MATFF: Role Reversal

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: MATFF: Role Reversal

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Katherine took a deep breath as they surfaced, her cheeks bright red, and her brown eyes wide, still clinging onto the half-naked Amanda. "I think we have different ideas of fun... and VERY different ideas of relaxing... ", she said. The teenaged version of Amanda took her quite by suprise, being much closer to Jessica than the adult Amanda that Katherine knew. Maybe Jessica really was a normal teen, and Katherine was wrong from expecting something else.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Amanda sighs as she dives down to put back on the bikini top. She starts idely swimming around. "Oh, I'm just trying to lighten you up; no need to get all flushed about it."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:09 am

"Sorry... It's just you reminded me of J... uh, my Mom. It felt a little weird", she explained, watching her friend swim around her as she clung to the floating lounger. "Does everyone at school think I need to lighten up too?", she asked, nervously biting her lip. Despite always telling Jess not to worry what others thought of her, Katherine seemed quite concerned about her reputation.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Amanda smiles as she relaxes into the chair. "Truthfully? Yes; very much so. I mean, sure, you're popular, and your short skirts help that-" she giggles "-but you spend most of your time studying. You need to relax, girl. Go on a date, get a boyfriend, have some fun."

Amanda wriggles in what could be a sexy manner as she relaxes into the chairs and sighs contendedly. "Aaaah, this is nice. When's your mom gonna be home, anyway?"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Katherine climbed up onto her floating lounger, blushing at Amanda's comment about her short skirts. "How is studying possibly a bad thing?", she said, sounding genuinely confused. "Boyfriend? Amanda.. we're fifteen... that's far too young to be thinking about boys!", she said, before shrugging her shoulders. "She could be out all night".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Amanda sighs as she leans back. "See? That's just what I mean. Studying is fine and all, but you don't hve to do it all the time. As for the age thing, in a couple of months I'll be 16... the legal age of consent." She smirks at her. "This isn't too young, this is too late."

She squirms once again to be more comfortable. "Ah, well then I guess it's a sleepover! We get to experament with lesbianism and do pillow fights in sexy negligee!" She smirks at Katherine to show she is jokeing, but there is an odd twinkle in her eyes...

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm

The look of shock on Katherine's face suggested she didn't realise her friend was joking, despite the smirk. "We have school tomorrow... we shouldn't stay up too late... ", she murmured in an almost ashamed voice, lowering her gaze a little as she let her arms slump down either side of the lounger to trail through the water as she floated around. "But I'd appreciate the company... it does get lonely around here on my own... ", she muttered, something that had been true even as an adult when Jess was a teen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Amanda smiles. "Relaxe, I'm jokeing, jokeing! But if you really want me here, sure, I don't see why not." She relaxes back into the floating lounge chair. "Of course, if you WANT to experament in random acts of lesbionism, who am I to argue? Heaven knows you need practice kissing." She giggles.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:47 am

"And how do you know I need practice? I think I'm a good kisser...", she blushed, folding her arms behind her head, relaxing on get back and looking up at the ceiling. Suddenly it was very hard to not thinking about kissing Mandy, and she squirmed a little from side to side, before glancing nervously at her friend.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Amanda sighs as she leans back in comfort. "Really? How many boyfriends have you had in the past few years? Oh, wait, that's right... we're too young to be dating." She giggles as she looks over. "Aww, getting all hot and bothered? Heh, you're just adorable."

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:27 am

Katherine blushed even more as she looked across at Mandy. Her adult mind in a teen's body should have made her feel mature, but instead, she somehow felt childish for trying to avoid talking about boys. "Fine... I'll show you... let's try it... ". Sliding off the lounger, she paddled through the water until she was beside Amanda's floating chair, looking up at her friend with red cheeks.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Amanda's eyes widen. "Wait, what? Really?" She suddenly smirks, her eyes taking on a sexy tint as she plops down into the water, her breasts almost touching Katherines. "Lead the way~"

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Katherine lifted her hands from the water, and gently pressed them over Amanda's shoulders. She was nervous, her chest rising and falling a little un-evenly with her breathing. Leaning closer, their bikini-clad breasts brushed against eachother. She'd once had a husband, but that was a long time ago. Since he'd left her, she'd spent too much time raising her daughter and doing her job to think about men, so she worried that she really would be a bad kisser after all this time. Her movements were so slow and gentle, she barely made a ripple in the water around her as she leaned in, her eyes closing, her head tilting to the side to avoid bumping noses with her friend, and then their lips met, rubbed against eachother at first...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Amanda takes to it like a fish out of water, leaning into the kiss; she leans in closer then Katherine did, so it would be rather hard to ignore the sensations... expecially since she appears to be turned on by the kiss, her nipples poking into Katherine. She also appears to be a much better kisser then her... even better then she was as an adult. She has clearly had a lot of practice. Even as a fifteen year old. She hugs Katherine closer to her, puhing there breasts together in an errotic fashion. She gently tries to push the tongue through into Katherine's mouth.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Katherine had only intended it to be a simple kiss, but once Amanda started getting into it, she found it rather hard to stop. A shiver ran down her spine as her friend's arms came around her and pulled her closer in the water. She'd forgotten how good kissing felt, although it had never felt quite like this before. Her lips part as Amanda probed with her tongue. Her cheeks went bright red, her own slim arms slipping around Amanda's neck as their tongues danced with eachother...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying