Darlings and Daffodils: The Sign-Up!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Darlings and Daffodils: The Sign-Up!

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 am

That's right, finally getting this thing started! Just need your characters!

Name: Self explanitory
Bio: Also also self explanatory.
Preferred Class: Out of Knight, Samurai, Gunner, Druid, Tailor, Berserker.
What you like to happen: Since everyone's getting ARed and TGed, this is where you post your RP preferences. Want you character to be diapered? Teased? Babied? Say so here!

Remember, only six spots are open, and it's not a first come, first served basis, so don't fret.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Darlings and Daffodils: The Sign-Up!

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Name: Marco Arc
Bio: Marco is more of a in closet geek. He has a normal office job that involves things like calling people and pushing papers. During his free time he would look at different types of RPs but never take part in them. Though he has always been hardworking and doesn't like it when people helps him. If anybody tries to help him then he would push them away.
Preferred Class: Samurai
What you like to happen: Babied and/or Teased I guess.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Name: Richard Mason
Bio: A bored person, secretly he recently took an interest in gardening. He got a job at a flower shop owned by his aunt because of this. Really he's just trying to find something to do to spend/waste his time besides tending to countless flowers and plants all day.
Preferred Class: Druid
What you would like to happen: Anything is fine~ (As long as it doesn't go 'overboard'. :P)
Last edited by Roggamer22 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Name: Alan Carr
Bio: One might consider him a bit of a redneck, with the fact of his usual attire of somewhat tattered clothing and such, his big truck with some pretty big wheels, and his constant hunting trips, but he was kinda smart despite it all, just never really chose to be, a bit happy with his life the way he currently was. However, he didn't cease to think every now and then...just what would it be like if he had done things differently? But...ah...it's hard to give up hunting, being a skilled marksman, something he wouldn't have much time for if he had chosen to do something with his life.
Preferred Class: Gunner
What you would like to happen: Anything is fine, here, too.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Vomica » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 am

Name: Robert VanDusen

Bio: Robert, who goes by Bob, got a degree in Fine Art. He's been on his own for the last of few years since he graduated. You know the concept of the starving artist? Bob makes that man look like a rich man. In short... Bob isn't that successful. But where he lacks in professional accomplishments, he makes up for it in his personal life. He has a fiancee, a regular group of close friends, and he is physically fit. He does suffer from a bit of stress from not getting any of his sculptures and such into a gallery... but nothing to bad. He is quite verbose in social situations.
Preferred Class: Samurai because I can! ...if not Berserker is my second pick.

What you like to happen: Teasing? That is quite awesome. Babied? ...eh. Not my thing. As for anything else? I'm open to it all!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Name: Rick Freeman
Bio: Rick is a young man working for now in a bowling alley in maintanence as he has yet to found a solid footing for a job. He still lives with his parents, but apart from those nasty set backs he still enjoys a rather nice life. He has a somewhat good social life, but really wants to do something more with his life.
Preferred Class: Mighty Knight!
What you like to happen: Treated like a girl, but not babied, but treated very steriotypical and teased as such.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:26 am

Name: Marquis Rickhart
Bio: A young man who comes from a relatively well off family, Marquis got into acting when he was really young, and his dream is to one day make a living out of such. Marquis often tends to become full of himself at times, and is prone to sometimes become overdramatic. He views himself as a ladies man, but is willing to help people in need from time to time. He has a fondness for blowing bubbles in his spare time, enjoying the 'beauty' of the bubbles.
Preferred Class: Tailor
What you like to happen: I'm fine with just about anything, really.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Name: Anthony Roberts
Bio: After graduating from High School, Anthony went straight into Uni. Studying History and Politics, he's always calm and collected with his hair perfectly combed, his classes cleaned and on straight, and his clothes always clean. Because he didn't get a full scholarship, he works part-time at a library.
Preferred Class: Tailor! Thy enemies shalt taste the wrath of poorly made clothing.
What you like to happen: Whatever you think I'd like, Blaze~
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am

OKAY~!

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED~!

I CAN SQUEEZE IN A SEVENTH PERSON SO NO ONE IS CUT~!

THE RP WILL START SOON~!

WHY AM I YELLING~?!

Also, there will only be ONE of each class if that wasn't clear. THe seventh is Painter, so if you want that instead of what you chose, say so.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:56 pm

I'll go with Painter instead of Tailor, Blaze.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 am

With Blaze's permission, I add my character to the roster!

Name: Luke O'Brien
Bio: A professional slacker (ok, technically a freelance writer with a steady 16 hour a week job at a local bookstore, but the difference is negligible), Luke grew up middle class, went to college to get a degree in Creative Writing, and lucked into having an adviser that had contacts at a variety of small press magazines. Luke built up a reputation as a solid parodist and general humorist, and makes a decent living selling stories to 'zines and alternative weeklies, both print and web; the bookstore gig is mainly supplementary, and a way to meet people, help make himself visible, and something to do when he's between pieces. Personality-wise, he's a mellow, friendly guy who'd rather crack a joke and a bottle local microbrew than argue with anybody.
Preferred Class: Chef, apparently. Unless someone is dieing to have that and wants to trade.
What you like to happen: Only being able to wear (for whatever reason) cute, girly little dresses and outfits. Some teasing, but not a huge amount, and generally being treated like a little girly girl.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Return to Roleplaying