MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:38 pm

"Eep!" said the maid as he was shocked by the bolt of lightning. She slowly gets up and shakes her head. "Please stop hurting my mistress!"

The maid then picks up her sword and tries to support her mistress by taking any hits that come her way using the flat side of the sword.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby muffinstud » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

The knight... dodges the tentacle-lightning. Yeah, he's that good. The armor on his left side seems a little worse for wear, but he's still on his feet. "...Might..." The knight's armor seems to flex as he gives the vials a heave at the floating thingy. They travel with such force as to shatter upon impact, whether it be his target or a tentacle in the way. The juices mix and mingle in a pinkish cloud of feminine energy.

Well, perhaps it bothers her now because of the life she can feel in others. It feels good to be around people, to share and live life. The energy coming off of the women around her is pretty refreshing, but that may just be all the adrenaline going 'round. That, and the crazy pheremones that priestess is giving off.

"Well, aren't we quick to pick things up? I had intended to start you off with one lover to get you used to it, but if you're this willing we can get right into the fun stuff. I've chosen my daughter well." The Goddess seems very happy, but there's only so much love can do to clear the cobwebs from one's head.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 am

The priestess is still sprawled out on the ground. At her goddess' words, she bursts into a giggle. "Why ease in when it's sure to be wonderful? I'm excited already!" Clearly, she's a bit loopy at the moment.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:55 pm

(not sure who's turn it is here)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

[Well, let me know how the vial would/wouldn't hit your eldritch horror, and I'll start the TF from there, Lian.]
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm

*it reaches out to hit the via somewhere close enough to it.. yet pretty close to the knight as well..*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Grunwalde heads over to the priestess... bending down next to her. "You okay?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 pm

The knight watches the eldritch horror in satisfaction. He takes a grazing blow, sending him skidding a couple feet back. The vial though, has crashed somewhere inside the cloud of... whateverness. The hue of the cloud turns a violent pink for a moment, before settling on a solid brown color. The tentacles retract and the thing's consciousness consolidates itself into a relatively small humanoid shape that lands hands and knees on the floor.

Grunwalde should feel a bit of relief to see the priestess isn't physically hurt. In fact, it pains her to see anyone in pain. It's at this moment that the brooch flashes and releases itself from her neck, dropping to the floor with a solid thud. That thing... how much had it changed her mind? Morality or stubbornness would dictate she should try to go back, but she doesn't feel anything inherently wrong with her new personality.

"Take her hand, daughter. This isn't the best time or place to be on your back, no matter how eager you are." The goddess sounds loving still, if a little chastising.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"What is going on?" asked the maid as she looks a bit confused.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:36 am

*the thing is rather confused what it is*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:43 pm

The knight limps over to Tim. "Are you alright, my bride?"

The thing's confusion probably isn't helped any as it forms deliciously silky skin and blond hair spills out the back of its head. While at first it was shaped in a rather androgynous manner, its hips flare out along with a curvy butt, and increasingly heavy breasts hang from its chest. It finds that it can voice its thoughts through one of the openings in its head.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm

muffinstud wrote:The knight limps over to Tim. "Are you alright, my bride?"

The thing's confusion probably isn't helped any as it forms deliciously silky skin and blond hair spills out the back of its head. While at first it was shaped in a rather androgynous manner, its hips flare out along with a curvy butt, and increasingly heavy breasts hang from its chest. It finds that it can voice its thoughts through one of the openings in its head.

*EAR THOUGHTS GO!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:34 am

The priestess seems to be looking somewhere else as Grunwalde leans over her. "Apologies, my goddess. Everything feels so new, it is overwhelming." She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. When she opens her eyes again, she seem to be more focused, reaching up to take Grunwalde's hand. "I think I shall be fine, now." She pulls herself up to a sitting position and looks around, seeing that the tentacled thing is gone and replaced by a humanoid. "So, my spell and your mixture seemed to have worked, then?" she asks the alchemist.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby muffinstud » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

The thing voices it's thoughts through a DIFFERENT hole in its head, namely the mouth. The voice it uses is soft and demure sounding. The thing is now entirely human and female and naked. A portion of the brown cloud above her spirals down and wraps around her, preserving her decency even if she doesn't understand what that is yet.

The priestess feels herself filling with a warm, comfortable and contented feeling. "All with time, my child."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"Oh my? Bride?" asked the Maid as she stood there confused as ever.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying