Potion Madness 3: Carnival of Change

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Potion Madness 3: Carnival of Change

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Mark Wilson arrives at the park after what was likely a 6 hour drive, "Finally here" he yawned as he pulled out his check list making sure he had the right location before proceeding to buy a entrance ticket. The man getting hyper just by the prospect of going on a coaster he hadn't visited before as he purchased a ticket. Looking at the roller coaster from the distance, he was disappointed by the size but then again even the older ones still had there classic value as he grabbed a map and headed towards it not even bothering to pay attention to the other park goers in his excitement.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Zoey wrote:Chris nods in acknowledgement and with a small smile. He looks around the place at first not enticed with anything he see's. Chris walks up to the girl and reads her name tag. "Hi... uhh, Komei" he greets. " I'm kind off loking for a job around here, any thing you can say that will help? This is my first time here, hehe" he says trying to not spook the girl since she looked so timid.

"I-I don't know." The girl says meekly obviously afraid of talking to him, "I-I can ask the manager... when I see him... J-Just leave your contact information.."

MEANWHILE: (At the hall of Jus-dang it!)
In the Arcade Stormy has just gotten there after the light show given to Richard. With Ken walking in around the same time.

As both look around/play, they notice a machine near them that seems to suddenly start to malfunction. It's screens, or lights blinking spookily. A pinball machine near Stormy, an arcade unit by Ken. Both machines for some reason appear as unmarked, as if their games are a mystery...

MEANWHILE AGAIN, IN MY MY CLOSET WITH C2- I mean, AT THE ROLLER COASTER!

As Amy let's Marco on the coaster, Dainel runs up behind him, and is let on next to Marco.

"You guys have fun now!" She says before going over to start the ride. Soon they are dashing up the tracks...
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Richard, who had spaced out and was not paying attention to the seemingly broken machine's screen, was caught completely by surprise and didn't have enough time to even cover his eyes from the blinding light show.

"GAH!" He cried out in pain as he stumbled away from the game, waving his bear arms about rather humorously in an attempt to keep his balance. With a few moments of recovery, his sight had returned, but that light seemed to have caused more than just a temporary blindness because his bear outfit was now unbearably (Seriously, I'm not trying to fit these puns in here!) hot, itchy, and tight! It was like someone took a jar of ants and poured it into his suit.

"Damn it! I don't care if I get fired! I GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS THING!" Ignoring the heat, the tingling on his skin, and the strange pressure on his face and chest, the carnival worker rushed over to a secluded corner of the arcade and hastily ripped off the blue-furred death trap. "Finally, AIR AT LAST! WHEW!"

After a few deep gasps of fresh, cold air, he turned around to leave the arcade... And screamed in a feminine, British-accented voice! In the reflection of a nearby arcade booth's screen, he saw not his usual male self, but a blue and white furred humanoid vixen with bright green eyes and a poofy tail! He couldn't believe it at first... But she was wearing the same white t-shirt and black boxers he was wearing in the Biggles costume, and the terrified look on her face certainly matched his!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Caitlin stumbled into the gift shop, both hands stretching her green hoodie down over her curvy frame. "Do you sell clothes?", she almost yelled at the attendant, such was her panic. Her bright red cheeks stood out even more against her pale skin and white hair. "I really need clothes!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Caitlin stumbled into the gift shop, both hands stretching her green hoodie down over her curvy frame. "Do you sell clothes?", she almost yelled at the attendant, such was her panic. Her bright red cheeks stood out even more against her pale skin and white hair. "I really need clothes!".

Luckily Komei wasn't as frightened as girls, as she was boys.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to you!?" She says frantically, completely forgetting about Chris for the time being. She grabs a random pair of pants and a shirt. Both with the 'Muffin Town' Logo on them.

"Quick! Get into these!" She says ushering the girl to the changing room.
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:31 pm

"I don't know... ", she said, taking the t-shirt and pants, "Thanks... ". She staggered into the changing room, and only took a minute or two before she came out wearing the blue t-shirt and jeans, her green hoodie tied around her waist, and she handed a few bills over to Komei. "Is this enough?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"I don't know... ", she said, taking the t-shirt and pants, "Thanks... ". She staggered into the changing room, and only took a minute or two before she came out wearing the blue t-shirt and jeans, her green hoodie tied around her waist, and she handed a few bills over to Komei. "Is this enough?".

"Keep them, consider it on the house." Komei said. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't take money from this girl. Not that she would have anyway. Whatever happened to her that left her dressed like that must have been something horrible...

(It should be noted that due to her new unicorn statues, Caitlin should have a soothing effect on young maidens. Of course she's also very alluring so anyone who meets her should have a strange feeling of calmness and wonder when around her.)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Chris looked at the whole specticle with the girls and their clothes issue. "Girl and their clothes..." he murmered to himself sweatdropping. Though he did find it curious the girl was more open to the other one than to him. Weird. "Miss Komei, If you'd hand this to your manager Id greatly appreciate it" he said handing her a paper with his resume when she wasn't all over the girl customer. Hey it wouldnt be bad working in a nice little gift shop, and having a girl co-worker isn't bad either especially this cute.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:39 pm

"Wow... thanks... ", she said, and looked down at the money. A frown creased her brow slightly, and she brushed a finger around her eyes, realising her glasses had fallen off and been left behind, but she could see perfectly. She glanced over at Chris as he murmured, and then back to Komei, "I need to go find my Mom and sister... ". Stuffing the money back into her pockets, she headed out, lifting a hand over her shoulder. "See you!".

Outside, she walked up to one of the maps and started to look over it. "Mom will know what to do about this... ", she murmured. "Ah ha.. ice cream... Emily loves ice cream, maybe they went there", she said, and started to head off in that direction, absently rubbing the star on her forehead.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Zoey wrote:Chris looked at the whole specticle with the girls and their clothes issue. "Girl and their clothes..." he murmered to himself sweatdropping. Though he did find it curious the girl was more open to the other one than to him. Weird. "Miss Komei, If you'd hand this to your manager Id greatly appreciate it" he said handing her a paper with his resume when she wasn't all over the girl customer. Hey it wouldnt be bad working in a nice little gift shop, and having a girl co-worker isn't bad either especially this cute.

"Y-Yes! Of course!" Komei stammered, taking the form. She felt bad at forgetting about her other customer, but when a women rushes in wearing only a hoodie, it's something to worry about.

Course she was wondering just how that had happened...

Before she could say anything however, the girl left. Komei mentally kicked herself for not being able to keep it together around guys. If she could, she may have been able to ask that girl what had happened... Maybe she should radio her boyfriend Jin about it...

(Note: Chris would probably find Caitlin very attractive. Her human form is pretty much 'Mystically beautiful. The kinda thing you only see in fairy tales usually. :P)

(Also if anyone was wondering. Yeah there is a sorta inside joke thing with the people working at the park I make up. But I'm the only one who's gonna get it. :P)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Several panic attacks later, Richard... Krystal... Ristal (Nah...) was able to get over the shock of her sudden change and actually start thinking about what happened to her. Obviously, that weird flashing game was what caused her transformation, but she didn't want to mess with it again. Who knows what would happen? She could get turned into Pacman or something! There has to be some other option.

"Well... Um... Maybe I could... No... Ugh..." Richard stammered to herself. She was trying so hard to think, but there were so many distractions! The bushy tail, the pointy ears, all the fur, not to mention the gender change... It was too much! "Oh, for crying out loud!"

Frustration clouding her mind, the fox woman let out a loud, angry cry, one that could probably be heard by everyone in the arcade.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:02 pm

*Meanwhile, Bryan continues to wait for customers at the popcorn stand...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Chris watched Caitlin leave with wide eyes as he say the equivalent to one of those perfect Disney princess characters. He laged a bit before his senses came back. Chris decided to follow the girl, but that'd be weird. Maybe its a sign! This whole weird events some indicate something. Maybe he could get her a gift? Chris looked around and got a chest brightly decorated with some white birds in the design. He could gift it to her to store some make-up or jewelry. Chris brought back the handsized chest (only with bird decorations) to Komei. "Uhh... say you know that girl?" asks Chris as he hands Komei the chest.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:38 pm

*Meanwhile, Bryan continues to wait for customers at the popcorn stand...*

(I actually wondered about posting something about that myself. I mean seriously unless someone goes to buy popcorn, poor Bryan is kinda stuck. However there is 'one' option that can be taken. Say there is a portable pop corn thing. Either a cart, or one of those things they use at ball games. Bryan could use that to move around. We can say it's store policy to wander around a bit if things look slow.)

Chris watched Caitlin leave with wide eyes as he say the equivalent to one of those perfect Disney princess characters. He laged a bit before his senses came back. Chris decided to follow the girl, but that'd be weird. Maybe its a sign! This whole weird events some indicate something. Maybe he could get her a gift? Chris looked around and got a chest brightly decorated with some white birds in the design. He could gift it to her to store some make-up or jewelry. Chris brought back the handsized chest (only with bird decorations) to Komei. "Uhh... say you know that girl?" asks Chris as he hands Komei the chest.

"N-no I don't sorry. But I think something may have happened to her..." Komei said as she rang up the purchase. It was strange, but she didn't remember them stocking this particular item. But it DID come up in the system, and she was far too concerned about the girl who just left. "If you see her, try to cheer her up okay?" She handed him his purchase and smiled.

She couldn't go after the girl herself, but this was the next best thing. She was a pretty good judge of character and felt that this guy wouldn't do anything bad.
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Eventually, Caitlin reached the ice cream stand, entirely unaware of the affect she was having on others. Her feet were still bare, but it didn't seem to bother her. Looking around, she couldn't spot her Mom or sister anywhere in the crowd of people. Her hands toyed with her long white hair, sweeping it together and brushing it over her shoulders to hang down her back. Her clothing might not have been the most feminine or attractive, but her fuller breasts pushed against the t-shirt, making them quite clear. Looking over the icecream, she was suprised by how unappealing it all seemed, "Huh... ", she murmured, setting both hands on her hips and looked thoughtful. A jingling, lullaby-like music reached her ears, and she spotted the carousal, "Oh... ", she said to herself, and headed for the ticket booth, pulling out her money again. "Have you seen a woman with dark hair and a girl with blonde hair come this way?", she asked. "Oh, one for the carousel please".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying