Do you Believe in Magic?

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Do you Believe in Magic?

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:19 am

((Really slow update this time. Sorry...))

It took some time for Chrissie to arrive at the dressing rooms, but it wasn't because she was busy finding something for herself. She had a hard time looking for an outfit for Mandy, a GOOD outfit, but she finally found one... At least she thought it was a good one. It was a sleeved navy blue dress with a skirt that extended down to just below the knees, bright gold buttons on the front, and white frills around the neck and hands. For footwear, she decided on a pair of simple gold-buckled shoes with an inch high heel, and for headwear, she chose a cute, but somewhat oversized red beret.

"I hope you like it! It looks a bit old fashioned, sure, but... I dunno, I think it suits you just fine!"

---

Overkill? Tell me, what is this 'overkill' that you speak of, and why should it concern us? Besides, my blessing has made you nigh invincible! Even a rocket would not blemish your perfect, iron skin! Apparently, years of isolation inside the medallion have stripped Cecilly of her common sense, but did nothing to lessen her bloodlust.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 am

err overkill is using excessive means to do something and violence in this day and age like what we did is sort of looked down upon ... but i guess it is nice to know im invincible " Rein says relaxing on the couch waiting for dinner to be ready being sort of hungry
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

By the time Chrissie arrived, Mandy had already taken her school uniform off, and was wearing a green t-shirt and denim overalls. She was standing infront of the mirror, fussing with her short hair, which wasn't really long enough to tie back. As the curtain opened, she looked back to see her friend step in with the outfit, and her mouth fell open. "Oh my god... do you really think I could pull that off?", she asked, stepping towards the red-haired girl. "It's so... mature! And... continental! That's amazing, Chrissie!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 am

Paul's journey home was uneventful, boring even. Nothing except the unusually warm night air bothered him as he walked down the dark streets back to his house... Well, there was this strange feeling of being followed that nagged him all the way, but every time he looked back, there seemed to be nothing there. A classic set-up for a surprise encounter...

---

Drew was confused at the advice at first, then angry! But then he settled on just being plain sad.

"... You don't have to say any more. I've heard enough." Drew fumbled around his pocket for his wallet, pulled out some dollars, and handed them to Sayako. "Here, this is enough for a taxi to take you home. I'll have your car sent over later. Just... Leave me alone."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Sayako sat there for a moment, in stunned silence. Having not known quite what to say, she quickly realized that she has said the wrong thing and upset Drew. However, she just couldn't really move much, at all. Instead, she just sat there, before the craziness of the day just finally overwhelmed her, and Sayako broke down, sobbing.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm

((Marky's update will come a little later.))

Violence is looked down upon? That... THAT'S JUST ABSURD! WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE IN!?

"Rein, dinner is almost!" Mom's voice rang out from the kitchen. Already, Rein could sense the smell of her wonderful cooking in the air. It only made her even hungrier! "Can you come into the kitchen? I could use a little help with one of the dishes!"

---

Chrissie clapped her hands together in delight when she saw that Mandy was happy with her choice. Her sense of fashion, to put it lightly, wasn't that great, so she was happy her friend thought the outfit looked good.

"Of course you can pull it off! Hurry up and put it on! I'll be waiting outside!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

"heh well it keeps most people alive so it's always stayed even criminals are just put in a cell even if they kill another person" as rein's called she rubs her tummy at the smell of the food her stomach growling "coming mom" she says and goes into the kitchen "what do you need help with?
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 am

Many nodded her head, pulling down the straps of her overalls as Christine left the changing booth. It took get a few minutes, but eventually she stepped out in the new dress, shoes and hat. Despite wearing heels for many years, it still felt strange to be wearing them at this age, so she moved cautiously, adjusting the beret and her glasses. "How does it look...?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Victorious » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

[Apologies for my own slowness.]

Tugging at his coat, Paul frowned slightly as he walked back, guiding his bicycle with one hand, not really feeling like riding it so soon after shifting back to normal--he still felt...strange. And maybe it was just the fact that he wasn't wearing a dress anymore, but things felt awfully warm suddenly, too. Still--
Pausing, he glances behind him, with a frown.
--Still! He'd made it out of there with a surprising profit, all things considered. That was probably why...it felt like he was being followed, right? Just paranoia over walking back in the dark with an unusual amount of money.
Frowning slightly, he speeds his steps.

----

Walking into the camp...the man seems to snap out of his funk immediately, staring at the girl as though he'd seen a ghost, if ghosts were made of gold.

"I--I can't believe it! An elf!

----

As Damien holds up his trinket...whatever energy he channels through it seems to at least distract the cloud...as quickly it is drawn into it! In fact, for a moment it seems almost like he's dispelled the cloud altogether.
After a moment however, the apple begins to feel soft in his hand--almost like...cloth? If it was real gold before...it may have suddenly dropped in value.
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 am

Victorious wrote:[Apologies for my own slowness.]

Walking into the camp...the man seems to snap out of his funk immediately, staring at the girl as though he'd seen a ghost, if ghosts were made of gold.

"I--I can't believe it! An elf!

(It's cool.)

Hm? *Richard reaches up and feels her pointy ears.* Hey, yeah, I guess I am...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stray-chan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 am

Damien is about to sigh in relief at the dispersal of the cloud, but then he feels the cloth in his hand. "Oh dear, and that was my nice one, too. Whatever this is, it is most obviously transformative..." He gulps, and looks down to see what his Apple of Discord has become...
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Previous

Return to Roleplaying