"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: MTFF: Fate of Tyrants

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 am

"But... I didnt want to be a cute girl to begin with..." Grunwalde frowns, but her arguments sound fainter as love and serenity pours through her!

Of course, that second tentacle might change that.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Stray-chan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 am

The priestess keeps hugging, the infection in the arm almost gone now. She's very warm. "Me neither, but it seems that is an opportunity we would be foolish to pass up. I think our futures as we are now are far brighter than they ever were as we were before."

The tentacle is repelled! The priestess is putting out some kind of aura or shield that the creature would need to break through to make physical contact with either woman.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:51 am

*it keeps trying... its almost honorable... in its dedication to keep its word..*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Stray-chan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:07 am

The priestess swats her staff at the tentacle, but misses, due to the hug. "Keep away from her! I'm not going to let you inflict your suffering on another person!"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 am

Stray-chan wrote:The priestess swats her staff at the tentacle, but misses, due to the hug. "Keep away from her! I'm not going to let you inflict your suffering on another person!"

"Blame your matron for your debt."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Stray-chan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:07 am

"...I have no idea what you're talking about."
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Stray-chan wrote:"...I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You were a prison, you are a slave. The cause is the same"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:36 pm

"I dont like living a life someone else chose for me..." She tries to pull away from the warm embrace! "It might be evil... and an abomination... but its offering to let me be more like myself than I am now. Goodness and love are things the world never saw fit to give to me... why should I be given them now..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 am

"You should be given goodness and love now because you deserve them. Everyone deserves them. But you're right, they are far, far overdue for you. And for that, I am sorry." The priestess keeps hugging, and while she has a good grip, Grunwalde could probably, if she really tried, pull away. "And how would being converted by that creature make you more like how you were? It will just fill you with rage and pain and fear. I suppose maybe the pain would be familiar... But why would you want to be like how you were? Were you happy? Did you believe you could ever be happy as you were? You have a chance now. To be happy. To be loved. To help people. Why would you trade that away to be the pawn of some monster? And I don't really see how letting that thing choose how your life should be is any better than taking what you now have and running with it."

She glares at the horror, defiance in her eyes. "As for you... Perhaps how I am now is not so different in the fundamentals compared to how I was. I still have a voice in my head that helps my with magic. But my goddess is loving and supportive and has such wondrous ideas. All you ever did was taunt me, abuse me, drive away any who tried to get close to me and force me to seek power to try to shut you out. Call me a slave if you desire, but serving the will of my goddess has already been thousands of times as enriching and empower as all my years spent with you."
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:20 am

Stray-chan wrote:She glares at the horror, defiance in her eyes. "As for you... Perhaps how I am now is not so different in the fundamentals compared to how I was. I still have a voice in my head that helps my with magic. But my goddess is loving and supportive and has such wondrous ideas. All you ever did was taunt me, abuse me, drive away any who tried to get close to me and force me to seek power to try to shut you out. Call me a slave if you desire, but serving the will of my goddess has already been thousands of times as enriching and empower as all my years spent with you."

*the thing's capacity for understandable thought seems to be limited.. any taunts she recieved probably came from elsewhere*

"Selfish lying ardor thing.. selfish liar... keeping meat things to herself.. selfish!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:24 am

Grunwalde blinks, listening. "I think the creature is lonely..." She looks to the priestess in her arms. "My new body whispers to me... it says all life is sacred. Wouldnt that include that monster? Perhaps all it needs is some love as well..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Tim finds herself in a state of half-dressed, half-armored, and half naked! Though her maid is very good, there just isn't any real way for her to maintain all of her mistress' dignity as she dresses her in the middle of combat.

Fortunately for her, the knight is busy with the tentacle beast. He's called his swords back and is attempting to hack one of the limbs off at the trunk.

While Grunwalde doesn't exactly get the same kind of physical reaction she would assume she'd get from holding so close to such a delightfully underdressed woman, it still feels good to know someone cares.

"Pretty and considerate? Looks like you've got yourself a winner, my daughter!" The goddess giggles in her mind. "I wonder what she'd be willing to do..." She goes off on a lustful tangent about kumquats, scented oils, and flower petals... not forgetting the ever present tentacles around them either. "And she's right, that thing is lonely. We must give it love!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Windyuki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 pm

muffinstud wrote:Tim finds herself in a state of half-dressed, half-armored, and half naked! Though her maid is very good, there just isn't any real way for her to maintain all of her mistress' dignity as she dresses her in the middle of combat.

*Tim, now wearing 1.5 times as much as she should (a third of which seems to be nothing) quickly eeps and crosses her arms to cover the naked parts. Between blushing bright red, she shoots half-hopeful half quite angry glances at the knight to see if he noticed. Incidentally, this means she's stopped pounding the monster.*
Appointed Spammister Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Officially Elected Overlord of Muffinville.
Windyuki
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm

The knight notices. He glances over his shoulder just before taking a mighty cleave with both swords and kinda stops himself before following through. "Now isn't a very good time to tease me with your beaty, dear..."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying