Daisies and Daffodils.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Daisies and Daffodils.

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 am

Rachel watches the mailgirl leave. "A-ah... wait... uh..." she looks around nervously. "Plant powers? ...Guess that makes sense... Not hard to believe. I mean, I did turn into a little girl... And it would explain this staff thing..." She sighs and looks at the pamphlet, sitting down with her staff next to her. She reads through the rest of the mail intently, looking for possible clues to who exactly she's supposed to be.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Reading through it, it seems that tournaments are being held in several cities. The winner of each will be sent to the capital to become a team of adventurers, only answerable to the Princess!

Scratching her head, she honestly wonders what to make of it all. This was all alien to her... including being a young girl. "I dunnnnooooo." She let out, shaking her head. Finally, she figured that she might as well go. After all, maybe she'll get an explanation?
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Matthew grits her teeth! That girl took my home, my family, my malehood, my maturity... and now she likely comes her to finish me off? I don't think so. Turning to the cave entrance, the young girl nabs that large weapon she saw moments ago. She palms it, likely finding it finds into her grip comfortably... as if shes lifted it before? Or perhaps she is just fooling herself. Her mind trying to make sense of this world... and this body. A debate breaks out in her head... about reality... and what is right...

...then a stick snaps outside as the person continues to come! This hones her awareness back to the situation, and she growls lowly... clearly feeling threatened. A confused wolf, shoved into a corned, is a ferocious beast. She doesn't know what she is in this body... or how it happened exactly... ...but it's close enough to what she was that she knows how to move at least.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Rick blushed. Great, she was a little girl and apperantly the best knight in this place and shes a little girl in a skirt... "Uhh... t-thank you for the vote of confidence, miLady" she says looking a bit worried. "Umm... Where is this tournament being held?" she asks mumbling a bit at her voice, but trying to get some info on where the hell she is.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Nosnits » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Blaze wrote:
THe woman looks at Anthony sympathetically.

"Oh is that so? I'm so sorry to hear! I'll come back tomorrow. Get some rest dear."

She puts the dress back and exits the store!

Anthony blinks a bit as the girl leaves, before looking around the store, seeing if there were anyone around. "So..yeah..closing time early.." She says to no one in particular. "Could everyone try to leave early?..Like now please?"
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Marco looked at the room and wasn't sure what to think. Clearly it looked as if it belonged to a young girl. Marco was puzzled on what to expect. At least Marco could tell that the room belonged to a girl that wasn't neat or something like that. Marco then noticed the mirror and figure now be a good time to see why she felt so strange.

"Ah!" yelped Marco as she stumbled forward when the old woman had popped up behind her. She had at least stumbled her way to the mirror. Marco's head then turned to face the mirror. "Yeah....I-I-I guess so."

Gazing into the mirror, Marco sees a cute young girl looking back!

"So you expect to win then? Very good, I am happy to see such confidence." the old woman says, patting Marco on the head in a way that makes him feel oddly comforted.

Roggamer22 wrote:Rachel watches the mailgirl leave. "A-ah... wait... uh..." she looks around nervously. "Plant powers? ...Guess that makes sense... Not hard to believe. I mean, I did turn into a little girl... And it would explain this staff thing..." She sighs and looks at the pamphlet, sitting down with her staff next to her. She reads through the rest of the mail intently, looking for possible clues to who exactly she's supposed to be.

Looking through the rest of the letters, it seems that Rachel is some kind of flower girl! Most of the letters she has received consist of requests for certain kinds of flowers to be grown and delivered.

"Are you going to go Rachel?" an ethereal voice suddenly asks

KonokoHasano wrote:Scratching her head, she honestly wonders what to make of it all. This was all alien to her... including being a young girl. "I dunnnnooooo." She let out, shaking her head. Finally, she figured that she might as well go. After all, maybe she'll get an explanation?

As Maria decides to go, she seems to remember something... she can't forget her magic brush and pad! She can't fight without those. She recalls she left them on her desk.

Vomica wrote:Matthew grits her teeth! That girl took my home, my family, my malehood, my maturity... and now she likely comes her to finish me off? I don't think so. Turning to the cave entrance, the young girl nabs that large weapon she saw moments ago. She palms it, likely finding it finds into her grip comfortably... as if shes lifted it before? Or perhaps she is just fooling herself. Her mind trying to make sense of this world... and this body. A debate breaks out in her head... about reality... and what is right...

...then a stick snaps outside as the person continues to come! This hones her awareness back to the situation, and she growls lowly... clearly feeling threatened. A confused wolf, shoved into a corned, is a ferocious beast. She doesn't know what she is in this body... or how it happened exactly... ...but it's close enough to what she was that she knows how to move at least.

"Uhm... Miss Matilda? I... have some mail for you..." a timid voice calls out. Not the little girl from before then! The rage that was building up within Matthew fades away as that particular worry is calmed.

Zoey wrote:Rick blushed. Great, she was a little girl and apperantly the best knight in this place and shes a little girl in a skirt... "Uhh... t-thank you for the vote of confidence, miLady" she says looking a bit worried. "Umm... Where is this tournament being held?" she asks mumbling a bit at her voice, but trying to get some info on where the hell she is.

"Here in the castle courtyard of course." Lady... Anne says. Wait, how does Rick know her name?

""It'll be starting in a few hours. I suggest you prepare." she adds, a teasing lilt to her voice.

Nosnits wrote:Anthony blinks a bit as the girl leaves, before looking around the store, seeing if there were anyone around. "So..yeah..closing time early.." She says to no one in particular. "Could everyone try to leave early?..Like now please?"

A few people, all girls around Anthony's new age are browsing through the racks. When she asks them all to leave, a few pout but nod and tell Anthony to get well soon before leaving. The last one turns the sign to CLOSED as she goes. How thoughtful!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:12 am

Blaze wrote:Gazing into the mirror, Marco sees a cute young girl looking back!

"So you expect to win then? Very good, I am happy to see such confidence." the old woman says, patting Marco on the head in a way that makes him feel oddly comforted.

"Umm....yes...." said Marco as she stared at the reflection. Her mind was in awe in what she was looking at. Marco couldn't believe at what she was looking at and felt frighten at what was happening. This was surely nothing how she looked like before all the strange things was happening.

When Marco was patted on the head, a smile appeared on her face due to this oddly comfortable feeling she felt. "Yes-yes....I will."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Rachel reads all the letters, mumbling to herself. "I give flowers? How appropriate..." She shakes her head, then eeks and jumps, dropping the letters, and looking around. "Um... W-who's there?"

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:14 am

Rick blinks very confused and startled as she knows Lady Anne's name? She places a hand over her head. "Uhhh... yes, of course... Thank you, Mi-Lady" she says turning around to leave hoping to get a breather.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 am

As Maria decides to go, she seems to remember something... she can't forget her magic brush and pad! She can't fight without those. She recalls she left them on her desk.

"Oh! My things!" She let out as she ran to her desk and proceeded to grab her brush and pad, momentarily blinking. "Wait... how did..." Feeling a bit frustrated with things, she decided not to question and make her way on out of her place, making sure the door was locked. "What next?" She grumbles, finding it all weird and strange.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Her muscles tense once more... and they tighten like a hunter's finger on the trigger. Suddendly she releases her grip! And snaps out of her trance with a bit of head shake. She calls out, "...are you looking for me?" Placing the weapon down on the floor to lean against the wall, she pokes her head out of the cave "...hello?" Another little girl like me...? ...did... that creepy girl...? ...I must be this Matilida...
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 am

Anthony hmms to himself a bit, looking around the now empty store. "Okay, problem one solved. Issue number two is now next on the docket." He mutters to himself, before looking for a window that is NOT a mirror and looking out of it to try and discern where exactly he is.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 am

Maiden Miki wrote:["Umm....yes...." said Marco as she stared at the reflection. Her mind was in awe in what she was looking at. Marco couldn't believe at what she was looking at and felt frighten at what was happening. This was surely nothing how she looked like before all the strange things was happening.

When Marco was patted on the head, a smile appeared on her face due to this oddly comfortable feeling she felt. "Yes-yes....I will."

"I am proud of you granddaughter." the old woman says with a smile, leading the smaller girl to the front door which she slides open.

"The world is your fruit granddaughter. Go and pick it from the tree of life."

Roggamer22 wrote:Rachel reads all the letters, mumbling to herself. "I give flowers? How appropriate..." She shakes her head, then eeks and jumps, dropping the letters, and looking around. "Um... W-who's there?"

From one of the trees, a woman appears! Her skin is a light green with her hair a darker green. Her eyes are pointed, her feet look like tree roots and her modesty is protected by leaves that seem to grow from her body.

"Obviously, it is I, Hildegard. And I am giving you permission to go."

Zoey wrote:Rick blinks very confused and startled as she knows Lady Anne's name? She places a hand over her head. "Uhhh... yes, of course... Thank you, Mi-Lady" she says turning around to leave hoping to get a breather.

The woman smiles and nods, allowing Rick to leave her throne room. The guards at the door snap into a salute as Rick passes

"Good fortune ma'am!"
"Show them what the Rose of Vermont is made of!"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh! My things!" She let out as she ran to her desk and proceeded to grab her brush and pad, momentarily blinking. "Wait... how did..." Feeling a bit frustrated with things, she decided not to question and make her way on out of her place, making sure the door was locked. "What next?" She grumbles, finding it all weird and strange.

Next would be to head for the town arena and sign up! She knows the way thankfully, having been commissioned to paint it earlier this year... how did she know that?

Vomica wrote:Her muscles tense once more... and they tighten like a hunter's finger on the trigger. Suddendly she releases her grip! And snaps out of her trance with a bit of head shake. She calls out, "...are you looking for me?" Placing the weapon down on the floor to lean against the wall, she pokes her head out of the cave "...hello?" Another little girl like me...? ...did... that creepy girl...? ...I must be this Matilida...

The owner of the voice, a young girl in a blue cap and skirt with white top and satchel stands at the mouth of the cave, clutching a pamphlet in her hands.

"U-Uhm... by order of the Princess, these pamphlets are to be passed out to ever fighter in each town..."

She thrusts the pamphlet into Matthew's hands and flees!

Nosnits wrote:Anthony hmms to himself a bit, looking around the now empty store. "Okay, problem one solved. Issue number two is now next on the docket." He mutters to himself, before looking for a window that is NOT a mirror and looking out of it to try and discern where exactly he is.

Looking out the window (which has text on it, but it's backwards,) Anthony can see he seems to be in some kind of idealized medieval village! The streets are just beaten dirt paths, the houses are all stone foundation, wooden walls and straw roofs and the people are wearing old-fashioned peasant clothing.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Blaze wrote:"I am proud of you granddaughter." the old woman says with a smile, leading the smaller girl to the front door which she slides open.

"The world is your fruit granddaughter. Go and pick it from the tree of life."

"Yes...Okay..Thank you...gr-gr-gr-grandmother," said Marco as she was being pushed towards the sliding door. She then took her first steps out of the door and to the outside. She took a few more steps and was very confused.

Everything was so different for Marco. For one thing she was a little girl now and the other thing is that she actually has a grandmother. SOmething she never even had before. Marco took a few more steps to look around wondering if she should literally look for something that looks to be a 'tree of life'. Her mind was in such a disarray on what to do.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Rachel stares at the woman in amazement, then shakes her head, blushing. "U-um... sorry. I'm a... bit out of it today." She said nervously, holding onto her staff tightly. "Can you... um... remind me what it is I can do before I... go? It's... um... I don't want to mess up, after all."

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying