MATFF: Role Reversal

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: MATFF: Role Reversal

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 am

"Uh... but maybe you should... we don't know WHO my Mom is gonna bring home.. ", she said, climbing the stairs, not realising that her short denim skirt meant Amanda got a good view of her white cotton panties as she climbed the stairs. She couldn't help but wonder if Amanda's teenage daughter was an adult now too, or if she was with her actual parents. "So... um... how's your Mom?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Amanda giggles. "Oh, all right, if you insist. Though flashing you panties suggests you don't care as much as you seem." She chuckles as she followes. "And Mom's fine. As stiff as ever, but she's fine."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Katherine blushed brightly, reaching behind to tug her skirt as she reached the top of the stairs. "Damn skirt... that's my Mom's fault...", she muttered, before leading Amanda into her bedroom, where the classical music was still playing. Going over to the computer, she checked through some programs and found that just as before, she could use the computer to play the music through the speakers in the pool room, and turned them on with a few clicks. "Stiff?", she asked, turning back around.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Amanda chuckles. "Oh, Katty, you should know me better then that." She drops her bag on the floor and is already stripping by the time Katherine turns around. "So, where's the swimsuit?"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:25 am

Katherine did panic slightly when she saw Amanda was already undressing, "Uh... ", she said, and raced around the room, tugging open several drawers before finding several swimsuits in one of them. Lifting the bundle out, she dumped them on her bed. There was a choice of three. The first was a bright pink one-piece with Hello Kitty on the front. Then there was a red bikini with white polka dots, and a pale blue bikini with pink horiztonal stripes. She blushed as she looked down at them, and then glanced to Mandy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Amanda, now naked, grins as she walks up and picks up the bright red one. "I'm not gonna take your favorite swim suit from you, Katty." She indicates the pink hello kitty one as she slips on her bikini.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Katherine blushed brightly at the comment, but tossed the pink one-piece back into the drawer. "So what you been working on?", she asked, nodding to Amanda's art supplies as she shyly turned her back on her friend and pulled her clothes off, replacing them with the pale blue and pink bikini. Going to her dresser, she found a box full of hair ties, and used one to secure her long brown hair in a ponytail before turning to offer the box to Amanda.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Amanda grabs one and ties up her hair expertly. "A new hat. Trying to make it tie-die like my shirt... but it's a bit too solid to do that easily, you know?" She finishes tieing up her hair in a bun. "So why are you wearing those and not your favorite?" She indicates the swimsuit.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Katherine winced a little, as she remembered how much she'd pushed Jessica to wear her one-piece swimsuits instead of bikinis, "I'm... kind of growing out of that one... ", she said with a blush. "C'mon, let's go", she said, opening the bedroom door and heading back down the stairs. She made sure to lock the front door before coming back and going through the door that led to the pool area.

It was quite large, with one side of the room filled with huge glass windows that looked out on the gardens, while several other smaller windows looked into other rooms of the house. It was very warm in there, with black marble floors, and lots and lots of green plants. There was the main pool, with shelved steps going down at one end, as well as a jacuzzi. Several speakers on the wall were playing the classical music from Katherine's computer, and there even a huge TV up on the wall over the hot tub. Several gold and black sun loungers were placed around the poolside, and Kath went over to open the door of a cupboard in the corner, revealing all sorts of inflatable pool toys.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Amanda looks around. "Ooooh, nice! It's been a while since I've been here. Did you get some more stuff her?" She goes over to pick out the inflatable lounge chair and quickly connects it to the nearby pump. "Still, are you sure you're growing out of that swimsuit? I still remember the day you begged your mom to get it for you." She giggles.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Katherine pulled out a floating pool lounger and followed Amanda to the pump. "I did? Uh... well, I just wanted to wear this one, okay?", she said, her cheeks REALLY bright red as she stood beside her friend. This must have been what it was like for Jessica when she tried to keep her daughter from dressing in clothes she thought were too mature for her. "Do I look okay in this one?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Amanda giggles as she tosses the chair into the pool and leaps onto it, wighing in relaxation. "I guess... but you looked so adorable in your last one." She giggles.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Bending down, Katherine attached the pump to her lounger and waited for it to inflate as Amanda's giggling filled her ears. Once it was down, she lifted it up and tossed it down onto the water, before running and diving off the edge, to land on her chest on top of the lounger, the force carrying it along towards Amanda's floating chair. "Adorable? You sound like my Mom... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Amanda makes a pouty face and poses. "Well, you know how I love the guys..." She laughs and leans back. "Seriously, though, your mom's cool. She lets you do whatever you want."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:22 pm

"But that's not responsible parenting!", she said with a frown, feeling quite hurt that her best friend seemed to be saying Jessica was a better parent than she had been. Of course, she knew Amanda was a teenager now, and would be drawn to Jessica's easy-going approach, but it still stung and made her blush. "I could turn out to be a disaster because she's out partying instead of raising her child... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying