Potion Madness 3: Carnival of Change

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Potion Madness 3: Carnival of Change

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:36 am

Ookalf wrote:*Byrna walks up to the ticket booth for the Hall of Mirrors.* Hello?

Zellia waves to Bryan as he walks up, "Hey there new guy, got a break from the popcorn stand hey? Can't say I blame you. That booth is snoresvill"

She then proceeded to allow him access to the Hall of Mirrors. Obviously not charging one of their own employee's an entrance fee.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 am

After taking a few moments to look at herself, in awe of how much she does look like the game character she has become, she turns from the mirror and starts to make her way to the haunted house doubting she'll meet up with Richard again at all. She running through the events of the day through her mind, trying to figure out what is the cause of all this.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 am

Taking Chris' hand, Caitlin walks out of the gift shop, peering down at her childish purple dress. "This is a bit embarrassing... but better than nothing. Can you believe how lucky we got having such a nice girl working there? Neither of us had money, but we still got the clothes", she said, oblivious to her new powers. "Where do we go now?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 am

Garath the Shadowshifter wrote:Zellia waves to Bryan as he walks up, "Hey there new guy, got a break from the popcorn stand hey? Can't say I blame you. That booth is snoresvill"

She then proceeded to allow him access to the Hall of Mirrors. Obviously not charging one of their own employee's an entrance fee.

Hah, yeah. *Bryan thanks Zellia for not charging him, then heads on in.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 am

"Yeah, you talk about embarrassing to the guy with huge boobs on her chest and high heels" said Chris looking down at Caitlin. "You got it easy... Anyways we should probably head to the security office or something. Maybe people have reported something"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 am

"Atleast you can still go on the rollercoasters", said Caitlin with a slightly bitter tone. "Fine... let's look for a security office, but don't tell them exactly what happened, okay? They might have government scientists kidnap us to do experiments... just try and be smart and figure out if anything weird is going on today".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 pm

"You say as I'm going alone. You are coming with me young lady" says Chris still holding her arm. "Lets go" she says walking ahead, her hips sway to match the clicks on her high heels.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Richard gagged when Yosuke called her "babe." Just... Ick!

"Hey, uh... I'm a new worker here. They gave me this costume and told me to come over here, so can I go inside?" It was all a lie, of course, but she didn't feel like explaining the whole situation again. Not like anyone besides Sandra would believe her anyway, right?
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:42 pm

"Hey, you don't have to hold on so tight, I was coming with you! You don't think I was this mess cleaned up?", she said, trying to tug her arm free of Chris' much stronger grasp. "And DON'T call me that... we were just pretend you were my Mom as that girl wouldn't serve me without an adult around... it was the first story that came into my head".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Chris lets go of Harri, she probably spotting the womans perfectly manicured pink nails. "Fine, geez. It's not like I enjoy playing a mother anyways. I want out of this too. I don't want to be stuck like this" she says walking.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Nephilim wrote:Richard gagged when Yosuke called her "babe." Just... Ick!

"Hey, uh... I'm a new worker here. They gave me this costume and told me to come over here, so can I go inside?" It was all a lie, of course, but she didn't feel like explaining the whole situation again. Not like anyone besides Sandra would believe her anyway, right?

"Heh, nice try Babe, but I happen to know we don't have a costume like that here." Yosuke said shaking his head. Richard hadn't met him yet, but Yosuke actually was the son of one of the park's owners. So he generally knew what was going on in the park. As such he knew the last people they had hired.

"Also the last two people we hired here was Bryan, and before that Richard, who's currently wearing the only mascot costume we have. I'll admit you look hot and all in that costume, but you'll have to pay to visit the attractions like everyone else."
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Marco walks around the art gallery and could hear people whispering about how people should go see certain pieces. Marco then felt the urge to look at said pieces and it happen about four times. Marco did admit that the pieces were good and very well made. Eventually Marco finished his popcorn with two handfuls.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 am

Ken stopped on her way to the haunted house noticing what appeared to be a little girl throwing a fit over something and her attractive mother talking to her. She thinks about it for a moment not close enough to hear what they are saying, just assuming the little girl is upset with something stupid being a little girl and all.
She watches them continuing on walking and shrugs walking the other way. She going the wrong way heading towards the back of the carnival instead of towards the haunted house. She stops upon finding the water fountain wishing now she hadn't thrown out the map she was given. "Way to go... Guess I should have been more interested... who am I kidding all I cared about was the arcade." She looks around noticing the art hall not too far off but she isn't sure if she should go there. She finally decides to go to hall to take a look around, maybe she could find someone there that has a map or point her in the right direction.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 am

Caitlin walked up to one of the large park maps, "Ugh... these thing are so high up... ", she muttered, pushing herself up onto her toes and used her finger to find the spot they were at. "Can you see a security office or something like that here?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Richard groaned when he heard Yosuke call her babe again... Oh, and when he denied her access to the Haunted House. She left her wallet in her locker which was practically on the other side of the park. No way was she running around again! There was only one other option then...

"Look, you're going to find this hard to believe, but you have to trust me. I'm Richard, and this isn't a costume I'm wearing. I'm really a fox girl." To prove her point, she grabbed her co-worker's hand and rubbed it along her furry arm. "You can feel this, can't you? This isn't some suit made out of rubber and faux fur. This is flesh and blood!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying