The Maze: OOC/Signup

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

The Maze: OOC/Signup

Postby Windyuki » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:50 pm

You, an ordinary person, have woken up to find yourself in a strange room. No one else is present but you can't shake the vague feeling that you're being watched by someone or something. As you leave the room, you'll find yourself lost like a rat in a maze unlike any other, where every turn seems to confuse, not just the route to the exit, but yourself as well. Traps abound and there is never a clear solution.

Will you survive till the end? Will you give up and learn to live in the maze, or will you be consumed? The choice depends on you. Only you can take those first steps out of the room. You can't control where a path will take you, but only you can decide to walk forward. Will you take that risk?

Others wander the maze. Are they clues to the exit or obstacles to bar your path? They are strangers who claim to be the same as you. But you probably won't even look like you did when you entered. Who's to say that they'll be similar at all?

Even if you can find your way out of the physical maze, will the excapee be you, or a you that has been changed by the experience of the maze? And, if you are a successful rat, will there be any delicious cheese at the end?

Game structure:

Pretty free-form, I'll run it if I get 3+ signups. Basically a normal person (or normalish) lost in a convoluted Alice-in-Wonderland themed TFish maze. It's not a Labyrinth so David Bowie won't show up though.

Name
Personality
Brief description, pictures OK:
TFs you like/hate as a player:

Also, optionally, for the character: Include as many or as few of these as you want. They probably wont' ever be used for anything, but normal sign-ups are boring so....

Favorite food
Drug history:
Dog's name:
Zodiac sign:
Number of siblings/2+1:
Parent's work habits:
Most traumatizing childhood memory:
Bizarre habit of first girlfriend/boyfriend:
Blood Type:
Etc:
Last edited by Windyuki on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Re: The Maze

Postby Kether » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 am

No magic dance?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:25 am

Lian wrote:No magic dance?

... It may happen if you sign up? Not that I'm desperate or anything.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 am

Sounds interesting. I'll go for the win and the delicious cheese! ...Hopefully not as a mouse!

Name: Lee Mallis
Personality: Not exactly shy, but pretty anti-social and has problems thinking of what to say at that moment. Sort of a shut-in.
Brief description, pictures OK: Somewhat tall and slim. He seems to have a 'monochrome' thing going on, with pale skin, white shirt, black hair and black pants. He wears glasses that cover grey eyes, and his favorite article of clothing seems to be his shabby-looking black jacket.
TFs you like/hate as a player: I'm good with anything really, gimme your best shot! >:D
Favorite Food: Pizza
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Number of Siblings: 1 older sister that lives very far away. Very distant.
Most traumatizing childhood memory: The day his pet spider died.

And... That's it. Any objections miss Windy?
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Windyuki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 am

Roggamer22 wrote:Sounds interesting. I'll go for the win and the delicious cheese! ...Hopefully not as a mouse!

Name: Lee Mallis
Personality: Not exactly shy, but pretty anti-social and has problems thinking of what to say at that moment. Sort of a shut-in.
Brief description, pictures OK: Somewhat tall and slim. He seems to have a 'monochrome' thing going on, with pale skin, white shirt, black hair and black pants. He wears glasses that cover grey eyes, and his favorite article of clothing seems to be his shabby-looking black jacket.
TFs you like/hate as a player: I'm good with anything really, gimme your best shot! >:D
Favorite Food: Pizza
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Number of Siblings: 1 older sister that lives very far away. Very distant.
Most traumatizing childhood memory: The day his pet spider died.

And... That's it. Any objections miss Windy?

No blood type! Besides, with pizza and cheese you're definitely hitting rat!

I mean, accepted!

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 am

Hooray!
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Vomica » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:54 am

Name: Ryan Burchi
Personality: Ryan suffers from a bit of self-doubt and low esteem, however he makes up for it by putting on a false facade of narcissism. Ultimately though he is a nice and intelligent guy, even if it can some times get him into trouble -- what with being too nice and not self serving at all. He isn't a nerd or a geek persay, but he does play video games once in a while. His lack of a competitive inclination really hampers any sort of ambition to get really involved in them though.
Brief description: He is a man in his early twenties, with medium length brown hair. He is of a stocky build, the remnants of having down shot put and wrestling in high school. That was years ago however, so any bulk and strength he had from that is gone. His eyes are blue, and he typically wears a grey sweat shirt and jeans.
TFs you like/hate as a player: I'm open to pretty much everything. Really, the only thing I don't like is a 'sexed up form' -- something like a skimpy dressed large breasted bimbo isn't that fun to play -- at least personally. If left to my own devices I tend to do mostly human forms, and perhaps adding AR in, but neither of things are required, nor even expected.

Favorite food: Pizza

Cat's name: Leia
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Number of siblings: Ryan has two brothers and a sister
Most traumatizing childhood memory: Discovering that microwaves aren't the best thing to warm everything up in
Blood Type: AB+
Last edited by Vomica on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:23 am

I LOVE Alice in Wonderland!

Name: Hannah Johnson

Personality: Outgoing party girl

Brief description, pictures OK:

Hannah is tall and slim, with long blonde hair to her waist. She's in her mid-twenties, with a figure to die for, full breasts, wide hips and long legs. She coaches the cheerleading squad at a local high school, and as a cheerleader herself for the city's pro football team.

TFs you like/hate as a player: Enjoy anything AR related... / Not a fan of age progression, female to male TG, or animal parts...

Also, optionally, for the character: Include as many or as few of these as you want. They probably wont' ever be used for anything, but normal sign-ups are boring so....

Favorite food: Cherry flavoured frozen yogurt
Dog's name: Allergic to animals
Zodiac sign: Libra
Number of siblings: One younger sister
Parent's work habits: Her Father owned a local furniture store, and her Mom was a famous underwear model. Both parents were often away from home because of their jobs, so Hannah and her sister were left with babysitters.
Most traumatizing childhood memory: Wetting herself on stage during a school play and being laughed at by the entire school.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Hm...man. This is real interesting. If you're still going to take more than those that have signed up, I'll try and think up a character soon.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Marky wrote:Hm...man. This is real interesting. If you're still going to take more than those that have signed up, I'll try and think up a character soon.

No cap on players at this time, just needed 3+ to make it worth the effort. I'll try to start it up on Fridayish, no guaranteed regular computer access till then.

Everyone's fine so far.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Marky » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Alright. I'll try and get to work on one...sometime this coming week. Don't know when, exactly, but, yeah. Something has annoyed me to the point that I'm not gonna be able to think up a character tonight (and since I have troubles lately with making one anyways.......) and so, I'll either see about it tomorrow or so. But I also have a busy week up ahead, too...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Marky wrote:Alright. I'll try and get to work on one...sometime this coming week. Don't know when, exactly, but, yeah. Something has annoyed me to the point that I'm not gonna be able to think up a character tonight (and since I have troubles lately with making one anyways.......) and so, I'll either see about it tomorrow or so. But I also have a busy week up ahead, too...

Doesn't need to be too detailed if you just want to figure out the character in play.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Windyuki » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Sorry for the delays, posting the thread tonight. New applicants are certainly welcome.

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Re: The Maze: OOC/Signup

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Name: Kieth Riley
Personality: Chipper and friendly; likes to help others; over-trusting, but not stupid
Brief description, pictures 0k: Blue eyes, blonde hair, average height; build a little bit on the muscular side. Tends to wear jeans and t-shirts from various places.
TFs you like/hate as a player: Like-female; animal traits i.e. tail/ears, especially wolf-related but don't have to be. Dislike-AR below 13; AP to old age; full mental overwrite; inanimate
Favorite food: Milkshakes
Drug history: None
Zodiac sign: Karkat, err I mean Cancer
2+1: 3
Blood Type: A-
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: The Maze: OOC/Signup

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 pm

[quote="Windyuki"]

Name:Nagajuna Suresh
Personality:He's abit arrogant, tends to think deeply about things, is somewhat religious in his hindu practices
Brief description, pictures OK:He's a indian man in his early 20s, about average for that, dark hair, dark eyes, speaks with a mild Indian accent.
TFs you like/hate as a player:Complete rewrites, vore, preg, etc anything that basically "kills" the character?
Favorite food:KFC chicken
Drug history:none
Dog's name:None
Zodiac sign:Ophenicus
Number of siblings/2+1:you cannot divide zero!
Parent's work habits:Hard working and industrious!
Most traumatizing childhood memory: bit by a rabid fox while out playing
Bizarre habit of first girlfriend/boyfriend:Orthadox jew, so.. plenty
Blood Type:hh
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to Roleplaying