Another Potion Madness RP?

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Another Potion Madness RP?

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I know Garath mentioned it but I think it is a good idea if one edits their posts to show their current form of their character.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 am

Name: Ray Lamb
Ray is a 16 year old male who is in high school. He is currently on break and has short brown hair and blue eyes. He stands about 5'10" and weighs about 210 pounds. He is of medium to athletic build, and attends high school with some of the other teenagers in the town.

Perfered tg: Sheep girl. Her name is a play on her surname, Rachel Lamb. She will pose as Ray's long lost sister, even though she has wool and her feet are hooves.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Name: Ray Lamb
Ray is a 16 year old male who is in high school. He is currently on break and has short brown hair and blue eyes. He stands about 5'10" and weighs about 210 pounds. He is of medium to athletic build, and attends high school with some of the other teenagers in the town.

Perfered tg: Sheep girl. Her name is a play on her surname, Rachel Lamb. She will pose as Ray's long lost sister, even though she has wool and her feet are hooves.

I've sent you a PM about why that won't really work, but I'll repost it here. This game doesn't really work that way. You can end up as anything. Even so I don't have anything that could really do a sheep girl. So I'm afraid I can't allow that.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying