Princess' revenge Chapter 4

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Princess' revenge Chapter 4

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Lian wrote:"Hmmm we may need to move onto another round"

Daisy rolls her eyes. "If you want, sure... not like I have anything better to do at the moment..."

Windyuki wrote:Machina pouts. "Can we at least leave the ones I made into pirates as is? I do kind of need SOME people capable of crewing a ship and all... I mean, the rest weren't lucky enough to get the good style, so they don't really deserve to be on the crew in the first place."

Meanwhile, the pirate girls finish their transformation. They seem to be relatively similar to their leader, albeit far more monofocused on capturing anything that looks valuable, and more limited to using simple treasure, and they aren't really able to make their own.

The victims have a decidedly 'shinies!!!!' motif, but, aside from a uniform gold fixation, they're quite different.'Victims' include: golden-haired princesses, beauties dressed only in gold, a few living gold statues, and other, more conventional captive roles as well as a few blondes that seem to have run up against the limits of Machina's relatively meager imagination. The pirates seem to be doing their best to round up any who aren't already surrendering and drag them back to the ship. Presumably there are some who've fallen into the water though, if the mermai.... sea serpents are going to do anything about them.

"See! They're all shiny! Mine are shinier, so I should win." Machina nods self-assuredly at that logic.

Daisy goes back over to the railing, waving her hand. The Serpents cease their dance. Sighing boredly, she addresses them. "Some of crazy pirate lady's." She nods towards Machina. "Gold statue women have no doubt sunk like a rock. Whoever fetches them will be given authority over the others. As to the other pirates in the water... do what ever you wish to them. I am beyond caring."

Some of the serpents dive for the statues... others turn on their former shipmates with not-so-innocent intent. A few of them are dragged underneath the waves...
Last edited by Knight Errant on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Aziel goes back over to the railing, waving her hand. The Serpents cease their dance. Sighing boredly, she addresses them. "Some of crazy pirate lady's." She nods towards Machina. "Gold statue women have no doubt sunk like a rock. Whoever fetches them will be given authority over the others. As to the other pirates in the water... do what ever you wish to them. I am beyond caring."

Some of the serpents dive for the statues... others turn on their former shipmates with not-so-innocent intent. A few of them are dragged underneath the waves...

"Hey! I need them to work together damnit!"
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Windyuki wrote:
"Hey! I need them to work together damnit!"

"Give me a reason to care and I might order them to not eat all of your juicy pirates..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
"Give me a reason to care and I might order them to not eat all of your juicy pirates..."

"What do you mean it's your mermaids I'm worried about!"

Machina's pirates don't take to attempts at being eaten well and seem to be doing their best to hold off the mermaids with swords, daggers and the occasional transformative item.

"Fine then!" Machina smirks "When I win the next round I get to do whatever I want to you in retaliation for this mess."

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Windyuki wrote:"What do you mean it's your mermaids I'm worried about!"

Machina's pirates don't take to attempts at being eaten well and seem to be doing their best to hold off the mermaids with swords, daggers and the occasional transformative item.

"Fine then!" Machina smirks "When I win the next round I get to do whatever I want to you in retaliation for this mess."

"You can try..." Daisy rolls her eyes, walking away from the railing with a bored expression on her face.

The serpents in the water fight back... spitting poison, parrying blades with their long nails, and clawing their boats open from below. Those dragged under do not return... but those infected with the spitting poison begin turning into more serpents.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"You can try..." Daisy rolls her eyes, walking away from the railing with a bored expression on her face.

The serpents in the water fight back... spitting poison, parrying blades with their long nails, and clawing their boats open from below. Those dragged under do not return... but those infected with the spitting poison begin turning into more serpents.

Machina glares at Daisy before turning to face the crowd of transformees and coughing loudly.

"Hey you lot! Listen up. Captain's orders say no fighting. Got it?"

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Adrian chewed her lip in consideration, and then pushed herself back up to her feet, tugging her dress down as it bunched up a little. "The Governess... that doesn't sound good", she mumbled, setting her hands on her hips, "I'll be sure to ask her when I see her though".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Windyuki wrote:
Knight Errant wrote:"You can try..." Daisy rolls her eyes, walking away from the railing with a bored expression on her face.

Machina glares at Daisy before turning to face the crowd of transformees and coughing loudly.

"Lets see what's next.."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian chewed her lip in consideration, and then pushed herself back up to her feet, tugging her dress down as it bunched up a little. "The Governess... that doesn't sound good", she mumbled, setting her hands on her hips, "I'll be sure to ask her when I see her though".

"and take Sparkle up with you?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Windyuki wrote:Machina glares at Daisy before turning to face the crowd of transformees and coughing loudly.

No longer under the direct control of Daisy, who gave up interest, the pirate serpents probably listen!

Lian wrote:"Lets see what's next.."

Daisy looks over to the Empress. "Fine... and do you two have a name I should call you? Or should 'Princess' and 'Crazy Pirate Lady' be our formal terms of address."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Daisy looks over to the Empress. "Fine... and do you two have a name I should call you? Or should 'Princess' and 'Crazy Pirate Lady' be our formal terms of address."

"If I'd wanted you to know my name, I'd have told you."

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Ookalf wrote:Right. I'll just get going, then... *Elana goes out to find her room in the dungeon.*

"Do you even know where the dungeon is? WHy even go there when there is space on the bed?" asked Nallah sleepily as she rolled over a bit.

-----

Micheal couldn't stop herself from dancing. She just kept on for the men that seem to be enjoying it but wondering where the ones that made her like this will return.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Do you even know where the dungeon is? WHy even go there when there is space on the bed?" asked Nallah sleepily as she rolled over a bit.

I figure I'll find it eventually if I keep heading downstairs... B-besides, it'd hardly be proper to sleep with a woman I just met...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
Windyuki wrote:Machina glares at Daisy before turning to face the crowd of transformees and coughing loudly.

No longer under the direct control of Daisy, who gave up interest, the pirate serpents probably listen!

Daisy looks over to the Empress. "Fine... and do you two have a name I should call you? Or should 'Princess' and 'Crazy Pirate Lady' be our formal terms of address."

I am Penelope"she says then looks thoughtfully at the Pirate.

Maiden Miki wrote:
Ookalf wrote:Right. I'll just get going, then... *Elana goes out to find her room in the dungeon.*

"Do you even know where the dungeon is? WHy even go there when there is space on the bed?" asked Nallah sleepily as she rolled over a bit.

-----

Micheal couldn't stop herself from dancing. She just kept on for the men that seem to be enjoying it but wondering where the ones that made her like this will return.

Well.. presumably micheal COULD take statements like "quit it" to mean anything*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Windyuki wrote:"If I'd wanted you to know my name, I'd have told you."

"Crazy Pirate Lady it is, then."

Lian wrote:I am Penelope"she says then looks thoughtfully at the Pirate.

"Very well, Penelope... I'm at your command for the moment..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Ookalf wrote:I figure I'll find it eventually if I keep heading downstairs... B-besides, it'd hardly be proper to sleep with a woman I just met...

"It won't matter too much. If anything it be a good time to learn about your new mistress," said Nallah as she seems to be on the bed half asleep.

Lian wrote:
Knight Errant wrote:

I am Penelope"she says then looks thoughtfully at the Pirate.

Maiden Miki wrote:
Well.. presumably micheal COULD take statements like "quit it" to mean anything*

(but that would ruin the fun. haha)

Micheal slowly began to stop dancing. She wanted to say she was happy to stop dancing but wasn't able to.

"Oh thank you," said Micheal as she slumps down to lay on the ground.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying