Daisies and Daffodils.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Daisies and Daffodils.

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Rachel looks down, thinking to herself. She didn't really want to go on any 'adventures', but with this timing, she had the feeling that this was what she was supposed to do. "W-well... I guess I should give it a try..." She nods, looking up at the dryad, still clearly unsure about everything.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Anthony rolls his eyes as he finds himself unable to leave. In a huff, he throws down the stupid wall map. It wasn't going to be much of a help to him anyways in it's current state, and looks for this 'thing' that he so can not leave without.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Luke glances at the flier again. "Oh, that? Looks like an ad for the fighting tournament. Why do you ask?" She picked the spoon back up tentatively and fiddled with it while the old woman was distracted.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Vomica » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 pm

The girl looks over all of her things. With a bit of a sigh she realizes that she has alot of work ahead of her -- and if she wants to get to the bottom of this... and a hope to return things to normal, well, she has to go on this journey! The former artist muses to herself just how things came to this unexpectedly, but her thoughts wander to more pressing matters. The cave needs to be prepared for her adventure! A cleaning montage later, the site is likely all set to go. ...the fire is out, food put away, and things locked up.

With her equipment in hand, she heads out the cave's mouth... looking back longingly over her shoulder. She murmurs, "...and here I go. To do the impossible."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Risa groaned. This was bad! She couldn't just ignore them, after all she was expected. With much hesitation Risa followed. "Umm... sure..." she replied as she followed making sure she kept her skirt down now in the outdoors >//<
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu May 10, 2012 11:36 pm

"Ahhh, I just hates those. Splash some cold water on your face, that'll wake you up nice and proper."

The man points to a nearby well and smiles.

"Well you take care now." He walks off.

She nods and walks over, deciding to just get a little water and splash her face anyway. Maybe that'd help this predicament. "I'm so confused." She muttered as she splashed her face.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu May 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Blaze wrote:"I have your mail!" the voice on the other side says.

Pausing for a moment, Alan/Alice stands there, a bit unsure of what to say. After a bit of an awkward silence, she finally respond. "Um...just slide it under the door!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes," said Marco as she caught up to the people and nodded. She didn't know who this Momo-dono was but she figured it was best to just play along with it. She nodded a few more times to catch her breath and then said, "If it is to get this fruit then I am going to join it. You too?"

"Uh... what fruit?" the samurai asks, looking confused as he leads Momo at a more sedate pace to a large field outside the village. From here, Marco can see some stands set up, people converging on them!

"That's where the tournament is being held!"

Roggamer22 wrote:Rachel looks down, thinking to herself. She didn't really want to go on any 'adventures', but with this timing, she had the feeling that this was what she was supposed to do. "W-well... I guess I should give it a try..." She nods, looking up at the dryad, still clearly unsure about everything.

"Is there anything else darling? If not, you should be heading off~" the dryad says with a kind smile, giving Rachel a hug and a kiss on the forehead

Nosnits wrote:Anthony rolls his eyes as he finds himself unable to leave. In a huff, he throws down the stupid wall map. It wasn't going to be much of a help to him anyways in it's current state, and looks for this 'thing' that he so can not leave without.

As he looks around, he spots the ridiculously over sized pair of scissors from before... and a jolt of recognition shoots through her! That's what she needs! Somehow, she knows this!

Wait, how? And did he just think of himself with a female pronoun?

Stray-chan wrote:Luke glances at the flier again. "Oh, that? Looks like an ad for the fighting tournament. Why do you ask?" She picked the spoon back up tentatively and fiddled with it while the old woman was distracted.

"Hmmm~ How is your cibumancy coming along dear?" the woman asks.

At the stange word, knowledge of various food-based spells race through Luka's mind! Meatball Missile, Flambe Storm, Creeping Dough... wait, did she just think of herself as Luka and not Luke?

Vomica wrote:The girl looks over all of her things. With a bit of a sigh she realizes that she has alot of work ahead of her -- and if she wants to get to the bottom of this... and a hope to return things to normal, well, she has to go on this journey! The former artist muses to herself just how things came to this unexpectedly, but her thoughts wander to more pressing matters. The cave needs to be prepared for her adventure! A cleaning montage later, the site is likely all set to go. ...the fire is out, food put away, and things locked up.

With her equipment in hand, she heads out the cave's mouth... looking back longingly over her shoulder. She murmurs, "...and here I go. To do the impossible."

As she emerges from the cave, the light stings her eyes a bit... but once they adjust, she sees an amazing view!

Her cave is at the top a lush green hill overlooking a valley with snow topped peaks! A river, sparkling in the sun winds through it, fields of animals and plants built around it. In the distance, she can make out Repsle, her destination. The view is... stunning, certainly better than her drab home.

Zoey wrote:Risa groaned. This was bad! She couldn't just ignore them, after all she was expected. With much hesitation Risa followed. "Umm... sure..." she replied as she followed making sure she kept her skirt down now in the outdoors >//<

The guard leads her to a large tent outside an area surrounded by seats and bleachers! Within the ring created by them is an empty area with a ring drawn in the ground. Risa only catches a glimpse of it though, as she is ushered into the tent! Within are some girls and guys all seemingly about her age in different kinds of outfits! Some wear martial art gi, some wear armor like her and some wear robes! They look like they stepped out of some kind of fantasy game!

"Right! If that is everyone, please step forward." a girl in glasses and what Risa somehow knows as adviser robes calls out in the center of the tent.

KonokoHasano wrote:She nods and walks over, deciding to just get a little water and splash her face anyway. Maybe that'd help this predicament. "I'm so confused." She muttered as she splashed her face.

As she splashes the water on the face, a cold shock goes through her, goosebumps spreading on her skin! That IS cold water! Clear too! Marcia may remember how hard the water back home was, filled with stuff other than water. This stuff is a nice contrast though. And she certainly feels much calmer now. Somehow she knows that partaking in the fight is the right thing to do!

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Alan/Alice stands there, a bit unsure of what to say. After a bit of an awkward silence, she finally respond. "Um...just slide it under the door!"

"Okay!"

A small pile of envelopes slides under the door. Unlike modern ones, these are all parchment and written in cursive. How old-timey!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Blaze wrote:"Okay!"

A small pile of envelopes slides under the door. Unlike modern ones, these are all parchment and written in cursive. How old-timey!

Pausing for a moment, Alan walks over to the envelops and slowly picks them up, looking them over. "Uh...huh." She says, slowly glancing over each of the parchments and carefully reading each one, a bit curious as to what each of them say.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Rachel's face goes red at the kiss. "R-right, I should be... heading off... ahahaha..." She grips her staff tightly. "U-um... well... where do I go again...?"
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Vomica » Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm

She just stares out at the beauty of it... the sights of the tranquil landscape stirring up that artistic soul that lays within the girl. She gives out a wistful sigh, and relaxes a bit. Considering for just a second that perhaps this is better... a small smile forms on her face. Reality strikes though a second later, and her muscles tighten "...t-this is beautiful. But this isn't right. This shouldn't be real." Her eyes wander across the valley, until it rests on Repsle -- that far off town. ...soon she moves down the hill towards the distant dot. Away from the cave, and towards her destiny.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Blaze wrote:"Uh... what fruit?" the samurai asks, looking confused as he leads Momo at a more sedate pace to a large field outside the village. From here, Marco can see some stands set up, people converging on them!

"That's where the tournament is being held!"

"That we need to get?" said Marco who was beginning to realize that the fruit wasn't actually real. She then followed the samurai into the large field and was in awe. Everything was much bigger to her as she looked up and was amazed. She then slowly said, "What is going on?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Previous

Return to Roleplaying