Temple of Transformation IC

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Temple of Transformation IC

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Ty Smith makes his way towards the temple. He has heard legends of treasue beyond his wildest dreams, and believe me, he can dream wild.
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Ookalf wrote:This was a bad idea... *Hawk jumps over the barrier.*

he almost slips and falls to his doom.. but lands carefully on the floating platform, up above there appears to be a platform moving up and down... with a barrier of lightning that turns on and off at regular intervals

Knight Errant wrote:Dashwood scrambles up the side of the building! Speed is the key! Hopefully the plants had stormtrooper accuracy.

heavily singed.. and likely out of dynamite he makes his way to the top, a statue of an increadibly busty woman the crystals above having directed the sun onto her necklace an ornate structure of various skulls all carved from diamonds*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Lian wrote:he almost slips and falls to his doom.. but lands carefully on the floating platform, up above there appears to be a platform moving up and down... with a barrier of lightning that turns on and off at regular intervals

What is this, some kind of videogame...? *Hawk takes a deep breath and jumps for the next platform.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Dashwood takes some time at the top... catching his breath. He looks over the busty statue... grinning. Then his eyes go onto the necklace! "Jackpot... all I have to do is grab this... escape this room... maybe call it a day."

He cracks his knuckles. then reaches out to take the necklace!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:he almost slips and falls to his doom.. but lands carefully on the floating platform, up above there appears to be a platform moving up and down... with a barrier of lightning that turns on and off at regular intervals

What is this, some kind of videogame...? *Hawk takes a deep breath and jumps for the next platform.*

This seems to lead to a more solid platform which edges off with an increadibly narrow section going on for a couple hundred feet*

Knight Errant wrote:Dashwood takes some time at the top... catching his breath. He looks over the busty statue... grinning. Then his eyes go onto the necklace! "Jackpot... all I have to do is grab this... escape this room... maybe call it a day."

He cracks his knuckles. then reaches out to take the necklace!

*The necklace flies forward and wraps itself around his neck, his body begins dancing in a rhythmic fashion completely and utterly out of control

his fedora is knocked away first revealing his hair growing out slightly and wildly into an odd mix of green and yellow.. his skin took a tan as his body curved out.. yet losing no muscularity, his chest.. ballooned would be an increadible understatement to describe the breast growth as they rose like mountains shreding anything on the upper body, all the while his manhood is pulled inwards... the shreding of clothes continued downward leaving her just enough for basic modesty that seemed to reform around herself....a dress that matched flower peddles grew out around her waist leaving her a very busty [goddess

Herb.. as she might think of herself now wasn't as sharp as dashwood, abit ditzy and lazy, still there was plenty of the old seeping through.. though some new inkings of compassion welled up in her massive chest.. she innately understood what happened to all the others who failed to grasp it.. all the various plants in the chamber were her failed predeciessors... of course she could make them... more mobile.. and curvy if she wished*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Lian wrote:This seems to lead to a more solid platform which edges off with an increadibly narrow section going on for a couple hundred feet*

Okay, I can do this... *Hawk slowly proceeds along the platform.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Dashwood starts at the sudden necklace animation... he tries unsuccessfully to keep hold of it as it wraps around his neck... reshaping his body and mind into a chesty goddess...

Herb blinks, looking over herself... this was... odd... but her gaze wanders from her body to the greenhouse... feelings of compassion and power tingling through her. Just... how much power, she wondered...

Stretching her hand over the forest in front of her, she tries to tap into this new part of her... they had been remade by this place. But she felt she could remake them... perhaps in her own image... and it would be nice to have servants to tend to her.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Tiffany Grimm wrote:Ty Smith makes his way towards the temple. He has heard legends of treasue beyond his wildest dreams, and believe me, he can dream wild.

He finds a chamber half filled with water

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:This seems to lead to a more solid platform which edges off with an increadibly narrow section going on for a couple hundred feet*

Okay, I can do this... *Hawk slowly proceeds along the platform.*

*The wind Kicks up at he tries to cross it*

Knight Errant wrote:Dashwood starts at the sudden necklace animation... he tries unsuccessfully to keep hold of it as it wraps around his neck... reshaping his body and mind into a chesty goddess...

Herb blinks, looking over herself... this was... odd... but her gaze wanders from her body to the greenhouse... feelings of compassion and power tingling through her. Just... how much power, she wondered...

Stretching her hand over the forest in front of her, she tries to tap into this new part of her... they had been remade by this place. But she felt she could remake them... perhaps in her own image... and it would be nice to have servants to tend to her.

*one of hte poisoned flowers soon finds itself shaped into a shapely pink haired native looking woman.. though not as shapely as herb*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Lian wrote:*The wind Kicks up at he tries to cross it*

Whoa, whoa... *Hawk crouches low and grabs the edge to steady himself.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Herb blinks again. "Wow... it really did work..."

She bounces over to the woman, tilting her head. "Um... hello!" Even as a bit ditzier as she has become... the thought to check on the one woman she created before making more did go through her mind...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:*The wind Kicks up at he tries to cross it*

Whoa, whoa... *Hawk crouches low and grabs the edge to steady himself.*

Eventually he gets to the far side which leads to a set of stairs, golden stairs that go up, what's odd is as soon as he get close it feels increadibly warm...

Knight Errant wrote:Herb blinks again. "Wow... it really did work..."

She bounces over to the woman, tilting her head. "Um... hello!" Even as a bit ditzier as she has become... the thought to check on the one woman she created before making more did go through her mind...

*the woman looks over her new master abit confused*"..i was just.. a flower...."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Lian wrote:Eventually he gets to the far side which leads to a set of stairs, golden stairs that go up, what's odd is as soon as he get close it feels increadibly warm...

This had better be good... *Hawk wipes away some sweat and climbs the stairs.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 am

Herb nods! "I felt you had been stuck like that for awhile... do you feel better?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 am

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:Eventually he gets to the far side which leads to a set of stairs, golden stairs that go up, what's odd is as soon as he get close it feels increadibly warm...

This had better be good... *Hawk wipes away some sweat and climbs the stairs.*

*if the steps are gold what could be at the top? the heat is intense almost like an oven*

Knight Errant wrote:Herb nods! "I felt you had been stuck like that for awhile... do you feel better?"

*She nods.. then looks down*I am a woman?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 am

Lian wrote:*if the steps are gold what could be at the top? the heat is intense almost like an oven*

Must be... pretty valuable... *Hawk valiantly continues his ascent!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying