Tiffany Grimm Academy

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Tiffany Grimm Academy

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 pm

A tall imposing school is seen in the ditance. It is the Tiffany grimm Academy for ne'er do well boys! A sexy Redheaded teacher waits outside the door.

Hmm...
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Tiffany Grimm Academy

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Behind the red-haired woman, was another with straight brown hair to her lower back. She was quite tall and slim, with large breasts, and wore a smart grey jacket and short skirt, with a cream silken blouse, and thin-framed glasses, with tall heels on her feet. "Tiffany, we need to talk... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 pm

*Joseph walks up to the school, a frown on his face.* Phe. Stupid parents...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Dan drives into the parking lot... his black car doing a doughnut on the asphalt before neatly parking in a space. He steps out, closing the door behind him. He looks to be around seventeen or eighteen... black leather jacket and shades along with his black spiky hair.

He walks through the parking lot, over to the steps and to the teacher. "Yo." He takes a hand out of one pocket and waves.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Earl steps out of his massive diesel truck, loaded with all sorts of boxes and totes in the back. He adjusts his tie in the rear view mirror and straightens out his grey tweed jacket as he approaches Tiffany soon after Dan. He whips a folder seemingly out of nowhere. "My resume. I was told you were in need of teachers, so here I am."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Tiffany sees the students coming up the way. She turns behind her. "Whatever you needed to talk about, it will have to wait." She turns back to the advancing people. "Hello, how are you all?"
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Tiffany Grimm wrote:Tiffany sees the students coming up the way. She turns behind her. "Whatever you needed to talk about, it will have to wait." She turns back to the advancing people. "Hello, how are you all?"

*Joseph looks up at Tiff, paying particular attention to her bust.* Getting better, I'd say...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Dan rolls his eyes behind his shades. "Alright... and who are you? This place have a door greeter?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 am

"I'm fine, but I'll be doing much better after my interview." Earl smiles easily at Tiff.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:12 am

Kate muttered under her breath, "And this is why I'd make a better headmistresses... ". She peered over the other woman's shoulders as students and a potential addition to the staff arrived, while adjusting her blouse to show off her breasts.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 am

Mike walks into the school hauling his backpack with a groan, he was wearing the schools usual clothes which were some black pants, a white long sleeve shirt with a tie and matching shoes. "Stupid school... I liked my old one better..." he murmers as he walks into the halls, but soon his day which seemed to start off bad, suddenly turned out amazing as his eyes got glued into the majestic figures which is Miss Hardy's and Miss Grimm's bodies. His face became red as he approached the two godesses of the school, trying not to look to obvious about it.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 am

Kate could swear Tiff just shot her a glare. But Tiff quickly turns to the students and potential staff member.

"Welcome all of you! I'm Tiffany Grimm, the headmistress of this school!" She smiles sweetly. She turns to earl. "Please... Earl, right? Come inside, my office is first door on the left." "She whispers to Joseph. "Thanks for noticing." Then she beckons them all to join her inside. They find themselves, except Earl, who is in Tiff's office, in the great hall. "Okay guys, time to meet you all! Introduce yourselves please!"
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 am

Tiffany Grimm wrote:Kate could swear Tiff just shot her a glare. But Tiff quickly turns to the students and potential staff member.

"Welcome all of you! I'm Tiffany Grimm, the headmistress of this school!" She smiles sweetly. She turns to earl. "Please... Earl, right? Come inside, my office is first door on the left." "She whispers to Joseph. "Thanks for noticing." Then she beckons them all to join her inside. They find themselves, except Earl, who is in Tiff's office, in the great hall. "Okay guys, time to meet you all! Introduce yourselves please!"

*Joseph grins at Tiff's comment.* Yo. The name's Joseph, got kick out of my last school for some stupid reason...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 am

Kate shook her head as Tiff glared at her, but she smirked when she saw the way a few of the boys were looking at her, especially Mike. Following the crowd of new students to the great hall, she stood watch at the side, her arms folded just beneath her large breasts, brown eyes looking back and forth behind her glasses. "You can get to know eachother without being so LOUD!", she shouted.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 am

"Gee Joseph wonder why. Now, tell me. What kind of girl do you find yourself attracted to. You have to answer this question. All of you do. It's initiation." She smiles again.

She glares at Kate again.
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying