Rising Stars! Rise to the Top!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Rising Stars! Rise to the Top!

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Joanna obviously meant for the name she gave to be a joke, but Taylor actually liked it! So much so, in fact, that before the former punk rocker could even protest, she was already on her smartphone telling all of her staff to put the new name in all of the band's promotional material! So long Joanna, hello Feyris Nyan Nyan!... Well, maybe not the "Nyan Nyan" part.

Anyways, after some time passed and night fell, the Rising Stars finally arrived at their destination. They were no longer on the suburban outskirts of the city, but now deep within the heart of it. Bright flashing neon lights, glowing billboards, and countless pedestrians surrounded them as they exited their ride to walk into a brick-built building. Everyone besides Taylor probably didn't know it, but the place they were entering was actually the city's famous ice cream shop, open since 1950 and known for their delicious homemade desserts. The old-fashioned exterior, which invoked memories of a quieter, simpler time for the city, merely added to the location's charm.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Joanna was taken aback by Taylor's forwardness in the name-changing! It was just a joke, after all... But it was too late, it had already been done.

The newly dubbed Feyris sighed and watched the scenery stream by as they rolled into the city in the limo. The setting sun and the neon lights pumped some excitement back into her. This was her territory now! They were going out to see the nightlife of the city! Yeah, maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

"All right," Feyris Nyan Nyan said after a long moment of silence. "If we're doing this, we're going full throttle. Everyone call me Feyris from now on, and mean it with all your hearts! I am the wonderful Feyris Nyan Nyan!" She does the cheesiest pose she can muster and throws all her punky pride out the window.

As the limo rolled to a stop, she really got into the act. She sprung out of the limo with gusto, and planted her hands on her hips with a goofy smile on her face. "Ah, the night! The true calling for a mystic individual such as Feyris!"

She bounced along behind Taylor as they entered a brick building. "Ah! Don't tell me this is some secret hole-in-the-wall club, full of the best and most talked about food in the city?!" she said. After that limo ride, she was ready for anything!
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Cherry peered up at the building from inside the car, as she didn't want to linger on the sidewalk in this ridiculous dress. Sure enough, once the door was opened, she bolted after Taylor and Joanna, only stopping to look back for Makino once she'd reached the relative privacy of the ice cream parlour's interior. She was determined not to let Taylor get the better of her over this, and she began to look around, searching the place for girls that looked around her age that were dressed in more normal looking clothing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Makino notice that they were going into the city and was kind of impress. He was never use to going to the big city. It was kind of big for her and never expected to ever find herself in this place before.

"Umm...Okay Feyris," said Makino in an unsure tone due to how the name came about. SHe then notice that Cherry had ran off quickly. She gulped and at once began to run off with the girl. She found it a bit hard due to her shoes but caught up with her.

"Hold on a bit," said Makino as she caught up a bit. She was a bit winded due to not being use to the body. Apparently she wasn't use to the energy that Cherry had. Makino then whisper. "So we going to try to sneak out of this ice cream shop?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Nephilim wrote:Joanna obviously meant for the name she gave to be a joke, but Taylor actually liked it! So much so, in fact, that before the former punk rocker could even protest, she was already on her smartphone telling all of her staff to put the new name in all of the band's promotional material! So long Joanna, hello Feyris Nyan Nyan!... Well, maybe not the "Nyan Nyan" part.

Anyways, after some time passed and night fell, the Rising Stars finally arrived at their destination. They were no longer on the suburban outskirts of the city, but now deep within the heart of it. Bright flashing neon lights, glowing billboards, and countless pedestrians surrounded them as they exited their ride to walk into a brick-built building. Everyone besides Taylor probably didn't know it, but the place they were entering was actually the city's famous ice cream shop, open since 1950 and known for their delicious homemade desserts. The old-fashioned exterior, which invoked memories of a quieter, simpler time for the city, merely added to the location's charm.

*Jasmine steps out of the limo after the others.* So... what is this place?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

"I still say it's some normal ice cream shop, I still want some though." Chiaki said walking with the group.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Chiaki was plain, flat out WRONG! This place wasn't just "some normal ice cream shop." Most shops don't have over 42 unique flavors to choose from, and almost none of them definitely don't serve their scoops on absolutely delicious, simply scrumptious waffles (not waffle cones, fresh made WAFFLES) topped with whatever your heart desired.

"Go on, ladies, order whatever you want. It's all on me tonight." Taylor swept her hands towards the glass displays that showcased the numerous types of ice cream the shop sold. "You girls deserve it for practicing so hard today! Better be quick though! We'll be going back to the hotel in half an hour or so!"

While that was going on...

There were a great deal of people in the parlor, but Cherry was still able to spot a small group of teenage girls that looked just about her age. They were huddled together on a small table near a window, chatting to each other and giggling over silly little jokes as they munched on their cold treats. Judging from the similar, schoolgirl-like outfits they were wearing, they all seemed to be from the same school. The girls looked friendly enough... Maybe Cherry could hop over and say hi?
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Cherry gently patted Makino's arm, "I got an idea. You just wait with the other girls, maybe try and distract Taylor, okay? I'll be back in a few minutes", she said with a smile, and then hurried away from her band mates, and across to the group of schoolgirls. She was blushing a little, lifting a hand and wriggling her fingers in a wave as she got close. "Hi. You don't know me yet... but... see those girls over there?", she asked, turning to point back at Joanna, Makino and Chiaki. "That's my band. We're entering this competition, and we're gonna be real famous soon... so I was just wondering if anyone of you wanted to swap your clothes for this dress I'm wearing? It'll totally be worth thousands in a week or two... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zilla » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Jo... Feyris was more than surprised at the contents of the brick building. She was expecting some nightclub or a bar or something, and instead.... ice cream? She almost groaned, but then something caught her eye....

Triple Chocolate Mint With Fudge Topping.

She looked around nervously, and looked back again.

She tapped Makino on the shoulder and pointed at the board. "Hey, does that say what I think it says?" And it certainly does. The thing she's pointing at says, in plain English, with slightly fancy lettering:

"EEEE!" she squeals. "That's like they took my favorite, and ramped it up a notch!" She bounced with joy! "Hey, hey," she said, bouncing in front of the clerk. "I'll take the...." She takes a deep breath, "Triple Chocolate Mint With Fudge Topping, large size, please!"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Cherry's request was just SO random and weird! Any sane person would just laugh and tell her to buzz off... And that's exactly what all the schoolgirls did. Well, all of them except one, a pony-tailed brunette with large blue eyes and a sparkling flower clip in her hair. Unlike her friends, she quietly sat in her seat and stared at Cherry with an innocent, curious look on her face. After the giggles from her friends died down, she stood up and slowly walked over to the slightly younger, somewhat shorter girl, never breaking her eyes away even for a second. With a grace uncommon in girls her age, she leaned over and whispered...

"I have a spare uniform in my backpack, but... Why do you want it?"

---

The clerk, a young man dressed in a classic soda jerk outfit, is not at all fazed by Feyris's hyper... Hyperness... Hyperity? He's dealt with worse.

"Sure, miss! I'll get that right out for you! Would you like anything else? Or maybe your friends would like to order something?" He points to the other girls behind Feyris.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Nephilim wrote:The clerk, a young man dressed in a classic soda jerk outfit, is not at all fazed by Feyris's hyper... Hyperness... Hyperity? He's dealt with worse.

"Sure, miss! I'll get that right out for you! Would you like anything else? Or maybe your friends would like to order something?" He points to the other girls behind Feyris.

*Jasmine raises her hand.* I'll have a large chocolate chip cookie dough...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Makino nodded to Cherry's request and gulped. She really hoped that Cherry would be able to do this. She was on her way back with an idea to distract Taylor but was stopped by Feyris. The excited girl just seem to not be able to contain herself upon the idea of her favorite ice cream being here. Makino just nodded and said, "Umm...yes..."

As Makino walked towards Taylor. She looked at the flavors and didn't know which one to get. There were several that she usually get like mint chocolate chip and chocolate cover strawberries. She then looked at Taylor.

"Umm....Sir....I mean Taylor," said Makino sounding as unsure as she can. She even looked at the flavors. "I don't know what to get. There are just so many to choose from. Umm....Like what do you suggest?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm

"Well, do you have anything in the Cookies & Cream flavor? If so I want that." Chiaki asks.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 am

Cherry's eyes widened a little as the group began to giggle, and she was just about to turn and run when one of them stood up. It was quite a shock to have such a cute and innocent looking girl actually be taller than her, and she blushed, looking up into the girl's blue eyes. Lifting a hand, she nerves ran her fingers through her auburn hair as the girl leaned over her and whispered, "I played a trick on our manager... so she hid my clothes so I had nothing but this dumb dress to wear... ", she admitted. "Did anyone ever tell you you're really pretty? Because you are... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream, and triple chocolate mint with fudge topping! That was three! Two more orders to go!

"What do I suggest? I dunno, I don't really go here that often. The last time I was here was... Whew, years ago!" The unhelpful Taylor shrugged her shoulders, unknowingly causing her large bust to bounce a bit. "If I remember correctly, though, I think the most popular flavor here is strawberry. Why don't you try that out and see if you like it?... By the way, where's Cherry? She hasn't ordered yet, right? She isn't doing something behind my back, is she?"

The businesswoman gave Makino a sharp glare, one that said "You better not be lying to me, missy!"

---

Cherry's flatttering compliment, and the fact that she looked just ADORABLE in that poofy dress, was enough to sway the older schoolgirl's heart. Without another word, she hurried back to her large brown backpack, pulled out a uniform that looked practically identical to her own, and put it on Cherry's hands in a neatly folded pile. The uniform was fairly typical: It consisted of a short blue and green plaid skirt, a white blouse, a navy blue jacket with a logo of a ferocious looking eagle on the right breast, and a pair of black leather loafers with a slight heel to them. Oh, and thigh-high white socks too! Can't forget those!

"You don't have to give them back to me. They were getting too small anyways... But I want to know something." The girl leaned in even closer towards Cherry, so close that their noses were almost touching. "Could you tell me your name, future pop star?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying