Rising Stars! Rise to the Top!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Rising Stars! Rise to the Top!

Postby Zilla » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Feyris pouts at the lack of take-home ice cream... She grabs Taylor's waffle-puddle and munches on it as she follows the pair out the door, taking care to make as little of a mess as possible. As a low-key artist, she never had to worry about media attention. In fact, she always wanted more attention than she got. It was a strange idea that they would squander their opportunity for headlines and news about them!

"Ah, Taylor? What's wrong with the media?" she asks, oblivious to the scandalizations that she could be vulnerable to.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Makino gets close to Cherry and tries to drag her out of the shop. "I think we need to leave."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 pm

After taking her seat between Makino and Feyris, Cherry's ice cream left sat infront of her as she watched Feyris in disbelief. She'd never seen anyone so excited by ice cream before. Soon she couldn't help but giggle as the girl devoured the treat way before anyone else was even close to finishing. A warm, comforting feeling went through her as she watched the pat Feyris gave to Taylor, and she blushed as she noted they were all starting to feel like... a family.

Eventually, she did manage to begin her own ice cream, but just a few mouthfuls in, the flashes began from outside the window, sending Taylor into a panic. "But I've barely started... ", she groaned as Makino tugged her out of her seat. Grabbing her poofy dress and bundling it under her arm, she followed her band mates and smartly-dressed manager. Hearing Feyris' question, she pondered it herself. Attention made her a little nervous... but... wasn't this what being a famous musician was all about?

"I agree with Feyris... why are we running?", she said, naively. Of course, Cherry's old job had been a world away from the life of a pop star, she didn't see the paparazzi the same way Taylor did, and it didn't even occur to her that Taylor might know best.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 pm

"Well I guess it's obviously time to go now then." Chiaki said hastily taking a last bite before prepping to go.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 pm

"What's wrong with- Are you kidding me? Don't you understand..." The stressed out Taylor tried to restrain herself from berating the two girls even more. Yelling at them wasn't going to solve anything, and the more time she wasted talking, the more time the paparazzi had to surround the ice cream shop! "Nevermind, just follow me to the car when we get outside, and whatever you do, don't stop and answer questions!"

Suddenly, the front doors of the parlour burst open, and reporters armed with all sorts of recording equipment flooded into the small, now very cramped shop.

"Go! Hurry up and go!" The manager managed to shout before being swallowed in the horde, leaving the Rising Stars to fend for themselves...
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Makino saw the swarm of cameras coming into the shop and just froze on the spot. She went wide eyed and at once began to hide behind Cherry. She put her arms around the small girl and gave a nervous smile. She stared at all the cameras and gave them a small wave while still holding on to Cherry. Makino knew that they had to leave but was what could be said 'scared stiff'.

"Hello......" said Makino as she stood there holding on tightly to Cherry and hoped that the little girl would do something. If anything Makino was trying to hide behind the small girl but was unsuccessful due to her size.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:03 pm

*Well when push comes to shove.* Chiaki thought as she saw the swarm of photographers. "Hello all of you random paparazzi, and viewers in wherever this is brodcasted, this is Chiaki from the Rising Stars group, please root for us in the Mad Music Melee, we want to win it after all." Chiaki said giving a playful wink to the cameras after seeing them all.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zilla » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Feyris was confused by Taylor's non-answer, but she decided that she probably knew better than the rest of them. As Joanna, she'd never really handled the media that much. Not that her two-bit band ever garnered media attention in the first place. That all went out the window when the rush of paparazzi knocked her take-out leftovers out of her hands!

"HEY!!" she yelled as her soggy waffle flew away, never be seen again. "My waffle!" She grit her teeth in rage, and swung a small fist at the nearest camera-wielding reporter. She knocked the camera out of her hands, sending it also skittering through the crowd. She stormed out, rudely shoving away anyone that got in her way as she thundered toward the car.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Umm... Uhh... *Jasmine nervously looks around at all the reporters and, once Feyris starts learing a path through the crowd, follows her out of the store, throwing away what's left of her ice cream the first chance she gets.* Excuse me...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying