MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 pm

muffinstud wrote:The knight notices. He glances over his shoulder just before taking a mighty cleave with both swords and kinda stops himself before following through. "Now isn't a very good time to tease me with your beaty, dear..."

*TIm blushes even brighter.*

"I-I wasn't doing tha... You think I'm beautiful?"
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:37 pm

The maid was quickly trying to put the armor on her mistress. She was putting on everything and had put the clothes to the side that was nicely folded. In a few minutes she was done and bows to her mistress.

"I am sorry for being so sudden. I wanted to make sure you were well protected my Mistress. I hope I didn't embarrassed you," said the maid as she bows and hands her mistress her warhammer.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:08 am

Maiden Miki wrote:The maid was quickly trying to put the armor on her mistress. She was putting on everything and had put the clothes to the side that was nicely folded. In a few minutes she was done and bows to her mistress.

"I am sorry for being so sudden. I wanted to make sure you were well protected my Mistress. I hope I didn't embarrassed you," said the maid as she bows and hands her mistress her warhammer.

*Takes the hammer with one hand and thwacks the maid with the other.*

I'll punish you more later!

*Returns to the process of beating up the tentaclying thing.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Windyuki wrote:
*Takes the hammer with one hand and thwacks the maid with the other.*

I'll punish you more later!

*Returns to the process of beating up the tentaclying thing.*

"Ouch," said the maid as she takes the hit. She the bows and nods. "As you say mistress. I understand."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 pm

The knight turns back to Tim, ignoring the seemingly invulnerable monster for a moment. He sees her in her armor, with her old warhammer, and bows. "My lady, you are the most beautiful woman I know." He stands and motions for the maid to come hither. "Toss me that vial you have, if you could?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:36 am

The priestess sighs at Grunwalde's words. "Much as I would like to smite the source of the pain and sorrow that ruled my life before, what you say is true." She pauses, distracted by the ideas her goddess is suggesting. "I'm afraid that will have to wait... Grunwalde, surely you have some form of purification solution? Perhaps if I bless and empower it, the combination will be enough to cleanse this beast." She gives the alchemist one more quick hug, and pulls away to let the other woman reach her potion bag. Meanwhile, she raises her staff and incants spells of purification and magnification.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Grunwalde thinks a bit... then nods. Opening a pouch on her robe and taking out a large flask. "Its the strongest one I have... here." She hands it to the priestess!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Windyuki » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm

muffinstud wrote:The knight turns back to Tim, ignoring the seemingly invulnerable monster for a moment. He sees her in her armor, with her old warhammer, and bows. "My lady, you are the most beautiful woman I know." He stands and motions for the maid to come hither. "Toss me that vial you have, if you could?"

*Tim blushes beat red and promptly hits the nearest object, which happens to be the elder gody thing.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Stray-chan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 am

Carefully taking the vial from the alchemist, the priestess taps it with her staff. In a bright flash, it is infused with magic to massively enhance its purifying effects, as well as adding some other purity related properties. She looks a bit winded form the expenditure of energy, but keeps a tight grip on the vial. "It is done. But how do we administer it? Is it a potion? An ointment? In any case, I doubt I can get close enough to do the job." She surveys the scene. "I think Tim might perhaps be a bit too emotionally involved to deal with this at the moment. Perhaps that knight?" She waves, trying to get his attention.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 pm

"Yes sir. Anything to help my mistress be happy," said the maid as she walks a bit and hand over the vial to the knight. She then walks off to be at the side of her mistress.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Suddenly, it hits Grunwalde. She has no real friends or family. How did she let this happen? How will she fix it?

The knight takes the maid's vial with a slight bow, and turns to the priestess. "Toss it here, I'll make it work one way or another." He chuckles lightly at Tim. "Are you all right, dear?"

The goddess sounds satisfied in the priestess' head. "Yes, that should counter the evilness this thing radiates. Don't over-exert yourself though, my daughter. You're still rather new at this, and I'd hate to see you burn yourself out before we find a suitable partner with which to test your new appetites."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 pm

*To say it is.. evil is perhaps a profound misunderstanding, is a bear evil for mauling you? Is a Hurricane evil for destroying your house? its nature is perhaps anathema to the world as it is.. and there is a good reason it might have been locked away by divine fiat but it is not malevolence that causes it to be a danger but rather its complete alien status

Of course it also has some pretty base and understandable desires.. like being profoundly ANGRY at being locked away, about hating that which did so...

It pulls itself finally out of the cracks of the world floating on the air as much a thunderstorm as anything else Dark black clouds with tenticles flaring up in and out instead of lightning, eyes seem to emerge and decline from the cloud at random

It once more attempts to "Thank" the Meatbags who freed it from its horrible imprisonment sending something as much tenticle as it is bolt of lightning at each*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Windyuki » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm

muffinstud wrote:
The knight takes the maid's vial with a slight bow, and turns to the priestess. "Toss it here, I'll make it work one way or another." He chuckles lightly at Tim. "Are you all right, dear?"

D-don't call me dear, and I'm fi..

*Tim is hit by lightning tentacle. Her hair poofs out in cliche 'electrocuted fashion.*

ne.... STOP THAT ALREADY

*And she continues the pounding with nary a pause.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Grunwalde had been alone since he had been a little boy... the loneliness was just... part of him. She didn't know why it suddenly bothered her now.

Of course, introspection is cut short as she is zapped by the tentacle! *ZZZzzzzt!*

Smouldering, she looks over at it. "I'm trying to HELP you here!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 am

The priestess toss the knight the potion she'd empowered. "Best of luck. I daresay we need it..."

Then, the tentacle hits her. Her magic aura protects her from the deleterious effects , but in her fatigued state, it can't divert the force of the blow, and with a yelp of surprise she goes tumbling. She ends up on her back, dazed, some distance from Grunwalde. "Just one partner?" she asks, and chuckles. She lays on her back, struggling to regain her senses.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying