The Demons of Watchwood Forest 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Demons of Watchwood Forest 2

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Ginny looked up at the woman nervously, realising what she said was right. Not necessarily the part about looks being so important... but the threat that Rose could make her THINK that pretty dresses and styled hair were the most important thing in her life. She swallowed a deep breath, her hands tugging at her green dress. "Princess... you don't need to have her messing with my head. You have my daughter, I'll do as you wish... I'm just saying it might take me some time to adjust. This life... ", she murmured, looking down at the fancy dress, "... is VERY different to what I'm used to".

The princess sighs. "Who said anything about messing with your head? Its much simpler than that... she will teach you... you will learn. By the time your a teenager I expect you'll be refined as I was at that age..." She says with a smile.

Harri-chan wrote:Nevrina, offered her hand down to Sam, her own breasts jiggling slightly as she bent. She didn't seem entirely comfortable being in just her bra and panties either. "The Temple has fallen, and I suspect the city won't survive long without the Temple. Ginevra has been... removed from her position as high Priestess. We follow a new leader now, and she has even less interest in men than we did. She is able to give a woman a child without the need for a man", she said, and a warm smile spread across her lips as she seemed to reflect on some memory, her eyes briefly glancing to the child that had accompanied her.

"She'd have probably killed you, and even though I serve her willingly... I have no desire to see anyone die. Like this... ", she said, and lifted a hand to gently stroke down Sam's bare ribs, "... we can find a place for you, and keep you alive. That's my gift to you... ", she smiled.

Sam frowns... but takes Nevrina's hand and gets to her feet... wobbling at the new center of mass... not to mention the weight of her chest. She blushes... glancing down as her chest sways from the reorientation... Once she has a moment to steady herself and think, she looks back to Nev. "I... see..." she says... "I certainly dont want to die... but... what are you going to ask of me...?"

Blaze wrote:James puzzles over that statement for a moment until the king starts to walk off! Quickly, he walks after the spirit.

The old King walks down hallways... thick with dust. James gets the feeling he is the first living man to walk these halls for... many years. Heedless of the dust and darkness... the King walks onwards! The only light coming from the blue ghostly torches set in the walls... the only sound the muffled footsteps of their boots on the stone floor... cushioned by dust.

Finally he comes to a halt beside a large stone and iron door. Reaching into his armor, he produces a small, silvery key... fitting it in the complicated looking lock... turning it with a click. He grasps the handle... pulling back with a grunt... as the door slides out with a grinding of stone on stone. Revealing a dark passageway... the room beyond obscured by the gloom.

Vomica wrote:As Ovvar rides out from the city, he can't help muse to himself how it must only be a model. However, such thoughts of a silly place like that soon pass, as those dark woods slowly grow on the horizon. Like dark fingers and tendrils, the branches of the trees yawn out hungry -- a shiver runs down his spine. But he leans forward, knowing his journey -- and with that he presses on.

And so Ovvar heads onwards! Picking from the many paths cut through the woods the one leading to Shadowstone Keep... the headquarters of the Soul Killers. The path in question looks almost like an arch... cut from the tree boughs and underbrush. Though it is quite tall enough for a man on horseback to ride through...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Vomica » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Archways within a living environment are quite unnatural things, or at least long pathways that lead miles inland are unnatural. The road is either well maintained by hand, or there is a more unusual force at hand. Taking this in mind, that either diligence or something more exotic is at hand, Ovvar precedes cautiously. Despite the natural beauty of the land, and of any birds that might be singing, or those beams of sun light that penetrate the canopy -- the man keeps his focus on the task. His quest -- to seek the end of this journey.

As his horse trots along the forest path, he does however look around. Taking the opportunity to admire the scenery, but also to watch out for ambushes. The man murmurs to himself, "...with the scope of the enemy, a spy within the Court is likely. Gotta keep my eyes open."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:47 pm

James follows three steps behind the ghost king, his sharp eyes taking in the hall around him, noticing the only footprints in the dust were his own.

Upon reaching the door, he peers into the thick gloom beyond it, taking a deep breath to steel himself before stepping through.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Nevrina looked thoughtful as she studied the former man, now a busty female clad in sexy underwear. "Well, do you have any special skills? We are recruiting for the Mistress's new guard. Can you fight?", asked the mage, not looking too hopeful of a positive reply to her question.

=====

Ginny winced at the way the Princess spoke of her teenage years being something that lay far in her future, rather than her past. "From my experience with Rose so far... she likes to use her powers", muttered the former Paladin as she followed after the woman, her dress swishing about her legs.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Vomica wrote:Archways within a living environment are quite unnatural things, or at least long pathways that lead miles inland are unnatural. The road is either well maintained by hand, or there is a more unusual force at hand. Taking this in mind, that either diligence or something more exotic is at hand, Ovvar precedes cautiously. Despite the natural beauty of the land, and of any birds that might be singing, or those beams of sun light that penetrate the canopy -- the man keeps his focus on the task. His quest -- to seek the end of this journey.

As his horse trots along the forest path, he does however look around. Taking the opportunity to admire the scenery, but also to watch out for ambushes. The man murmurs to himself, "...with the scope of the enemy, a spy within the Court is likely. Gotta keep my eyes open."

Indeed! But as time passes... things seem to be... uneventful. As he travels through the slightly twisting tunnel cut through the trees... the gloom of the underbrush rustling with... wildlife. Of course... He cant help but imagine what it would be like to travel this road at night...

Blaze wrote:James follows three steps behind the ghost king, his sharp eyes taking in the hall around him, noticing the only footprints in the dust were his own.

Upon reaching the door, he peers into the thick gloom beyond it, taking a deep breath to steel himself before stepping through.

As he enters the door... torches in the wall ignite! With a normal flame... lighting up a room that seems... to have been immune to the passage of time. No dust lies on the floor, the stonework is plain, strong... the tapestries on the walls bright red with woven threads of gold depicting a twisting tree. Along said walls are pedestals... each holding a weapon in a stand. There is a pair of daggers... a few different swords... a rather ornate bow with an matching, empty quiver beside it... a few designs of war axe, going from hatchet to a large two handed executioner style axe. All of them show a great level of detail... and a faint aura around them.

Harri-chan wrote:Nevrina looked thoughtful as she studied the former man, now a busty female clad in sexy underwear. "Well, do you have any special skills? We are recruiting for the Mistress's new guard. Can you fight?", asked the mage, not looking too hopeful of a positive reply to her question.

Sam frowns. "A bit... I'm not helpless... but I'm no mercenary either. And this body makes me feel all... awkward." She mumbles... "As for special skills... I guess it dosent matter if I tell you now... I'm a thief. How I ended up in here. Kinda... got caught sneaking around."

Harri-chan wrote:Ginny winced at the way the Princess spoke of her teenage years being something that lay far in her future, rather than her past. "From my experience with Rose so far... she likes to use her powers", muttered the former Paladin as she followed after the woman, her dress swishing about her legs.

The Princess frowns as she walks. "Ginny... you need to try not to be such a downer. I'm sure things will be better once you settle in a bit..." She says... "Maybe get a little friend for you to play with..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Jame's jaw drops as he looks around at the obviously enchanted weapons. Just one of these on the black market could set him up for life! But he can't carry them all out... the ghost king might get suspicious. So he decides to take the ones he could actually use, plus some extra ones.

First, he takes the twin daggers and the bow and empty quiver. Then he nabs a hatchet, and one of the swords, tucking both into his belt.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 pm

"That might be enough... ", murmured Nevrina. She snapped her fingers, and Sam felt a tingle spread around her again, as the tiniest black velvet skirt wrapped around her hips, and a similar wrap around her breasts, with matching heeled boots on her feet, and gloves over her hands.

"You can't let the Mistress know you were once male, or she'll kill us both. I'll tell her you were a thief working on direct orders from Ginevra, to explain why Heulwen won't know you. I only hope I can get to Ginny before she says the wrong thing and ruins the whole plan. Are you ready?".

=====

Ginny blushed a little. "What do you mean... a little friend? You can't get her to do this to someone else too... ", she groaned. "Please, Princess... don't ask her to do that. I've already said I'll do what you want, there's no need to go making rash decisions", she said, her shoulders slumped in defeat as she followed the woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:04 am

Ovvar pulls his collar up to ward off the cold. His gaze goes about the trail as he goes, a shiver goes down his spine. It is not one of fear or dread, but a fully instinctive one -- one that any human would feel. Of the unknown, of the terrible, of the alien...
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Blaze wrote:Jame's jaw drops as he looks around at the obviously enchanted weapons. Just one of these on the black market could set him up for life! But he can't carry them all out... the ghost king might get suspicious. So he decides to take the ones he could actually use, plus some extra ones.

First, he takes the twin daggers and the bow and empty quiver. Then he nabs a hatchet, and one of the swords, tucking both into his belt.

As he reaches for the daggers... he feels a cold, heavy hand descend on his shoulder. As the whisper of the ghost king enters his mind. "Choose wisely... you may only take one set of weapons."

Harri-chan wrote:"That might be enough... ", murmured Nevrina. She snapped her fingers, and Sam felt a tingle spread around her again, as the tiniest black velvet skirt wrapped around her hips, and a similar wrap around her breasts, with matching heeled boots on her feet, and gloves over her hands.

"You can't let the Mistress know you were once male, or she'll kill us both. I'll tell her you were a thief working on direct orders from Ginevra, to explain why Heulwen won't know you. I only hope I can get to Ginny before she says the wrong thing and ruins the whole plan. Are you ready?".

Sam nods... gulping a bit as Nevrina tells her that she has to keep her former gender secret. "I'll... do my best..."

Harri-chan wrote:Ginny blushed a little. "What do you mean... a little friend? You can't get her to do this to someone else too... ", she groaned. "Please, Princess... don't ask her to do that. I've already said I'll do what you want, there's no need to go making rash decisions", she said, her shoulders slumped in defeat as she followed the woman.

The princess smiles. "Dont be silly... I'm sure we can find a little girl of high society who could use a friend~" She says... as she steps into a large airy room! "Here we are... we can begin your lessons... I can even be your tutor! Wont that be fun?"

Vomica wrote:Ovvar pulls his collar up to ward off the cold. His gaze goes about the trail as he goes, a shiver goes down his spine. It is not one of fear or dread, but a fully instinctive one -- one that any human would feel. Of the unknown, of the terrible, of the alien...

And so that feeling maintains with him through the hours of riding... and only begins to grow as the sun... filtered in from the leaves above... begins to set. The shadows lengthening... as the feeling of being watched slowly comes upon him.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Jame's whole body stiffens as he feels the cold hand of the ghost king.

"Ahah... is that so? Okay."

Well... one would still fetch a tidy sum. Not like he would need them after this was over with. He decides to stick with the daggers!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:27 pm

"You'll get used to it... ", said the white-haired mage, and she leaned forward, giving Sam a gentle hug, their breasts pressing together... and Sam's were actually quite a big bigger than Nevrina's! "Come on, we'll be leaving soon for a new life in the Palace... part of the Princess's own forces", she explained as she turned and led Sam and Caileanne out of the room. Down in the hall that their balcony overlooked, instead of a crowd of priestesses, there was now gathered a number of women in maid uniforms that were being led out by other women that were dressed in just bra and panties like Sam and Nevrina.

====

Ginny followed her, chewing her lip, not exactly looking thrilled at the suggesting of a young friend being found for her, but she wasn't going to protest either, as at least nobody was having Rose's magic used on them with this plan. Her cheeks went a little red at the Princess's enthusiasm, and she glanced up at the large room, seeming rather impressed, before her green eyes fell upon the woman again.

"Well... spending time with you IS pretty enjoyable, even if I do wish it were in different circumstances... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 pm

And so that feeling maintains with him through the hours of riding... and only begins to grow as the sun... filtered in from the leaves above... begins to set. The shadows lengthening... as the feeling of being watched slowly comes upon him.

Despite the clapping of the hooves on the ground growing more infrequent as the horse tires, Ovvar pushes the steed onwards. From the earliest days children are taught that the woods are not a safe place, teenagers whisper among themselves of those who go in on a dare... and don't come back, and some adults know the terror that is to beheld in these lands... an it is enough that all fear it. Something that ingrained into the psyche... is hard to dismiss. He doesn't hesitate however, or even look back -- he has come to far. Riding into the gloom is his only option.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying