MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

Postby muffinstud » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm

In an overly generic evil castle, surrounded by an overly generic evil moat, is an overly large and evil set of doors. These doors lead into the inner sanctum of an overly generic evil person, the ruler of an overly generic country. Of evil.

The huge doors of the sanctum open, and a little green goblin stumbles into the chamber, huffing and wheezing and bleeding all over the place. "Your malevolence! The intruder! We can't hold him off much longer. He's just walking straight through us! What should we do?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

Postby Windyuki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:33 am

muffinstud wrote:In an overly generic evil castle, surrounded by an overly generic evil moat, is an overly large and evil set of doors. These doors lead into the inner sanctum of an overly generic evil person, the ruler of an overly generic country. Of evil.

The huge doors of the sanctum open, and a little green goblin stumbles into the chamber, huffing and wheezing and bleeding all over the place. "Your malevolence! The intruder! We can't hold him off much longer. He's just walking straight through us! What should we do?"

*Overlord Tim, clad in his overly generic evil armor of darkness (+8) waves his overly generic hammer of doom, chuckles his patented overly generic evil laugh.*

Send more minions! My human wave tactics have yet to fail!

*Halfheartedly lobs the overly generic warhammer at the minion. One is supposed to kill essengers, but it does seem a tad strange to do that to outgoing ones.*
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:45 am

The goblin squeals and hobbles out of the way of the hammer of doom. "Y-Yes... your evilness." It makes it just around the corner from the excessively large doors when it screams in a very girly fashion. The scream is interrupted by a squelchy, squishy sound. Through the doorway appears a shining white knight. His swords hum with energy and he walks quietly and slowly to the center of the chamber.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

muffinstud wrote:The goblin squeals and hobbles out of the way of the hammer of doom. "Y-Yes... your evilness." It makes it just around the corner from the excessively large doors when it screams in a very girly fashion. The scream is interrupted by a squelchy, squishy sound. Through the doorway appears a shining white knight. His swords hum with energy and he walks quietly and slowly to the center of the chamber.

Drat. I liked him. Well hero! Welcome to your DOOM!

*Quite carefully enunciates the last part in capital letters to make sure the impact is just right. Then carefully attempts to slide around the room to grab his tossed warhammer. In retrospect, that extra 50g for the retrieval power really would have been worth it.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:20 pm

The knight tosses one of his gleaming energy swords, making it thrum in quick circles through the air until it stabs the floor with a satisfyingly loud CRACK! It juts out of the floor right in the way of Overlord Tim and his +1 Warhammer of Throttling. The knight levels his remaining sword at the villain and speaks in an authoritative tone that's been amplified with magic so as not to be muffled by his helmet.
"Don't move, Tim. I haven't come here to kill you. Rather, I'd like to negotiate the surrender of your kingdom."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm

muffinstud wrote:The knight tosses one of his gleaming energy swords, making it thrum in quick circles through the air until it stabs the floor with a satisfyingly loud CRACK! It juts out of the floor right in the way of Overlord Tim and his +1 Warhammer of Throttling. The knight levels his remaining sword at the villain and speaks in an authoritative tone that's been amplified with magic so as not to be muffled by his helmet.
"Don't move, Tim. I haven't come here to kill you. Rather, I'd like to negotiate the surrender of your kingdom."

"Well. It's nice that you're not planning on killing me. But I was sort of planning on killing you. I hope it won't be too inconvenient!"

*Tim lunges at the knight, intent on throttling him without the warhammer if necessary.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 pm

The knight, despite being encased in mounds of armor, nimbly dodges out of the way to let Tim meet the floor in whatever way he so chooses. "Aw, you're just sore I stomped your entire army in one afternoon. But as I said, I'm here to negotiate. If you'd listen, you'd find my offer very inviting." He reaches into the sleeve of one of his gauntlets and retrieves a blood red tulip. It glows faintly. "And this artifact is my peace offering."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm

muffinstud wrote:The knight, despite being encased in mounds of armor, nimbly dodges out of the way to let Tim meet the floor in whatever way he so chooses. "Aw, you're just sore I stomped your entire army in one afternoon. But as I said, I'm here to negotiate. If you'd listen, you'd find my offer very inviting." He reaches into the sleeve of one of his gauntlets and retrieves a blood red tulip. It glows faintly. "And this artifact is my peace offering."

*Tim picks himself up off of the ground without a second thought and lunges once more.*

True men don't do flowers! They meet things head on, preferably with large quantities of sharp materials! Besides, you wouldn't believe how often you lose your entire army to one band of adventurers in this business....

*Putting actions to words, he tries to headbutt the knight.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:08 pm

"Well, good thing you were never true to begin with, eh?" The knight's smirk can be heard in his magically enhanced voice. Once again, he dodges Tim with ease. As he does so, he slips the rose into Tim's hair. It hums, much like the energy swords, and Tim finds moving rather difficult, if not impossible for the time being. "You see, it's just that that fascinates me so. Your entire military gets wiped out on a regular basis, yet you have the determination and resources to bounce back with almost no effort. Truly remarkable."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:04 am

muffinstud wrote:"Well, good thing you were never true to begin with, eh?" The knight's smirk can be heard in his magically enhanced voice. Once again, he dodges Tim with ease. As he does so, he slips the rose into Tim's hair. It hums, much like the energy swords, and Tim finds moving rather difficult, if not impossible for the time being. "You see, it's just that that fascinates me so. Your entire military gets wiped out on a regular basis, yet you have the determination and resources to bounce back with almost no effort. Truly remarkable."

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a horde of something or other! Almost as easy as it would be to snap your neck if you'd just fight fair!

*Tim, naturally, ignores the inherent hypocrisy in that statement, considering most of the clichely evil overlord things he's done in the past have been anything but fair. He also struggles to move, despite his dismal results.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:17 am

"Actually, I am surprised. You know how long it takes me to deploy one regiment of soldiers in my kingdom? It's ridiculous." The knight shakes his head. "I'm actually envious of you. Your kingdom, it's just so efficient. Brutal yes, but things get done. We need efficiency like that in my kingdom. Put to the proper uses, your organizational skill and brilliant mind could really change the world." He kneels down to look Tim over more closely. "Of course, there are other roles you could serve as well."

The rose keeps humming, and Tim can feel the energy vibrate through him. His armor of +2 Evil Cliche melts away, leaving him with pale human skin that has nary a hair on it.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 am

muffinstud wrote:"Actually, I am surprised. You know how long it takes me to deploy one regiment of soldiers in my kingdom? It's ridiculous." The knight shakes his head. "I'm actually envious of you. Your kingdom, it's just so efficient. Brutal yes, but things get done. We need efficiency like that in my kingdom. Put to the proper uses, your organizational skill and brilliant mind could really change the world." He kneels down to look Tim over more closely. "Of course, there are other roles you could serve as well."

The rose keeps humming, and Tim can feel the energy vibrate through him. His armor of +2 Evil Cliche melts away, leaving him with pale human skin that has nary a hair on it.

H-hey! Do you know how much that cost? What are you doing anyway!?

*Tim continues his vain efforts to move. He's quite certain that if he could only do that, then he could definitely beat this damn knight.*

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 am

Tim continues to find moving near impossible. As he struggles against the invisible bonds, he can see and feel his body slim down. More interesting is how his arms and legs seem to become more streamlined. His legs especially look more and more curved by the second, and his feet and hands are a little smaller.

"Hopefully, I'm gaining an ally. I need help overhauling my kingdom, and I've chosen you to help me."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:06 pm

muffinstud wrote:Tim continues to find moving near impossible. As he struggles against the invisible bonds, he can see and feel his body slim down. More interesting is how his arms and legs seem to become more streamlined. His legs especially look more and more curved by the second, and his feet and hands are a little smaller.

"Hopefully, I'm gaining an ally. I need help overhauling my kingdom, and I've chosen you to help me."

"I'd sooner die! Well, you will rather. As soon as I'm free from this I'll tear your head off.... Hey! What are you doing to me! Do you know how long it took to sculpt myself into such a paragon of manliness!

"I-I'll feed you to the snakes. I'll drop you into a pit of boiling acid filled with sharks unless you stop right now!"

Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

"I'm not doing anything. It's all the Rose of Rapture. I'm sure you've heard of it." The knight takes Tim's now effeminate hand and easily lifts him to his feet. "As long as you wear it, you can't do anything contrary to my will. Of course, all the physical changes I desire of you will be more permanent." His voice turns a little somber. "I lost a good friend to this rose..."

Tim, now on his pretty feet, finds he can move again. Any violent motions, or any attempts to get a weapon just don't work. As he stands, he can feel his center of gravity getting lower. The knight seems taller, his chest feels more slim, but his hindquarters press tightly against his clothing and skin. His hips accommodate the growth, spreading farther and farther out.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Next

Return to Roleplaying