Temple of Transformation IC

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Temple of Transformation IC

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 am

Herb nods! "I dont know what you looked like before... and... well..." She thinks a bit... "I dont even know if I can turn you back fully. Plus your kinda cute like this." She giggles a bit... then looks to the rest of the forest. "All potential worshipers... I practically have a whole village here...."

She walks to more plants... beckoning their shapes to become human... and curvy like her own. She hoped it wouldn't be too tiring... the bright sun in the greenhouse was making her feel comfortable and sleepy.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 am

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:*if the steps are gold what could be at the top? the heat is intense almost like an oven*

Must be... pretty valuable... *Hawk valiantly continues his ascent!*

There seems to be a statue at the top

Knight Errant wrote:Herb nods! "I dont know what you looked like before... and... well..." She thinks a bit... "I dont even know if I can turn you back fully. Plus your kinda cute like this." She giggles a bit... then looks to the rest of the forest. "All potential worshipers... I practically have a whole village here...."

She walks to more plants... beckoning their shapes to become human... and curvy like her own. She hoped it wouldn't be too tiring... the bright sun in the greenhouse was making her feel comfortable and sleepy.

*the plants are easily converted.. its so easy for her to do this.. its probably pretty easy for her to do it to normal people too... worshipers make things so easy!*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 am

Lian wrote:There seems to be a statue at the top

Here we go... *Hawk inspects the statue.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 am

Herb giggles at the growing crowd of busty women around her. This was so easy! But she had to think bigger... she couldn't stay here forever. While warm and sunny... this temple had a horrible location. Maybe she could head to a small town... convert some followers. The part of her that was still Dashwood craved fame and attention... well she would have that...

Once she finished the last of the plants she bounced up to the top of the building to address her worshipers. "Alright ladies... you are all now my worshipers. As your goddess I will make a new land for us! A paradise on earth... what do you think of that?" She smiles and leans forwards, her bust jiggling.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 am

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:There seems to be a statue at the top

Here we go... *Hawk inspects the statue.*

It appears to be a winged woman with a ruby sword

Knight Errant wrote:Herb giggles at the growing crowd of busty women around her. This was so easy! But she had to think bigger... she couldn't stay here forever. While warm and sunny... this temple had a horrible location. Maybe she could head to a small town... convert some followers. The part of her that was still Dashwood craved fame and attention... well she would have that...

Once she finished the last of the plants she bounced up to the top of the building to address her worshipers. "Alright ladies... you are all now my worshipers. As your goddess I will make a new land for us! A paradise on earth... what do you think of that?" She smiles and leans forwards, her bust jiggling.

*The girls watch in fascination.. the possibility occurs to Herb that there's probably going to be some other goddesses soon..*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 am

Herb pauses... considering. It might not be good to have competition so soon... and then there is the fact potential worshipers are so close at hand... And of course if she got there too late, well... first impressions would be nice.

She steps down from the building. "Follow me, girls! Our new lives await..." She would leave most of her worshipers outside the temple... no reason to expose all of them to potential harm.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:26 am

Lian wrote:
about five or so feet.

Marco smiles as he steps back and then began to make a running start then jump for the platform. He lands on it as long as the thing doesn't move or anything.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 am

Lian wrote:It appears to be a winged woman with a ruby sword

Interesting... *Hawk reaches out to touch the sword.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 am

Ty surveys the chamber. "Well, guess I'll wade through to the treasure!"
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Herb pauses... considering. It might not be good to have competition so soon... and then there is the fact potential worshipers are so close at hand... And of course if she got there too late, well... first impressions would be nice.

She steps down from the building. "Follow me, girls! Our new lives await..." She would leave most of her worshipers outside the temple... no reason to expose all of them to potential harm.

*she didn't want to see how the other curvy goddesses turned out?*

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
about five or so feet.

Marco smiles as he steps back and then began to make a running start then jump for the platform. He lands on it as long as the thing doesn't move or anything.

*he nearly singes himself as he lands, then the platform slowly started sinking.. of course there were more up ahead.

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:It appears to be a winged woman with a ruby sword

Interesting... *Hawk reaches out to touch the sword.*

Six wings explode out of his back as his skin tans, and his hair goldens and lengthens. His flesh quickly shrinks in on itself losing any hit of masculnity leaving him in an odd middle category.. of course he doesn't stay there long as his chest balloons out and his manhood is pulled inward... all the while her clothing reshapes leaving the second goddess abit like so

Tiffany Grimm wrote:Ty surveys the chamber. "Well, guess I'll wade through to the treasure!"

the entire chamber here seems to be underwater..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Ty smirks. "Then I'll swim!" He takes a deep breath, dives in and starts breast-stroking his way to the treasure.
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Lian wrote:Six wings explode out of his back as his skin tans, and his hair goldens and lengthens. His flesh quickly shrinks in on itself losing any hit of masculnity leaving him in an odd middle category.. of course he doesn't stay there long as his chest balloons out and his manhood is pulled inward... all the while her clothing reshapes leaving the second goddess abit like so.

W-whoa... What on Earth is this... *Hawk stares first at her chest, then the wings on her back.* This has to be a dream...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Tiffany Grimm wrote:Ty smirks. "Then I'll swim!" He takes a deep breath, dives in and starts breast-stroking his way to the treasure.

*as he swims underwater he notices there isn't any real place to breath.. he's coming soon to the point where he must risk going foward and running out of air or turning around*

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:Six wings explode out of his back as his skin tans, and his hair goldens and lengthens. His flesh quickly shrinks in on itself losing any hit of masculnity leaving him in an odd middle category.. of course he doesn't stay there long as his chest balloons out and his manhood is pulled inward... all the while her clothing reshapes leaving the second goddess abit like so.

W-whoa... What on Earth is this... *Hawk stares first at her chest, then the wings on her back.* This has to be a dream...

There was a slight golden glow about her, like the sun, the wind fluttered at her command, she felt a sort of inner strength...was hawk even the right name for her anymore?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Lian wrote:
*she didn't want to see how the other curvy goddesses turned out?*

Well that might be fun... but what if they competed against her! She was perfect, of course... but how could she know the others would be?

She sits down, contemplating this. Her competitive side from Dashwood wanted her to eliminate the competition... but it was at odds with the new compassionate Herb. It was a big world... maybe there was room for them all?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Lian wrote:There was a slight golden glow about her, like the sun, the wind fluttered at her command, she felt a sort of inner strength...was hawk even the right name for her anymore?*

No... This is so beyond a hawk... *The woman slowly flaps her wings, not being entirely sure how they should even work.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying