MATFF: Role Reversal

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

MATFF: Role Reversal

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 am

Katherine shook her head as she looked down at the uniformed teenager sat at the desk infront of her, wearing a navy blue blazer and tie, with a white cotton blouse and short, pleated navy blue skirt, and white thigh high stockings instead of the standard socks, with black shoes that had small heels, which again was not part of the dress code. "What's happened to you, Jessica? You used to be such a sweet girl... now your grades are slipping, you show NO respect to me as your teacher OR your Mother, and I really don't like some of those boys you hang around with these days. Why can't you just go back to being my good little girl?", she asked, her tone far more disappointed rather than angry. She was in her mid-thirties, with long brown hair that fell down her back. Her curvy body was contained in a cream silken blouse and short black skirt, with black heels on her feet. Letting out a sigh, she turned her back on the black-haired schoolgirl and walked up the blackboard. "You know I can't let you off. If it was anyone else, maybe I could, but the Principal will be watching that I don't show you any favouritism", she said as she began to write out math problems. Through window came the sound of the rest of the school pouring out and heading for the buses, while Katherine checked her watch. "We're here for an hour, so get comfortable, Missy".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: MATFF: Role Reversal

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Jessica hmphs, and sits back in her chair. Her expression shows impatient disdain, the kind reserved for lawers and politicians. "Whatever, mom. It's just like you to cave to authority. I mean, seriously, it's like you've forgoten what it's like to be a kid! If I were in your shoes, I'd go out partying every night, having fun, LIVING for a change. Instead you just come here every day to the same old boring school, just like a drone. I mean, seriously!" She hmphs, looking away, clearly not paying attention. "Maybe if you were in my shoes of the 'perfect daughter' instead of the parent, you'd understand how I feel."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Katherine paused in her writing and turned back to face the girl, now looking rather annoyed. "You've got a LOT to learn young lady. I'd love to spend all my time having fun, but life isn't like that. I need to come here to this 'boring school' every day to earn money, to pay for your clothes, for your food, to pay for you to go to the cinema with your friends. Money doesn't grow on trees, Jessica. It's about time you started to grow up and realise that", she said, her long hair flicking across her back as she returned to the black board and resumed writing out the math problems for her badly behaved daughter to work on.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:13 pm

"Oh, you think that it's easy being a kid? Everybody expecting you to be the 'perfect' daughter of the 'perfect' teacher?! Well? Do you? If so, then I'd be more then glad to show you what it's like! What do you say, dearest 'mother'? Well?" Jessica is now up, an angry look on her face.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Katherine doesn't even turn to face Jessica as she spoke. "Don't raise your voice to me, Young Lady. I was your age once too you know, and I showed my parents and teachers a lot more respect than you've been showing lately. You kids these days, you think you've got it so hard, but you have no idea. Just last month I spent nearly three hundred dollars on a new phone for you, Jess. Three hundred dollars... on a phone! So don't try and talk to me about how hard your life is".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Jessica growls. "You know what? Fine. I was hopeing to avoid this... unless until I had some fun... but you leave me no choice. You think I have it easier then you, and I think you have it easier to me. I believe that that is a mutual exchange, don't you?" A strange wind starts whiping across the room.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:26 pm

"What on earth are you going on about, Jess? Quit trying to waste away detention with chatter and get started on these math problems", she said. Katherine never really got angry. She was a pretty calm person, and just tended to get disappointed. This meant not many of the students really took her that seriously as an authority figure, although the well behaved kids appreciated her as a very good teacher. As the wind whipped around the classroom, she crossed over to the window, her blouse straining against her breasts as she stretched up to close it and rubbed her arms to warm them up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 pm

"What are you talking about? I'm not in detentions... you are." Katherin starts to have a strange sense of vertigo. Is she... srhinking? Jessica also appears to be taller. "This is a fair exchange, after all. We each get ALL the advantages and disadvantages; not some. And, seeing as I'm the grown up around here, and you're the kid, YOU are in dentention. Understand?"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Katherine staggered as the wave of dizziness came over, and she had to grab onto the edge of a desk to keep herself from falling to the floor. Her eyes widened a little as she focused on her teenage daughter with a confused look on her face. "Jessica... just shut up for a minute, I'm not feeling right... ", she explained, not connecting the girl's words with how she was feeling. Drawing a deep breath, she pressed a hand to her forehead and steadily went back towards her desk at the front. "I have pills in here somewhere... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 pm

As Katherin reaches for her pills, she might or might not notice that she is STILL shrinking! Gasp! Jessica grins. They are about the same height now. "What? Why, dearest daughter, you know you shouldn't take pills without a doctor's consent~ after all, you are just a teenager."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Katherine very much did notice as the cream silken sleeves of her blouse came down over her hands as she went to open the drawer, and bending forward, she could feel the empty space in her black lace bra, or the way her black skirt was slipping down from around her hips. There was quite a worried look upon her face as she glanced across at Jessica, although with the girl sitting down, it wasn't immediately obvious that they were nearly the same height. "Jessica... please, this is no time for games... go fetch the school nurse, telling her I'm.... I'm hallucinating.... please hurry....".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Jessica chuckles malevolently as she contnues to grow. "Oh, no. I assure you this is all very real. Very, very real. We are comiting a trade, after all. You age for my youth." By now Katherin is most certainly smaller then her daughter, her impressive figure now considerable less impressive. Jessica, on the other hand, appears to be growing an impressive set of breasts.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:15 pm

As Katherine's expensive silk blouse got larger and larger on her frame, she watched in horror as Jessica looked in danger of bursting out of her school uniform as she matured before her Mother's very eyes. "Jess... ", she said in a frightened groan as she took in the situation, but seemed unable to believe what she was seeing. Her skirt slipped from her waist, right down her legs to settle on the floor, her black lace panties sagging considerably. "This can't be happening... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Jessica walks forward, swaying her growing waist. "Oh, but it is. But it is. In case you haven't noticed, we are changing our ages." Jessica's breasts are already bigger then her mothers! "And we aren't done yet."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm

As Jessica walked towards her, Katherine stood up straight, and her heart nearly stopped when she realised she still had to look up at her daughter. "Jess... your uniform... ", she said, her wide eyes staring at the way the buttons seemed ready to pop off the white blouse, or the stitching on the jacket was about to tear, or the waist of the skirt snap around those growing hips. She staggered back a little, tripping as her feet came out of her heels, and she lost another couple of inches just as her panties came down her legs, leaving her in just the cream silk blouse and her bra. "Please, Jess, the nurse... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to Roleplaying