Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Erica still couldn't help blushing at the fact of what she was wearing even if it was comfortable. She looked at her reflection and brushed some hair back before a yawn escaped her lips. "Oh man... " she mumbled rubbing her eyes. She noticed Faye must've hit the hay too. Erica turned to her bed and walked up to it and layed on the bed, turning to the side to sleep before noticing how uncomfortable with was with her breasts.

She kept tossing and turning before she could eventually fall to sleep...
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Erica was woken the next morning by Faye sweeping into the bedroom and shaking her by the shoulder.

"Wake up sleepyheads, we've got a big day", she announced loudly.

During the night, Abby had curled herself around Erica, and was now asleep, her face buried against the breasts of the sexy young woman, and she was still wearing her dress from the night before. Faye saw this and sighed loudly.

"You let her sleep in her dress?", she asked Erica in annoyance before shaking her head.

"Never mind. Come on, you two, breakfast is on the table. A cab will be here in half an hour".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Erica wakes up and shakes her head before noticing Abby has her face in her ample cleavage! She then turns to Faye as she tries to get Abby off her. "Ugh... you never told us where we're going Faye..." says Erica as she tries to seperate from Abby. "Plus... I couldn't change her while she was asleep you know..." she adds before turning to Abby and slowly shaking her. "Sis..." she said biting her lip. "Wake up..."
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Abby stirred from her sleep, looking confused at first, and then embarrassed when she realised where she'd been resting her face. Her cheeks went red, and her sleepy eyes glanced up at Erica before she rolled to the side of the bed. Faye dragged the covers right off the bed, and Abby rubbed at her eyes.

"A cab? Where are we going?", she asked with a yawn.

"It's a secret", replied the red-haired woman. She was already dressed, wearing a cream summer dress with pink flowers on, and she clapped her hands loudly. "Up! Up! Up!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Erica got up and rubbed her head. "Ugh... fine, fine" she says as she walks to the kitchen letting Abby go in first before slapping her teenage butt to hurry. "What's with the dress, Faye?" asks Erica as she sits down at the dinning table, before scratching her butt.

Erica felt so weird waking up after a full nights sleep in a womans body. Not to mention her breasts ached a bit after being used as a pillow...
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 am

Abby seemed startled by the swat to her backside, and she turned to look up at Erica with a blush before hurrying her pace into the kitchen. The table was set with three plates filled with eggs and bacon, while in the middle was a large stack of pancakes. Each plate was accompanied by a glass of juice and a mug, and there was also a pot of coffee.

Faye seemed puzzled by Erica's question. "It's called clothing, Erica, we wear it to go outside", she replied sarcastically. Three large suitcases were waiting by the apartment door, all in a bright pink colour. "I've packed bags for both of you, so all you need to do is find something to wear and we can get out of here".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 am

Erica rolled her eyes. "Nevermind Faye..." replies the woman as she starts to wonder where would a woman were a dress like that for. Unfortunately she can't think of much since she barely has a basic understanding of fashion as it is. "You look nice though" she added as she sat down next to Abby in the table.

Erica brushed some of her loose bangs from her eyes and yawned as she looked around. "Dang, Faye... Since when have you been up?" she says turning to the woman with a raised eyebrow. Since she was turning to Faye, if Abby turned to face Erica, her large double D's would be in her face. "You... didn't have to go through so much trouble" she added before turning back, hopefully not swatting Abbys face with her gazongas before going to serve her some pancakes and bacon unto her plate.

Again, it was a bit akward picking up stuff since when she clenched her hand her nails always wanted to get in the way, but she tried her best to cope wit the trouble. Not to mention her breasts weren't supported by anything and jiggled and swayed at any slight movement. Thankfully the material of the gown is such her nipples don't rub on anything so she's thankful for that.

"Eat up Abby" she says to her 'sister' as she readies her plate to chow down.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 pm

"Aw, thank you!", beamed Faye as Erica complimented her, and she leaned over, kissing her friend on the cheek before she took her seat at the table and began to eat. Abby, who had started by pouring herself a mug of coffee, was trying to wake herself up by rubbing her face, when she noticed the suitcases waiting by the door.

"Where are we going?", she asked with a frown, and looked across the table at Faye, who's eyes narrowed a little. She looked back and forth between the two sisters, chewing her glossy red lip, as if weighing up just how much of her secret she wanted to share with them both.

"We're going on a trip. It's going to take a while, so after you've both had a shower, be sure to pick out something comfortable, okay?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Erica turned to Abby and raised an eyebrow in confusion. She then turned to Faye and nodded. "Ooook... then" she replies as she tries to enjoy some breakfast. She eats like we should normally, she doesn't think there's much a difference between how males and females eat. It is annoying though when she chews and crums or droplets of condensation fall into her cleavage which she then had to wipe clean. She was soon wandering why she just doesn't put a napkin over her breasts. Still she managed to finish her breakfast.

Erica got up and pushed her seat back in. "Thanks for the meal" she says to Faye before looking back to Abby so see how she was doing. "Umm... I Guess I'll go in first then" she said, suggesting she'd go first to take a bath. Erica then went to her room to strip and head into bathroom.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 am

The bathroom looked cleaner than it had the night before. All the products were neatly arranged. Faye must have done that when she showered before waking Erica and Abby. Of course, to get to the bathroom you had to go through Erica's bedroom... Faye must have walked right through the room as the two girls slept!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 am

Erica noticed this and brushed some hair from her forehead and groans. "Great... I'm a heavy sleeper now..." she mumbled to herself as she knew there's no way she wouldn't have noticed Faye moving in or out without her waking up. "Well... at least everythings in order..." she added before stripping nude once again, covering her large breasts as she glanced at the mirror. "Ugh..." she grumbled very cheeks very red before turning away and going to take a shower once again. She made sure to undo the braid Faye did last night beforehand.

Washing herself was still as akward as ever with felt the water go into places they normally didn't. Not to mention her body reacting. She tried to wash herself normally, nothing much besides cleaning herself and maybe some shampooing. She thought Faye was in a hurry anyways and she has no mind to discover the intricacies of all these bottles so the shower wasn't that long. She steps out, her breasts jiggling with each step before reaching for a towel to dry herself off...
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 am

The bathroom door suddenly opened, and Faye's voice came through it.

"We don't have time to wait, Abby. She's your sister, there's nothing to be embarrassed about", it said, and a second later, Abby was pushed into the bathroom wearing white cotton bra and panties with blue spots on. Her eyes widened when she saw the naked Zoey, and the door closed behind her.

"S-Sorry... Faye made me come in", she blushed and looked away quickly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 am

Erica blinked surprised as she heard Faye, but more yet when Abby came in and say her naked, her bare breasts in the air. Her cheeks became red and she quickly covered up! Thankfully she quickly averted her eyes. "Ummm.... I noticed. Ummm... the shower's all yours" says Erica as she goes over to the towers and tries to put one around her like woman do. However, Erica has no idea and after some failed attempts she just gave up and went to brush her teeth. Trying not to glance at Abby using the Mirrors reflection, but it was hard not to, Abby was still a girl within the age she found them attractive. So she still peeked.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:17 pm

"Where do you even begin with this stuff?", asked the teenager with a confused look on her face as she peered at all the shampoo and conditioner bottles that were spread out across the counter. She chewed her bottom lip, and glanced back at Erica. "Which ones did you use? I don't know anything about all this girl stuff... ", she groaned. "Aaaah! Erica! Put a towel around you or something!", she whined when she saw the older girl standing there naked!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:25 am

Erica sighed. "You think I have any clue? I'm as lost as you are... Just... try to ignore them" she said before the teenager saw her nude. She blushed and covered herself. "Ugh... Just hurry up!" she said leaving the bathroom annoyed as she walked out into her room and sighed looking around at her nude body. "I need clothes..." she said turning around before noticing Abby's suitcase. "Hmmm" she mumbled before bending down and opening it. In her head a pervy plan hatched.

Erica took out a pair of white silk panties and bra out, definitely Abby's size and placed them on the bed. She then looked for a dress, but didn't find much appealing to the adult. She then remembered Abby had apperantly stayed here before. She opened her closet and indeed found some of Abby's old clothes here. She took out a yellow dress with poffy shoulders and not much showing cleavage. The dress skirt reaching mid thigh at best. Erica smiled and nodded as she could only imagine Abby's look. She then went to place it with the underwear. She then looked down and took out a lovely pair of matching yellow and cream sandals with a small heel and a flower on them. She also placed them next to the dress. Thats when she noticed the dress also brought a hair peice with cute flower patterns.

The woman blushed to herself as she already started to imagine Abby in the outfit, now she had to get dressed cause it was really akward walking in her room naked...
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying