Bimbocalypse

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Bimbocalypse

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:12 pm

(TAKE THREE AT UPDATING THIS THREAD! Cause the chrome gods doesnt want me updating it! First time chrome crashes, second time, control + Z nukes the entire post... Ugh T______T;;;;)

Rick finds a shirt with the head hole is pretty large and shows alot of the shoulder he has, the sleeves are also very wide and the material is soft and blue! The jeans seem more form fitting and reach down below to his knees. The sneakers are more malish, but then again the tomboy look exists. He is also provided with either boxers or panties and even a training bra and a scrunchy for hair.

--------------------------------
Zach has 3 options: The hardest would be to raid the streets in the city shops for a usable motorcycle. However the chances are low that he may find a not already raided store and the city aint exactly the safest place. However he is bound to find a brand new motorcycle and probably a very high end one that will serve him reliably.
Option 2 is to raid the residential area for one. Its not as dangerous as the city but he would have to search the houses in an enclosed space. However he would be to hopefully find a usable motorcycle in running conditions and maybe even some more supplies in the home.
Option 3 is to fix a bike in the safety of the junkyard and raid a warehouse for materials and hopefully be able to fix one of the better looking motorcycles here. He would however have to find fuel and have the expertise to be able to fix a machine. Not to mention reliability issues with these used parts, but it would be the safests bet.

----------------------
Jack would not be interrupted as he cleans the dishes and manages to does it, his ankles are a bit sore from standing in high heels however, he does not have proper posture after all... When he finishes he also notices his hands look... more clean and a bit dainty in fact! If it wasn't for his nails he'd probably have very girly looking hands! The maid he was next to finished a while ago and has left. More maids are coming in presumably to start cooking. All ignore the working Jack. When hes about to leave however he bumps into a maid and both fall down! "Eeeep!" >_@
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 pm

((Hey Z, for future reference, Control + Y undoes Control + Z.))

Jack blinks at his clean, dainty looking hands... wha...? He shakes his head. He must be imagining things... He turns around and goes to leave and... bumps right into a maid! He wobbles. "W-whoa!" And falls down next to her as she topples as well! >_<
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dragoon465 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Zach decides to take his chances and find a motorcycle in the residential areas, due to his poor motor vehicle fixing expertise and not daring to go near any shops. Luckily, it was more of a less populated area somewhat close to the country, so his chances of finding a bike, especially a dirt bike, would be good. After making a final check on his supplies, he sets out cautiously.
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Zoey » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 am

Zach heads out and for now doesn't see any action. It's not until he reaches the entrance of the residential area that he see's a large truck turned over. Its container cargo opened and alot of womans clothing scatterred everywhere. If he didn't know any better, that poor trucker was attacked by bimbos... Still, normal bimbos dont have enough power to take down a truck... however one of those special super powered bimbos could. That calls for him to be more careful. The area seems to be populated by some few bimbos in really small dresses that seemed ripped up and for little girls. There also shows signs of a birthday party for a young girl due to the decorations... if he didnt know any better the little girls there must have turned into voluptious young woman when exposed to the virus, hence the odly dressed woman walking around! Now how to get deeper into this place...

-------------------------------
The maid shakes her head! "Sorry~" she says in a seductive voice as her body was a real conundrum. She had to the look of a maid, but her body was more... voluptious and sexy that the more mannered bimbo maid body! She quickly stood up and helped Jack up, giving him a hug, crushing his chest with her DD cups. "Better?~" she says with a smile as she hugs~
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 am

Jack takes her hand... helping himself up... then blinks as she hugs him! And presses those big breasts against his fake ones... his face soon blushes as he nods. "Um, y-yeah... thanks..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:49 am

Rick is less than happy at his 'choice' in clothing, shaking his head. "Ugh... Already having fun with this..." He gives an unamused glare at the shirt and bra, then puts everything back in the bag, waiting to get to his new room.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:39 am

Ricks ride takes a bit and he notice's he's taken to the nicer area of DC, the more historical residential areas which look almost untouched by the apocalypse for some reason. The car pulls up to one house. "This is where you'll be staying thanks to you cooperation" says the driver as he opens the door for the soon to be woman.

---------------------------------------------------
The maid smiles. "Help with anything?" she asks turning her head to the side cutely as she stands there perfectly with her hands in front of her together eager to help! Oh and Jack can breathe again.

------------------------------------------
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Jack blushes... and takes a breath. "I... um... n-no, I think I'm alright... thanks."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Rick can't help but feel pitied. He grabs his 'new clothes' and gets out of the door. "Looks pretty good... thanks, I guess." He nods to the driver, heading into his new home and looking around.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:08 pm

The maid nods. "Ok~" she says before kissing Jack on the cheek and walking past him, hips swaying and breasts bouncing!

---------------------
The home looks... very VERY normal! Its like... the infection never happened. No wonder everyone wants to go to freaking DC if they have completely clean areas like this... well, at the cost of all the military they have bordering the capital. The house seems to have the essentials for comfy life. Nothing too extravagant, but its pretty nice.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Jack just blushes... then goes off to find the maid he had made the deal with before...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Rick gives a sigh, putting the bag of clothes down and taking a seat. "Home sweet home... again." He shakes his head and stares at the bag of clothes. "Well, at least the house is cozy... But do they really expect me to wear that...?" He pulls out the clothes and sets them down in a neat pile. "The sneakers and pants I can handle but this top... and a bra... just how fast is this change gonna happen?" He gulps, hoping he wouldn't need the bra anytime soon.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 pm

If Rick did see down to his shirt who does have the first signs of breasts since his chest is SLIGHTLY raised and puffy. He doesn't need the bra... not yet anyways. Atleast the clothes will fit him and it looks comfy?

-----------------------------------------
Jack heads to the room and doesn't see the maid, but he does find a shoe box! Upon closer inspection is the pair of maid heels he requested! Awesome!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Jack... fistpumps! "Awesome." ^_^ He heads inside to give the heels to Anna!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Rick blushes, staring down at his clothes then at the new set... he sighs and gets up, once again stripping. He stares at the bra, then down at his chest. He shakes his head and puts the bra to the side, dressing up in the rest of the outfit (putting the panties to the side as well), then looks around for a mirror.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying