Princess' revenge Chapter 4

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Princess' revenge Chapter 4

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm

In the after effects of gaining control of the greater nodes of power that connected the kingdom those who found themselves transformed before found her rage renewed upon them Adrian would find herself in the most dainty of prisons, or perhaps frilly, she found herself in a room fit for her new form for a proper little girl of the upper class, in her closet she would find all manner of dresses... but most specifically a set of uniforms of a most frilly variety... it seems she was now in school

Nallah found herself... in her new little castle surrounded by all manner of former Good doer turned into monster.. demon or undead.. all quite busty as their new Dark queen.. and all quiet annoyed by their current conditions

The Elementals had an odd bit of Luck they slipped out the system.. banished as it were, they could see where two of their companions had ended up.. and knew they could follow but if they did end in either location... well they'd soon match the area*

As for the new people... in the middle of the new kingdom's capitol, the Princess.. now called Empress sat in court.. in Judgement, much like King Solomon of old.... but with much more hilarious transformations. SHe was quite open with her court and it seemed what trials came before her were random, from traitors to peeping toms(he ended up a maid). Perhaps her whole situation required she do such acts?*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Princess' revenge Chapter 4

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Mixed in with the crowd around the open court stood Aziel. Doing his best to give off mundane and uninteresting vibes. He had heard the Princess was fond of displaying her power at these events... what better way to begin studying her sudden power?

He shrugs as he is jostled... ducking between two curvy women as they tried to get to the front. The thought that being a male almost did make him stand out around here did cross his mind... but he couldn't be the last man in the capitol. He pushes those thoughts out of his head and focuses on the Princess... and looking normal. If all went well, he would find this strange power she had secured and gain it for himself!

And if he happened to cast her out of power at the same time that would be an acceptable state of affairs.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Lian wrote:

Nallah found herself... in her new little castle surrounded by all manner of former Good doer turned into monster.. demon or undead.. all quite busty as their new Dark queen.. and all quiet annoyed by their current conditions

As for the new people... in the middle of the new kingdom's capitol, the Princess.. now called Empress sat in court.. in Judgement, much like King Solomon of old.... but with much more hilarious transformations. SHe was quite open with her court and it seemed what trials came before her were random, from traitors to peeping toms(he ended up a maid). Perhaps her whole situation required she do such acts?*

Nallah sat in what looked like a grand golden chair. She had different kinds of monsters and undead around her and she looked around. A long sigh could be heard coming from her. She had her head rested against her hand and wonder how long she would have to make this her location. Originally she came to this castle seeking information but the people who resided in the castle mistaken her for an invader. Nallah had no choice to defend herself and here she is now with a castle filled with busty sorts.

"How long has it been? What should I do now? Raid another castle for information? Help somebody out and steal their riches?" said Nallah as she looked around and soon sip a bit of wine that a zombie had provided her.

-----

Micheal sat in a bar with a big glass of foamy beer. He was taking a break from his pursuit of the princess. He hated the job but it was paying some big money for him. Princesses were always a hassle and this one will most likely be no different. Still this was his best lead right now. He heard rumors that the princess was in this kingdom and could actually be this Empress. Micheal had no proof but this was better then wandering nowhere.

Micheal took a sip of his beer and was beginning to formulate a plan. It was then that Marco remember being pulled away and before he knows it was sitting in court for who knows what.

"What the he-" said Marco as he took in his surrounding and wonder what would be happening next. He guess he was going have to figure something out and this could work in his advantage. If anything this would be perfect for him to get close to the possible princess he was looking for.
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Samantha finds herself torn. On the One hand, she could stay with the witch and keep her power intact by tying her elemental link to the node. A dangerous trap for her new being, and a sure form of exile, one that would keep her from her princesses side. She could follow Adrian to her doom and loose herself completely to the faux girls fate as well, being no better than a handmaid to a pampered prissy thing she was sure the former thief would become. She could also anchor herself to the Layline here and return to the side of her true princess, who even now was becoming more twisted by the power she gained. Mayhap, if she were at her side to continue to guide this new Empress, she might yet save the child from fates cruel hand. Much thought was still to be done if success was yet to be achieved...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Windyuki » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:07 am

Machina sighs as he wearily waits for his turn in court. He'd probably be a lot more worried, but he hasn't been paying the least bit of attention to the trials. Rather, he seems torn between playing with the guards and berating himself for getting caught in the first place.

"A tomato..... Scourge of the high seas, terror of merchants around the world, enemy and friend to adventurers, the gallant rogue, the pir..." he takes a glance at the guards and remembers to speak much more quietly. "ate legend.... and I get caught stealing a tomato. Who arrests you for stealing a tomato? If it wasn't so pathetic, I'd laugh. Welll, if no one catches that it's me, then it can't hurt my reputation, and I guess this could be fun too."

The pirate king sighs once more, and idly tosses a dagger, which the guards missed when checking Machina, through the air; waiting for someone to spot the incongruity.

"I mean, it will only be a few months of labor at most, and almost certainly a place that would be really easy to escape, so I doubt it will be any trouble at all."

Satisfied with that answer, Machina takes a moment to wave cheerfully at the nearest guard, focusing himself whole-heartedly on toying with his captors.
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 am

Adrian had been successful in her Quest to find the Princess, but now wished she hadn't. The new Empress had condemned Adrian to live the life that had been forced upon her as a child, to be raised as the new Princess. Unzipping the back of her teddy bear, she carefully pulled out her trusty lock picks, and began trying to unlock the bedroom door that kept her trapped. Her cheeks were bright red at what the Princess had done, all because she tried stealing some underwear, her little blue silk dress rustling around her tiny frame as she worked on the lock, while the blonde curls that framed her young face swished back and forth. In a weird way, she now had the life of comfort she'd always wanted... but the little girl body and her new teachers trying to train her to be a Princess were NOT part of her plans.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

*From her outside position, Elana considers both of her choises... and doesn't find either one that appealing, really. Ultimately, though, she decides that anything's better than being stuck... where ever she is, and finds herself drifting towards Nallah's castle.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 pm

tying her elemental link to the node. A dangerous trap for her new being, and a sure form of exile, one that would keep her from her princesses side. She could follow Adrian to her doom and loose herself completely to the faux girls fate as well, being no better than a handmaid to a pampered prissy thing she was sure the former thief would become. She could also anchor herself to the Layline here and return to the side of her true princess, who even now was becoming more twisted by the power she gained. Mayhap, if she were at her side to continue to guide this new Empress, she might yet save the child from fates cruel hand. Much thought was still to be done if success was yet to be achieved...[/quote]

Or she might just be torn apart for the energy if she got too close there, her current condition had some distinct flaws, of course being inside the situation she might be able to rescue the thief*

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian had been successful in her Quest to find the Princess, but now wished she hadn't. The new Empress had condemned Adrian to live the life that had been forced upon her as a child, to be raised as the new Princess. Unzipping the back of her teddy bear, she carefully pulled out her trusty lock picks, and began trying to unlock the bedroom door that kept her trapped. Her cheeks were bright red at what the Princess had done, all because she tried stealing some underwear, her little blue silk dress rustling around her tiny frame as she worked on the lock, while the blonde curls that framed her young face swished back and forth. In a weird way, she now had the life of comfort she'd always wanted... but the little girl body and her new teachers trying to train her to be a Princess were NOT part of her plans.

Just as she does so a very busty maid peeks in, "Young lady its time for dinner"

Ookalf wrote:*From her outside position, Elana considers both of her choises... and doesn't find either one that appealing, really. Ultimately, though, she decides that anything's better than being stuck... where ever she is, and finds herself drifting towards Nallah's castle.*

Elana finds when she appears infront of Nallah her form had come to match the castle's decore... well at least if that fairy comes to harass her again she won't be commanded right?

At the Court, Machina is moved up to the front, as his turn should be up soon and he can see what might be his fate, an elderly man in the robes of one of the local gods is lead up, the Empress smirks, "For the twin crimes of treason and heresy you have been found guilty"

She points at him and quickly he loses his stoop of age, his clothing darkening and taking much the look of the nuns of his god, but not quite.. it was skimpier.. more revealing.. as his flesh metled into feminine curves and the male pronoun no longer applied his ears legnethendd out... a tail and dark wings grewleaving him like so *

"As your religion was a mockery of all that was right and decent... you shall be a mockery of it.. a demoness that plays at righteousness..."

*The newly crafted Demoness makes a beeline to the Empress to attack her.. but one of her retinue seems ready for this and binds the demon

"Find a good price for her"the empress snickers.. and the magician nods, leading hte new demon off.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Lian wrote:
Elana finds when she appears infront of Nallah her form had come to match the castle's decore... well at least if that fairy comes to harass her again she won't be commanded right?

Nallah was sipping on her drink but lifts her head up as she heard footsteps coming towards her chamber. She slowly looks up and notice the new demon that was within her chambers. She tilts her head and tries to remember who she was since this young girl was much more elaborate compare to the others she had within the castle.

"What is it that you want? Tell me or else," said Nallah as she puts her glass down on the armrest of the chair. Nallah seem to have a sinister look on her face but didn't mean to.

---

Micheal just sat in what looks like a cell and waited. He was trying to come up with a plan incase the Empresses was in fact the princess. At the same time he was looking for possible escapes from the cell incase one was needed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Lian wrote:Elana finds when she appears infront of Nallah her form had come to match the castle's decore... well at least if that fairy comes to harass her again she won't be commanded right?

*Yeah, that would be a plus... Either way, Elana looks around and at herself once she arrives.* Now what...?

Maiden Miki wrote:Nallah was sipping on her drink but lifts her head up as she heard footsteps coming towards her chamber. She slowly looks up and notice the new demon that was within her chambers. She tilts her head and tries to remember who she was since this young girl was much more elaborate compare to the others she had within the castle.

"What is it that you want? Tell me or else," said Nallah as she puts her glass down on the armrest of the chair. Nallah seem to have a sinister look on her face but didn't mean to.

*Elana looks back over at Nallah once she speaks up.* Oh, well... Do you remember that water elemental from before? Yeah, that was me. I just sort of ended up here now, and...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 pm

The little girl yelped, her lock pick falling to the floor as she fell back, and landed on her backside, her dress rustling and swishing up, showing her ruffled bloomers to the busty maid. She quickly grabbed the pick and hid it inside her dress, and then looked up at the woman, blushing brightly. "Don't you know how to knock? And you people say I need to learn manners... ", she muttered, climbing to her feet and dusting herself off. Picking up her teddy bear, she held it under one arm, her blue eyes staring at the maid's breasts, biting her bottom lip. "Why don't any of you fight back? I know you weren't always a girl... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:The little girl yelped, her lock pick falling to the floor as she fell back, and landed on her backside, her dress rustling and swishing up, showing her ruffled bloomers to the busty maid. She quickly grabbed the pick and hid it inside her dress, and then looked up at the woman, blushing brightly. "Don't you know how to knock? And you people say I need to learn manners... ", she muttered, climbing to her feet and dusting herself off. Picking up her teddy bear, she held it under one arm, her blue eyes staring at the maid's breasts, biting her bottom lip. "Why don't any of you fight back? I know you weren't always a girl... ".

"Actually"she twirls around, "I was a serving maid before, I just got a better body out of the deal"she winks.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Adrian followed the maid out of her room, spluttering as she suddenly twirled around, her frilly dress swishing up to tickle across the tiny girl's face. Quickly pushing it away, she looked up in suprise, "You mean... she did all kinds of mean stuff to the guys... but rewarded the women?", she asked, blushing brightly. "Maybe you could put in a good word and get me turned back! I bet you really miss the company of guys, huh? I'd take you to the best taverns in the kingdom!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm

As the Princess points at her target... Aziel leans closer. He mutters a simple divination spell... trying to sense the energies at work as the old man's form reshapes into a busty demoness.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Machina frowns. "Well, haven't seen that before. Perhaps... escape would be in my best interests after all." The pirate frowns and begins scoping out any obvious exits.

"Well, it's not like they'd punish me that severely for only petty theft." Reassured at this logic, the pirate takes a deep breath and calms himself, but keeps an eye on the guards, and anyone who could make a good hostage in general.
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Next

Return to Roleplaying