becoming black stockings. A this point, the changes seem to cease, leaving Paul as an elegant but unnatural-looking woman with long white hair, pale skin and dark blue eyes. She has a modest chest and modest curves under her elegant dress.

Zilla wrote:"Ah, I just noticed you were all alone... I wanted to give you some friends, that will *always* be with you," Kaitlyn says. That's what she feels she's doing, as she tries to follow her instincts to rescue the poor fireman's mind from it's lonely desolation. "Become one with us..."

She thanks her co-workers wordlessly for their work in protecting her. They understand the importance of working for their Mistress, for the Hive, because they are so much more than the sum of their parts, within the Hive. And soon, she'll have more than just one more worker or drone... she'll add more to the hive, to serve for the collective. One for all, all for one.

Why.. why does that feel right? Did I always think like this? Kaitlyn wonders. She realizes she doesn't even know how to act on these feelings... she knows she can, but not how. How do I liberate these... 'individuals'? she asks the Hive.

ReleasetheDronesswarmthemwithourlovemakethemonewiththeHive the Hive replies.

Kaitlyn can feel these Drones under her skin. She comes to realize she can release them at will, but they cannot survive outside her for long. They must find a new host quickly. The fireman Kaitlyn has is babbling about her needing help. THe poor lost soul...

Vomica wrote:The former man can't do anything but squeak in fright! He (Or she really now), peers at the image in the mirror. ...the shock from such a sight would likely shatter the mind of any human -- but from what she just went through... well. She had already suspected she was 'different'. ...but it doesn't help that all of her former co-workers were towering above her now! The transformed man hugs her loose clothing around her! Trying to hide once more, she squeaks "...t-that... w-what... I'm tiny!"

She rubs her throat with her free hand, perplexed by the high-pitched whine that is her voice now.

Her coworkers start babbling loudly, all equally confused at what just happened. Matthew may notice that some of them, especially the older ones almost seem envious of his newfound youth.

"M-Matthew, are you okay? How many fingers am I holding up?" a secretary asks, holding up four fingers.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Paul stumbles a bit as her shoes change. She stops walking, trying to get used to balancing on them. "I kinda figured it wouldn't be that easy..." she says. "So, what do you want from me?"
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Vomica » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 pm

She just looks really awkward at the moment! Still clinging to her clothing, she frowns at them. ...why are they...? This isn't something to be jealous of! The girl makes eye contact with each person, as if trying to determine... something. Her mind is still reeling. Speaking of which! She looks to the person holding up the fingers, and peers at them. If able to, she of course answers "...four?" But the response isn't that confident sounding.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Dan just blushes deeper and walks over to the couple, just wanting to get out of the man's staring for now. To the pair. "So... what can I get you?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:13 pm

The feeling of things hiding under her skin crashes through her perception like a battering ram, and with it, raw instincts come crashing through as well. She feels swept away in the tide of strange urges and emotions that flood her.

And when she fixes her gaze on the fireman's wide eyes, the hint of predatory ownership can't be masked.

"Welcome," she says as she wraps an arm around the fireman and releases a drone onto the back of his neck.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Paul stumbles a bit as her shoes change. She stops walking, trying to get used to balancing on them. "I kinda figured it wouldn't be that easy..." she says. "So, what do you want from me?"

Well... when is the next human social gathering? An occasion where many humans are in one place together? the voice asks Paul, practically purring in it's wet glistening way.

Almost as if by magic, Paul recalls with vivid detail the dates of many social gatherings due to take place within the week. Concerts, a city hall meeting, a basketball game...

Vomica wrote:She just looks really awkward at the moment! Still clinging to her clothing, she frowns at them. ...why are they...? This isn't something to be jealous of! The girl makes eye contact with each person, as if trying to determine... something. Her mind is still reeling. Speaking of which! She looks to the person holding up the fingers, and peers at them. If able to, she of course answers "...four?" But the response isn't that confident sounding.

"T-That's right..." the secretary says, backing away from Matthew a bit.

Suddenly, the CEO emerges from the elevators! Seems he was lucky to escape the horror within. He marches over to the crowd, not looking happy, but his face changes when he sees Matthew.

"It... wasn't a joke?" he asks, jaw practically unhinged

Knight Errant wrote:Dan just blushes deeper and walks over to the couple, just wanting to get out of the man's staring for now. To the pair. "So... what can I get you?"

Sadly, Dan finds herself being ogled by the man in the couple... and the woman? She does run her eyes over Dan's body with a look of appreciation.

"Huh? Don't we come up to the bar to order?" the guy asks, staring pointedly at Dan's breasts.

Zilla wrote:The feeling of things hiding under her skin crashes through her perception like a battering ram, and with it, raw instincts come crashing through as well. She feels swept away in the tide of strange urges and emotions that flood her.

And when she fixes her gaze on the fireman's wide eyes, the hint of predatory ownership can't be masked.

"Welcome," she says as she wraps an arm around the fireman and releases a drone onto the back of his neck.

The pores of Kaitlyn's skin widen to an incredible degree and a shiny black beetle-esque insect crawls out. Rather than be disturbed, as the fireman clearly is, Kaitlyn can't help but feel a hint of pride as it crawls to the back of the man's neck and settles in. A few moments later, his eyes go wide and glassy as a content smile crosses his face.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zilla » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Kaitlyn watches with a mixture of horror and pride. Witnessing the transformation take place jolts her a little more awake, though the real impact of her actions is lost in her jungle of a consciousness. The smile is contagious, and Kaitlyn grins back at the new addition to the hive.
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Vomica » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 pm

She squeaks at the sight of the CEO! Trying to step behind someone to hide, she likely fails, since he was so easily able to just... walk though the crowd. Perhaps much like the parting of the Red Sea. She stares up at him in horror. In any other situation this would be an honor to have his full attention and his surprise! ...but instead, under these impossible circumstances, she just trembles! The former man squeaks up, "...i-it..." Glancing at the elevator, she says "...i-it didn't get you...?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:00 pm

"I didn't really peg you for the social type of omnipotent being..." Paul says, slowly. "But, if you wanna get out there and meet people, there's some concert tonight. Might be a bit late to get a ticket, though."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 pm

"...." Dan stares back for a few moments, before turning and heading back to the bar. "Fine, suits me." She says, face red.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying