Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:03 pm

(This is RP for Kaizer, and is me trying to replicate her wonderful 'Walk In Someone Else's Shoes' RP)

It was lunch time, and the weather was good. Not a cloud in the sky, and the weather was warm enough for the women to be in skimpy tops and short skirts. Katherine was stuck at work, in an office on the top floor of a thirty storey tower block where they processed the paper work for people's driving licenses. She was currently in the bathroom, stood infront of the mirror and touching up her red lip gloss. She wore a snug white cotton blouse with long sleeves, the top few buttons open. Her full breasts pushed against the material from inside, and the blouse was tucked into a black skirt that hugged her thighs, and was a few inches above the knee, while her legs were covered with dark, sheer tights, and on her feet were a pair of red high heels. Satisfied her make-up was fine, she slipped the lip gloss back into her cream leather purse and slipped it over her shoulder before heading out into the office.

Just down the corridor from the bathroom, the woman that was the closest thing she had to a rival was stood there arguing with her teenage daughter. Paula was a little older than Katherine, in her late thirties. She had long, thick curls of silky red hair, with a great, curvy body. Her daughter, Katie, was fifteen, and shared her Mother's red hair, but without the curls.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Zoey » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Just down the corridor from the bathroom, the woman that was the closest thing she had to a rival was stood there arguing with her teenage daughter. Paula was a little older than Katherine, in her late thirties. She had long, thick curls of silky red hair, with a great, curvy body. Her daughter, Katie, was fifteen, and shared her Mother's red hair, but without the curls.

"Yes mom... I heard" said Katie with her head held low to her mothers gaze. She was indeed 15, wore a white burron up shirt with buttons in the front and a small pocket protector. Around her collar a teal pleated tie that touched the sweater wrapped around her waist. She also wore a matching teal plaid skirt with knee lenght high socks and black shoes with a 2 inch heel which were defenately not from her normal uniform.

"Kathie, I always keep getting calls from your principal. 'Ms. Hills, Kathie is wearing a different skirt today or Ms. Hills, Katie wore a mid drift blouse. Seriously Kathie!" said Paula the girls mother. She wore a black long sleeve shirt with buttons and frills down the line with the buttons of the shirt and sleeves. A short form fitting red skirt which reached mid thigh. Her legs covered in black sheer thights with flower paterns in it, giving it a more femenine feel. Her shoes were 4 inch red high heels with a strap in the ankle and a little pocket for the toes. Her hair was in a very dazaling bun. She also had red earrings, that matched her hair and red lipgloss. Her eyes had a nice shade of purple eye shadow.She wore really expensive looking clothes, but then again she did make alot of money as supervisor.

"Mom! You know I hate the school uniform and whats the deal? I just wore the same kind of black shoes, but with a heel on it!" argued Kathie, looking up to her mother, clucthing her school backpack in her right arm, which had a nice shade of red on her nails.

"The school is giving you enough of a break letting you color your nails, we dont need more problem!" argued Paula back.

Kathie looked defeated, but upon seeing Katherine she quickly ran up to the woman, who alsos backed her up. She was the one that came up with the idea of the shoes, skirts and everything. Kathie looked up at Katherine like a big sister.

"Katherine, back me up! Tell mom, Im a grown woman and I should start looking like one!" she said to her tugging her blouse.

Paula walked up at Katherine and Kathie. "Katherine, I REALLY wish you'd leave the parenting to me" she said with a discuted look in her face. "Why don't you go back to work and stay there and leave my child alone, before I get an idea to FIRE your ass" she threatened Katherine.

===================================================================

In a totally different setting from the offices. A young boy of age 19 sat on a hallway in an undesclosed university eating a hotdog. He had short black hair and a bit of a five aclock shadow. He also had an average build for a guy, though he did once in a while get some trash for his plump thighs which looked like a girls. He wore a grey shirt and blue jeans with black and blue sneakers. Beside him was his laptop open inside its case and his backpack at the otherside. The hall was empty like the classes in it. Michael continued to enjoy his lunch, he didn't go outside to save himself time and money and had a light lunch. Lunch time was just starting so he had a long wait infront of him. Thankfully, he wouldnt get bored with his laptop around.

He frequented a roleplaying website which he liked alot. He even had a friend online in which he roleplayes alot with. He was reaching his friends posts on the site as he ate the hotdog. He quickly glanced at the time. "Well... I got a lot of time still to burn..." he said with a sigh as he continued on his buisness.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Katherine couldn't help but feel jealous of Paula as she watched them, and gave her head a little shake. She had a nice body herself, but Paula took elegance to a whole new level with her fashion sense. It was hard for Katherine to believe that Kathie was actually the daughter of the wicked supervisor, as she was such a sweet teenager, and Katherine always enjoyed chatting with the girl that shared her name, but she winced as Paula turned and warned her about being a bad influence on her daughter. "Uh... it's my lunch break, Paula. Why don't I have a little chat with Kathie and see if we can clear up this... um... misunderstanding? What do you say, kiddo? Want to come share my sandwiches?", she offered, and flashed a wink at the teen before looking back at Paula. "And I'll work TWICE as hard this afternoon... ", just as her phone vibrated from inside her purse to indicate she'd had a new message.

===================================================================

The letters on the screen started to appear a little blurry to Michael as he read the posts from Katherine on the website. What's more, his arms started to get a little heavy and less responsive, and he could swear his head was growing heavier. He realised his jaw muscles were becoming lazy too, and his mouth hung open a little as he chewed the hot dog. It felt like there was something pulled him downwards, making his stomach feel funny, and then his eyelids got heavy, and it was a real struggle to keep them open. By now, he couldn't even read the words on the screen, and he started to fall towards the laptop when his vision blacked out... and a ringing filled his ears for a moment, before it sounded like it was getting further and further away, and then it was silent and black...

A loud beeping broke the silence! It was high-pitched and very annoying! Michael was in a bed, a large, comfy bed with silk sheets draped over him, and it felt like he wasn't wearing much beneath because the soft material caressed and tickled his flesh. Something felt very odd however, like the weight on his chest. The noise was coming from somewhere off to the side. It was hard to see around the room in much detail as the thick curtains were pulled close, although the little frame of light across the top and sides suggested there was daylight outside.

There was a tickle against his shoulders and his chest as he shifted around in the bed, that alarm sound droning on and on and on, almost painful to listen to. His underwear felt strange too. He wasn't wearing boxers, but something smaller, and it tickled slightly around the edges. There was something digging into his upper back too, and more tickling around the weight on his chest. Should he explore a little more, he'd find that he wasn't a he at all... but a she. Wearing a pair of lace panties, which definitely did NOT contain any boy bits, and a matching bra that was supporting what felt like quite large breasts. Not only that, but she could feel the curves of her bottom and hips pushing outwards, her thighs lovely and plump. Her fingernails were long, extending over the tip of each finger, and her lips were nice and round, and just feeling them with her tongue made her think of a kiss, and the tickle around his shoulders had come from long, thick curls of hair that now reached her waist.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Paula crossed her arms under her D-cup breasts, giving Katherine "the look". "Mom, please! Just this once! Pleeeeeeeease!" pleaded little Kathie her eyes big and wide giving her mother the puppy dog look. Paula sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine! But I want you two back here" she said before glancing at Katherine. "AND WORKING before 1:30. GOT IT?" barked Paula. The other co-workers lowering their heads back into their cubicules who were watching them. Everyone is sacred of Paula so it's only natural.

Katherines phone still lit blue screen indicated: Message recieved. It was probably Michael reply to the rp they were having. It was already a couple of months old and really well known in the website they frequented.

Kathie nodded with a smile. "Thanks Mom!" she said giving her mother a hug, nuzzling her head in her mothers stomach. Paula couldn't help but smile and stroke Kathie's head, brushing some hair behind her ear, looking very motherly. Paula was tough, but Kathe means the world to her. She wants only the best for her daugther. "Now go, before I change my mind!" said Paula, looking sternly once again. Kathie nodded and took Katherines beautiful hand and ran off with her. Paula looked at them leave and sighed.

Outside it was still warm. Katherine and Kathie found themselves on the street across from the building siting on a table in a cafe. The busy street roared with life and cars passed by and people walked along the sidewalks. Street performers, performing on the corners on intersections and some men like the one close to them selling food like hotdogs. The stores in the area were a cafe across from the building Katherine worked at. A petstore, a small indipendant toy store, an antiques shop and a RadioShack. Kathie smiled as they both shared lunch at the cafe known as "Green Waters" made famous by their green tea. The owners knew Katherine and Kathie and let them stay aslong as they want. Mr. Wong was a very nice man and gave the girls complimentary drinks on the house.

Kathie smiled as she took a bite out of her sandwich. Her feet moving back and forth below the table in glee. She looked very happy to be with Katherine. She considered her a sister and loved her alot. "Thanks again for the shoes, Katherine. I love them" said Kathie smiling. "It was a bit hard at first, but Its not that hard walking in 2 inch heels. When I grow up, I wanna be like Mom and wear 4 inch heels, and make up and thigh highs and be the boss of a big enterprise!" she said very determined. Kathie looked up to her mother. Her father died when she was 4 in a war in the middle east, so Paula alone raised her. Paula is a very overprotective mother and has to deal with Kathies rush to grow up.

"I loved walking throught the halls of the school, listenning to the clicks on my shoes. I felt so happy" she commented. "A friend of mine, Harriette loved the shoes too. She even let me borrow her thigh highs. Could we go shopping for some after lunch?!" she asked looking very hopeful at Katherine.

=======================================================================================================

Michael groaned as he held his head as she noticed the dark room he soon sound himself in. His heart was racing, his mind wondering what in the world happened. It was like he had a stroke or something and passed out, but... where is he? As soon as he sat straight up in bed he quickly noticed dispite the lack of vision a weight on his chest. "Wha-?" he murmered as he quickly moved his hands to check. Suddenly his nervious system sent a message to his brain that shouldn't have happened. He could feel soft mounds of flesh covered by some weird lacy feeling which was a bit heavy. With a giggle his fears were realized. "HUH?!" exclaimed Michael as he quickled moved his hands under the sheats to check his nether regions to find nothing, but a weird lacey underpants which hugged his buttox. His, or rather her hands quickly moved to her head where she could feel long locks of hair. Her heart started to race even faster, her brain filling up with questions. She looked around an noticed the curtens which were the only source of light in the room.

Michael quickly threw the silky sheets away from her body and raced to the curtens and pulled them out wide to shed some light into this mystery. This had to be some weird ass dream!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am

Katherine had ordered a coffee to go with her sandwiches, shaking her head as she looked across the table at the schoolgirl, and sipped from her mug. "You told me the school would be fine with you having those shoes, but from what I overheard, they've called your Mother to complain? Kathie... I know you want to look nice, but it's school, you've got to listen to the teachers, and you REALLY have to listen to your Mother, kiddo... ". She blushed a little as the teenager went on about her Mom's make-up, heels and sexy outfits with that determined tone, "Don't be in a rush to grown up... you should enjoy being a teenager. I'd love to be your age, girl. Oh, come on... you want me to take you shopping? You heard what your Mother said, she'll have me fired if I don't get back on time, and you need to be back at school too!". She sipped a little more of her coffee, watching Kathie... and then sighed. "Fine... we can go to one store, okay? But we'll need to hurry... ".

=========================================================================

The long hair tickled Michael's shoulders and back, swaying from side to side, the weight gentle pulling at the back of her head, while the two large lumps inside her breasts bounced and jiggled with each step, while the thought of breasts was just as arousing as it always had been to Michael. Bright sunlight streamed into the room as Michael pulled the curtains opened. Behind them was a giant window that went all the way from the floor to the ceiling, and right across from wall to wall, and it looked out onto the street that was just three floors down. Of course, a few people looked up to see the underwear-clad woman standing infront of her widow, some of them pointing her out for others to see, and the smoothness at the front of her panties seemed to ache a little at how obvious it was that there was no longer anything there. There was a faint reflection in the glass of a gorgeous brown haired woman, with tanned skin, the lace bra and panties she was wearing were black, and her long fingernails were painted red, just like the toenails on her bare feet. The alarm clock was still going. It was sitting on a little cream cabinet beside the bed. The soft carpet was cream too, while the bed sheets were pink. It was a bedroom, with a large TV on the wall facing the bed, and two giant closets on each side of that. The window took up the whole of the wall that looked down onto the street. On the other side of the bed was a cream vanity table with a mirror, and there was a door on each side of that.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Kathie smiled. "Thanks Katherine! Let's hurry up and go!" says Kathie impatiently, taking Katherines hand and leading her outside. Soon enough they find themselves in a mall. Since its lunch time, its pretty much clear since most people are at the food court eating. Kathie walks along with Katherine, putting a hand on her hip and being careful of her posture. Paula might be Katherines rival, but Kathie was Katherines rival too. She tried to match Katherines womanly walk with her own version, however she is easily distracted. She keeps jumping from store to store astonished, by the assortment of clothing. "Oh man! Why can't I hurry up and grow!" says Kathie crossing her arms and pouting. "It's like the only part of me thats been growing is my stupid chest" she said, but actually Kathie was growing up to be a very fine woman. Her curves were starting to get very visable dispite being 15 and her breasts were developing quickly which is to be expected since her mothers D cup. She had long and shapely legs that helped her curves be more defined even if her butt was a bitt small. Her hair was perfectly taken care off and she looked perfect even if she still considers herself to be a small girl.

"Oh Katherine, did I tell you I have a baby cousin?!" says Kathie as they walk. "She's just 18 months, but I love taking care of her. It's like playing mommy, but with a real baby instead of a plastic one. I practice with her, so when I have my own baby I know how to take real good care of her" says Kathie smiling up at Katherine. "I love changing her diaper and playing with her cute hair and trying to teach her how to talk. She still babels, but thats to be expected from a little baby" says Kathie.

Kathie noticed a lingirie shop and ooggles the window, noticing all the kinds of clothing she COULD wear if she was older. She quikcly turns to Katherine. "Katherine, could you buy me some underwear too, pleeeease!!!" she pleased Katherine, her hands together. "Come on! This one time and thats it, Ill never ask for more!" Kathie again tried to bargain with the adult. "Pleeeease!!!" she said as she hugged Katherine nuzzling her head on the womans chest. She hugged Katherine like she hugged her mother, very soft and with alot of love. Her hands wrapped around her waist as she head resting on her chest.
It was at that moment as Kathie hugged Katherine, that Katherine blacked out. Her world suddenly went black and cold....

After that terrifing incident Katherine soon cold hear something... The chatter of girls. As her vision returns she finds she laying down on a very soft surfance. Around her towering walls of wood and a classroom ceiling. The whole visable area covered by mostly school girls. They all were looking down at her with smiles and "dwaaa" sounds. "Ahhhh, she woke up!", "Mrs. Hills!" says a girl with short black hair. "Fiona woke up!" she said. The girls all wore different cloting, but since they looked around 17, they wore very adult appropiate clothing, some even mroe mini skirts. A voice of an adult woman would be heard in the distance. "Im coming!" she said. The girls kept their attention at Katherine.

Katherine was in a very large place, which looked like... a crib?! The area had alot of padding and covers. At the corners were stuffed animals and at the far end on the back rest was one of those toys thats spin around and make music with stuff dangling from them. Harri might not notice much else unless she moved which we found very hard to. Just trying to sit was hard, her head felt very heavy! Her arms where akward to move but her finger movement was exeptionally challenging. Her legs were split apart. She could feel a very soft and fluffly feeling where her panties are supposed to be. Again moving her legs was equally challenging to her. As she moved her mouth, she would noticed she had no teeth! Her mouth was toothless, little tiny white bumps would be seen, but not much. Making words was completely imposible to Katherine, the best she could do is make babels and undistinguishable sounds. As far she clothes was considerned she wasn't wearing shoes and adding to the large diapers that made her legs split apart akwardly she wore a small green dress looking more or less like so. If it wasn't bad enough. Since her diapers where so large and akward and she was lying down her open legs were proudly displaying her diapers since the dress skirt din't cover much. The girls smiled and foodles the girls nose and giggled. "Sooo cute~"

============================================================

Michael quickly noticed the reflection of the woman looking back at the mirror. Her heart skipped a beat as she noticed that same woman was her. However she quickly noticed that other people were watching her. Michael blushed and moved out of the window. Atleast now the room was lit. She looked down at her body, her hands again cupping her large breasts. Her small hands with beautiful long red nails felt so foreigh to her, not to mention the feeling of holding womans breasts in her hands. Strands of brown hair falling infront of her as she looked down. Slowly her hands moved along her purves and again rubed the front of her panties. Feeling the lace and the very alien feeling of emptiness. That which confirms her new gender. "Oh... Wha-" she was speachless. It was like her hands tried to find something in vain. Her hands moved to check her now larger buttox. Another alien feeling to her. Michael's face blushed as she left it. Her hands running down her smooth thighs. She backed up a bit, still not beliving what was going on.

Michael quickly moved to the cream cabinet in the hopes to find SOMETHING. Maybe an ID or a passport, something. As she ran to the cabinet she winced at how her new breasts bounced around in her bra, making her wince and blush at the feeling. Her hair moving along her back. She quickly tries to browse through it, brushing hair away from her eyes as she looked. Grunting a bit, since the hair was annoying. How in the world do girls deal with it?! Its annoying enough to feel breasts dangling on her chest.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Katherine actually looked quite worried, and kept glancing at her watch every time the teenager led her along into a new store. "Your Mom is going to KILL me, kiddo... ", she muttered, having noticed the teenager was trying to match her walk and poses. It made her blush, because if Kathie filled out like her Mom, it wouldn't be long before she overtook Katherine. "Will you stop complaining? You look far more mature than I did at fifteen. Seriously, in twenty years time you'll be WISHING you were this age again", she tried to explain. "And I seriously hope it's a long time before you're taking care of your own baby... ", she added. Her eyebrows rose as they came to a stop outside the window of a lingerie boutique. "No way! Kathie... stop this now. You're fifteen!", she said, but when the schoolgirl gave her a hug, she sighed and wrapped her arms around her gently and held her close, one hand rubbing her back through the school blouse, "I'm sorry, Kathie, but I... ", she trailed off, squinting as everything went out of focus, and then very soon after, it all went back and she felt herself falling...

She felt groggy when the chatter of girls reached her ears, as if she'd been asleep for a very long time. Her arms, her legs, her entire body felt heavy and unresponsive, and her first thought was she'd had some kind of stroke and had been left paralysed, but when she opened he eyes, the sight of a crowd of teenage girls looking down at her took her completely by suprise. Her wide eyes looked back and forth as one of them called someone, and another voice replied. It was then she realised it felt like there was a pillow pushed between her thighs and wrapped around her legs, forcing her thighs apart. She went to reach down there, and gasped at the sight of the chubby little arm, and looked down to see the green dress, and a body that looked very, VERY wrong. She tried to ask what was going on, but her tongue was so unresponsive, and she blushed at the babbling sound that came from her lips instead. Things started to click in her mind, although she was sure it must be a dream. A dream where she was a little baby and wearing a diaper. With much effort, she pulled herself up onto her hands and knees, looking around the crib in suprise, before gazing up at the giant-sized teenage girls that were smiling at her and poking her nose, causing her to babble again as she tried to tell them to stop.

============================================================

BEEP BEEP BEEP droned the alarm clock from beside the bed as Michael struggled to come to terms with her new body. It sent wonderful tingles through her as she lifted the weight of her breasts upwards with her hands, while the curls of hair were a constant tickle on her almost bare skin as it gently swayed back and forth. BEEP BEEP BEEP. As she brushed the smooth front of the panties, a more powerful tingle erupted inside her, and made her knees go weak. The curve of her round bottom pushed against the delicate lace panties, which did ride up a little between the full cheeks. BEEP BEEP BEEP. She might feel a little uneven on her feet, her toes wanting to point inwards slightly, while the bottoms of her feet curled slightly, as if she was used to wearing heels far too much. BEEP BEEP BEEP. The lace edges of both the bra and panties rubbed and tickled her skin as she ran and the weight of her breasts bounced, the bra straps pressing into her shoulders as the weight pulled on them. BEEP BEEP BEEP. It felt like her bottom was sticking out so much as she bent down to check through the drawers, and her thick, silky soft hair swept down over her shoulders to brush against her chest and the sides of her face, while the position made her breasts feel even heavier, like some force was trying to suck them down towards the ground, which caused more strain across the straps on her shoulders, and she couldn't ignore the fact that was very clearly nothing between her thighs anymore, it just felt so glaringly obvious. BEEP BEEP BEEP. The drawers were filled with plane and train tickets, hotel reservations, and several underwear brochures. It was kind of weird. The brochures seemed to be for a company called Girlie Things, and this was also the name printed on all the tickets and and reservations. BEEP BEEP BEEP. Beside that annoying alarm clock was an expensive looking black leather purse, a pair of folded up glasses with thick, stylish frames, and a cell phone with pink casing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 am

"Move out of the way girls" said a voice which odly enough even if Katherine didn't know who it was at the moment, she couldn't help but feel happy to listen to it. Soon enough a woman appeared and looked down at Katherine. The woman had long blonde hair which reached her waist, it was beautiful and silky and in the way it moved, very well taken care off. It was in a pony tail kept in place by a black scrunchie. The woman was caucasian, and in the way she spoke defenately american. The woman had gorgious blue eyes which almost seemed to sparkle int he light. Her skin was flawless and very well taken care off. Since her hair was tied back on a pony tail Katherine would probably notice her beutiful earrings. She had light makeup on some mascara and blush, but her lips looked very nice in the shade of red it had. Continueing to what Katherine could see, she worse a black dress with short sleeves which had ruffles and a low V neck. It was very form fitting and the skirt reached a little below the mid thigh. She had a small sparkly necklace around her neck. As the woman placed her hands on the cribs walls. She would notice the womans very nice hands. Which looked soft and tender. Her nails weren't painted, but were still long and tasteful. She also had a stylish matching black wrist watch.

"Sleep well, sweety?" asked the woman at Katherine with a smile. For some reason Harri would feel a bit comfertable as the woman smiled at her, maybe even happy. She moved to take the baby into her arms. She was very gentle and easily picked her up. The girls smiled and awww'd as Mrs. Hills displayed her motherly side once again to the girls. She craddled Katherine in her arms which for her was very comfertable.

"Mrs. Hills, can I hold her?" asked a girl. Mrs. Hills chuckled. "Not now, you girls should go back to your seats" she said as she fixed Harri's dress skirt which was proudly displaying her panties to the world. Even if the dress skirt fixed it still showed her diapers. The girls awwwed and walked back to the seats. Katherine would catch her first glimpse of the area, but she would first notice her eyes couldn't see well very brightly lit places like the lights. Her baby eyes still hadn't matured enough to handle such stress. However she would notice the classroom was of that of a maternity class.

The class had informational posters in its walls about proper child care. There were 2 lockers on each corner on the back of the room in the middle was a sink. The room was colored peach and the whole right wall from Katherines perspective was a window which outside was too bright for her at the moment to clearly see. The classroom had about 8 desks which each had 2 students. Most of the students were girls, but there was about 3 or 4 males in the classroom too.

The girls moved back into their seats and looked back at the woman which was very probably the teacher. "Ok, so let's continue from where we left off" said the woman as she sat infront of her desk and crossed her legs as she held Harri in a cradle position. The new position only let Katherine see the womans gigantic left breast and the black silk bra hidden beneath the dress. "What position is this?" asked the woman to her class as she started teaching.

======================

Michael felt really uncomfertable as she moved along with the body she now had. Her breasts were so big, each jiggle sent shivers down her spine as she could feel the flesh move. Not only that she discovered the displeasure of how a bra works as she felt the straps dig into her shoulder supporting the weight of her breasts. "What size are these breasts?!" she thought to herself as she bent over as she checked the drawer. Not only the bra, but the panties also were a pain. The started to ride inbetween her butt cheeks which was equally distracting. After taking on hand some plane tickets and hotel reservations in one hand she tried to repositions her panties back in place, but as she tried to take the back of them, she would feel the pinch of her red nails poke her back. Her back bent over a pit from the unexpected pinch. "Tch..." she murmered as she realized that with these longer nails, some stuff would be harder. She slid carefulling some fingers and managed to pull the panties back into position. "Seriously, woman put up with these ...." she thought before finally the beeping of the alarm clock started to annoy her. She moved to the clock and placed the stuff in her hand next to the clock before picking it up.

Michael moved the clock around to find the off switch for the alarm, but sighed as she looked at her hands once more. She was so used to use the tip of her fingers for some stuff, but with now these annoying nails, she'd have to do it in a whole other way. Thanfully, the alarm was soon silenced. Michael signed and looked down and blinked a few times as she noticed how oddly her feet were. Her thighs were together and her toes wanted to point inward and she couldn't help, but feel like her feet wanted to curl. Although her breasts were a more distracting sight. A woman's body was so sensitive. Just a touch in the right place would make her feel odd. Michael thought of the very warm quick feeling she felt when she checked for her male parts.

With a regretful sigh Michael sat in the bed, and looked over to notice the black purse, the glasses and the phone. She also brought those items over with what she already gathered. It was painfully obvious now, this was real. She was now in the body of some woman with a pretty... well, attractive body. There's no denying it. She brushed some hair to her back and checked the name of in the tickets and the destinations, before checking the purses contents and finally the phone. Michael was curious to know who is she at the moment. Hopefully she wouldn't need the glasses, but she kept them close anyways.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm

It reminded Katherine of one of those monster movies, like Godzilla or King Kong when this woman that seemed the size of a large building appeared infront of her, but she'd NEVER seen a monster this pretty before. Her size just seemed to make her even more dazzling. The baby's mouth fell open, everything seeming to slow down as the woman's ponytail swished from side to side behind her, and the skirt of her dress gently moved across her thighs. Her gaze was drawn to the woman's smile... and then slipped down to her breasts, which each seemed as big as Katherine's head! She felt a soothing sensation wash over her as the woman spoke and then smiled, feeling the corners of her own mouth tug into a little smile, before she started to babble when the woman reached towards her, and much to her suprise, easily lifted her up from inside the wooden prison, and into her arms. The room spun and made her dizzy as the woman turned, the faces of teenage girls and the bright light from the window flying by faster than she could focus, leaving her a little disorientated by the time it stopped, with a breast taking up most of her view.

She was very aware that the entire class could see up her dress at her diaper, and she tried to tell the woman, but it just came out as a gurgle while the woman spoke to her class. Her attempts at sitting up just caused her arms and legs to twitch and flailed a little, her entire body feeling as if it was way too heavy. She was literally helpless, unable to do anything but watch the world through the eyes of a baby, but the voice of the woman holding her was keeping her calm, making her feel warm and safe. The diaper crinkled between her thighs as she squirmed slightly, and leaned her head back to try and see more of the woman, finding the light catching the sparkly necklace very distracting, and for a moment, it held her attention entirely.

======================

As she sat on the bed, the cool silk of the bed sheets tickled her bare thighs, all the way down the back of her long legs. It was a very nice feeling, and sent more gentle tingles into the area between her thighs. Maybe that's what a skirt would feel like? The heavy curls of hair brushed over her shoulders and then fell down behind her with a slight tug on her scalp to tickle her lower back and checked over the tickets. They went all over the world. New York, Paris, Milan, Tokyo, and they were all first class too. Inside the purse, there was a ton of make-up. Lip gloss in more colours than Michael would have thought possible, along with mascara, eye shadow, blusher, the works. There was a couple of packets of tissues, a little can of pepper spray, several bottles of perfume with foreign sounding names on the front, as well as atleast three hair brushes and a whole assortment of hair ties.

Flipping open the phone revealed a wallpaper of the Eiffel Tower at night, while an icon in the corner indicated she had three unread text messages and seven missed calls. Of course, the buttons on the phone were WAY smaller than the ones on the alarm clock, and those long painted fingernails could easily push down three of them at once, so navigating the menus and icons wasn't going to be an easy task! And of course, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking down at the phone, she wouldn't be able to avoid also looking at her large breasts swelling out from her chest, which was probably quite distracting. Her thighs were together, smoothly pressed against eachother, in a way that would not have been possible without being quite uncomfortable if she were still a man.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 am

A boy raised his hand. "The cradle hold?" he suggested. "The milk hold?" said another girl. Mrs.Hills chuckled. "Come on, we disccussed this yesterday" she said as she looked across the room looking for anyone. Suddenly a girl with short black hair, wearing a white long sleeve white shirt under a sleevless long silk jacket, tight jeans and a pink sneakers. "Thats a breast feeding hold, cause your holding the girls head with your elbow using the hand to keep the girl from moving and the other arm supports the girl up" she said before sitting back down. As she did two other girls nodded at her and smiled. Seemed those 3 were friends.

Mrs. Hills nodded and smiled. "Great deduction, Rose" she called the girl as she fixed Katherine's dress skirt and chuckled as Katherine made her cute gurgle and babble talk. However as she talked Katherine would soon feel alot of discomfort as she "talked", her gums felt like they were on fire and itched too bott. Katherine coudn't help but practicly feel an urge to cry for some reason. The feeling was so annoying and discomforting is was starting to drive her nuts as Mrs. Hills thought her class. Mrs. Hills noticed this however and smiled. "Can someone tell me whats going on with Fiona?" she says holding the baby girl to the glass, keeping her little hands from putting them inside her mouth. The classed looked at the girl. "Umm... She needs a diaper change?" says a girl. "She needs milk" said another. Then a girl with waist long blonde hair stood up, one of the girls next to Rose. "I think she's toothing" she says. The girl was wearing a white blouse with a bit of cleavage could be shown and a red little buisness jacket covered the breast area. She also wore a mid thigh jean skirt with brown boots with about a 2 inch heel.

"Hehe, excelent Clover" said Mrs. Hills, before turning around and grabbing a large green baby bag that was hidden from Katherine's view. She started to look for something and soon took out a pacifier and placed it on Katherines mouth. As Katherine moved her mouth and chewed the soft plastic, she would feel such a great relief. She couldn't help but keep chewing it. "After the first 3 months of being born to maybe teenhood, the child will grow teeth. However during this stage the first baby teeth stage it is very uncomfertable to the baby. One good technique is to give her the pacifier. Its a good and safe chew toy as well as its already known usage" says Mrs. Hills, stroking Katherines hair as Katherine felt her discomfort fade.

"Ms. Hills, what other stuff would we do to hep the baby during this stage?" says a girl standing up with brunette hair styled in a pony tail stood up with her arm raised. She wore a thight red shirt with showed some mid drift and had very short sleeves with a giant 79 on it. Jean short shorts and black thigh highs with strappy black high heels. She was also the other girl sitting next to Rose.

Mrs. Hills nodded. "There are many chew toys for babies that are teething, but good quick fixes are pacifiers and baby bottles which is the reason the mouth peice gets damaged most of the time. Because of the chewing. However never let your baby chew stuff like her own fingers or toys. Those can be filled with germs which are harmful to the baby" says Mrs. Hills stroking Katherines cheek with the tender care a mother only can do.

As all this is happening Katherine would feel a whole range of feelings. Apart from the chewing problem, Katherine would have little choice between chewing the pacifier or looking like a total baby. She would so feel like she has something inbetween her legs, but that was just her legs being forced together by Katherines hold, making the diaper area that kept her legs apart now a bunchy soft thing inbetween her legs still trying to seperate them, but that wasn't that uncomfertable.

The room is air conditioned and Katherine can feel it. However inside her mothers grasp she would feel warm and strangely safe so the cold wasnt that annoying. Katherines limbs were still heavy and moving her fingers was a very tough job. Katherine would still feel an overwhelming feeling from her surroundings. Her size would naturally make everything overwhelming. Her hair was still very short, but shifting inside her mothers arms she could feel a little tickle feeling in her ears, probably her still hair which was very messy.

==============================

(I'll post my part soon)
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Zoey » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 am

Michael blushed as she sat down on the bed and felt a tickle feeling in her panties. She shifted around, her legs tigthening up as she knew where this feeling was coming from. She was really getting annoyed. "How the hell to woman live with these bodies?!" she thought. This body was so soft and sensitive, not to mention the weight on her shoulders from the bra straps holding her large breasts, her long hair that got everywhere and to top it off those damned nails. She sighed as she took the tickets and read over them. "Wow..." she said as she looked through all of them astonished at the amount of places in the tickets. "Who was this woman?" she thought as she put them aside and checked the purse. Sure enough, Michaels thoughts on womans purses stayed the same. It was a clutter of make-up and what nots, very hard to look through all of them. "Why are all woman such pack rats?" she murmered as she finally finished rifling through all the stuff. Again, astonished by the amount of make up. Why would someone need this much?!

Finally Michael checked the phone. Her eyes bulged out as she tried pressing the buttons but her nails got in the way... again. "Oh, for the love of... graah!" she grunted frustrated. Woman are masochists. There's no other explanation. Bra's, nails, high heels, long hair. Woman love to make their own lives complicated! As Michael tried to calm down she quickly blushed, noticing as she breathed how her chest moved up and down. She shook her head and raised the phone all to try to avert her eyes from the very distracting breasts. "Ok... ok... maybe..." she mumbled as she tried using the tips of her nails to work the phone. "Wait..." she thought as she got an idea.

She quickly tried to dial her old cellphone number. Maybe someone would pick up and shed some light into what the hell is going on! "Come on, come on pick up" she murmered as she brushed some hair behind her ear and placed the phone to it.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 am

Even by lifting her arms to hold up the phone, it squashed her breasts together in a pleasant way, and the glossy screen on the phone was at the perfect angle to reflect her cleavage back into her line of sight. Michael had probably never seen a finer pair of breasts! After finally getting her own number dialled, it rang and rang and rang. The lace edge of the panties constantly tickled the insides of her thighs, while the back of her panties were riding up between the round cheeks of her bottom. Suddenly, the phone made a clicking noise and a stressed out female voice answered. "This is really not a good time. Could you please call back later?". Before Michael could answer, the loud ring of a doorbell came through the door. It sounded further away, probably coming from the living room, and was followed by a knocking, but it wasn't on the bedroom door, and then a muffled voice. "Erica? Are you awake?". It was another female voice, and after calling she must have held her finger down on the button as the bell went on in one constant tone...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:03 am

Michael shivered as he felt hers breasts mush together sending a pleasant curent down his spine. "D-damn it..." she groaned, before finally dialing the number. She placed the phone on her ear, but felt that her hair caught in the middle. With a sigh she brushed some hair behind her ear and place the phone back. Michael was very worried, wondering what kind of reply he'd get. She shifted inside the bed with her free hand trying to pull the back end of her panties from riding up, it was bad enough the lacy part tickled her things which was a bit distracting on its own. "W-" was only what Michael could say before they hung up on her and the doorbell rang.

A sheer sence of terror ran down her spine as she knew someone was at the door of this place. She placed the phone back and made her to the room door being very careful to open it and look around what was outside the room. If it was clear then shed procced to the door. "Umm... Could you come later?" she asked behind the door. The least she wanted now was some strange person entering the place.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Opening the bedroom door, revealed the living room. Just like the bedroom, one wall was entirely made up of glass, letting plenty of light into the room, and overlooking the street below. White carpet spread out beneath her bare feet, soft and ticklish against her skin. Three black leather sofas were arranged around a flat-panel TV fixed onto the wall, with a coffee table in the middle of them. On either side of the TV were black and white vases, filled with red roses. The walls were white to match the carpet, and there were several photos and paintings up on the walls. There were some with flowers in, while others had kittens, but some were photos of a very beautiful brunette woman that looked as if they were taken by a professional, as they were all very stylish, with clear backgrounds, and she wore the most gorgeous clothes and performed sexy poses. Behind the sofas, there was a black desk with a computer on. There was no clutter at all around it, with a wireless keyboard and mouse sitting infront of the sleek monitor, and a black leather chair pulled up to the desk. On another wall, there was a shelf, mostly containing girly movies on DVD. Michael could glance at it, and see such titles as Dirty Dancing, and Grease, and a whole host of romantic comedies with sappy names. There were a few books too, guides to different cities around the world, and some that looked like text books on the art of public speaking.

Further back, part of the room was separated from the rest, a row of white counters with black marble tops forming a kitchen area, where there were black and white square tiles on the floor, and all the appliances such as the fridge, the oven and the microwave were black. There were more books up on a shelf in there, to do with cooking, and a pretty packed wine rack sat out on one of the counters, with a small table big enough for four was squeezed into the side of the kitchen area.

"Later? Erica, I know you're probably tired after your flight, but I thought we were grabbing lunch before your presentation?", asked the voice. "Is something wrong? Open the door!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Michaels eyes grew open as she watched the room. Everything looked so fancy, neat and... expensive. As she walked into the room she felt the carpet and wiggled her toes a bit to confirm it. Since looking down all she would see is her ample chest, which caused her to flush red. Michael continued into the room walking around the living room, a hand placed on the furniture as she walked passed it. "Woah..." she mentioned, really suprised by her surroundings, before finally catching glimpse of the photos on the wall, especially the picture of the brunette. Michael grabed a lock of her hair and back at the picture. "Is that this woman?" she thought. The question on her mind at the moment was, who is she?!

That would soon be a bit clearer as the woman on the door answers her. "Erica?" she murmered, blushing thinking that must be this womans name. She started getting nervious looking down at her body and back at the door. Its like more than ever the weight on her chest, the tight panties and everything in general became more apparent. She made her way to the door and opened it slightly. "Hehehe, everything's fine! But... Uhhh... maybe todays not a good day for the presentation.... thingy, hehe" she told the woman nerviously.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Next

Return to Roleplaying