Temple of Transformation Recruitment ooc

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Temple of Transformation Recruitment ooc

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

so a rather simple idea inspired abit my some misunderstanding on the MTFF thread, the simple concept is Two Fisted Pulp archaeologists/explorers(ala Indiana Jones) explore and fight over discoveries in a lost temple. Pretty standard fare, unlike your standard cliffhanger pulp thrillers rather than having deadly traps or horrific curses such things will lead to a more busty fate.

So what I need

Name:
Description:
Transformations you like/dislike.

I'd like to see some history weaved together after afew people post, rivalries, friendships, friendly rivalries etc.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Temple of Transformation Recruitment ooc

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Sounds like some fun... let me lacerate my muse for a bit...

Name: Herbert Dashwood

Description: Dashwood is an aspiring ladies man. He likes the money, the fame, the attention that comes from adventures like these. Unknown to his adoring fans, but known to his closer acquaintances... he is a bit of a scum bag. Willing to do whatever it takes to get his way. He wears a white, stain-proof suit with a 357 Magnum on his hip. His hair is black and well kept, covered by a white fedora. He looks to be around mid thirties.

Transformation preferences: Maids, Monster girls, Bunnygirls, Bikini bimbos... I like most things sexy, busty, and bouncy. Really just not into inanimates and AR and thats about it.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Let's see if we can bust a gut over this one here...;)

Name: Cory Westwood
Description: Cory is a adventuring Geek. Not suave of good looking by any stretch of the imagination, he is known as the "infoleach" by those in the adventuring community. He is short, around 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs in at a heart pounding 270 pounds. He rides around on one of those insipid people mover carts like in the movie 'Mall Cop', specially modified for off road terrain. He has slightly balding greasy red hair and wears thick horn rimed glasses. He knows of Herbert and hates the man, but has yet to really cross swords with him. His .38 Derringersits in a spring loaded wrist loader and he keeps a .454 black plated pair of Dessert Eagles in a modified holster at the small of his back under his tan colored cotton linen sport coat, black chinos and white polls with a matching panama hat. He has more than enough money to retire from the sport, but keep at it to ruin Herberts success...

Transformations you like/dislike. For Cory let's not stray into a AR or AP that makes him too young or old to take care of himself, other than that go for it...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blindsense » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 am

Name: Professor Aidan Kane

Description: A tall, imposing man of 30, Professor Kane received his Masters degree in Anthropology from the University of Chicago before growing weary of Academia. Thirsty for action and heroism, the man enlisted in the Military. Unfortunately, Kane found himself and his regiment ambushed by a group of local Militants on a routine patrol. Aiden disposed of three of the five militants while protecting his caravan - but a squad mate's stray bullet rendered his right arm - his non-dominant limb - useless. Due to his injury, Kane was honorably discharged and received a number of commendations for his bravery in the field of battle.

Kane, however, was not content with returning to the world of books and research. Yearning for a life of adventure beyond what routine military work offered him now, he became a treasure hunter and soldier of fortune of some renown in both the Middle East and the Orient. The man's accuracy with a handgun - and his brutality with a knife - quickly earned him a good deal of renown - even leading him to run a few Deniable Ops for his native country. The seedy underground of the treasure-hunting world whispered the name that had been bestowed upon him - Cain, they dubbed him - Cain the Relentless.

Years passed, and the man became a legend in his own right. Commoners in small Oriental villages speak of a rustic man with fiery red hair and a well-trimmed goatee, standing at a towering six foot ten - though this could very well have been an exaggeration. His shoulders, wide and strong, block out the sun when you speak with him face to face. A horizontal scar runs across the bridge of his nose and over his left eyelid, hinting at a dangerous and deadly knife fight in his past. He is said to dress simply, garbed in tan, lightweight pants with innumerable pockets, and a matching leather jacket that rests over a dusty white shirt. A wide-brimmed leather hat with a small dove feather tucked into the brim adorns his head, obscuring his shocking green eyes. A hip holster conceals an antique Colt .45 revolver - a weapon with which he is said to be deadly at 500 yards (another likely exxageration), and another sheath conceals a wicked-looking Egyptian Kukri and two simple steel fighting daggers.

...But very few claim to have actually seen the legend in the flesh, to have talked to him. His personality remains much of a mystery - adding to his mystique.

Kane has heard of both Mr. Dashwood, whose bawdy behavior he finds distasteful, and Westwood, whom he cares little for. He tends to work alone - the incident with his right arm has left him understandably distrustful of others in high-stress situations.

Transformation preferences: Monster girls and freaky theme stuff are always fun in these sorts of scenarios - getting zapped into a Vegas bunnygirl in the middle of a dusty temple doesn't make much sense to me, I suppose. Though honestly, the only dislikes I have are severe AP and inanimate. Everything else is fair game.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:51 pm

lets see any others?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm intersted. Just give some time to think up a character.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Interested. Need to come up with a character or better yet sit down a do it. aha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

I'll start when the last two have somkething
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Name: Marco Ashwood
Description: A tall and muscular 32 year old man with a heavy tan. He wear a pair of goggles on his head and a cowboy hat. He has short black hair that at least cover up his ears while he is dressed with a long brown coat and blue jeans with a red shirt under it.

He has always loved cowboys when he was younger and the idea of adventure. Marco's morals aren't the best since he loves the idea of fame and money and is willing to go anywhere to make a quick buck. He would raid graves or steal riches if it means he get to have a taste of adventure like the cowboys from his childhood and some cash.
Transformations you like/dislike: Little girl ARs no good. The youngest I go is teenager. Pregnancy is no good. Overall I am fine with anything and would like something busty and sexy. Minor to half mental changes are good too.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 pm

((I just noticed a trend here...All these characters usewood references in their names...;)....))
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Name: Richard Hawk

Description: An amatuer archeaologist who has long followed the exploits of Dashwood and other big names in the explorer community. Having just earned his degree a month ago, this will be his first attempt at an excavation.

Hawk generally wears a black polo shirt with matching pants, along with a fedora to shade his eyes.

Transformations you like/dislike: Like animal/monster girls. Not fond of inanimate changes or extreme mental changes (such as completely replacing his memory or personality.)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:04 pm

do semi inanimates work? (like moving statues)
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Of course. I guess I should've mentioned that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Oh yeah. Also please no inanimates. Not feeling for it right now.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Lian wrote:do semi inanimates work? (like moving statues)

I find these, and clockworks, to be amusing. Total de animation kinda is bleh in a story setting.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to Roleplaying