Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF Foundation - New Shoes

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 pm

'Erica' blushed as the woman made her cleavage more visible, not only that, but use her friend as bait! "I...!!!" she tried replying as she felt her breasts being held, sending a weird sensation down her spine, though that did made her straighten out. As they got view of the interior, Erica's jaw droped, it was amazing! It looked like something out from the movies. She lowered her head a bit embarrassed as she could hear the tap of her high heels and all the people that were here. She felt very out of place and her predicament didn't help.

Erica lifted her head when the woman she's been with said her name. "Faye?" she murmured surprised as she recorded the name in memory. She then turned to the guy that apparently thought Erica's face was located on her chest. She glared and turned away, her face looking absolutely red. She followed him however with Faye and sat down, and fixed her blouse after the champagne was served. "I can't believe you Faye" she said annoyed, before the waitress came with the menus.

Erica raised her glass like she was holding some kind of bomb. She had never tasted champagne and just as she had mustered up the will to take a sip, Faye just went nuts. "What?! Whats going on?!" she said putting down the cup instantly, lowering her head, thinking some theif or something came in. After a few seconds of general calmness Erica raised her head and looked around spotting the man. "W-whats the big deal?! You scared the shit out of me!" replies Erica.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm

"What's the big deal? You're kidding right? He plays football for the Spartans! He's totally famous, and, oh, my, god, he's so looking this way!", she squealed in a hushed voice. Sure enough, he'd looked over at their table, but more than that, he seemed to be looking at Erica in particular. As their eyes met, her heart would begin beating a little quicker, a warm, pleasant tingling could be felt between her curvy, womanly thighs, which were held rather close together by her short, tight skirt. With the way their table was arranged, the famous football player was actually behind Faye, but Erica was sat facing him, and it was pretty hard to avoid seeing him there over the red-haired girl's shoulder. "Hey... could you take a photo with him in? And me of course... ", she said, taking out her phone, and pressed a few buttons before sliding it across the table to Erica. "The girls are NOT going to believe this", she grinned, lifting up her wine glass to sip champagne as she waited for Erica.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Erica rolled her eyes. She wasn't a fan of football and much less into men. She looked away before her curiosity got the best of her and when she locked eyes with the man her legs quickly pushed together, her hands going down to the same place as her face blushed red, her heart beating faster for some reason. "Ugh... what's going on?" she murmered confused at the response from her body.

Erica nodded and took the camera with her feminine hands. "Uhh... yeah" she replied lifting up the camera to take the picture of the sports player. "Say chesse" she said before taking the picture.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 am

Just as Erica's well manicured fingernail pushed the button to take the photo, the muscly looking football player that Faye had called Curtis rose from his seat. He was looking right over at Erica while he said something to the guy in the suit that was with him, before he started to walk over. Everything seemed to go in slow-mo to Erica, her stomach twisting, her hands starting to shake.

"If you wanted a photo, all you had to do was ask, ladies", he said in a smooth, deep voice. He tilted his head slightly, his dark brown eyes hard to look away from as he smiled at Erica. "Don't I know you from somewhere?", he asked, which caused Faye to snigger. "Do you look at women's fashion magazines a lot, Mr. Jackson? Or just the underwear sections? This is Erica Hart, the world famous model".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am

Erica nodded after she had taken the pictured looking down into the screen to confirm the picture was good. She wondered as Curtis went to talk with some other guy before walking over to her. Thats when all hell broke loose. Her stomach started to churn and her hands to shake. Erica looked down at her body at it wildly responded to the mans approach. Thats when it hit her, her body... is attracted to males! Her brain was still male, but her body was completely female. Erica looked up at the man, her face covered in a nice natural blush, her eyes widen at the realization.

Erica quickly turned to Faye as she said she was a model. "Faye!" she whispered angrily, her heart beating widely, looking at the woman with an accusing look, before turning to the man. "Uhhh, don't mind her. She's crazy, you know?" she replied to the man, her thighs stuck together like glue, her toes moving about inside her high heels.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 am

Faye flashed Erica a wicked smile, and winked at her, while Curtis pointed his finger and shook it up and down, "Oh yeah! I recognise you now. I have posters of you up in my locker!", he said, loud enough that several tables around them could hear the conversation. Walking around Erica's chair, he pulled out the one beside her and sat down, one his large, strong arms draping across her shoulders, and around the back of her neck, which sent shivers all the way through her body. "Since you girls were after a picture, bet you'd LOVE an autograph, huh? Well, what about a swap? I sign an autograph for you, and... you give me your phone number", he said, looking back and forth between Faye and Erica with a grin.

Faye looked delighted, and before Erica could even respond, she was taking a pen out of her purse and writing a number down on one of the napkins from the table. "There you go, Mister Jackson. I'm a big fan of yours. Could you make the autograph out to Faye Delauney?". The football player leaned forward slightly, which caused Erica to gently be tugged towards the table, squashing her large breasts slightly, making them push up inside her blouse. He reached out with his free hand to sign his name on another napkin, and slid it back across to Faye. "So which of you does this number belong to?", he asked, holding up the napkin Faye had given him.

"Well, Mister Jackson. I have a boyfriend, and I think he'd get jealous of me handing out my number to a hunky guy like you. So that's Erica's number".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks to Curtis now the whole place knew about her and it wasn't bad enough this creepy guy had pictures of her in his locker. Erica frowned and slumped into her seat in embarrassment. "Don't say so loud!" she replied angry. She didn't want any more attention that she already had! Erica looked confused as the man walked around to sit next to her. Erica placed her hands on her seat and tried to move away from the man before she got caught by the mans arm.

She cringed as her body shivered. She looked back at the man, trying to get him to take his arm off her while he bargained with Faye.Then if it didn't get worse she tugged on her causing her breasts to purk up. Erica blushed as the mounds of flesh were mushed together, her eyes glancing down, cursing the size of them.

Then Faye did the unbelievable and gave her, her cellphone number! "Faye!" she exclaimed angered looking at the woman, with a blush on her face.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:28 pm

"Expect to hear from me soon, Miss Hart", said Curtis, winking at her as he rose from the chair. "Enjoy your lunch, ladies. I'll have them send over a bottle of champagne on me", he said, before returning to his own table. Faye gave Erica a confused look when her name was said in anger. "What's wrong with you? That's two free bottles of champagne your breasts have got us", she said with a grin. "I thought I was doing you a favour. Life is pretty tough on you these days, I figured you'd love a guy like that to come along and sweep you off your feet", she said.

The young waitress came back over, seeming a little nervous as she saw the angry look on Erica's face, "Are you ready to order?", she asked. "You bet we are", said Faye. "I'm starving. I'll have the smoked salmon and king prawns. What about you, Erica?", she asked, looking back over to her friend.

As she was a high school student before today, the menu might look a little daunting to Erica, maybe even confusing. There were dishes such as warm dolcelatte and proscittuo, green pesto chicken fillet, marinated halloumi cheese, crispy pancetta with warm chorizo, and a seafood salad with prawns, crab and oysters.

"Oh, can we get a coffee for her too? She's still not full awake yet, still a little dopey", said Faye with a smirk, and took a sip of champagne from her glass.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 am

Erica turned her head at the wink, not pleased even if her body was responding otherwise. Then Faye turned and said the most awkward thing she'd ever heard: That's two free bottles of champagne your breasts have got us. Erica twisted her head blushing. "I... I don't need men, Faye" she said gulping as she indeed imagined herself being swept up by a man like in a marriage. "I can handle myself just fine, thank you" she said glancing to her large breasts for a second. "And don't go off giving people my phone number, please..." she said crossing her arms looking at her friend.

The busty woman known as Erica sighed as she noticed the young waitress. Maybe she should chill a bit she thought. Erica took her menu and started looking through it. Her heart sank when she had basically little to no clue what the hell the menu said. She turned to the waitress trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Uuuh, I'll have the Green Pesto Chicken fillet" she replied, since well... you could never go wrong with chicken, right? She then turned to Faye and squinted her eyes as she called her dopey. "Faye, whats wrong with you today?!" she asked.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:31 pm

The young waitress nodded, gathering up their menus. "One salmon and prawns, one pesto chicken... and one coffee... ", she said, glancing back and forth between them a little nervously before turning and disappearing off to the kitchen to hand their orders over to the chef. "What's wrong with ME today?", asked Faye in suprise. "What's wrong with you? I gave up a date with Curtis Jackson for you... you'd snap that right up usually, but you're actually angry with me for it? Damn, girl, what happened to you over in Japan?", she muttered, shaking her head. A young waiter with short black hair that stuck up because of all the wax on it arrived, setting another bottle of champagne on the table. "A gift for you ladies, from Mr Jackson", he said, popping the cork out and then he too was gone.

"You better snap out of this mood before we go to the club tonight. We've both been looking forward to it for weeks, and I'm not letting you spoil the night, Erica. You're going to have your hands full with Abby and Alice in a few days, so we HAVE to enjoy tonight while we can, got it? We're going to drink, dance... and meet cute guys", she smiled. It wasn't just the football player that seemed to be admiring Erica. There were a couple of business men in their late thirties on the table next to them, and one guy had spent the last five minutes just staring across at Erica's chest, probably not even hearing what his friend had said at all. On the other side, there was a mature woman, in her early forties perhaps, with short blonde hair, and she wore a smart red dress and matching jacket, along with lots of make-up. With her was a girl that Erica recognised... she was blonde too, but her hair was long and straight. She was around fifteen, and had been in Michael's classes at school! Maya Larsson! He'd had a bit of a crush on her. She looked really pretty, sitting there in a cream sun dress with red flowers on, but there was no physical reaction from Erica's body. What made it worse, was the jealous glare the teenage girl was giving Erica.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Erica nodded in approval as the waitress left before Faye started talking. "Faye, it's hard to explain, but..." she said biting her lip not sure if to tell her the whole truth about the situation since apparently she was Erica's closest friend. Still before she could reply the young waiter returned with some champagne. She didn't acknowledged that it was from that football player. "Look Faye, I've had a rough time just... leave me alone for now. I have enough to deal with since this morning" she says not making any eye contact with the woman. "Let's just have a nice lunch without you trying to sell me off as some sex goddess ok?" she said surprised that her voice not only could sound attractive, but authoritive as well. Then Faye came with the bit about Abby and Alice and worst of she wanted to go to a night club!

Erica groaned underneath her voice. "Faye... ugh..." she murmured. It was bad enough she had to walk in high heels, but dance?! She won't survive! "Let's not plan so far ahead ok?... Let's just eat lunch and then plan the next step" she said fixing her blouse a bit which proved hard since her nails made it hard to control the small blouse buttons. She sighed and looked around spotting all the people around her. Why were they all looking at her? The men and woman were all staring at her, why?! Erica felt like the world was looking at her... sitting there forced to be a woman. Her legs clamped together, her legs crossed together with her heel tapping the ground. The frills of her top brushing her breasts as her hair moved with her head. She was a woman and she was learning that being an attractive one, is'nt what its all cracked up to be. For everyone there it was like being sexy was a crime with all the stares she was getting. Thats when she saw Maya, her school crush. She looked extremely beautiful... damn. Erica would do anything to go on a date with her. But when she contemplated it, she realised her body wasnt responding... oh yeah. She was in the body of an adult female. Of course she wouldn't feel and carnal desire. A hand grazed Erica's region above her skirt where her male parts used to be. Only adding to the heart break she was suffering. And if that wasn't enough she was glaring at her! No, this couldn't be. Even Maya hated this woman?! This had to be a nightmare!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"Honey, I don't need to sell you off as some... sex goddess, you did all that yourself", she laughed. "You're a famous model, and most of your best work was in a swimsuit or your underwear... how do you expect people to react? Every guy in this city wants to be WITH you, and every woman wants to BE you", she explained. "You're stressed out over something, but just relax. We'll get this talk out of the way, and then we'll let our hair down for tonight. It's going to be perfect, so don't you worry", she smiled.

Her nails poked at her breasts, making them jiggle a little, which sent a tingling sensation right through her body, and down to between her thighs, but that was nothing compared to the strong jolt she got down there when her hand brushed over the flat area where her make parts had been just a few hours ago. It was like a very, very pleasant electric shock, where for a second, she couldn't control her body, and her knee jerked up, banging against the underneath of the table, rattling the knives and forks, and nearly knocking over their glasses of champagne. A lot of people had been looking before, but now even more looked over at the sudden noise, as she could hear whispers all around her, too many to be able to understand, but several times she heard the name 'Erica Hart'.

"Calm down, Erica... ", said Faye, and now there was a little bit of frustration creeping into HER voice. "What the heck is wrong with you? Did your time of the month come early or something?", she asked. Maybe it was the nerves, but a pressure was building in Erica's bladder. She needed to pee! Excusing herself from the table, many eyes watched her as she made her way across the room, her heels clicking loudly on the polished wood floors, her hips swaying sexily, her breasts bouncing with each step. Another waiter smiled as she reached the door that led out to the bathrooms, and pulled it open for her. "How are you today, Miss Hart?", he asked as she passed. Did everyone know her? Through the doors was a small lobby, with a set of stairs going down to the next level, one door for the men's bathroom, and another door for the women's bathroom.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 am

Erica looked back at Faye her cheeks glowing red as her friend told her, her best works are in underwear and swimsuits. Of course, the woman with the smoking hot body was a model. She really wanted a way to switch back, there was no way she could handle those modeling sessions herself. Erica again slaped Fayes hand away before she felt the strong jolt between her legs. A force so powerful, her knee suddenly rose up to hit the table. Erica's heart raced as her eyes looked from side to side trying to make sense of what she felt. It was like she lost control of herself, lost in a wonderful feeling. She couldn't analyzing it completely because now the whole restaurant was watching her. She again felt the piercing gaze of the whole place on her. Erica lowered her head only to be once again amazed. Her nipples where erect, little finger sized mounds poking out of her blouse. She quickly covered them with her hands. It was this body. She someone aroused herself when she stroke it. "Damn it, how easily is this body aroused?!" Erica murmered, hoping they wouldn't be so noticable.

Erica turned to Faye which was starting to get a bit annoyed. Her eyes grew again she remember the monthly ordeal all woman have to go through and that included now her. Her heart didn't stop racing. It the last couple of hours she had felt a whole array of feelings from her body. This was basically womans boot camp for Erica. "I don't... know" replies Erica to Faye about it, before she felt now a pressure in her...bladder? Her thighs rubbed against each other trying to understand yet another new feeling. Erica soon excused herself and tried her best to reach the bathroom. She knew she still wasn't a master in walking in high heels, but she had to pee! After a few steps she noticed something about her. Her hands were raised a bit close to her chest, in an extremely feminine way. She could only take small strides as her thigh skirt didn't allow anything more and the click from her heels only drew more attention to her swaying hips and jiggling breasts. She turned to the man who opened the door for her. Well, if being a woman had only one perk is that everyone opens the door for you. She then looked in horror as she say the stairs and her high heels. She had no idea how to go down them, going up was hard enough. She took the handrail and tried to slowly decend, the preasure in her bladder increasing only adding to her suffering.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:50 am

A blonde woman with glasses, and a smart grey business dress, with black tights came out of the bathroom, and gave Erica a strange look as she saw her struggling to get down the steps in her high heels. She shook her head and muttered as she went passed, "Drunk in the middle of the afternoon... ". It didn't help that her heavy breasts jiggled with every awkward step, or the height of her heels made it feel like she was about to topple over the edge. The bathroom was very well taken care of when she did reach it, with black tiles, and black marble counters, with a a huge mirror to the right, and stalls on the left. Along the counter infront of the mirror was all manner of soaps and perfumes, and another woman, this one older with red hair, wearing a white dress, was touching up her lip gloss. She glanced over as Erica came in, and wrinkled her nose at her. "Aren't you that Erica Hart? You should be ashamed of yourself. My teenage daughter wants breast implants so she can look like you!", she said, shaking her head, before packing up her make-up and stormed passed Erica, and out of the bathroom. This left the room empty, the four stall doors open.

And then there was the giant mirror. Erica was quite possibly the most sexy woman Michael had ever seen, even with that confused and worried look upon her face. She was beautiful, with just the right amount of make-up, her brown hair framing her face, a little falling down over her shoulders to hang against her breasts, which were almost spilling out of the purple silk blouse with it's short, puffed sleeves. Her bottom was forced out behind her because of her high heels, the tight black satin skirt hugging it. This was a sophisticated kind of sexy, not like the girls in school, but more like... the teachers. The real women. No wonder Maya Larsson had looked so jealous when glaring at her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 am

Erica blushed and slowed down as she noticed her breasts were jiggling with such ease. She didn't even know why she was even wearing a bra if her breasts moved so easily. Erica slowed down once the woman in the business suit commented on her. "I'm not drunk. I'm in a womans body" she groaned under her breathe before wobbling a bit, for a second almost falling over due to her heels. When Erica reached the floor she sighed, finally she had reached the floor. Erica then moved inside where she was confront with another woman who accused her for just being her! "B-But... I'm not... Erica..." she murmered after the woman stormed out.

She then looked at the mirror and blushed as she watched her reflection. She looked aw struck at the beauty she saw. Well that would certenly why she was so popular. She was the epitome of sexy and even Erica admitted to herself she was very good looking. But just as Erica was admiring her looks she again felt the pressure on her bladder. She quickly grasped the area between her legs and groaned as the feeling was incredible. Anyone that would look at her would think she was pleasuring herself, but she was just trying to hold it in. She whined as she rushed into an open stall still moaning as she her thighs were basically locked together. Her fingers floped everywhere as she tried to find the zipper to her skirt. "D-damn it, where is it?" she murmered before she found it. Erica breathed heavily as she struggled to pull down the very form fitting skirt, but once it was down she quickly pulled down her panties and sat on the stall, using what she knew about woman. She then just let herself go as Erica Hart sat there on a closed stall doing her buisness with the skirt cover her feet and her panties resting over it.

She leaned forward her breasts feeling like they were trying to spill out and sighed in releaf as she did. When Erica was done she stood up and pulled her panties and skirt back up.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying