Re: Rising Stars! Rise to the Top!

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Yeah, I guess we didn't... I'm Jasmine.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 pm

"Umm..I am Makino," said the girl as she waves a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:26 am

Cherry leaned into Makino and the blushed at Joanna's comment, "I DON'T like it! Taylor took my real clothes!", she protested, pointing an accusing finger at the pretty young business woman. "Maybe I should go tell Esper that she's picking on me!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:16 am

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Cherry leaned into Makino and the blushed at Joanna's comment, "I DON'T like it! Taylor took my real clothes!", she protested, pointing an accusing finger at the pretty young business woman. "Maybe I should go tell Esper that she's picking on me!".

"Umm...maybe we can get you some new clothes when we go out?" asked Makino as she was trying to find a peaceful resolution to this. She tried to calm down Cherry a bit by allowing her to lean on her. "Still that was pretty mean of Taylor to do."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:15 am

"I don't think my clothes would fit you... but I gotta admit, it might be better than that tacky costume." Joanna shrugs and lightly kicks her bag. "They're also totally not your style. Tell you what though, you're free to try something on, before I check my bags in with the hotel. You just owe me a favor later, okay?"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 pm

"Oh, no no no no. She isn't changing into anything else. We don't have the time for that. We've got things to do! Now c'mon!" Without a second thought, Taylor took Joanna's bag and hefted it over her shoulder so that she could carry it out the door... Only to toss it back down just a second later with a gasp of surprise. "GEEZ! That thing's heavy... I think I fused my vertebrae together doing that! Agh! Ow ow ow!"

Despite her back being in great agony, the businesswoman still had the strength to lead the girls out the door of the studio. There, they saw the black limo from before, still just as impressive as the last time they saw it.

"Ok, hurry up and get in! I've got a little something planned for all of you. It'll be fun, I promise... Ouch!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Joanna was a bit taken aback by Taylor's reaction with the bag. "Ah, it's mostly clothes, it's not that bad... I mean, I lugged that thing around all day."

Then she saw the limo. Her inner punk scolded her about it, but... it mostly filled her with excitement! She'd never ever been in a limo before... and, as uncool and preppy as it seemed... She couldn't wait to try it out. Even the thought of being inside made her feel like a star... leagues above any two-bit bands she'd been in before. It sent tingles down her spine.

"A... A limo?! Seriously!?"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Zilla wrote:Joanna was a bit taken aback by Taylor's reaction with the bag. "Ah, it's mostly clothes, it's not that bad... I mean, I lugged that thing around all day."

Then she saw the limo. Her inner punk scolded her about it, but... it mostly filled her with excitement! She'd never ever been in a limo before... and, as uncool and preppy as it seemed... She couldn't wait to try it out. Even the thought of being inside made her feel like a star... leagues above any two-bit bands she'd been in before. It sent tingles down her spine.

"A... A limo?! Seriously!?"

Yeah... Didn't you ride one here? *Jasmine climbs into the limo.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Cherry's hands clenched into little fists as Taylor blocked Joanna's offer of clothing, but seeing the rest of the girls excitedly head for the limo, she knew she was going to have to just suck it up for now and try and get some revenge later. The poofy pink and white dress looked ridiculously out of place once they stepped out onto the sidewalk, and her having sneakers on her feet probably didn't help either. Her underwear was briefly on view as the dress swished up when she climbed into the back of the limo after Joanna.

"We're going back to the hotel, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Makino frown a bit and guess she had to follow for a bit. She eventually followed the group to the limo and was feeling a bit excited but that didn't last long due to the expression that Cherry was having. She followed after Cherry into the limo and had a seat next to her. She then lower her head a bit to be on Cherry's level.

"Maybe later we can go shopping or something for clothes for you. Okay?" whisper Makino into Cherry's ear. "Maybe we pass up some stores or something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm

To answer Cherry's question, Taylor merely shook her head, the rather creepy grin from before forming back on her face. Bad things seemed to be in store for Cherry...

"So now that you've met your band members, Joanna, there's something we need to discuss- Agh! H-hold on a second." The pained woman took a moment to rub her injured back before continuing. "You see, you're part of a possibly world-changing experiment, one that I need to keep super top secret. No one can know you're Joanna, so you need a new name to go with your new face."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:35 am

Joanna answered Jasmine, "No, I took a taxi straight from the airport... The cabbie was rude too."

Joanna turned to Taylor with a shocked expression. "World-changing? Woah... What the hell did you put in that fine print!?" She felt her face lightly after that comment about her new face... It was her face now, and things kept trying to bring that fact home. She did her best to rationalize that it was just for the performance, that she wouldn't actually have to live her life looking like this... She even consoled herself that they were only having her take a stage name, for stage purposes, and not actively erasing her identity.

"Oh.. I suppose you're right. What, something ridiculous to go with that kittygirl outfit, you think? Something like Feyris Nyan Nyan?" she teased.
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 pm

(Sorry I was away for the weekend ^^;)

"And I'm Chiaki, I was mostly quiet for some out of character reason." Chiaki said extending a hand to greet Joanna.

(also if this doesn't fit I can edit it.)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Cherry's sour mood faded as Makino came to sit beside her and leaned down a little to her level. She wasn't sure if it was something related to her transformation, but her emotions were all over the place. With a rustle of her dress, she wrapped her arms around the girl, giving her a hug, "Thanks, Makino. You're awesome, like a cool big sister", she found herself saying, before pressing a quick kiss to the older girl's cheek.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Cherry's sour mood faded as Makino came to sit beside her and leaned down a little to her level. She wasn't sure if it was something related to her transformation, but her emotions were all over the place. With a rustle of her dress, she wrapped her arms around the girl, giving her a hug, "Thanks, Makino. You're awesome, like a cool big sister", she found herself saying, before pressing a quick kiss to the older girl's cheek.

"Umm...you welcome," said Makino as she felt a bit 'fuzzy in the heart'. She blushed a little not sure how to react to this. She had never been a big sibling to anybody before. She was the youngest in her family so she was always the 'last' for things. Makino just smiled back the best she could and sat back up while glad that Cherry was feeling happier.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying