Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:52 pm

As Erica sat there in the very unfamiliar position, the door of the bathroom opened, and in came two female voices having a conversation. "Yeah, so I was turning down dates with Ryan as I knew she liked him, while the whole time SHE was secretly making out with Jack in the photocopying room!", said one. "Oh my god!", replied the other. "I know!", came back the first.

The black lace panties tickled her legs and thighs as she pulled them up to sit snugly around her hips and round bottom, followed by the tight, but pretty skirt. Opening the door, she'd see the two women that were talking. One wore a pink and white checkered shirt and a tiny jeans skirt, with thick curls of blonde hair. The other wore a smart light blue blouse and a little black skirt. Her hair was brown, and held back with a barrette, and she wore glasses. They both stopped talking and looked over when Erica came out of the stall and went to wash her hands. She could hear one of them whisper.

"Is that... ?".

The other nodded. Things were rather quiet then, and Erica would realise just how soft her hands were as she washed them with the soap and warm water, the motion of leaning forward and stretching her hands over the sink meant her upper arms were squeezing her large breasts slightly, making them feel even more like they were about to pop out of her top. From the corner of her eye, she knew both the other women were watching her. Only after she'd dried her hands and stepped out she did hear the two women start to chatter again behind her.

"Did you SEE her flirting with Curtis Jackson? What a floozie!".

The climb up the steps was only a tiny bit easier than going down, but still took concentration in those high heels, and she passed a young brown-haired woman in a white floral sun dress that was holding the hand of a little girl as they went down the stairs together. The child had brown-hair two, in twinned braids, and her sun dress was pale yellow with white polka dots, with a pair of white cotton panties that peeked out as she jumped down each step, before her eyes widened as she saw Erica. The Mother smiled politely at her, but once they'd passed, she heard the little girl's voice. "Wow, Mommy, did you see how pretty that lady was?".

Back at the table, Faye was waiting, and their lunch had arrived, along with a cup of black coffee, but there was a jug of cream and a bowl of sugar that could be added if required. The red-haired woman hadn't even bothered to wait for her friend, as she was already enjoying her prawn salad. "What took you so long?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:01 am

Erica blushes as she has to once again put on the form fitting skirt which made her curves show and limited her movement. She didn't have much of a choice though, she can't go out without it. The skirt hugged her legs which were clad in the silky black thigh highs she was wearing. She would have never thought in her life she would be in this situation where she had to go to the bathroom as a woman. After pulling up the tight skirt she pulled up its zipper to adjust it. She frowned as she left her how the skirt and blouse hugged her waistline and her now round and curvy butt.

She looked around and checked her rear. She hated her predicament, but she didn't want to come out looking odd. Erica rubbed her butt which sent some shivers up her spine, surprised how soft and round it was. Her long nails almost digging into the skirt. Erica quickly shook her head. This wasn't the time or place to be exploring the mysteries of a womans body.

She flushed and headed out awkwardly moving in her expensive high heels. The problem wasn't the shoes fit, cause they fit perfectly. It was how they made her body warp and basically putting all her weight to her toes. She shifted a bit in them again wondering why would woman voluntarily submit to such torture. Erica opens the door and sh sees a pair of woman talking as they stand infront of the mirrors. Erica gave them a small smile and nod to only be responded with a scowling look. She turned away and proceeded to wash her hands, noticing how soft they were making sure to wash under her nails too. Her sense of alienation only grew as she felt her breasts squeezed against each other as she rubbed her hands. Erica blushed, again the thought of her head being how the original Erica would managed with such a large set of breasts.

The chatter of the woman was already starting to get annoying. When she finished she quickly rushed out of the bathroom, her thighs swaying due to her heels and her breasts jiggling a bit because she was rushing. Erica sighed as she brushed her outfit. She never knew being an attractive and popular woman would be this annoying. She looked up the stairs thankfully was much easier, but still awkward due to her clothing and body. When she was walking up the stairs she heard a young girl comment about her causing her to blush and reconfirm her thoughts.

Erica looked around for her table and tried to make her way back being careful in those annoying high heels of hers.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:45 pm

"What took you so long?", asked Faye, who was already half way through her salad. Erica's chicken was waiting there for her, alongside her cup of coffee and her glass of champagne. "Hurry up, okay? We need to be at the office soon. The quicker we get the work done, the quicker we can be getting ready to party all night long", she winked, and reached into her purse to pull out a cell phone. "Hi", she said as a voice on the other end answered. "I'd like a cab. Yeah, it's the Meridian Tower, under the name Hart. Yes, Erica Hart. Thanks". Ending the call, she slipped the phone back into her bag and looked across the table. "Curtis Jackson left while you were in the bathroom. I think he'll probably be at the club tonight though. You need to make a move there, girl. You know how hard it is to get with those football players, they're NEVER single! You'll be the new hot couple, the football star and the model!", she smiled, before taking in another mouthful of salad.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Erica came over and pulled out her seat before sitting down on the chair again. Her feet if they could speak would let out a sigh of release and so did Erica. "Yeah yeah, Faye I know..." replied Erica not as enthusiastic, before picking up her fork and knife and started eating. After swallowing the first bite she heard Faye call a cab on her name. "Faye, what are you doing?" she asked a bit annoyed. "Are you making me pay?!" she asked, but seemed to be ignored as Faye quickly moved to talking about that Curtis Jackson. "I don't want anything to do with him Faye" she said jumping to the other subject. "I'm not some depraved sex addict like you" Erica added as she took another bite.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 pm

"Stop worrying. I don't know why you care about the cost of a measly cab ride, but I'll pay if it bothers you THAT much. I just used your name as it gets better service. They'll send a nicer cab, and it will be here quicker too", she explained. Faye just shook her head as Erica complained when she started to talk about Curtis, "Just WHAT is wrong with you, girl? You're actually really... off", she said, frowning slightly. "Hey, I am NOT a sex addict! I just thought you WANTED a guy like that". Letting out a sigh, she held up her hand, "Okay, let's just forget it. We can worry about guys tonight". Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a silver memory stick, and tossed it onto the table infront of Erica's plate. "See how much of a good friend I am? That's your presentation for this afternoon. You just need to print it out when we get there", she smiled, and then lifted an arm into the air, snapping her fingers. "Can we get the bill over here?", she called.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:27 am

Erica blushed ans cringed a bit at Faye's outburst from the cab. "Fine, fine...sorry geez..." she said after Faye had finished. She felt so ashamed. Not only was she a super model and worked for a company, but apparently she had reached a status of global admiration and popularity to the point her name was known to everyone. Her thighs rubbed against one another in her tight skirt, her black tights making the rub warm. All this and she was a woman to boot. She wasn't very keen either on what Faye wanted to do at night which was basically get boys. If she only knew her friend Erica was a boy!

She continued to eat before noticing the memory stick that was tossed at her which she managed to catch. "What's..." she said before being answered. "Presentation? I thought we only had this and then the night out!" said Erica with a face of worry, her toes wiggling inside her high heels. She noticed as Faye called for the bill, just the prospect of doing a presentation made chills run down her spine. There was no way she could stand infront of people as... probably the most known woman in the world.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Faye looked at her with concern. "Maybe we should take you to get checked over by a Doctor... ", she murmured, and rose from her own chair, her heels clicking as she walked around the table. Her breasts brushed along the back of Erica's head, exciting her male mind, but doing nothing for her female body, and then she began rubbing her hands over her friend's head, searching for bumps. "You need to present your report on the Tokyo trip to the bosses. You know, the ones who pay for all your first class flights and five star hotel rooms? You always present a report when you get home from these trips, Erica... ".

Finding no lumps under Erica's hair, Faye stepped closer to the giant glass window and peered down. "Oh, our cab is here", she said, although how she could tell the little yellow shape below was for them wasn't clear. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out several notes, and handed them over to the young waitress when she returned, without even bothering to check the amount on the bill. Patting Erica on the shoulder, she leaned down, "C'mon. I'm going to have one of the first-aid trained people look you over when we get there. Something isn't right".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:55 am

Erica blushed as Faye came closer, but apart from that she didn't feel anything else. "Weired..." Erica thought, she was already noticing a trend. Ever since they came her bodies been reacting more to men than woman. In other words, Erica's male mind was trying to be attracted to woman, but her body is attracted to men! As Faye searched Erica rubbed her thighs, this was very akward to say the least as two grown woman were almost untop of each other. It was at this point that Erica knew that Faye was noticing something fishy about her.

She didn't feel this was the time to reveal to her that she was actually a boy trapped inside a womans body. For now she thought she had to do something to avoid anymore of this. "Oh.... yeah of course" replies Erica. "It's just a bit of jet lag I have I guess" she added for once really trying to act like Erica.

Erica looked surprised as Faye somehow managed to spot the cab at this height not to mention they payed off the waitress so easily. Erica and Faye must be practicably rich for this. Erica really wasn't up to keep walking on her high heels, but she didn't want to stay either. When Faye finally said something wasn't right, Erica's heart dropped. "Oh... Ok" replied Erica thinking that it would just be something silly. She got her purse and stood up before going over to follow Faye as best as she could without falling. Even if practicably since she woke up she's been in heels, Erica still looks like a girl trying to learn to walk in heels for the first time. Sometimes her knees will buckle causing her to almost fall. She cursed silently especially to all the people that were ogling at her. No matter what she tried it seemed Erica Hart was a house hold name.

"This was... a nice lunch eh?" asked Erica trying to break the awkawrd silence between both woman as she knew Faye was not pleased with her.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Faye smiled at her when she claimed it was just jet lag that was making her act a little strange, and then gently slipped an arm around her waist, "I still think it would be best to get someone to look at you when we reach the office", she said. Guiding Erica back to restaurant lobby, she took out her make-up kit again to touch up using the mirror walls inside the elevator as they rode it back down to the ground floor. "Yeah, I love coming for lunch here", she replied, seeming to relax as Erica started to act a bit more like Faye was apparently used to. "I'm sorry if I got a little annoyed up there... I've just missed you while you were in Japan, and I was so excited about getting to have lunch with you today, and... I guess it felt kind of... like I was with someone else", she said, a slightly puzzled look on her face for a moment. "I should have realised you'd be jet lagged though. Forgive me?", she asked, leaning closer, and putting both arms around Erica to hug her, their breasts rubbing together for a moment, Erica's being much bigger of course, and she was quite a bit taller too.

With a bing, the elevator stopped and the doors opened, revealing the foyer on the ground floor of the tower. A couple of boys in their late teens were stood there, both wearing beige pants, while one wore a white polo shirt with a pale blue sweater tied around his neck, and the other a white polo shirt with a green sweater around his neck. They both had brown hair were blonde highlights that was waxed to stick up, and both looked as if they had very, very rich fathers. One of them whistled as they saw the two pretty and smartly dressed women hugging in the elevator. "Did your driver drop us off in the wrong place, Tim?", said one. "I thought we were going for lunch... but this reminds me a lot of that Berlesque Club we went to last night".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:26 am

Erica sighed when they reached the elevator. It seemed everytime she walked through crowded placed people turned their heads to see her and it was starting to get very uncomfortable. She leaned on the corner of the elevator trying to get some rest from the walk in heels. "It's ok Faye... I... missed you too" replied Erica a bit awkwardly as Faye mentioned she was acting like someone else. This comment made her heart sink. She really wasn't it the mood or place to deal with the whole body swap explanation.

"Dont worry about m-" she added before Faye hugged her and their breasts mushed together, which was another very awkward thing for the new model. Thankfully the hug stopped when they reached ground level and they were met with a couple of guys. Erica quickly glared when they made the comment about the Burlesque club. First of all that was really rude and second, she wasn't wearing the type of clothing woman wear to those.

"Come on..." said Erica taking Fayes hand and quickly leading her out. Its not like everything male was out to hit her, cause that was whats happening. Still rushing in her heels was causing Erica to wobble a bit. She still didn't have the training Faye had and with the skirt and pretty much everything it was a harsh walk outside.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Faye rolled her eyes at the two males, who smirked and whistled as Erica led the girls passed them and through the foyer, before they stepped back out into the sunshine where the cab was waiting. Erica's toes were starting to ache a little from being bent by her shoes, and the bottoms of her heels were getting sore too. As she strode forward purposefully, her breasts bounced a little more than usual from the force of her steps, the bra straps digging into her shoulders slightly as the large mounds of flesh tugged on them. The car that was waiting was much nicer than the plain old yellow cab that they'd come in. It was was white, and much cleaner, with blacked out windows, and the seats inside were black leather. The driver had even stepped out to open the back door for them to climb in. "Good afternoon, Miss Hart", he smiled. He was a little older than the two women, and was wearing black dress pants, a white shirt and a black tie, his brown hair cut short.

Faye nudged Erica into the cab with a push on her bottom, and then followed her inside before the man closed the door and climbed into the driver's seat. He set off without Faye even needing to tell him where they needed to go. The red-haired woman reached up to gently stroke Erica's hair back, giving her a smile. "When we get there, you go straight to the medical room, okay? I'll go print your presentation", she said, waving the memory stick, and slipped it back into her purse, "Just remember to go pick it all up from the printers when they've finished checking you out", she said before leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Once this is out of the way, we can concentrate on enjoying our weekend".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 am

Erica groaned at the whistle. How immature of those two. Either way, she was heading to the cab outside, but it was at this point that her feet were really starting to hurt from the high heels. Erica cringed a bit at the feeling and her bra wasn't helping. It was digging into her shoulders because of the size of her breasts. She couldn't believe the real Erica had to deal with this much. Just dealing with her clothes was a big pain in the butt. It's like every part of the female body is made to move. If her hips weren't swaying, her butt was jiggling if not her breasts were if not her hair was jumping and tickling her ears, if not some article of clothing like earrings were dangling. It was so annoying, but she finally made it to the cab. Again, stepping into the cab was awkward due to her height and the tight skirt, but she somehow managed to get in. "Good afternoon" she said trying to smile to the guy before getting in, trying to force to be Erica for now. She just wanted to get into the cab and rest. After sitting on the cab and after more breast jiggling she scooted over to let Faye in and she groaned loudly as she sat back on the seat.

Erica bent down and took off her high heels letting them rest on the floor and set her feet free from the shoes, even if they were still clasped on the tights. She then tried to adjust her bra which was getting on her nerves. "I think this bra is a size to small..." she murmured as she tried to fix it, but it wasn't easy with her longer finger nails and how tight fitting was her clothing. Erica just picked up the straps and then rested on the seat. "Its so hard being beautiful..." she said with a regretful sigh. She knew Erica did this to be beautiful but that had its costs.

Erica blushed when Faye stroke her hair back, looking at Faye with wide eyes. "Uhh, yeah" she replied as she noticed the memory stick into her purse. When Faye went over to kiss her cheek, her eyes really buldged out, she had never as a guy been kissed by a woman as attractive as Faye before so this was new.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 pm

"Good girl", smiled Faye, and gently patted Erica's other cheek, the one she hadn't kissed, before sinking back into her seat, laughing to herself over the brunette's comment about it all being 'so hard being beautiful'. She glanced down at the woman taking her shoes off, but it must have been normal behaviour as she didn't comment on it, and instead just watched the city go by through the tinted windows. The leather seats were so comfy, and the car was air conditioned too, which might have helped Erica relax a little and get over her aches and soreness before it finally pulled up to a stop outside another large tower block, although this one wasn't quite as tall.

"C'mon", said Faye, patting Erica's thigh before she leaned forward to pay the driver, and climbed out. The building was very modern, and had a very clean style to it, lots of smooth flat surfaces, with very little clutter. Faye had her arm slipped around Erica's, leading her into the lobby of the building, and down a corridor off to the side. "Now don't go telling them you're fine if you're not, you hear me? I don't want you collapsing on me later or anything like that". They finally came to a stop outside a door with a sign that read 'Medic Station'. Opening it slightly, Faye poked her head inside. "Hey, Angie. Can you check out Erica for me? I don't know if it's jet lag or something, but she's a little... off today". Another woman's voice could be heard from inside, but not clearly enough to make out the words. "Angie will take care of you, sweetie", said Faye as she pulled her head back from around the door and looked up at Erica. "I'll go print out your stuff. Pick it up from the printer outside the auditorium, okay?", she said, and with that, gave her a nudge towards the open door.

Inside was a very bright, clean and white room. There was a comfy looking bed with white sheets, a white examination table, and a bunch of filing cabinets and wall charts all around the sides, along with a desk and a couple of chairs. A tall, slim blonde woman in a white nurse's dress was sat at the desk, and smiled up at Erica as she came inside, her lips a glossy pink. "Hey, Erica. How was Japan?", she asked, getting to her feet, and closed the door behind the model, before taking her by the arm and gently leading her over to the bed, motioning for her to sit on it. "Faye said you were feeling a little off. Are you feeling sick, or just tired?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 am

Erica sighed as they made it to their destination. She bent down once again and slipped on her high heels since she didn't have anything else to wear for shoes. "Wow... This place looks fancy" commented Erica as they walked out into the open again, looking around the place like a kid in a candy store. Erica whelped a bit as Faye dragged her along, Erica doing her best to follow after her as well as take in the strange surroundings and not falling.

"Uhhh, sure..." replied Erica as Faye told her the warning about her well being. As Faye talked inside to this Angie, Erica couldn't help but worry. What if she was supposed to know this Angie? She had no clue about anyone!. "Sure Faye, thank you...wai-" she replied as Faye went to print the presentation, but before she could ask were the auditorium was the nudge almost made the unaware woman fall and she almost fell into the nurses office.

Erica looked around as she tried to brush her hair back and out of the front of her face as she tried to regain her balance. The room looked normal enough as a nurses room and when Angie came up Erica quickly perked up in surprise. "Oh, hey Angie..." she said a bit timmidly still clasping her purse close. "Japan was great, you know how it is. Very crowded and very... you know, hehe" she said trying to act cool. Erica blushes as she was taken to the bed where she sat, with her legs clasped closed, but she didn't have much of a choice there.

"It's just a bit of jet lag really, hehe. She's just very worried about this stuff. I'm fine, really Angie" she replied to the nurse trying to muster an honest smile, but this was all so akward and strange it was hard to act normal.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 pm

"Well, I'm going to give you a quick check over, just to be safe, okay?", she smiled. "You're really important to this agency, Erica, people are just concerned". The blonde nurse seemed satisfied with Marks acting the role of Erica. The bed was very soft, and Erica's curvy bottom sunk into the mattress, her thighs that spreading out a little, maybe just enough for Angie to see her panties under her tight skirt. Erica couldn't be sure, and this worry would likely weight on her mind as the nurse went and pulled a stethoscope from one of the drawers, followed by a very large, thick pink rubber armband. "I'm just going to measure your heart rate and blood pressure. Just take off your jacket and roll up the sleeve of your blouse please, Erica. Have you been feeling stressed by your work recently?", she asked.

Brushing her long pink fingernails through her own hair, Angie waited for Erica to remove her jacket and roll up her sleeve, and then slipped the stethoscope around her neck, placing the buds into each of her ears, before lifting the cold metal piece and pressed it right above Erica's large breasts, right on the bare skin, which sent a chill right through her body. "Sorry, it's a little cold, I know... ", she smiled apologetically, as poor Erica's nipples hardened inside her bra and blouse...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying