Make a TF Foundation: Undercover

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Make a TF Foundation: Undercover

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm

In a huge building somewhere in the United States which looks the normal in the vast city where it resides, little people know the real identity of this building...
The AWD aka The Agency of World Defense, is a top grade organization funded by some CENSORED nations. It deals with all treats from aliens to super villans, think of it like the Men in Black. Our story brings us to a office in said building. Its quiet spacious and large, and very professional with a glass wall behind the desk. On the chair lays a woman with long black hair which is tied in a bun, her sparkling blue eyes on her computer monitor as she types on it even with her stylish glasses. She's wearing a white blouse with ruffles along the buttons which reach her neck but the arms are sleeveless. Her legs are clasped in a tight black skirt that reaches a bit over her knee, her raised foot moves around as she works covered in a stylish black high heel with a pointed front. The woman turns to her intercon and presses a button. "Selena, tell Agent 700 to come into my office" she says as her full red lips speak words that would make men fall over heels over her and she adjusts her glasses.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Re: Make a TF Foundation: Undercover

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Agent 700, was Charlotte Jones. She was twenty nine years old, and made no secret of the fact she was dreading her 30th birthday that was coming up towards the end of the year. She'd been in the agency for five years, after a couple of years as a cop after college. Her chocolate brown hair was naturally straight, and fell to the middle of her back. She had quite a slim, and tall frame, with nicely sized hips and breasts. As she stepped into the office, she wore a plain white cotton blouse, long-sleeved but low cut, a white laced bra peeking out slightly. The blouse was tucked into a short black skirt that covered less than half her thighs, showing off her gorgeous long legs, while a pair of plain black high heels covered her feet. She wore make-up, but it was lighter than the woman behind the desk, peach coloured lip gloss and eyeshadow, only her lashes being darker in colour. Adjusting her very thin-framed glasses, she peered at the woman using the computer.

"You wanted to see me?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 pm

The woman in the desk nods. "Agent 700, we have an opening" she said fixing her bangs, her manicured fingers stroking her fore head. "Contessa has been spotted in the Salomon Islands and we're sending you to infiltrate her base of operations and recover as much data as you can" she said before turning her computer around for the agent to see the map on her monitor.

"This is a stealth mission, you will be armed, but we advice complete stealth! We have information she is working on some kind of mutating agent and we have to stop it ASAP. You'll be transported via SR-71, after you get some intelligence travel to the south-east portion of the main island where a small team of submarine commanders will await you for evac. You will have 3 hours to complete this mission once you've landed" says the woman as she gives Agent 700 a slide show of satellite pictures of the area.

"You will leave now to get preped and the aircraft is waiting for you in area 87. Any questions?" she asks her in a stern face taking off her glasses. "This is a triple S mission and your one of my best agents 700... I wish you good luck"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

Charlotte bent forward slightly, setting one hand on the desk, causing even more of her impressive cleavage to peek from her blouse. Nodding along to the plans and the images, she stood back up straight once it was done, and lifted a hand from her side, holding it just infront if her as she looked over her glossy pink fingernails. "I do have ONE question...", she said, turning her focus back to the woman behind the desk with a smile. "Do I really have to spend a whole two hours waiting for evacuation after I put a stop to her in one?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 am

The woman looked up at her with a glare. "This isn't like the job in Cumana, AGENT" she said. "We are talking about a world renown rouge scientist" she added. "You are too take the most precautions availa..." she said before the door her office opened widely, a young girl rushed inside wearing a short grey and red pleated skirt, a white blouse with a grey tie which rested a bit over her well developed breasts. She also wore black pantyhose to enphazise her shapely long legs along with some heeled school shoes. She also wore a multitude of wristbands along with some emerald earrings that dangled from her ears. Her hair was black with some pink highlights. Her neck covered in a black stylish chocker.

"Mom! I've been calling you for half an hour already!" said the teenager, she said holding up an iPhone. Quickly another woman came into the scene. She was wearing a pink long sleeved blouse with a black scarf around her neck which matched her tight velvet black skirt with reach a bit above her knees. Her legs also encased in black silky thigh highs and her footwear was pink high heels. She wore a black wrist watch, and she also wore some diamond earrings. Her blonde hair in a stylish bun, she also wore some light make-up.

"Kara Sloan! How many time's have I told you not to come here!" said 700's boss slamming her hand over her desk as she stood up. The woman in pink caught her breath, her large breasts moving up and down. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop her" she said.

Kara put her right hand over her hip. "You were supposed to pick me up from school!" she replied. The mother looked at her watch and her eyes widened. "Ugh... Look Kara, I'll.... we'll talk about this later, but not now" she said sitting down.

Kara rolled her eyes, the office woman in pink came close the girl. "Come on, Kara. Your mothers busy, why don't we go to my desk and talk about shoes?" she offered. Kara sighed. "Fine..." she said turning around as her skirt lifted up a bit and left. The woman in pink gave a slight bow. "Sorry Ma'am, wont happen again" she said as she left and closed the door.

The mother sighed rubbing her temples as she looked to the side of her computer where a picture lay of Kara and her mother laughing inside a picture booth. She sighed and looked back at the agent. "Your dismissed 700" she said.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Charlotte continued to grin to herself despite the woman raising her voice. Infact, the amused look was only wiped off her face when the door floor open and clattered against the wall. For a moment, there was an actually look of fright in Agent 700's eyes as she watched the teenage girl come storming into the office and yell at the Boss in a way she'd never seen anyone do before. Charlotte had faced many, many dangerous people over the years, but she was not a children person. Babies, little kids, and even teenagers made her nervous. She went rather rigid, one hand resting on her hip as she watched the girl with a concerned look, "Does she have security clearance?", she tried to ask, but was drowned out by Kara's yelling.

Rolling her eyes, she let out a rather emphasised sigh, trying to let the girl know she was interrupting. She couldn't help but look over the teenager's outfit, and shook her head in confusion at all the wristbands, the black choker and the pink highlights in her hair. Turning slightly, she glanced back at the woman that appeared in pink and black, shooting her a disapproving look for allowing the girl into the office. "Can you get her out of here?", she said, not caring if the teenager heard her. Charlotte even glared at Kara herself as she was led out of the room by the blonde woman, before turning to look back at Ms. Sloan. "THAT's your daughter? You let her dress like that? And do that to her HAIR?", she said, shaking her head. "I don't understand kids today", she muttered. "Hopefully by the time I get back from the Solomon Islands this place has gone back to be a secure government facility and not a day care... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Mrs. Sloan looked up at Agent 700, her glare was like something she had never seen before. She wouldn't know how but Her heart was racing, her eyes stuck on hers. For a split second agent 700 feared for her life more than someone holding a gun at her. Nothing was scarier than an angered mother. "Agent, next time choose your words wisely or I'll have you made part of the janitorial staff. Now LEAVE" she said her crossed hands holding up her chip.

As Charlotte leaves the room, she would find a few steps from her bosses office, the woman in pink and Kara. Kara was sitting on top of a desk, her silky black legs crossed one on top of each other facing the woman. They were talking. As Charlotte aproches she would over hear.

"Come on Kara, you know your mother is a busy woman don't unload on her like you do" she said facing the teenager in her own seat with her legs together.

"Oh come on Amanda, you know this job..."

"This job is whats keeping you in a nice school, a great house and well fed" replied Amanda swiftly brushing some hair behind her ear.

"I know, know, but still... why'd she have to be head of the department?..." said Kara looking the side her eyes showing sadness as she uncrossed her legs.

Amanda put a hand on Kara's knee. "Come on sweety, your mothers term in office is coming to..."

"Yeah, 3 months left. Thats quick..."

"Hey, look on the bright side" said Amanda putting a hand on Kara's chin making her face her and smiled. "You have a mother that loves you more than the world"

Kara smiled. "... I know... "

"Come on, I'm still on break. Why don't we get some ice cream?" said Amanda standing up and helping Kara to her feet.

"Sure" replied Kara picking up her pink school backpack from under the desk and walking out to the hall way when they meet the grumpy Agent 700...
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm

As Charlotte walked out of the office, she almost bumped right into Kara, teetering on the toes of her high heels for a moment, her breasts very nearly brushing the girl's face before she caught her balance. "Watch where you're going! Oh... it's you. Why am I not suprised?", she said, looking down at the teenager. "If I was your Mother, you'd know better than to interrupt your elders like that, and you certainly wouldn't have those colours in your hair. What a rude little girl", she said, shaking her head, and glanced at Amanda, "It's not your job to babysit, Agent 698. You're just encouraging the brat to hang around here more often", she said, turning and walking away from them, her hips swaying from side to side as she made her way down the corridor, her curvy bottom wiggling back and forth in the tight skirt, and headed for area 87 where the aircraft was waiting for her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:38 pm

"Who does she think she is! I've got seniority!" replied Kara angered at the woman as Amanda put a hand on her shoulder. "Come on, let her be. Let's go" she said. Kara looked back at the woman with an angry look before being lead the opposite side with Amanda.

Once in area 87, Charlotte would find a giant hanger from her room where she meets a woman covered in black leather which looks like a space suit. Her head is obstructed by her helmet. "Get in gear, we're leaving in 10" she said as she stepped out side to the huge black aircraft. The tankers and airmen getting it ready, the launch tunnel shining from the lights which guide the plane.

Charlotte would find some lockers with mission clothes, weapons and the such for her mission.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Charlotte was still annoyed by the time she reached the hanger where the woman in the black leather outfit was waiting for her. "Did you know Ms. Sloan is letting her daughter into the building now? That goes against every rule and regulation we have", she muttered, shaking her head, and opened her locker. She took off her shoes, and opened the zipper on her skirt, wriggling it down, revealing her black lace panties. Off came the white blouse next, exposing the match black lace bra. "The girl is utterly out of control too. She has pink highlights in her hair, and yelled at the Boss for not picking her up from school. Total brat".

Taking out her own black leather suit, she slipped her long legs into it, tugging it up a little over her slim figure, sliding her arms inside and zipping it up the front so it hugged her body tightly, showing off every little curve she had. She worked her long brown hair into a quick braid, before folding her smart clothes neatly, and laying them inside a briefcase, on top of a selection of weapons. Sealing the case, she picked it up, along with one of the helmets, and followed the other woman to the aircraft. "And... Amanda is up there babysitting her right now", she continued to complain about Kara as she climbed on the plane.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 am

The pilot woman rolled her eyes inside her helmet. "We have bigger fish to fry than Ms.Kara, agent" she said as she climbed up the ladder into the planes cockpit. Once both were strapped in, the pilot started the launch sequence. The twin gets of the blackbird roared to life as the launch strip lights paved the way. "This is Eagle 1... taking off"she said in the intercom as she revved the engines to full power and like a roller coaster the plane jerked forward.

As the plane moved forward through the tunnel a light could be seen at the end of it, it slowly and slowly grew bigger the G-forces experienced were excruciating, but soon in flash of light. Charlotte would see the ocean! They came out of a tunnel in the coast! The plane quickly started to gain altitude at an alarming rate, but the pilot stayed cool through the whole thing.

"We should be arriving at the Solomons in about an hour" she said casually as the world below Charlotte seemed to be moving passed her at incredible speeds. "Its amazing how fast you can reach places at Mach 3" She added. Charlotte wasn't in control of anything in the plane, but she would see her seat could lower. Seemed thats how she'd get off the plane.

30 Minutes after the launch, they were already over water and a very VERY high altitude. The view was spectacular. She could see more miles on miles above the clouds, the a beautiful blue sky above her and the huge majestic sun. It was awe strucking. Soon the pilot contacted Charlotte via the com again after another 25 minutes.

"We're about to fly over the Solomons, Good luck agent" she said as Charlottes seat just dropped and flinged her out of the plane. The G forces she experienced were easily able to kill her, but her high tech suit managed to keep her alive. Like a rock falling through the sky, she would see she was in route to fall on the main island where her target was.

Charlotte expertly pressed a button that released a parachute to slow her landing. As she slowed down and came into jumping distance she unbuckled her seat and jumped rolling on the floor and stopping just outside her targets base. She would see about a mile from where she landed a huge mansion. Thats were the Contessa layed. Ironically, apart from some few sentries outside it didn't look that guarded to Charlotte. Then again in her line of job, you can never trust your eyes.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 am

During the flight, Charlotte sat with the briefcase on her lap, checking over her weapons and gadgets. She made sure she had a silencer that would fit on all her pistols, checked the battery was charged on her tracking device, and even touched up her lip gloss in the mirror. She'd taken the smart suit out of the case, and had it hanging up behind the cock pick seats, having told the pilot she wanted it ready to change into after being picked up once the mission was complete.

Five minutes before the drop, she moved several weapons to her back pack, including a sniper rifle that came in three pieces, so it could be kept in a smaller bag, and a silenced pistol, along with her tracking device, her earpiece radio, and an electronic lock picking device. Sliding the pack onto her back, she fixed the buckle to make sure it wouldn't come off, and then strapped herself into her chair. Placing the black helmet over her head, she gave a thumbs up to the pilot before being ejected through the floor.

Plane drops were one of her least favourite aspects of her job, so she was relieved to safely reach the sandy beach below. Tugging off the large helmet with it's breathing apparatus, she stored it along with the ejected chair, and dragged them behind a rock formation. Her braided brown hair flicked about behind her, almost reaching her bottom, which looked so curvy in the tight black leather. Opening her back pack, she pulled out the parts of the sniper rifle and assembled the weapon. Moving further down the beach, she waited until she was about a half mile away from the mansion, and then dropped into a crouch behind some convenient rocks. Leaning her rifle on them, she peered through the scope and lined up her shots. With a quick squeeze of the trigger, she fired at the first sentry, going for a head shot!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Charlotte would score direct shots against the guards. She quickly ran up to the station and with the guards access codes she managed to opened the gate. She dragged the guards into the station before making her way into the compound. Swift like a ninja she made her way along the walls and jumped into the bushes just before a spot light caught her. Charlotte took her small spy camera and started taking pictures from her location.

She then kept moving along evading the lights and guards. She saw a woman wearing a woman wearing a navy blue jacket under a white blouse and a mathing blue skirt with heels holding a briefcase heading towards a guard infront of an entryway. She swiftly jumped the woman and took her clothes and dawned her identity before walking back to the guard. The guard saw her ID which was on her jacket and opened the door for her. "Move along" she said letting her enter. Once inside she would see a huge laboratory filled with men and woman scientists all in long white lab coats hard at work. As she walked along the lab she would see giant tanks containing colored water and tables filled with mechicals.

She then spotted a large monitor and a woman appeared there with long black hair and a heavy russian accent... the Contessa.. "Andrea, how goes the syrum?" she said to the woman infront of the monitor. "It goes well, we've managed to separate the required genes and a sample should be waiting for you at your lab" replied the blonde woman in a french accent

"Good, good work Andrea. If this works you may be able to back go peeing standing up" replied the Contessa. Andrea looked away with a blush, but turned to the woman. "Y-yes, ma'am" she replied. "I'll send the final results to you immediately" she added.

"Excellent, I can't wait" replied the Contessa before logging off. Andrea quickly turned to Charlotte. "You!" she said calling her out. As she walked up to the woman. "Take these to the boss" she said handing her some documents. "Be quick about it" she emphasized.

Charlotte would see a door, probably take her straight into the Contessa's home and laboratory and from what she saw outside she would easily guess right.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Charlotte was still tugging the slightly ill-fitting outfit when the blonde woman with the French accent called out to her. "Oh crap... ", she muttered under her breath, giving the jacket a little tug before walking up the scientist, her heels clicking along the floor, and took the documents from her. "Sure, Andrea", she said, and nodded her head. For a moment, she paused, looking over the woman before drawing a deep breath and turning away. "This is a little more direct than I planned... ", she muttered under her breath as she walked across to a spiral metal staircase, and carefully made her way up them in the heels, her free hand holding her skirt against her thighs, but many scientists below would catch a glimpse at her black lace panties as she reached the higher levels. At the top, she made her way along the balcony, towards the door she assumed led into the Contessa's home.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 pm

The woman scientist work all knee length skirts and white long sleeve shirts with black high heels. Some with their hair in ponytails and other in buns. All were rather good looking too. Some men stared at Charlottes nether regions as they got an easy chance to, so some nosebleeds ensued. As Charlotte made her way deeper into the Contessa's lair she would see... a normal fancy home. No guards or anything. When Charlotte made her way to the door she would be greeted by a maid. "You must have the documents the mistress wants, go ahead she's up ahead" said the maid wearing a very steriotipical frenchmaid outfit.

The home looked rather normal to Charlotte, it didn't look anything like some sort of mad scientist lived her before she reached the living room. Beside the fire of the fireplace sitting in a large chair. A woman with long black hair, wearing a silky red dress that reached her feet with a long slit, and matching red high heels sit there with a laptop computer on her thighs as she worked. "Welcome" said the Contessa her sharp dark eyes locked on to Charlotte as she placed the computer down and crossed her legs for a second flashing her black lace panties.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Next

Return to Roleplaying