[FFRP] Operation...T.A.R.D.I.S...Sign up and discuss

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[FFRP] Operation...T.A.R.D.I.S...Sign up and discuss

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Here is the scene...You are walking/driving past a vacant lot one day. Or it has always been vacant for as long as you can remember, but for some reason you see what looks like a old style British police call box sitting out in the middle of he lot. You go look around the thing and check the doors to find them unlocked. Being of the curious nature, you decide to investigate. Now I will be limiting this to 6 players total and your characters may or may not meet eachother right away once inside the device, for the TARDIS is a Multi dimentional device and people from different areas will get access to it. Your quest is to find out who the owner of the device is and try not to loose yourself to it's mysterious powers over time, space and dimensions. Basic character forms need to be filled out and types of TF's you are willing to do/have done to you are needed for those who participate and yes there will be some AR/AP TG, and Semi Inanimate as well...

Character sheet...
Name: 
Description – 
Biography – 
Skills- What kind of job does your character have before finding the device
TF dislikes - 
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: [FFRP] Operation...T.A.R.D.I.S...Sign up and discuss

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Name: Leon Biggs
Sex: Male
Description: 5' 9'', brown hair, black eyes, with some stubble on his face. He wears blue jeans, a nice white shirt, and a black leather jacket. His hair is messy in a rather attractive manner.
Biography: Born in a poor neighborhood, with very bad parents, he quickly learned how to take care of himself. By picking pockets. It wasn't nice, but it got him money for food. The moment that he could, he left his family home, and moved to a nice, busy, nameless city. He tried to make a living as an artist... but it didn't work. It netted him more then a few dates, however, so he kept it as a cover for his real job.
Skills: By day, an artist. An average one, but not enough to make a living... wich leads to his night job; a thief. He picks locks and steals priceless artifacts... and he has no problem with it. He steals form the rich AND the poor... whichever nets him more money.
TF dislikes: No character re-writes, no truely inanimate (like a statue that can't move), and no extreme AP. I don't wanna play a 100 year old! ;__;
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Not to worry there Shay, the semi inanimate stuff is things like service androids, windup dolls, ect... Not true inanimate, but not freedom form either. Oh and btw... The acronym for tardis is as follows
Transformation
And
Reality
Displacement
Intigration
System
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 am

Hmm... I could always try and give this a shot. I've been interested lately in trying to get into some RPs, but then I get nervous. XD

Name: Frezlin Pierce
Sex: Male
Description – A teenaged boy with dark brown hair tied in a loose ponytail. He's about 5' 5" and has a fondness for wearing vests over long-sleeved shirts. He tends to wear pants that were longer in the legs, forcing the bottoms to need to be rolled up. His appearance was that of someone who kept himself clean with getting into anything messy, and his face is slightly feminine.
Biography – Frezlin grew up in a generally normal environment with a normal family, but he would always get teased from time to time about his 'girly' appearance. This always bothered him to no end, causing him to become somewhat shy and introverted. At some point, he took up a hobby in ventriloquism and puppetry, often using something else to voice his opinions and desires.
Skills- Frezlin was a student in high school before happening upon the device. His special skills, though, would include puppetry and the ability to throw his voice really REALLY well. He's also rather good at playing musical instruments and playing ping pong.
TF dislikes - Hmm... not too picky to be honest. I'm alright with just about anything except complete and total character re-writes.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Hm...this seems a bit interesting to me, but I'm kinda busy in the midst of everything right now and I think it's gonna be a bit before I'll get up a character sheet.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blindsense » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm quite interested.

Name: Richard Windsor
Sex: Male
Description – 
The picture of British Nobility, Richard's brown hair is perfectly groomed into a fine cut framing his face's angled features. His blue eyes are piercing and observational, and his lips rarely curl into an expression of happiness or joy. Richard's build is lithe, but strong, with muscles honed through hours of horseback riding and fencing. He usually dresses in fine clothes befitting his royal stature - though when he escapes the eyes of his parents he enjoys dressing in simpler fare.

Biography – 

The eldest son of a British noble family and the eventual heir to the British House of Windsor, young Richard was brought up in constant luxury. Everything about the child's upbringing stressed royal poise and noble finesse - he was educated in the arts of philosophy, mathematics, fencing, and horseback riding from an early age. However, at the age of 17, young Richard has developed a rebellious streak - and a desire to be anything but the young aristocrat that the world seems so intent on making him.

Skills- Being of noble birth, Richard is trained in the arts of diplomacy and social discourse. He is also a rather talented fencer, having claimed several national youth titles in the sport. Additionally, he rides and tends to horses as a personal hobby.

TF dislikes - Semi-inanimate is fine... I'd rather not have MAJOR age alterations, though a little bit is fine (maximum, say, ten years either way?) Other than that, I'm not too picky.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:59 pm

We got three so far, going to start this ip this weekend...(December 17th)...so dust off those inter diminutional traveling togs...:)
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Roleplaying