The Demons of Watchwood Forest 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Demons of Watchwood Forest 2

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:45 am

"I was going to do exactly what you had asked of me, Princess... ", she said with a slight frown. "Perhaps if you'd been a bit more honest, things would be quite different now". Ginny blushed. The news that the woman had liked her just made this all the more embarrassing. She was sure they could have come to some sort of arrangement, but instead she was now just a child.

She folded her arms across her tummy and huffed, "I suppose it's a bit late to be having this conversation now".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heulwen stood from her desk, bringing the piece of paper across to the group, and held it out to her sister. "These are the ones that won't betray Ginny... even if it is for her own good", she added, after meeting Nevrina's gaze and glancing at Caileanne. The underwear-clad mage took the paper and looked over it, before nodding her head.

"Thank you, Mistress... ", she said, bowing her head as she felt the Demon's power stir inside her. "Would you like to accompany me in paying a visit to these girls... or go with my sister here to gather those who will follow you?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 am

Ovvar listens intently for a few moments, his head stooped down as he considers all that there is said. Finally, after the king's speech, he replies "...there is much here that can be guessed. Even to assume a minor detail of any of it in error, would be a gross mistake that all would suffer from." He adds, "Wars are fought until whatever motivations either said have are either removed, or less important than the costs of the war. The crusade that they threatened? The motivation would have been survivial... our land would have faced ruin even if we won." The man peers at the King, "I understand why you did that. And I see no fault in your actions. ...you are among the strongest of men that I've met." He then tilts his forward, "...but your position is a burden that prevents you from doing things. It is a curse as much as it is anything else." Turning his gaze up once more, "These knights. Were were they last sighted? I shall journey to see them. ...and in my experience? Pride is either hubris, or it is justified."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Blaze wrote:James ducks, moving to the side to avoid the swing as he unclasps his cloak! Grabbing the hood, he hurls it at the ghost king, trying to obscure his vision!

The spirit is entangled in the cloak! Cursing as he slashes at it with his sword. It wont distract him for long.

Harri-chan wrote:"I was going to do exactly what you had asked of me, Princess... ", she said with a slight frown. "Perhaps if you'd been a bit more honest, things would be quite different now". Ginny blushed. The news that the woman had liked her just made this all the more embarrassing. She was sure they could have come to some sort of arrangement, but instead she was now just a child.

She folded her arms across her tummy and huffed, "I suppose it's a bit late to be having this conversation now".

The Princess shakes her head. "Oh I don't know~ Your telling me you would have joined me in my plan to free the kingdom? Thats sweet of you..." She smiles, hugging the small girl on her lap. "You will be my daughter... I'll make sure you don't lack for anything... and when you grow up you will inherit the kingdom I am building for you." She says, nodding. "But for now... maybe we can begin your lessons. Little princesses have much to learn."

Harri-chan wrote:
Heulwen stood from her desk, bringing the piece of paper across to the group, and held it out to her sister. "These are the ones that won't betray Ginny... even if it is for her own good", she added, after meeting Nevrina's gaze and glancing at Caileanne. The underwear-clad mage took the paper and looked over it, before nodding her head.

"Thank you, Mistress... ", she said, bowing her head as she felt the Demon's power stir inside her. "Would you like to accompany me in paying a visit to these girls... or go with my sister here to gather those who will follow you?", she asked.

Rose hrrrms, shrugging. "I trust you, dear... I know you will enforce my wishes wonderfully. I think its time I addressed my new followers..." She says with a smile. Looking to Heulwen. "Gather those who will serve me. Its time we met and I explain their future."

Meanwhile in a locked bedroom, a man stands, listening intently at the commotion outside his door. He figured now was the best time to make an escape as any. He didnt know what the women wanted of him, and he didn't want to find out. Using a couple pins, he begins picking the lock...

Vomica wrote:Ovvar listens intently for a few moments, his head stooped down as he considers all that there is said. Finally, after the king's speech, he replies "...there is much here that can be guessed. Even to assume a minor detail of any of it in error, would be a gross mistake that all would suffer from." He adds, "Wars are fought until whatever motivations either said have are either removed, or less important than the costs of the war. The crusade that they threatened? The motivation would have been survivial... our land would have faced ruin even if we won." The man peers at the King, "I understand why you did that. And I see no fault in your actions. ...you are among the strongest of men that I've met." He then tilts his forward, "...but your position is a burden that prevents you from doing things. It is a curse as much as it is anything else." Turning his gaze up once more, "These knights. Were were they last sighted? I shall journey to see them. ...and in my experience? Pride is either hubris, or it is justified."

Arleigh nods silently at Ovvar's words. Speaking up and getting to the point. "Shadowstone Keep is the ancestral stronghold of the Soul Killers. If you don't find them there, there will surely be clues indicating where they went. I will provide you a horse... its a long ride. They live very deep in the Watchwoods, and seldom have visitors.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm

James goes on the attack! Moving behind the flailing king, he leaps onto it's back, pinning the cloak to him and tries to slit his throat!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Ginny wriggled a little as the Princess squeezed her. She could see the appeal of inheriting the whole kingdom... but that light was at the end of such a very long tunnel. Not to mention with Rose at her side, who knew how long the Princess could preserve her youth... perhaps the day she gave the Kingdom over to her daughter would never come.

"What kind of lessons?", she asked as she wriggled back down onto her feet and smoothed out the fancy green dress. "I already know how to rule people... I've been running my city for years now... ", she reminded the woman.

--------------------

Nevrina nodded, and she motioned for Caileanne to join her, before the two of them disappeared from the room, to convert those she knew would never serve the Demoness willingly. Heulwen regarded Rose for a moment before nodding, "Yes... Mistress... ", she replied. "Make yourself at home... this won't take long", she informed her, before she too was gone.

-------------------

The door to the bedroom the man was being held prisoner in opened, and in stepped a white-haired woman wearing nothing but a purple bra and panties, with a blonde little girl in a blue dress tagging along behind her. The woman stared at him for a moment in suprise, before calmly closing the door.

"Well isn't this a stroke of bad luck on your part... ", she said in an amused tone, lifting a hand to stoke his cheek. "You see... the order has come under new leadership... and the Mistress has no need of... boys".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Ovvar gives a slow nod at that, "...I'll have to set out the first thing in the morning then. I will try my best. It's what I can give, and if it's won't be enough..." He trails off, the sentence concluding himself. "A horse would be much apperciated, and hopefully I can find what I need there." He pauses, "...the woods. The woods are dangerous, how far of a ride is it?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Blaze wrote:James goes on the attack! Moving behind the flailing king, he leaps onto it's back, pinning the cloak to him and tries to slit his throat!

James leaps! Landing on his back... as his blade sweeps forward he feels a sudden pressure and coldness... the king's armored hand closing around his wrist. He is still for a moment, before beginning to laugh. "Hahahahahaha... you fight with a desperation I find invigorating... perhaps I should stop going easy on you." He shifts his weight, ducking down and throwing Ovvar over his shoulder.

As he skids across the stone floor, he sees the cloaked form of the king catch fire... the cloak burning away in an eerie blue fire as he readies his sword...

Harri-chan wrote:Ginny wriggled a little as the Princess squeezed her. She could see the appeal of inheriting the whole kingdom... but that light was at the end of such a very long tunnel. Not to mention with Rose at her side, who knew how long the Princess could preserve her youth... perhaps the day she gave the Kingdom over to her daughter would never come.

"What kind of lessons?", she asked as she wriggled back down onto her feet and smoothed out the fancy green dress. "I already know how to rule people... I've been running my city for years now... ", she reminded the woman.

"Yes yes." The princess waves her hand. "But you did not rule as a queen... there is much difference. You must learn etiquette, poetry, gardening, flower arranging... all of the feminine and royal arts."

Harri-chan wrote:Nevrina nodded, and she motioned for Caileanne to join her, before the two of them disappeared from the room, to convert those she knew would never serve the Demoness willingly. Heulwen regarded Rose for a moment before nodding, "Yes... Mistress... ", she replied. "Make yourself at home... this won't take long", she informed her, before she too was gone.

Rose hrrrms... make herself at home? Why not. She snaps her fingers, as the room shifts and changes... the furniture getting soft, velvety, and dark red. Weaves of roses circle the room, filling it with a sweet scent. She walks over and sits herself on a chair in the middle of the room... looking rather like a throne of roses, silk, and velvet. She crosses her legs, beginning to sip a cup of wine that appears at her side.

Harri-chan wrote:The door to the bedroom the man was being held prisoner in opened, and in stepped a white-haired woman wearing nothing but a purple bra and panties, with a blonde little girl in a blue dress tagging along behind her. The woman stared at him for a moment in suprise, before calmly closing the door.

"Well isn't this a stroke of bad luck on your part... ", she said in an amused tone, lifting a hand to stoke his cheek. "You see... the order has come under new leadership... and the Mistress has no need of... boys".

Sam blinks at this odd nearly nude woman... quite in the same amount of surprise as she has. After listening to her words, he smiles slightly. "Well, miss... if you don't need me, I'd be happy to, uh, see myself out and not bother you again."

Vomica wrote:Ovvar gives a slow nod at that, "...I'll have to set out the first thing in the morning then. I will try my best. It's what I can give, and if it's won't be enough..." He trails off, the sentence concluding himself. "A horse would be much apperciated, and hopefully I can find what I need there." He pauses, "...the woods. The woods are dangerous, how far of a ride is it?"

"It is at least a three day's ride... that is two nights. The first night you should be able to spend at the Black Sheath inn along the road. Its built like a castle keep... you should be safe there. As for the second night... you will have to survive it. If you are lucky, fast, and strong... you should come out unscathed." He lifts up one of the books on his table... revealing a letter. "This is my message to the Soul Killers... On the envelope is the royal seal. Anyone, well, anyone who is loyal... should be obligated to help the bearer of this letter reach its destination."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 pm

James gulps as his wrist is grabbed!

"You don't have to do that, really..."

When he is thrown, he rolls with it and quickly gets to the feet, looking at the king's terrible visage. Gripping his knives so tight the white of his bone shines through his knickles, he warrily circles the spirit
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 am

Ginny did not look thrilled at the prospect of her new lessons... and for a moment she felt guilty, as she'd left Caileanne here to face the same thing. For her daughter it had lasted just a few days however... for Ginny, it was going to be much longer. Her green eyes still looked at the Princess with longing, and the idea of having to go through an entire lifetime, acting as the daughter of this woman she was so attracted to, made her cringe.

"Can't we... skip those?", she asked, not sounding very hopeful.

Nevrina shook her head, and one hand pressed to Sam's chest, showing suprising strength to push him back. "I'm afraid that's not an option. You'd be a loose end, and we can't have that... ". Her eyes looked him over thoughtfully, and then she glanced down to the girl at her side. "What sort of gift do you think the Mistress would enjoy, Caileanne?", she asked.

The blonde girl giggled, "Well, she's going to have no shortage of paladins, priestesses and mages... but she doesn't have any servants... ".

Nevrina's face lit up, "Ohh, of course. What a wonderful idea!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Ovvar reaches for the letter, "...and anyone who is not loyal... they are quite the opposite case. I understand." He says, "...if anyone, I should be fast enough. And my strength and skill are not trite. I am your man." He bows his head low, before picking it back up. The rogue gives simple addition to his words, "...and for that, I give you my word."

A moment later, he says "...already the enemy has attempted to contact me. To turn me against you."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Blaze wrote:James gulps as his wrist is grabbed!

"You don't have to do that, really..."

When he is thrown, he rolls with it and quickly gets to the feet, looking at the king's terrible visage. Gripping his knives so tight the white of his bone shines through his knickles, he warrily circles the spirit

The king chuckles... a hollow, ringing sound. "I haven't had this much fun in centuries... Guard yourself, living one!" He says, before lunging forwards with his blade!

Harri-chan wrote:Ginny did not look thrilled at the prospect of her new lessons... and for a moment she felt guilty, as she'd left Caileanne here to face the same thing. For her daughter it had lasted just a few days however... for Ginny, it was going to be much longer. Her green eyes still looked at the Princess with longing, and the idea of having to go through an entire lifetime, acting as the daughter of this woman she was so attracted to, made her cringe.

"Can't we... skip those?", she asked, not sounding very hopeful.

The Princess tuts. "No, no... for a few reasons. First of all, you need to play the part of a little girl... we dont want anyone getting suspicious. Plus, it IS something you need to know." She says, rubbing Ginny's back soothingly.

Harri-chan wrote:Nevrina shook her head, and one hand pressed to Sam's chest, showing suprising strength to push him back. "I'm afraid that's not an option. You'd be a loose end, and we can't have that... ". Her eyes looked him over thoughtfully, and then she glanced down to the girl at her side. "What sort of gift do you think the Mistress would enjoy, Caileanne?", she asked.

The blonde girl giggled, "Well, she's going to have no shortage of paladins, priestesses and mages... but she doesn't have any servants... ".

Nevrina's face lit up, "Ohh, of course. What a wonderful idea!".

Sam stumbles back a bit... surprised at the strength of the woman. His hopeful face falling at the insinuation of him becoming a servant. ".... oh, what do you know. I just remembered I left the... uh... cooking pot on the fire. Yeah. Soooo-!" With that he goes to dive between the girls and through the door... trying to make his escape!

Vomica wrote:Ovvar reaches for the letter, "...and anyone who is not loyal... they are quite the opposite case. I understand." He says, "...if anyone, I should be fast enough. And my strength and skill are not trite. I am your man." He bows his head low, before picking it back up. The rogue gives simple addition to his words, "...and for that, I give you my word."

A moment later, he says "...already the enemy has attempted to contact me. To turn me against you."

The King dosent look surprised at this. "They are nearly everywhere... and you are the hero of the hour. I'm not surprised... I'm glad to see you came out of it unscathed..." He sighs. "I only wish they would contact me... I am loathe to be fighting a war against my own citizens... but I am left with no choice. Perhaps they feel the same way..."

He shakes his head. "Its an ugly thing... I wish you safe journeys, this shadow war has claimed too many good people already. On both sides."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:10 pm

James dodges to the side to avoid the swing, moving slightly faster without the cloak weighing him down! He swipes with one of his knives, aiming for the king's face!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:54 am

Ginny blushed as she felt the soothing hand rub her back, while the Princess's persuasive voice insisted she must make the whole Kingdom believe she was actually a little girl. She wasn't sure wether that wicked Rose had done something to her head, but she found it rather hard to argue with the Princess. "Fine... ", she sighed, "Where do we begin?".

Nevrina had closed the door for this very reason. It wasn't locked, but just being closed held up Sam enough to let her reach out, and gently caress his bare arm with his fingers. He felt the strength being sapped from his arms and his hands. First he fumbled with the door latch, and then found it impossible to even keep his arms up. The feeling spread down, into his legs, which began to wobble like jelly before collapsing beneath him, and he landed in a heap on the floor. The child giggled at the sight, as the woman snapped her fingers, and Sam's clothing was replaced black lace bra and panties!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm

He frowns, "...I don't think they wish to do that. They see you as the cause of it all for whatever reason... a..." He shakes his head, "But there is something darker... the man I fought. Vilehand. I don't think he is a man. I suspect he is something more and less. Something darker. There might be loyal citizens of the state within the group, doing what they believe is best for their home but..." Ovvar frowns, "There is shadow and fear in their ranks. They gave me a ring -- even now it's in my pocket. I was told I could use it to contact them, but, I have no intention of that."

He smiles, "And it will be as safe as it could be for anyone. If someone can handle it, I stand a good as chance as some of the best." He bows lowly to the king, "...thank you for everything."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Blaze wrote:James dodges to the side to avoid the swing, moving slightly faster without the cloak weighing him down! He swipes with one of his knives, aiming for the king's face!

The hit connects! The blade passing through the ghostly image of his face, scraping hollowly on the dusty, brittle bone beneath. "AGH!" Bellows the spirit, gripping his sword tightly as he brings it back around swiftly towards his midsection... with enough power to cut James in half.

Harri-chan wrote:Ginny blushed as she felt the soothing hand rub her back, while the Princess's persuasive voice insisted she must make the whole Kingdom believe she was actually a little girl. She wasn't sure wether that wicked Rose had done something to her head, but she found it rather hard to argue with the Princess. "Fine... ", she sighed, "Where do we begin?".

The Princess smiles widely! Hugging Ginny close to those curves she was so attracted to earlier... "Don't worry... it'll be fine! I'll be your personal tutor... we will get to spend so much time together!" She says happily.

Harri-chan wrote:Nevrina had closed the door for this very reason. It wasn't locked, but just being closed held up Sam enough to let her reach out, and gently caress his bare arm with his fingers. He felt the strength being sapped from his arms and his hands. First he fumbled with the door latch, and then found it impossible to even keep his arms up. The feeling spread down, into his legs, which began to wobble like jelly before collapsing beneath him, and he landed in a heap on the floor. The child giggled at the sight, as the woman snapped her fingers, and Sam's clothing was replaced black lace bra and panties!

Sam blinks as his strength is drained. "Ugh... I... whats... going on..." He mumbles, before falling to the floor... only able to look on with alarm as his clothing vanishes... replaced with feminine underwear...

Vomica wrote:He frowns, "...I don't think they wish to do that. They see you as the cause of it all for whatever reason... a..." He shakes his head, "But there is something darker... the man I fought. Vilehand. I don't think he is a man. I suspect he is something more and less. Something darker. There might be loyal citizens of the state within the group, doing what they believe is best for their home but..." Ovvar frowns, "There is shadow and fear in their ranks. They gave me a ring -- even now it's in my pocket. I was told I could use it to contact them, but, I have no intention of that."

He smiles, "And it will be as safe as it could be for anyone. If someone can handle it, I stand a good as chance as some of the best." He bows lowly to the king, "...thank you for everything."

Arleigh nods. "Yes, yes... you are free to leave whenever you wish... I suggest you spend the night here, though... and ride out at first light tomorrow. I can have a room readied for you... the spirits know I have enough of them..." He mumbles.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying