Rising Stars! (Checking for interest/Sign Up)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Rising Stars! (Checking for interest/Sign Up)

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Four unpopular, untalented people will be chosen to form a radical new pop band and compete against seven other veteran bands in a tournament-style fight for fame and fortune, with each of the first place winners receiving a cool one million dollars! Does this sound unfair? Of course it does! That's why if these newcomers want to win this battle for glory, they'll have to give more than just their all... They'll have to give their bodies up as well! So, what do you say? Are you ready to rise up to the challenge and become a star?

That's basically the premise of my new RP right there. Four random people are picked to become an all girl's pop band and forced into a contest of singing, dancing, and much more. If enough people post that they're interested, this topic will become the sign-up spot. If you have any questions, though, you're free to post those as well!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Rising Stars! (Checking for interest/Sign Up)

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Sounds neat. Count me interested.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm interested. It's a great idea!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 pm

I AM UP FOR IT!

I so been wanting to RP as an idol of sorts!
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 pm

I'd be up for it as well.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Alright, that's about four people. I'll post a sign-up form, then we'll hopefully get started soon! Try to fill this out as if you really were your character.

Rising Stars Sign Up Form

What's your name?:
Your gender?:
Age? You must be 18 or over to enter!:
What do you look like? Be honest!:
What's your personality like?:

Do you have any experience with music?:
What motivated you to sign up for Rising Stars?:
What do you have to offer to the band if you're accepted?:
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:58 am

Rising Stars Sign Up Form

What's your name?: Katherine Jones
Your gender?: Female
Age? You must be 18 or over to enter!: 27
What do you look like? Be honest!: Slightly taller than average, with a slim figure, long, thick, curly brown hair passed the middle of her back.
What's your personality like?: Shy, but prefers the company if others to being alone.

Do you have any experience with music?: Basic experience with guitar and drums, good singing voice but gets nervous doing it infront of others.
What motivated you to sign up for Rising Stars?: Always been successful in her job, but wanted to chase her dream of being a singer before it was too late.
What do you have to offer to the band if you're accepted?: She's quit her job to focus all her energy on the contest. Beside any singing or musical ability, Katherine is a very driven individual, and would throw herself into any task to help the band from selllung merchandise to promotional appearances and media work.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:29 am

What's your name?: Micheal Anderson
Your gender?: Male
Age? You must be 18 or over to enter!: 19
What do you look like? Be honest!: Micheal is tall and very thin. He has somewhat shaggy hair that sometimes covers his brown eyes. Mostly wears hoodies and baggy jeans.
What's your personality like?: Micheal mostly keeps to himself and doesn't get involve very often. He does talk when he has to but prefer to wait before doing anything. He does what he is told unless he thinks it is wrong. Respects his elders. At the moment feels unmotivated to give it his all in his work as a university student.

Do you have any experience with music?: Micheal has little experience with music that involves playing the tuba in his school's band. He has been interested in trying the drums or guitar but hasn't tried.
What motivated you to sign up for Rising Stars?: Micheal mostly joined on he whim hoping to try this out to see what it would be like to try.
What do you have to offer to the band if you're accepted?: Micheal has always been a determine person so once he has his eyes set on something then he will try to do it. He isn't a troublemaker so most likely he won't get in trouble.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:22 am

Sorry if I sound rude, but Ookalf and Hira Kanaki? You still need to fill out the form I posted... I'd really appreciate it if you did!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:37 am

What's your name?: Rick Williams
Age? You must be 18 or over to enter!: 22
What do you look like? Be honest!: Somewhat short, with an average build, tends to wear a lot of light colored clothes.
What's your personality like?: a bit quiet, but will be sociable if he has too.

Do you have any experience with music?: Mostly with piano, and base, though small vocal talent
What motivated you to sign up for Rising Stars?: Rick wanted to signup for Rising Stars due to wanting to try and get a job in the music field for a long time, but the fact he has no vocal talent
What do you have to offer to the band if you're accepted?: Lots of determination, semi punctuality, and a willingness to do anything the company wants.

(This good?)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:23 am

Hira Kanaki wrote:What's your name?: Rick Williams
Age? You must be 18 or over to enter!: 22
What do you look like? Be honest!: Somewhat short, with an average build, tends to wear a lot of light colored clothes.
What's your personality like?: a bit quiet, but will be sociable if he has too.

Do you have any experience with music?: Mostly with piano, and base, though small vocal talent
What motivated you to sign up for Rising Stars?: Rick wanted to signup for Rising Stars due to wanting to try and get a job in the music field for a long time, but the fact he has no vocal talent
What do you have to offer to the band if you're accepted?: Lots of determination, semi punctuality, and a willingness to do anything the company wants.

(This good?)

Yep, that's perfectly fine. Sorry if I rushed you, but I was worried that maybe you and Ookalf didn't notice about the sign-up form. I'm a compulsive worrier, you know?
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:14 am

Nephilim wrote:Sorry if I sound rude, but Ookalf and Hira Kanaki? You still need to fill out the form I posted... I'd really appreciate it if you did!

Don't worry, I'm working on it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:42 pm

How often to we have to be able to post?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Okay, I think I've got something here...

What's your name?: "Jasper Holle"
Your gender?: "Male"
Age? You must be 18 or over to enter!: "18"
What do you look like? Be honest!: *A photo has been attached to the sign up sheet with a note.* "Me in my school's uniform. I'm not really good at describing myself..."
What's your personality like?: "Introverted. I don't really like being in the spotlight. I tend to spend most of my free time alone, watching anime, reading comics, or practicing my music."

Do you have any experience with music?: "7 years of piano lessons. Also did some work with woodwind instruments."
What motivated you to sign up for Rising Stars?: "Getting a chance to break out of my shell and prove myself as a musician."
What do you have to offer to the band if you're accepted?: "Several years of musical experience. I'm also fairly punctual and hard-working."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 am

Ookalf wrote:Okay, I think I've got something here...

What's your name?: "Jasper Holle"
Your gender?: "Male"
Age? You must be 18 or over to enter!: "18"
What do you look like? Be honest!: *A photo has been attached to the sign up sheet with a note.* "Me in my school's uniform. I'm not really good at describing myself..."
What's your personality like?: "Introverted. I don't really like being in the spotlight. I tend to spend most of my free time alone, watching anime, reading comics, or practicing my music."

Do you have any experience with music?: "7 years of piano lessons. Also did some work with woodwind instruments."
What motivated you to sign up for Rising Stars?: "Getting a chance to break out of my shell and prove myself as a musician."
What do you have to offer to the band if you're accepted?: "Several years of musical experience. I'm also fairly punctual and hard-working."

Yeah, that's great! Good work!

Erika Aizawa wrote:How often to we have to be able to post?

Sorry, but I already have four people. There isn't room for anymore...
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Roleplaying