Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Zoey » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 am

Erica looked away as Angie told her how important she was to the angency, this really didn't help her feel that better though. She looked at the nurse as she got her implements, her butt wiggling a bit as it sank a bit into her mattress and her thighs spread out a bit. This for her wasn't that bad, her thighs could use a breather, the part that really worried her was when she was asked to roll up the sleeves. She really didn't want to get shot. "Oh, Ok..." replied Erica as she unbottoned like 3 buttons for her jacket to get loose, but with her nails, it seemed like 20. Either way she managed to struggle and unbotton them and placed the womanly jacket next to her. Erica then rolled up her sleeves as she replied to the nurse. With a sigh she nodded. "Well... to be honest, its not much work, but... other things..." she said vagely.

As Angie brushed her hair, Erica watched her pretty nails. She couldn't understand why woman loved to keep their nails long and paint them too, but they still did look sexy with them on. Erica almost jumped as the cold stetascope touched her chest and sent shivers down her spine. "I-Its ok..." said Erica as her thighs pressed together and her eyes widdened and she saw her nipples press against her lacy bra and even a bit through her blouse! She felt a sort of embarresing feeling and a little bit of akwardness as she felt the cold making her nipples harder. Some of hair locks of hair fell down with her gaze as she noticed her perdicament.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Angie saw Erica glance down at her chest, and after pulling the cold metal of the stethoscope away, she gently slipped her hand below one of Erica's breasts, curling her fingers around the large mound of flesh, and then gently squeezed it, causing a surge of pleasure between the poor woman's thighs. "You do check yourself regularly, don't you, Erica? You know it's important, right? Just a quick feel now and then on each side... ", she murmured, a little smile on her glossy lips as she loosened her grip, and then stroked her fingernails across Erica's blouse, before squeezing the other breast, her thumb rubbing the silky material against the skin beneath it as she felt around for a moment or two before pulling her hands back.

"What kind of other things, honey?", she asked as she started to wrap the thick pink armband around Erica's arm where she'd rolled up her sleeve. It got pretty tightly, and then the cold metal end of the stethoscope was back, this time pressing against her arm, just below the band, and Angie listened carefully. "Hmm... ", she murmured, her brow creasing slightly as a concerned look swept over her face. "What's got you so nervous, Erica? This isn't like you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 am

Erica sighed obviously finding the examination very awkward and uncomfortable for her new body. But things just got worse when Angie decided to check Erica's breasts and literally just groped them. Erica tried not to yell, but her eyes opened wide as her thighs locked together and she went into a cold sweet. Her whole body shivered in this weird sensation of pleasure and embarresment. "I... do" she replied meekly as she tried to keep what little composure she had, before Angie clasped the other breast which basically was the final nail in coffin as Erica could feel some wet try to escape her body downstairs. Her face got really red as her nipples only seemed to get harder.

"Sexual stuff" replied Erica in the moment just thinking about how her body was reacting too all the stimulus it was getting and her mind wasn't ready for any of it. "Maybe we could stop with all the touching?" she asked worried she couldn't endure much, but she needed an excuse too. "Your hands are a bit cold..." she added looking at the woman.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Angie's brow creased slightly, a look of genuine concern on the nurse's face as she listened to Erica. Her hand lingered on the other woman's breasts for a moment before she nodded and then gently let go, "Oh, sorry... ", she said, rubbing her hands against the material of her dress, and then let them drop to her sides. "You want to tell me a lot more about this sexual stuff that's troubling you?", she asked, pulling a chair over from the desk so she could sit infront of Erica, her own white satin panties briefly peeking between her thighs before she crossed her legs over at the knees. "Do you want me to call some of my friends and see if I can get you an appointment with someone to look... down there?", she asked, her gaze drifting towards the area between Erica's thighs.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

Erica gave a small sigh of releaf as Angie finally took off her hand from her breast. This whole breasts being so sensitive was such a pain in the rear for her, it didn't help her body was so prone to it either. Erica brushed some of her hair behind her ear as Angie took the seat and sat close to her. Erica's eyes quickly locked on to the sexy womans panties before she crossed her legs and blocked her view. She frowned a bit, thankfully she was still interested in sexy woman even if her body didn't seem to react to anything which was unnerving.

"One of your..." replied Erica before she noticed Angie's gaze go down to look inbetween her thighs. Erica quickly blushed and forced her thighs together in embarressment. "N-No! I'm fine down there!" replied Erica also pulling her skirt down. "Look it's nothing with my body ok? Could we just drop the whole subject? I really have to be elsewhere" said Erica feeling very uncomfortable with the touchy nurse.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Angie looked... troubled. She was frowning as she sat with her arms folded below her breasts, taping a manicured finger against her bottom lip, and hadn't seem to notice that Erica was paying unusually close attention to the area between her thighs as her panties peeked out for a brief moment. "Okay, okay, I know you're a busy woman, Erica, so I'm going to let you get back to work. Something isn't right here, and I'm going to make sure Faye is keeping a VERY close eye on you. You got that, Missy?". Rising from her chair, she gave the short white dress a quick tug down her thighs and then offered a hand to Erica to help her get up from the edge of the bed. "I might catch you later anyway. Faye got me tickets to that party you're both going to. I think it'll be good for you to let your hair down and have some fun. This last trip seems to have taken it's toll on you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Erica nodded thinking to herself how annoying it would be to now have the two of them on top of her keeping taps on them, but there was no way she'd tell them about her condition. Erica took Angie's hand and jumped to the floor, her ankles bending a bit as she corrected herself quickly thanks to holding on to Angie. The correction making her taps her shoes like 4 times as she managed to get straight. Erica really hated these shoes and still wondered why the hell woman love them so much. She then glanced up in surprise as Angie told her she would be going to the party too. Erica forced a smile. "Oh... thats great" she replied while inside of her she was cursing. "Well... I'll see you later Angie..." added Erica as she tugged on her blouse a bit fixing it and at the same time making her breasts jiggle a bit before leaving.

She walked outside and sighed as she leaned on a wall and looked down at her breasts. She could still feel her nipples pressing a bit on her bra and a faint warm feeling downstairs. "Ugh... I want my old body baaaaack" she groaned to herself lightly. She looked around and remembered that Faye told her to meet her on the printer in the auditorium, but she had no clue there it was. "Great..." mumbled the beautiful woman as she started to search the rooms along the hall. Her heels clicked on the floor as her thighs swayed and her breasts jiggled a bit. After a quick search Erica found nothing, this wasn't the place and already her feet were starting to ache a bit due to her shoes. "Damn it..." she said trying to raise her foot to rub it, but her tight skirt didn't let her! "Ugh... give me a break!" she said to herself before remembering she could probably ask the person in the foyer instead of searching herself and suffering more on this damned shoes.

Erica quickly made her way down to the Foyer which still was really impressive. She adjusted her skirt a bit and blouse before walking up to the desk, trying her best not to trip on her heels and acting natural like the real Erica would. "Hello, uhhh... I seem to have forgotten where the auditorium is, hehe..." she said blushing as she leaned on the desk trying to take some weight off her shoes. "Jet lag and all... could you tell me where is it, please?" asked Erica politely as she raised her left foot a bit and wiggled it, giving it some rest.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 pm

The young man behind the desk looked rather suprised to see Erica Hart there. He was wearing a smart black shirt and trousers, with a red sweater vest and red tie, while his short brown hair was flicked up with wax. For a moment, he just stared, and his eyes were drawn to her breasts like they were a magnet when she leaned forward onto the desk and they nearly spilled out of her blouse. "Forgotten, Miss Hart? Uh... just a sec... ", he said. Fumbling about with some papers, he stood up, and one hand sneakily went into his pocket. "Let's see.. I should have a map here somewhere... ", he muttered, slipping a cell phone out, but he kept it close to his thigh while twisting it. There was a tiny camera on the back of it, and... it was pointing right at her cleavage before the cell phone made a clicking sound and disappeared back into the young man's pocket. He smiled, and held out a lamented floor guide to her. "Here you go, Miss Hart. If you take the elevator up to floor sixteen and go left and then right and right again, you'll come to the auditorium doors".

The elevator doors would open to reveal plush red carpets, and mirrored walls on three sides, with just the doors and control panel not mirrored. The buttons glowed soft pink and had darker pink numbers on them. After selecting her floor, the doors would close, and the elevator music began to play. Erica's gorgeous figure was reflected back at her in the mirrors as the elevator started to rise, causing the faint sensation of a downwards tug in her stomach and her breasts. Reaching floor sixteen, the doors opened, revealing a slightly busy corridor with white marble floors and walls. Right infront of her was a sign that said

<- Auditorium

There were lots of older men in business suits up here, some standing around chatting, others heading down the corridor on the left, but all glanced up when they heard the sound of heels and their lips turned up in smiles at the sight of the smartly dressed woman. Along the walls were photos of gorgeous female models, and atleast HALF of the photos were of Erica! Her heels clicked on the hard marble floor, and reaching the corner, there was a large window that gave a nice view of the city below, before the corridor turned right. Half way down this corridor was a set a double doors under a sign read 'Auditorium', and just beside the doors was a printer. There was no Faye however. Instead there was a guy kneeling down beside it, with the back of it open, and he was pulling on some wires. The guy looked about Erica's age, mid twenties perhaps, and had brown hair to the back of his neck. He also wore glasses, and looked quite shy. His clothing was a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt that said 'Steve's Printer Repairs' on the front.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

Erica blushes pulling herself off from leaning as she thought for a second there, her breasts were going to pop out her blouse. If it wasn't her heels giving her problems it was her stupid blouse. This was the last time she'd let Faye dress her up ever. Erica also didn't notice the sly photo taking as she was more busy trying to survive as a sexy business woman. She did feel even more akward as the guy made it look like the directions were easy and it was something she outta know, but thankfully he didn't ask more questions and Erica eagerly took the map with her delicate hands. "Thank you" she said before turning to back to the elevator and walking towards it.

She glanced at the map having to raise her hands a bit as her breasts almost blocked looking down completely at the map. She traced the route with her long red manicured index fingernail, blushing as the new length of her nails was something she also hadn't grown to like either. Her butt and hips swayed as she walked to the elevator something she found she couldn't avoid. It was annoying as heck, this body just wouldn't stay still! Erica made it inside the elevator and had to press the button with her nail and almost feel as the jerk of the elevator made her breasts jiggle and tug on her stomach. "Woah!" she exclaimed having to use her other arm to hold on to her purse. Her feet correcting itself inside the restrictions of her tight skirt. Her silk-clad thighs rubbing against each other. She leaned on a hand rail and looked around the place only to see the reflection of a beautiful brown haired woman in a beautiful and provocative outfit. She sighed as she brushed some of her long curled locks behind her ears revealing the source of the tickle feeling to the side on her head which were her long dangling earrings.

Erica sighed and fixed her skirt a bit blushing at how form fitting all this clothes was nicely showing all her curves and still looked really feminine with the frills on the blouse and skirt hem. Yes she had the body of a gorgious woman, but she'd never think living in one was such a pain in the ass! Speaking of ass... Erica wiggled her button a bit trying to pick her butt as her panties had ridded up her butt a bit. "Ugh..." she murmered blushing as her nails weren't helping, but she finally managed to pull the lacy material out and Erica sighed in releaf.

Finally the Elevator stopped and Erica walked out still wobbling in her heels which still made her feet hurt alot! Seriously woman, get a clue! Worse still was when she noticed the hard marble floor and that her heels were making loud clicking noises in... a room full of men?! Erica blushed as she looked around noticing she was the only one wearing a bra in the room and noticed the pictures of models almost all of them being pictures of her! Erica lowered her head a bit as her breasts jiggled a bit as she tried to quicken the pace trying not to fall as she made herway toward the printers, but... there was no sign of Faye! Just some guy. She steped inside looking around and glanced down at the guy probably called Steve. "Uh... Was there a woman besides me here before?" asked Erica blushing as she was still not used to the sultry voice that she now had as she stood infront of the man, still holding on to her purse.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:47 pm

The repair guy seemed pretty startled by a woman's voice right behind him, and he bumped his head against the side of the printer, causing his cheeks to go a little red as he climbed to his feet, rubbing the sore spot with a hand. Instead of staring at her chest, it was his eyes he looked into it, "Uh... red-haired girl? Yeah... I mean, Yes, Ma'am", he said, seeming rather nervous due to her smart appearance, figuring she must be important. He didn't however use her name. Surely he knew who she was? Everyone seemed to know Erica Hart. Even as she spoke to the guy, business men were stood around behind her, and she could -feel- their eyes staring at her bottom and her legs, and even though she couldn't make out what they were saying, it felt like it was about her.

"She wanted to use the printer here, but it's jammed. She got pretty angry and left... that was... ", he murmured, glancing up at the clock on the wall, and then back to Erica, still looking into her face, "... about five minutes ago". He gave her a slightly apologetic look, one hand running up through his brown hair to sweep a few stray strands from his own face. "She didn't say where she was going... sorry about that, Ma'am. I'm guessing she probably went to find the nearest working printer. Were you just looking for her or did you need this?", he asked, nodding at the printer, "I'll have it up and running again in just a couple of minutes".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Erica was surprised when the clumsy man hit his head on the side of the printer she quickly raised her hand, but the guy seemed fine if a bit embarrassed. Weirder still was that this guy looked at Erica straight in the eyes instead of her... features. Still it was a nice change of pace anyways from the usual treatment she got from other men here. After hearing the news that Faye left, Erica put her hand over her face cursing ligthly. "Great now this turned into a goose change" she murmered. She took glanced at the clock to confirm the claim and nodded to the guy. "I was going to meet her here, but I guess I'll have to go look for her" said Erica in the tone of a smart woman as she glanced behind her to notice the stares of the other men who seemed locked on to her butt and legs. Erica blushed as she noticed that her skirt was showing the curves of her butt quite nicely and that her legs were also an added bonus to the guys. She turned back her long brown curls flowing behind her like the pair of earrings she wore. If there was something she really hated was the men who wouldn't stop looking at her.

She once again turned her attention to the guy which seemed very innocent to her, much better than the other guys. "Don't worry, I'll go find her in the other printer room... where is the closest one here?" she asked shifting in her 5 inch heels which were still hurting even standing still.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 pm

The guy picked up a clipboard from the top of the printer, and flicked through a few pages, "There should be another one just down the corridor here, around the corner to the right... ", he said, then looking in that direction, and even pointed. The corridor seemed to go all the way around the outside of the building, with windows overlooking the city on one side, and then the walls of the auditorium on the other side. As they were both looking towards the corner, a very flustered Faye appeared, running towards them as fast as her heels would allow. Reaching the pair, she tossed the memory stick towards Erica, "The other printer is out of damn paper! Are you done fixing this yet?", she said in an annoyed tone to the repair guy, glaring at him with one hand on her hip.

"Uh... just a couple of seconds, Miss.. ", he said, setting down the clipboard, and he knelt down at the side of the machine again. Faye shook her head and looked back to Erica, "If this presentation starts late I want you to phone this guy's boss and complain!", she huffed, but then turned and went through the double doors. This gave Erica a quick glance inside the auditorium. Faye was walking down one of the aisles, and even just through this small view Erica could see hundreds of seats, many of them already filled with older business men. At the front was a small stage with a large projector screen on the wall behind it.

"Almost done, Miss, really sorry for the delay... ", said the guy, now looking quite nervous after hearing what Faye had said. "Are you... giving a presentation in there? Must be important with all those people coming to watch. I don't think I could get up there... I've never been good with crowds watching me". Closing the side of the printer, he rose to his feet and hit a green button, and the machine came to life with a beep, the little touch screen lighting up on the top of it. The guy pointed to a little socked on the side, "You want to put your memory stick in here, Miss... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Erica turned around as the young man pointed, swiveling on her high heels causing her hair to follow her brushing her shoulders and making her earring brush her cheek. "I see..." replies Erica almost getting a sick feeling to her stomach having to keep going from place to place like this. However Faye appeared and walked rather fast despite her attire which surprised Erica who was barely surviving in hers. "Whe-" Erica barely could manage to say before the memory stick came flying at her. She tried to catch it but failed, the memory stick hitting her chest and sliding down her cleavage. Erica blushed intensely as she felt it snuggle in between her large breasts. Erica tried to keep her cool as a hand went in to retrieve the stick. It looked very awkward and maybe sexy to anyone seeing, but she managed to get it with and pulled it out. "There we go" she mumbled as Faye told her to call the company on the guy if her presentation went downhill.

"Isn't that a bit Ove-" said Erica before noticing the room filled to the brim with men. Erica felt another sick feeling, but this one in her thighs as they clasped tighter together. Just the gaze of being in front of all those... probably all of those perverted men looking at her. One of the worlds most attractive woman in stage, all looking at her. Erica shook her head trying to block it all out, but she knew as long as she was in this body she was forced to.

"You're telling me..." replies Erica frightened her legs still tightly clasped together. "This is going to be annoying as hell" she added clasping the memory stick on her right hand as she held her purse. She then noticed the machine turn on and her eyes perked up. "Ah... sure..." she replies blushing as people kept calling her miss. Erica steeped close to the machine and inserted the memory stick into the machine. "What now?" she asked looking at the guy.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 pm

The guy watched her slip the memory stick into the machine, and then side-stepped slightly, coming to a stop beside her, their arms very lightly pressed against eachother as he pointed to the lit up touch screen on the front of the machine. "Wow, how do you do anything with those long nails?", he asked, looking at her fingertips for a second or two before shaking his head, and he pointed out the controls, "Okay, first we pick where you want to print from. That's your memory stick over here", he said, and poked the memory stick icon from the list.

The contents of the stick then came up on the screen as a list of folders.

Milan trip pics
Becky's hen party pics
Paris trip pics
Faye's birthday party pics
Hawaii trip pics
Purple Panda celebration night pics
London trip pics
New York trip pics
Emily's pool party pics
Tokyo trip pics
Work

The guy's eyes widened a little as he stared at the folders, before glancing at Erica for a second, "Wow... someone likes to party... ", he smiled, and then pushed the folder named 'work'. This brought up several more documents.

Milan Presentation
Milan Feedback
Paris Presentation
Paris Feedback
Hawaii Presentation
Hawaii Feedback
London Presentation
London Feedback
New York Presentation
New York Feedback
Tokyo Presentation
Tokyo Feedback

Drawing a deep breath, the guy looked over them and then shrugged, "Okay, Miss, just touch the document you want to print out and you're done", he said. More men were coming passed now, heading through the doors into the auditorium, and all of them were checking out Erica as they went by, some even commenting just loud enough for her to overhear them. "You can see why they send HER to all the important clients". "Did you see the chest on that Hart girl? I've never seen anything like it". "I'm more of a fan of her ass". The repair guy turned slightly, staring at some of the older business men in disbelief, his nose wrinkling slightly. "Hey... that's no way to talk about a lady", he said, causing two of the men to stop. They looked at his shirt, and then one turned to the other, "Remind me once the presentation is over to get the HR department to change the printer repair people... ", he said as they went through the door.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 am

Erica looked at the machine as it lit up and the touch screen menu came up. She quickly tried to tap an option, but her nail was in the way and the machine didn't recognize the tap of the nail. Erica gritted her teeth a bit, cursing more about these stupid nails as she tries to at an angle, but the young man helping her stood in and did the job for her. Erica pulled out her arm and frowned. "I sometimes don't know myself..." she replies, wondering herself how woman manage. As the guy finally got the options ready Erica blushed wildly as she saw all the folders of the party pictures and trips in it. She had no idea, the woman she looked like was such... a party monger. Images of Erica in skimpy outfits and elegant ones alike poped into her mind, but she shook her head free of those things. She didn't plan on staying like this for much anyways.

"Thank you..." replies Erica to the helpful guy as he tells her to pick the document for the presentation. She used her thumb this time and pressed the Tokyo Presentation folder. "This should be it" she said as she noticed more men passing by and glancing over at her. Her eyes widened as she knew their eyes were locked on to her body and especially the round portions of it. She cursed in her mind. Why did she have to be in a place like there, where apparently everyone idolizes Erica for her body. All of the men there were perverts, every single on of them. Erica glared, her hands almost in a fist before the repair guy stepped in once again to defend Erica. She was even more surprised when they dismissed him and even threatened to fire him! Erica was really angry, she had an urge to barge into the place and beat every old fart of a man inside that room. "Don't worry. I won't let them do anything to you" she says glancing back at the guy with a serious face. "They have no right to fire you, or look at me like that..." she said the last part blushing.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying