The Maze: OOC/Signup

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Maze: OOC/Signup

Postby Zilla » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:59 pm

This sounds really awesome, I once ran something like this, kinda based on The Cube.

Name: Lily Cameron
Personality: Artistic, dreamy, a little introverted. She has yet to figure out what to do with her life, and often seems distracted or out of touch with what's going on around her. She tries to be helpful, though her absent-mindedness can get her in trouble.
Brief description, pictures OK: Shaggy brown hair that was meant to make a statement at one point, but that point was lost long ago. She is tall and moves with a preoccupied grace. She wears loose fitting clothing, with a penchant for purples and greens.
TFs you like/hate as a player: I've recently discovered that I really like TF's with a corruption aspect to them. There's a WIIIIDE range of TF's I enjoy, but I like slow and hard-to-notice changes a lot. I also like mental compulsions and character changes. I generally like TF's that redefine someone's role in some way.

I dislike... full animal TF's (there's a really good sweet spot for me that's somewhere around the 20% mark, slightly more than your average anime catgirl, but not too much more), instant-poof TF's, and TF's with no real consequences.

Character bio:
Favorite food: a strawberry milkshake
Drug history: hardly takes over-the-counter medication, preferring homeopathic solutions.
Pets: She had a parakeet when she was younger, which eventually grew old and died.
Zodiac sign: Leo
Number of siblings/2+1: 1.5, she has an older sister named Janette who is going to med-school on some academic scholarships. Lily wasn't into rigorous academia.
Parent's work habits: Middle-class, her mother was often working late, and her father worked odd hours, so they never really ate together as a family.
Most traumatizing childhood memory: At a sleepover, one of her friends spilled tuna in her hair while she was asleep, and she freaked out when she woke up.
Bizarre habit of first girlfriend/boyfriend: He could do this weird bendy trick with his thumb that he would do constantly behind his back.
Blood Type: A-
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: The Maze: OOC/Signup

Postby Marky » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Name: Drew Allen
Personality: A bit of a nerd and introverted, but does like to watch some sports, especially for his college team.
Brief description, pictures OK: Average height, average build, but kinda slender. Pretty much the typical nerd build and wears glasses. He's 20 and about to turn 21,
TFs you like/hate as a player: Love extreme AR with lisps, diapers, etc (not too fond of just minor AR), love costume-based TFs where the costume either lures or forcibly goes after and changes the person to like an anthro or so. Like anthro TFs and TFs dealing with latex and such. Don't like full-on inanimate, not too fond of other inanimate, don't like AP, and not all that fond of anything else.

Favorite food: Pizza
Drug history: Uses over-the-counter and occasionally some prescription stuff to deal with allergies, but, that's about it.
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Number of siblings/2+1: 0/2+1=1
Blood Type: A+
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to Roleplaying