MTFF: A Lesson Learned

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

MTFF: A Lesson Learned

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

In a quaint town in an equally quaint part of the country, sits a high school. The kids that go there enjoy it well enough and the staff is courteous and friendly. Well, at least that's what it appears to be on the outside.

The faculty there knows all too well of the rivalry between two of the teachers. One, Deanna Sommers, has been teaching Geography for a few years now. Just recently though, there has been a man that comes every day to volunteer for the Latch Key program. He's obviously well to do from the sports car he drives, but he takes the time to help out with the kids in the program. He assists with homework, plays basketball with them, and has shown up for all he club activities they have asked him to.

The problem is because he is very attractive. Tall, a healthy tan, an athletic body, and dark but shining eyes make him the perfect catch. Of course, Deanna Sommers has been trying to get his attention, flirting and socializing as best she can when he's around. Of course, this wouldn't be so strenuous if she didn't have a rival teacher also looking to land him into her net.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: MTFF: A Lesson Learned

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Jennifer Jones was in the staff lounge, stood at the mirror, touching up her lip gloss. Her first period was free, but she had plans of her own to fill the time. Dropping the stick of lip gloss into her beige leather purse, she adjusted her blouse beneath her tan jacket and fixed her glasses, before blowing herself a kiss in the mirror. "He won't be able to say no... ", she purred, and turned, her long blonde hair swishing around, actually going passed her skirt, a pink scrunchie holding it very loosely together as she strode towards the door, her heels clicking and her hips swaying with each step...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Deanna opens the door to the lounge just before Jennifer exits. She stops in the doorway and sizes up the other woman with an upturned nose. "Morning, Jennifer. I see you've managed to detangle your hair." She smirks and slides past her to get a cup of coffee from the machine. She moves with an equally exaggerated swing in her hips. "So, you have any plans for this afternoon?" She glances over as she stirs the coffee in the styrofoam cup.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Jennifer took a step back as the door opened, and her eyes narrowed into a glare behind her glasses, before turning to watch Deanna as she brushed passed and went onto the coffee machine. She found herself pushing her chest out a little more in the presence of the the rival female, and her nose wrinkled as she spoke. "I've got a pretty packed day. In about ten minutes I'm going to see that guy with the sports car, then I have a class every period til school ends... then I'll need to rush home and get ready for the date I'm about to be asked on".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Deanna purses her lips and glares right back, straightening her skirt as she waits for her coffee. "Oh really? We'll see about that. I hear from a good source that he's allergic to blondes. I could take care of him for you though." She takes the coffee cup from the machine and offers it to the other woman as she stirs in the flavor mix. "Coffee? I know you like the hazelnut."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 am

Jennifer took the coffee without a word of thanks, her breasts moving with her laughter. "You? You think he'd look twice at a plain Jane like you?", she sneered before taking a gulp of the hot beverage. "I've seen him looking at me, he's already mine, and in about fifteen minutes it's all going to be official", she boasted, poking her glasses against her nose.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 pm

"Well, more like ten, I'd say. Then you'll be official all right." Deanna smirked wickedly. She sauntered over to the door, another coffee in hand and she sipped nonchalantly as she continued to eye the other woman with malice in her eyes. "How's the coffee? Not too hot, I hope."

Jennifer's coffee was plenty hot and tasty, but it seemed to go right through her. The warmth spread to her fingers and toes, and her stomach started doing leaps and tumbles inside of her.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:33 pm

"It's fine... ", she muttered, leaning her head back a little to gulp the last of it down, and then tossed the cup into the bin at the end of the counter and licked her lips. Her tight skirt, blouse and jacket all strained around her curvy figure as she moved, never taking her eyes off Deanna. "And just what are you so happy about today anyway?", she asked, her mood being soured slightly by her rival's apparent cheeriness.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 pm

"I'm happy about you not being able to make your little date today." Deanna's grin turned wolfish as she continued to sip her coffee. She leaned seductively against the counter, letting her chest jut out as she adjusted her vest. "How are you feeling, by the way?"

Jennifer's insides were reaching emergency levels now, and her skin started to feel chills and a cold sweat. Perhaps it was the chills, but her top felt a little loose, as did her skirt.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 pm

As her stomach rumbled, she blushed and pressed a hand across it, her knees going a little weak as for one horrible moment she thought she was going to need to reach the bathroom very quickly. She sniffed at the empty coffee cup as the warmth spread while sweat began to seep from her pores. She drew a deep breath and pulled on her skirt a little as she felt it loose around the hips. "Not going to be able to make my date? Of course I am... and I'm feeling.... j-just fine... ". Her expression suggested otherwise however,looking quite concerned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 pm

The weak-kneed moment lingered on as her body paled and kept sweating from the effort of keeping herself contained. Despite feeling terribly bloated, her skirt had at least an inch of room around her waist, and it slid down a bit to her hips. The coffee cup smelled just like it should have, but the aroma sent another needful cramp through her gut. At this rate, her body wouldn't hold out much longer.

The other woman nodded and picked a stray hair off of her top. "I'm sure you are. But you are looking a bit pale. Perhaps you should freshen up first?" She snickered.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Jennifer gasped at the cramp, leaning forward slightly while clutching her stomach, pushing her bottom out behind her. She clenched her muscles and brushed against Deanna, stumbling towards the door to the staff bathroom. "Y-Yes, good idea...", she muttered through clenched teeth, pulling open the door and then dragged it closed behind her, forgetting to lock it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:25 pm

She found some relief after using the bathroom, but Jennifer's body still felt strange. Her clothes were a little baggy, and she felt much lighter. What is most strange, is how her heels didn't touch the floor as she sat on the toilet. As she sat there, Deanna entered and shut the door behind her. "Feeling better?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Jennifer was still sweating from the panic of the whole situation. She was tugging and pulling her blouse and bra inside her jacket, and had just noticed her heels were hovering above the tiles when the door opened and she saw Deanna follow her inside. "Oh my god, you knew I was in here!", she squealed, squeezing her thighs and crossing her arms over her lap.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:52 pm

"Well, I figured you would be. Much less messy than in the halls." She reached over and locked the door. "I hope you don't mind helping me win over that stud today." She grinned as she looked on at the other woman in such a vulnerable position.

As she sat there adjusting things, Jennifer would notice there was room to spare between her chest and her bra. Just as disconcerting, the walls seemed to creep up around her slowly, and Deanna seemed a bit taller as she approached her.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Next

Return to Roleplaying